All Comments on 'Natural Exposure Ch. 02'

by Maydaypilot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am enjoying the store and look forward to many new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a wonderfully sensual chapter. The tension is thick and thrilling, and the forest comes alive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bravo!

I love this and how I hear your voice in this. Another beautifully written one! Cannot wait for Chapter 3!

Thank you for this one. So well written.

-E

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best fantasy/ reality stories I have come across. The way you describe her in the forest being one with the forest is so real, so natural no artifice, as she would find in her everyday life I can see this woman in the environment she longs to feel at home in but can't be, she knows she has to return to her humdrum daily

existence so she relishes what little time she has in the forest. Where would she rather be in this forest, alone ,or the plastic one we all inhabit, with her family who need her less and less, and life partner, who also doesn't really appear to need her, or her fantasy partner who can't let go of his own forest and join her. I picture her as a beautiful woman who looks after and enjoys her body. Sorry I can't see her as a dancer in a seedy nightclub that is not her environment. Or is that just my fantasy. Your writing is wonderful as is your imagination, thank you. I shall mark you as a favourite and keep my eyes open for future work from you.

Mastered_againMastered_againabout 2 years ago

So glad I found this story series. Well written and very erotic. The fantasies of both are vivid and energy packed. However, I'm still hoping you'd write a third installment that leads to fulfilling them.

Thanks for following me, otherwise I'd never have read this

shynaleeshynalee9 months ago

I must check out the trails around Lake Superior.

I think the dress code is something I could get used to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaydaypilot@Maydaypilot
Older male. Natural beauty addict. I love. I feel the hard and soft, in most things. I know real and grace, and embrace them. I need to write, and strive to write well, to reach my reader. Flawed, flying blind, but still flying. I value feedback from ratings, public a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES