Natural Exposure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second rider was staring directly at Sarah. He kept peddling because that's what long distance riders do but he turned his face as he passed and gaped at her. "Bill!" he hollered as Sarah ducked back into the trees. "Bill! There's a naked woman back there!"

She quickly worked her way through the woods back to the trail and then sprinted thirty yards down it. She crouched breathless behind a large pine and felt the hammering of her heart.

"Fuck yeah she was there" she heard one of the returning bikers say. "I looked right at her."

"Sure Greg." the other rider said skeptically. "And she had great tits, right? And she was rubbing her pussy and gesturing to you?" They came to a stop right where she'd stepped into the open. They each shot water into their mouths from squeeze bottles.

"No, but she was there, and she did have a pretty spectacular rack."

"Asshole." responded the lead rider as he wheeled his bike around and started moving off again. His buddy followed.

Oh my God. She started giggling when she pictured what they'd do if she walked into the open to yell "good bye" and wave. She resumed her 'forest freedom stroll' and thought about her reaction to what just happened. Almost getting caught should make me more cautious - but instead it's making me bolder. More adventurous. More excited. With each step she felt the squishy arousal between her legs and wondered what Nick's reaction would be when he checked his cameras. She hadn't seen any of them yet. I'm sure they're camouflaged. She became less aware that cameras might be present with every step she took.

After paralleling the road for another twenty minutes she came to where the trail crossed Nick's gravel driveway. The trail veered close to the county road and crossed the drive only 15 feet from the gate, with the pavement just beyond. She stopped in the middle of the drive, absolutely visible to passing traffic, if they looked. She stood there, exposed and waiting. Her excitement increased with the sound of an approaching vehicle - flashed bright with its passing - then dissipated as the vehicle continued to drive off. They didn't look.

She spread her stance slightly and slid two middle fingers into herself. She enjoyed feeling them where she had felt so empty and continued to face the road. How does this look if someone glances my way as they fly past? What if bikers come by again? She stayed there moving her fingers slowly for two more passing vehicles and tingled with the anticipation of hearing tires squeal from hard braking - but they didn't.

Well...this is kind of dumb, she thought and resumed hiking. She sniffed the musky scent on her fingers and recalled what her Wildlife Biology TA told them about having sex in the woods. It tended to attract all manner of large animals whose sense of smell was far more acute than humans. Eventually the trail turned left again, north, and she knew she was walking back towards The lake.

She was sure then, that this was the trail that generally followed the borders of Nick's land. There were still all the trails that meandered through the interior to explore. What a wonderful playground she thought, grateful that Nick created it.

It was paradoxical. He was a wealthy successful businessman who could have hired a crew to cut these trails with the cash out of his wallet - but he didn't. He'd laid them out and cut them himself. It took years of his time off. Now there were so many miles that just maintaining and keeping them open took a ton of time. Last night he'd grumbled about having to lug his bigger chain saw a mile and a half down a trail to clear a tree that blocked it, but she saw in his features that he wouldn't have it any other way.

When he wasn't working on his trails he was enjoying them with Sun and Sam on clear days and rainy ones and in the snow. By snowshoe through the winter, even when it was in the teens below zero. He often travelled for business, sometimes internationally. And he was sometimes cajoled by his wife into taking pleasure trips to various destinations around the world. Only first class and luxury. But Nick's desire, always, was to be here with his dogs, walking and working in his woods and skinny dipping in the largest fresh water lake in the world and grilling on his deck and enjoying a glass of Malbec or Chianti or good scotch.

I'm lucky my place is next door, she thought, for so many reasons. Thinking about the last 24 hours set her to glowing. Like Nick, there's no place I'd rather be.

There were stretches of boardwalk that he built over muddy and swampy areas. What did he say last night, 1,800' of boardwalk if you added it all up. She was walking on boardwalk through swamp when she stopped with a gasp. A bear track, huge and highlighted where the pad and toes left an impression on the boardwalk. Still wet - it was just here! More tracks were on both sides of the boardwalk and there, in the mud, she could also see the unmistakable imprint of its claws.

Sarah stopped and listened. She strained to hear. She looked around her. She looked up in the trees and was relieved not to see young cubs looking back while mom took care of danger on the ground. So, probably a large male. She knew to raise her arms and make herself 'large and loud' if she confronted him. She'd done it, in the past, with other hikers alongside. With clothes. But now she was naked and alone and goose-bumped.

She started walking again with heightened awareness. Is it this chill that's making my nipples so stiff, or danger? She gradually warmed as she walked. With distance from the track she began to relax again and move easily -- and -- she understood the real danger she'd been flirting with for the last day was not a bear.

After walking for another half hour and listening to the forest around her she knew she was getting closer to the lake - first from a change in the air. A different humidity infused the breeze. Then she heard it, the lapping waves. The forest grew brighter. An eagle called from the nest in a tree near the high bank, and her mate returned the call from where it circled over the water. Finally she emerged from the woods into a small clearing on the edge of a 40' high bank.

The view was spectacular and the sun illuminated her like a spotlight. She stretched her arms wide and rolled her head back until the sun shone hot on her entire face. She took a huge 'Pilates breath' that expanded her rib cage and pushed out her breasts. Through a long exhale she drew into her abdomen. With her eyes softly closed she tightened her core as she released her breath. Strength. She continued deep breathing with her entire body while the natural world felt her. Bare naked. Caressed by all of the natural elements. They seeped into her wet places and melded to her balance and her heat. They took all of her and gently held her from inside.

She thought she couldn't be more relaxed when she'd stepped into this bright place, and then - in a few minutes of breathing - shed more tension than she had all day. She smiled peacefully, opened her eyes and continued following the trail as a graceful human noodle.

The trail took jukes and jogs away from the lake to go around the deeper ravines and even had two short bridges Nick built to cross the cuts where they narrowed. Just like for the boardwalks, Nick had to carry the lumber all the way in here, she realized. Those beams had to be lugged one at a time and were a heavy load even individually. She began to wish that she'd helped him do it. Maybe he'll let me help him maintain his trails? Gradually the bank height dropped until it was the more normal fifteen or twenty feet and the trail emerged at Nick's lodge.

Walking by the majestic peaked windows of the great room Sarah pictured Nick inside. Too bad he's not sitting in there or on his deck when I walk by unexpectedly, naked and bouncing and free. She smiled mischievously with the thought. I might?

She continued walking and then took the path down the cut to the beach. Emerging onto the narrow beach she saw a small fishing boat trolling 50 yards straight out. She walked straight into the frigid water without pausing on the sand. This was why she wore her water shoes and she wouldn't turn back now. Her arms were out from her sides for balance on the uneven rocks that started 10 feet in. She paused when she got just past her knees, Damn it's icy, and really struggled to keep going when the water was mid-thigh, always the hardest part, just as the cold is reaching your tender regions. She heard one of the fishermen say "hey, look", and quickly dove straight forward into the icy water. In the unlikely event they weren't already aware of her they certainly were then, when her head and shoulders burst back above the surface with a gasp that was almost a shriek. Oh My God that's cold! All her pores constricted so violently and instantly her skin felt like the lake was biting her.

She took several frantic strokes into The Lake and as quickly spun around and headed for the shore. When it got shallower she exploded from The lake and ran towards the path back to Gus's house with water streaming from her. She heard laughter and something about "they're probably stiff enough now to poke your eye out" and wondered whether the guys in the boat knew how well sound carried over the water in this bay. She didn't really care - she was heading for that outdoor shower - and 'they' were stiff indeed as she sprinted up the trail.

Her skin still tingled when she reached the shower. Even from so brief a swim her body radiated cold like a block of ice on a hot day. She was startled when she saw the folded towel. He left a towel for me... And a note. "In case you forgot one. No hurry to return." His gesture found her.

With a snap the last 24 hours became real again. She realized that after leaving Nick's deck that morning, all the things that happened over the last day had grown surreal. But it was all real. ALL of it. Taking my shirt off yesterday and Nick coming over and then the shower and dinner and the kiss. Even this morning, caressing my breast. And today, and now.

This freedom is real. Here. Now.

She turned the water on and adjusted the temp while testing with one hand. When it was hot, she stepped into Nick's shower. "Oh!" She gasped aloud with pleasure. It was everything he'd promised. She couldn't believe the volume of water pouring over her. The liquid heat caressed her body and warmed her blood. All of her warmed when she thought this is Nick's shower. She pictured the scene from the day before, but this time she was in the sparkling stream with him. She imagined him hard against her back with soapy hands reached around to wash her front. Her tits slipped around in his squeezing hands as he fondled them. Her nipples made slippery escapes when he tried to pinch them and one hand slid down her soft belly to her mound.

The hand gently caressed her curly hairs and fingers traced circles on the hood over her clit. She opened to him and the finger slid lower to glide up and down the length of her pussy lips, slick with her juices. The finger slid along the insides of her lips, coaxing them further apart. Ready for his cock. She imagined it stiff and hot and pressed against her back and knew he was going to slide it into her in this position, driving it upwards with his thighs until his balls slapped against her lips and she could scream her joy as loud as she wanted because they were alone and who the hell cared anyway and they were free and...

Oh My God this is a wonderful shower!

The three fingers of one hand were his cock pumping inside her, hitting her G spot with every wild thrust while the other hand rubbed and flicked and pinched her swollen clit. She imagined him grunting every time he drove his shaft into her and heard the frenzy when her loud "OH's" joined his grunts and pushed back in rhythm and squeezed him with the deepest muscles in her cunt and made him fuck her harder, and fuck faster, and they got louder together and they moved together and they fucked and she struggled to keep from falling as her body jerked like a puppet on wild strings. Her lust - their lust - was the mad puppeteer that dangled her in this powerful stream of water and need and sensations. The water flowed relentlessly and the gyrations grew tighter and the strings stretched tauter until Sarah was finally torn from her last shred of respectability and surrendered with a wonderfully primal scream and they screamed together in this wild place as one orgasm tore through them both. It tore through their sex and through their union. And again. And once more as their bodies slowed until the waves of climax calmed to pulses that were heartbeats. Deep breaths. Caught breaths.

The enveloping waters flowed over Sarah. They streamed down her face with what might have been tears. Warm water caressed her shoulders and breasts and swept down her arms to run from fingertips now hanging at her sides. The soothing flow streamed down her back and the crack of her ass and down her stomach and through her pubes and glistening pussy and then the streams joined again to course down the inside of her trembling thighs.

I couldn't have been alone. He was here. She cautiously opened her eyes. Jelly legs. She reluctantly reached up to shut the water off. She stood immobile while the last of the water dripped from her.

She was overwhelmed with gratitude when she took the towel he'd left for her. It was huge. She wrapped it around her like a heavy terry cloth sheet. It feels SO good. The towel held her. It's so big it could be wrapped around both of us.

She looked at the shower for some outward manifestation that it was the gateway to another dimension. A different reality. It was an outdoor shower. She'd cleansed herself in it. Now an uncharacteristically gentle Lake breeze found her fresh, and new.

She saw the note he left and realized more was written below the fold. "Sarah, we should talk before next weekend. You have my cell and here's my private email. Nick." Yes, she thought as she started towards the path, we should talk.

* * * * *

The four hour drive home was 'one of those' for Nick. It was scary how little of it he could recall when he arrived. His mind was filled with images of Sarah and their conversations and where things had gotten so unintentionally. And so quickly.

The role reversal during the night was the most surprising thing of all. In the evening after walking her back, he was moving in on her when he stopped himself. This morning it was her, full-on seducing him.

He was experienced in the steps of this sexual dance between a man and a woman. But he was thrown off by the setting? Everything was different up there. Life in the woods was more real, and immediate. It lacked the abstract obfuscation of an urban social setting. It was primal up there, and so was Sarah, Nick realized with a start. That's what was so different. She was primal and real in a way I never encountered in a woman before.

He unpacked and settled the dogs and went into his home office to get caught up. He'd already decided to avoid his main office until the next day. After two hours of replying to emails and messages he came to one from Nadia Giovannini. She was going to be in the states soon for three days and wanted to know if he would be free to discuss a 'new venture' on one of those days. Nadia was a tall, slim, stunningly attractive Italian businesswoman. They'd had several very successful business ventures together. They'd met each other's spouses at business/social events. Associates admired the deals they'd done. Nobody suspected that they were also lovers.

Switching to his private email account Nick found the expected email from Nadia's private account. They kept their personal communications separate from their business ones. The message was short: "Yours darling, if you want?" She'd attached 3 pictures from her risqué personal fashion shoot at Edge Images. Nick helped the photographer / owner of Edge Images get started and later introduced him to Nadia as a potential client.

All three pictures were taken on the same soft leather couch. She was naked. One was taken from beyond her feet looking towards her head as she lay stretched out lengthwise. Her legs were spread wide with her left foot over the back of the couch and her right foot on the floor and her glistening labia just visible in the shadows of her dark bush. Her breasts were magnificently prominent as if she'd taken a deep breath and her chin was the only part of her face visible because her head was thrown back over the armrest. The photograph looked like a climax frozen in time.

In another she was kneeling on the couch, facing the back of it, legs spread and ass high. She was presenting her pussy for doggy-style fucking from a standing position behind her. It made him remember their Rome visit at the conclusion of their most aggressive and successful deal. He smiled with the memory, and continued smiling when he saw the third picture. In it she was lounging naked on the couch for all the world to see, peacefully smiling at the camera. A well fucked woman.

His reply was succinct. "You have a way with words my Love. I always want you."

And he did love her, and his wife, and other women. Unlike the society he lived in, he didn't feel his polyamorous nature was a moral defect. After sending his message he looked at the pictures again.

It was the last picture that pulled his thoughts back to Sarah. The picture was the naked honesty of a satisfied woman. He wanted to see Sarah, looking just like that. He knew he couldn't. Ever. She was not a woman he could be with "sometimes." She deserves better than me, Lynn certainly deserves better than me, and with that thought he understood, maybe for the first time ever, that he agreed with society's view of his morals.

* * * * *

A few hours later Nick was stirring the tomato sauce for their dinner when his phoned beeped with a text from Ted Thompson up at The Lake: "Can u talk?"

Nick called him. "What's up Ted?"

"You're not up here, are you?"

"No, came back this morning. Need help with something?"

"Is there anybody at your place, like a niece or something? A youngish woman?"

Now Nick was really curious. "No. Why you asking?"

"Well...," Nick could hear the mischievousness enter Ted's voice as he continued, "It's just that your nymph is running around the woods naked -- again - and since she's not a niece or anything I don't mind telling you she's got a really hot body."

Nick waited for Ted's laughter to pass before asking, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, Bill and I were trolling offshore and saw her, naked as a jay bird. First she came out on the high bank east of your place and stood in the sun with her arms out and her head back like a goddess sculpture. She disappeared and we started wondering if we really saw what we thought we saw and kept trolling our way down the shore. Long about the time we were trolling past your beach she comes out of the woods, crosses the beach, keeps going straight into The lake and when the water is about up to her crotch she dives in, swims out 30 feet, wheels around, heads for shore, bursts out of the water when it got shallow enough and runs back into the woods."

"You're serious?" Nick asked.

"Yup."

"You didn't recognize her?"

"No, well not her face anyway. We were about 50 yards offshore and I was kind of distracted? I had binocs in the boat but never thought to use them."

"Well, what did you see?"

"Light brown hair, average height, athletic, early to mid-twenties, nice figure, unshaved -- down there -- and a truly spectacular ass disappearing into the woods"

Nick heard the dogs barking and knew Lynn was getting home. He said, "Sure sounds like my nymph." Sarah?! Ted's off on the age by over a decade but it had to be.