Natural Exposure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick continued, "Hey, I think I might know who you saw. I told one of my young sales reps he was welcome to take his fiancé there to do some hiking and go swimming. Now I know why he said he was looking for someplace 'private' to go. They were renting a cabin in the area."

"Lucky sales rep." Ted said.

"Hey Ted, do me a solid on this, will ya? Don't mention this around up there or to my wife or neighbors? I think they'll get on me about it and really don't want to be apologizing for one of my young guys."

"Sure Nick." Ted answered. In fact, Nick's request only increased his curiosity.

"Thanks buddy. Hey I gotta go. Lynn just got home and I haven't seen her in a few days."

"OK." Ted answered, about to add a comment on the fishing -- but Nick was already gone.

* * * * *

Sarah's day ended with unusual quiet. She was heading home in the morning. The beautiful day had given way to an evening of changing weather. Dark clouds were sliding in from the west, backlit by the setting sun. They had a malevolent feel. The forecast said a cold front was going to drop down from Canada during the night, with strong winds and plummeting temperatures.

Sarah was chilled but kept the window open when she climbed into the bed. She wrapped herself tightly in the heavy covers, enjoying their feel around her naked body. She felt held. She drifted easily into sleep. She dreamed.

She was in a small clearing deep in the forest. Naked. The surrounding forest was shaded and cool but the clearing was softly lit and comfortably warm. The ground was a bed of moss. The surrounding woods was alive, but unthreatening.

Nick became visible at the edge of the dense cover. He was naked and weathered looking. Rough looking. His hands were at his sides. His cock hung heavy between his thighs. As he stared appraisingly at Sarah his cock slowly became engorged. When he began to approach, his cock climbed towards the horizontal. It swayed with each step and reached for her when he was within arm's length.

She wanted to feel it throb and grow in her hands. She wanted to feel the veins and texture and heat and measure its circumference and weight. She wanted to drop to her knees and lick him. She wanted to suck.

When she reached out for him Nick seamlessly intercepted her hands with his and gently directed them to the top of her head. Using his fingers he showed he wanted her to lace her fingers together there, to keep her hands on top of her head.

He took her face in both of his hands and brought his mouth to hers. They kissed. His tongue stroked her lips and slid into her mouth. Their tongues entwined in the warm wet world of their mouths. They writhed together. Nick and Sarah were joined together by the mouth in a timeless kiss that may have lasted minutes and may have been hours. It didn't matter. When he finally withdrew from the kiss her tongue tried to follow. She almost lost her balance when she leaned towards him, chasing the kiss. Nick steadied her in his hands. He steadied her with his eyes.

His hands slid from her face to encircle and caress her neck. They slid to her upper chest, and lower. They covered her breasts and followed their shape and he gently tested the give of her soft flesh. He squeezed her. There was a nudging pull deep within him. A leashed animal testing the strength of his restraints -- before breaking them. He slid his hands around the sides of her rib cage to her back and caressed her shoulder blades as he began to kiss his way down her chest. He kissed languidly and licked and nipped with his teeth until he reached her breasts. With them his tongue was in charge. He licked circles around her areolas, and stroked them with broad wet strokes and licked her nipples. He flicked her nipples so quickly they became blurs with his wild tongue. Then he added his mouth. Kisses everywhere on her breasts and then sucking kisses. He sucked her entire areolas and then just her nipples. He sucked with soft contentment and with a ferocious hunger she felt in her cunt. Her eyes drifted shut. Her pleasure increased beyond comprehension. The kiss had been timeless, this caress was ageless

She felt him slowing. She felt him stop. He pulled back from her. She pleaded silently, "no, no, don't stop now. Oh god no oh god ohgod dontstopyet pleasedontstopagain..." He was looking at her. She could feel it. She opened her eyes to look at him. His lust stole her breath.

He was struggling to speak. It came out a raw whisper. "I...need...you." He was tearing the words from inside. His voice strained more as he rasped, "The taste of you." His hands went to her hips and steadied her as he lowered himself to his knees. Without pausing for a civilized, kissing, licking introduction he took her with his mouth. Sarah's pussy lips kissed him back. Open mouthed. They parted for his tongue as it slid from perineum to clit. He circled and licked her clitoris. The throbbing little clit-cock stiffened in his oral embrace. Her arousal grew more intense with his sucking. He continued sucking her turgid clit as he probed deeper with his tongue. She felt it everywhere inside her, licking, probing, exploring. It filled her slick fuck tunnel and she squeezed it. It reached impossibly deep inside - to her cervix - and licked there and licked her g-spot and her pussy walls and... He HAD her by his mouth and released his wild tongue into her and sucked her tingling clit and he wasn't pausing any of it and he wasn't going to stop ANY of it and her whole body was shaking and OHFUCK OHFUCK OHFUCK OHH OHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH and her orgasm towered above her like a giant wave, cresting and then breaking and crashing onto her. A thunder of water. She tumbled helplessly as the roaring surf of release carried her and flushed through her and she was drowning in her own unstoppable climax. She was liquid inside and she felt a gush flow from her pussy and she thought oh no no no, not on his face, no, and she couldn't stop it and somehow she was able to open her eyes in the maelstrom and see his eyes close in satisfaction and his mouth seal to her opening, and she could see the motion of his throat as he swallowed all of her, and sucked for more, and licked her inside.

Deep in the primal forest, they moaned together.

Her wildly beating heart slowed to one beat below frantic. It relented from trying to escape her chest. She almost passed out as her body tried to return to...what? Not normal. She'd never be normal again. She realized she was still upright because of his steadying hands on her hips. She felt absurdly light on her feet. He was supporting her on his gentle mouth. He was watching her again, enjoying her pleasure. Toying with her in a way that she loved.

She wanted to talk with him -- but couldn't speak. The only words between them were his earlier ones, about his need. She wanted to hold him but he was still kneeling between her legs. He still had his mouth on her pussy. Oh god, she realized with widening eyes, he's still licking me inside. He still has me by the pussy. She felt his soft sucking pulses on her clit. Oh god, no, what, oh my god, I'm close again. He never stopped. His sneaky surreptitious tongue only got softer and calmer and he's taking me again and she looked at his eyes and saw the hunger for her and she dropped pretense and rushed towards her next orgasm and knew even more would follow and threw her head back and screamed with wild fucking joy and screamed to scream and screamed...

Sarah woke in a cold room. From outside the open window, there was the sound of large waves crashing ashore. Gale strength waves driven by the same wind that roared through the trees around the cabin. The predicted cold front had arrived. Her bedding was a jumbled pile, with her on top. She jumped up, ran to the thermostat and turned it up to start the furnace. She decided to leave the window open. The furnace and the cold front can fight it out because I want it open.

The quilt she woke on top of was soaked. She knew it was cum. Her thighs were sticky with it. She was still squishy. She wrapped the heavy quilt tightly around her. She luxuriated in being wrapped in her wet spot.

Drifting to sleep she thought about the wild waves on the surface of The Lake. It was the disputed border between the wet world below and the air above. The waves revealed the violence of the dispute. Sarah was floating on the disputed surface of her life. Her calm life at home where she was respectable and competent and unsurprising -- and her life here, where she was free.

A cold front was moving in.

* * * * *

Author's note: Thank you for reading chapter two. As I said at the outset, I've struggled with how to tell this. In the end, I decided to tell it straight.

When I've gotten stuck trying to find the words that do that, I've gone to my place on Lake Superior with the dogs. They are yellow labs. It's late April. We're hiking my trails of course, but not swimming -- yet. It's been 70° already but hovering around freezing this weekend. The Eagles are sitting an egg (maybe two) in their giant nest, so one is always there while the other is non-stop searching for food. We encountered our first bear of the year yesterday -- fresh out of hibernation and grumpy.

Last night after typing the last period in this chapter I went outside to take a shower. It was 32° and a rain/snow mix and absolutely perfect in a spectacular cloud of steam. It is an incredible shower.

I will continue telling this story as I find the words. If I've written the beginning well enough, you understand we don't always choose what happens next. Sometimes, life chooses us to play out in.

Please note that following chapters might fall in different categories. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, public and private, and ratings.