Natural Fit

Story Info
Grace spends some time with three men.
6.9k words
4.46
40.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JekyllL
JekyllL
45 Followers

Content Warning: In addition to incest, there are themes of group sex (MMFM), cum play/cum eating, and light free use.

King had taught her the natural order of things - not how things fell into place at its natural pace, timing or fit, but rather how to order things such that it felt natural.

In this instance, Grace wore the correct length of skirt and said all the right things to insure that the night would end up in the back of Garrett's car. They had gone for a mediocre meal and she kept the conversation tepid at best - it was enough to imply she had better things to do than just talk. When she asked Garrett to park about a block away from the house, he didn't even question it.

It was a quiet side street, even quieter on a Thursday night. The back windows of his car were tinted. It was perfect. As she closed the back door and turned off the automatic light at the roof of the car, she shot a glance through the back windows. She could see the house from her position, the front facade of it dimly lit by street lights at the end of the driveway. All the windows were dark, but she knew the blinds were not drawn.

Grace didn't dare study the windows longer. Garrett pulled her onto his lap and she straddled him, her skirt rudely hiked up to her waist, showing off her black thong. They kissed as he ground his hips up against her, pushing his hardness against her. There's the sound of clothes against skin, of harsh breathing, and of wet kisses in the car. Grace impatiently pulled off her blazer and let him yank down the straps of her tank top. She didn't wear a bra. He had noticed within a minute of seeing her earlier that evening.

He fondled her chest, nipping at the tops of her breasts then at her bare shoulders, then groaned. "I didn't bring condoms," he said hoarsely. He sounded tortured and unbelievably upset at this setback, as if he would beat himself up over it for the rest of the week.

Grace hid a smile. She wondered how many times that voice had worked. Her expression straightened out when she leaned back to study his eyes solemnly. "I'm alright if you are," she said comfortingly.

He made a sound full of desire and kissed her deeply. They worked awkwardly in the small space to undo his pants and pull It down to his knees, then Grace found herself perched on his lap again.

"I need to be inside you," he panted.

He pulled her thong to the side, stretching the fabric and rubbed her wet slit along the underside of his cock now freed from his pants. She shifted slightly, took his cock gently into her hand, then fit it at her entrance. He gave a moan and pulled her down, pushing into her in one motion.

"God, you fucking needed this dick, huh?" Garrett said. His hips set the pace. She clung to him, her eyes straying through the back windows to the dark house a block away. Grace imagined the man inside the house watching her in the dark, one hand holding binoculars, the other hand grasping his cock.

"Harder," she gasped, the image of King stroking himself making her even more aroused. Garrett complied, thinking her wetter pussy was all thanks to his lone efforts.

It wasn't that Garrett wasn't attractive. He was one of the most popular guys on campus. It was that Grace knew her standards had been skewed for quite some time now, and Garrett had no chance in meeting those standards - at least, not by himself. But as a part of something... he fits that role quite well.

They were making a good pace together when her phone rang. She flailed around a bit to grab her purse from the front seat, then checked the display. It clearly showed the word 'DAD' - she made a show of groaning, turning the phone to show Garrett, then flipped it back to answer it before he could protest. She settled her hips back down, his erection bottoming out inside her.

"Hi daddy," she said in an apologetic tone. Through the dim light, she could see Garrett's bemused expression.

"Isn't it past your curfew?" King's voice drifted through, all low and gravelly.

"I uh... yeah, we were just taking a little walk after our dinner." Grace slowly worked herself up and down the cock as she spoke, almost laughing at Garrett's concentration to not make a sound. "Trying to work off all that food."

Garrett leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth, suckling it quietly.

"It's not safe walking around late at night," King said. She thought he sounded a little breathless. "You should make your way back now."

"Yes daddy, I'll be home soon," she said.

"See that you are," King said sternly, then hung up.

"Shit, I can't believe you did that," Garrett said as soon as she hung up. "Are you gonna go home to your daddy with my cum inside you?"

"Would you like that?"

"Yes," Garrett's brows furrowed as he fucked harder into her. "Oh my god, baby. Take my cum. Fucking hell..."

She felt his dick jerk joyously inside her as he emptied his balls as deep as he could. They took a long time extracting themselves from each other. Grace leaned back to show what the dim lighting would show of her pussy slowly releasing his slick cock from its hold. Garrett did little thrusts back in, as if trying to keep more cum inside her.

"You take my cum so well," he praised her when his dick finally fully slid out. They awkwardly rearranged their clothing in the cramped space. "Do you need me to drive you to the house?"

"No," Grace said, shoving her tight skirt back over her hips and down her thighs. "It's right there. Thank you for tonight."

She gave him one final kiss and walked back to the house, watching out of the corner of her eye as Garrett drove off. When his car was out of sight, she hurried to the door, unlocked it, and slammed it shut behind her.

The house was dark, only lit by the streetlights filtering through windows. Grace kicked off her heels and found her way upstairs, hand steadying her in the dark on the banister of the large sweeping staircase. The master bedroom was at the top of the stairs, one of the double doors already eased open.

King was sitting on his armchair in his robes, his cock sticking out from between the folds. Beside him was a small bedside table that had a pair of binoculars and his cellphone. The huge floor to ceiling windows faced the street and she knew he would have had a direct line of sight to Garrett's car.

Without a word, she went over to the giant king sized bed she shared with him and laid down on her back, shimmying her skirt back up to her waist. She took her black thong off and cast them to the other side of the bed. King rose from his armchair and knelt down to the side of the bed, grabbing her hips to slide her ass right to the edge in front of him. He gave a grunt of pleasure as the scent of sex hit him.

Then her father leaned down and started eating her out. The giant room filled with the sound of her quiet moans and the rhythmic sounds of King jerking himself off as he tasted her cum filled pussy. He lavished her swollen clit with attention, knowing the exact way to lick and suckle it until her back arched. Grace didn't purposely keep herself from climaxing with Garrett, it was just something she always did if King got to enjoy her after a night out. For a moment she wondered if that was yet something else carefully coordinated by King.

She buried her fingers into his salt and pepper hair and clung to it as she came. Her body clenched with pleasure and she felt a gush of fluid spill out from her vagina - it was Garrett's semen that he had jetted deep into her. King must have felt the extra fluid on his chin because he let out a loud groan and moved down her slit to taste her, sliding his tongue into her still spasming hole.

"Daddy," Grace whimpered. She looked down to see his wide, muscular shoulders moving faster as he jerked himself harder. Her father tongue fucked her as he masturbated furiously, his breathing coming out in harsh pants.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he moaned before latching on again to her sopping pussy. Then he tensed and gave several loud grunts as he came, his tongue still buried in her.

He sat back on the floor for a few moments afterwards. They could see each other in the dim light. Grace admired the shiny tip of his still erect cock, still jerking to the effects of his orgasm. A short while after, they both cleaned and changed, then reconvened on the large bed and fell asleep together, father and daughter. One of his big hands entwined with hers as she drifted off, and she held onto his fingers as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

--

Grace was in a lecture when she got a text on her phone. She had expected it to be Garrett since she'd agreed to another date - or rather she agreed to sleep with him again. But she wanted it to coincide with a time when King would be home and he had been busy with work recently. On nights King was free, Garrett had projects to work on or exams to study for. Grace found it amusing that she was almost playing secretary to these two men.

Instead she found a text from Robert, one of King's colleagues. Robert was perhaps six, seven years younger than King, divorced just like King. She had picked him out of a crowd during a company party last year and King introduced them. They fucked that night at his hotel room. Robert thought King didn't know - Grace told her father everything the next day.

Are you free this afternoon? The text asked. I have to drop something off at your house.

Grace smiled and immediately texted her father. King verified that he would be home, and he would be waiting in hiding. Thrilled, Grace responded to Robert with a lie.

Yeah, I'll be there by 3. Dad's not going to be home if that's what you're really asking.

Robert responded with a winking face and she almost laughed aloud in the lecture hall.

When she arrived home at three o'clock, Robert was waiting for her in the driveway, holding a manila envelope of the documents he 'needed' to drop off for King. Grace thought he was attractive, but of course less attractive than King. He also had a good body and a very nice dick - she wondered why he was divorced already in his thirties. It might have something to do with him enjoying a good fuck with a colleague student.

They were cordial outside the house - a show for the neighbors, not that they had many neighbors. But inside the house, Grace initiated the first touch and he slid a hand down her backside, squeezing the cheek briefly before pulling her in for a kiss.

"Did you want to go to my room or... the big room?" Grace asked teasingly. She had a 'room' in the house - it was actually a guest room she never used, but Robert doesn't know that. The 'big room' was her father's room. She and Robert had fucked on it before.

"I think you know the answer to that," Robert murmured, nipping at her jawline.

She certainly did. When they got to 'the big room', she threw a glance at the large vanity mirror on one wall that conveniently faced the bed. It was a two-way mirror with a dark hidden room behind the wall. She knew King would be sitting quietly in there, watching.

Robert was already erect when they started fooling around on the bed. It turned him on knowing that he was fucking the daughter of a powerful man - if only he knew King was watching, getting his rocks off at the whole scene.

Grace made him sit up on the side of the bed facing the mirror and knelt between his legs. She unzipped his pants and impatiently tugged out his erection to suck on it. He gave a long exhale of pleasure, the whoosh of his breath brushing past her face.

"God you're such a slut," he whispered. "You like this older dick?"

She murmured in agreement and stuffed as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. He moaned and grabbed her by the hair and thrust gently into her mouth.

"Suck daddy's cock," he continued. "Good girl."

Robert liked it when she called him daddy. Grace liked the irony of the situation.

"Take your top off, baby," Robert said, letting go of her hair. "I want to see your tits."

Grace complied, taking off her blouse and unhooking her bra. Robert still sat on the edge of the bed, drinking in the sight of her pert little breasts. She went further to unbutton her tight jeans and stripped all the way until she was completely naked. Robert's dick jerked at the sight. She leaned down to kiss him and was about to return to kneeling between his legs when he stopped her.

"No, I think I need to be inside you now," he said in a strained voice. "Turn around."

Again, she obeyed and looked at herself in the mirror as she sat on Robert's lap. His mouth kissed the back of her neck, his erection nestled against her ass and his hands wandered to caress her belly, her ribs, then cupped her breasts. King would be watching all of this behind the trick mirror. Grace got wet thinking of her father jerking off to this live porn. Robert's fingers dipped down to slit and the slippery sounds they made was proof.

"God you're so turned on," Robert groaned. He shifted around so she stood between his legs, legs bent and posed right over his cock. He shifted forward a little, aimed his cock into the right place and pulled her down by the hips to penetrate her. Grace spread her legs a little so King could see Robert's cock slide into her. Moaning, she gripped Robert's knees as leverage and worked herself up and down his erection.

"Daddy," she moaned. "Your dick feels so good."

Her tits bounced as she worked up a pace, her expression twisted in ecstasy. Robert had leaned back to watch her ass slap against his hips as she rode him. "Good girl", he grunted. "Ride your daddy. Fuck..."

"I'm gonna cum," she gasped.

Robert then reached out to grab her hips, holding her steady, then thrust up to fuck into her. Grace cried out and buckled forward as she came unexpectedly. Robert's dick slowed as she clamped hard around him.

"You're horny today," Robert chuckled. Grace laughed. He slid out of her and pushed her onto the bed on her back. He quickly took off his pants and boxers, leaving only his dress shirt on. "You think you can cum on daddy's cock again?"

Without waiting for an answer, he climbed on top of her and slid into her again in one hungry movement. He fucked her into her father's bed, the very idea of it spurring him on. They were yet again positioned so that King could probably see him penetrate her - Grace spread her legs further and urged more of Robert's cock in.

"Cum in me," she gasped loudly, loud enough for King to hear. "Daddy, I want your cum in me."

Robert fucked her like his life depended on it, the wet sounds of her pussy and the slapping of flesh on flesh so loud in the large room. Grace couldn't stop moaning at the deep thrusts, the pleasure building again.

"That's it, good girl," Robert praised her as he felt her tighten again around him. "Cum again, what a good girl."

Her legs shook at a second climax and Robert let out a loud groan in her ear as she clenched around him again. Then he let out a cry as he unloaded inside her, his thick dick jerking and pulsating inside.

"Yes..." he panted. "Let daddy cum inside you. Fuck! You're milking me."

She didn't let him slide out until every bit of semen was deposited in her. They kissed and touched, enjoying the afterglow for a few minutes until Robert went around cleaning up. Grace idly watched him dress while lounging on the bed.

"You're gonna go now?" she asked sleepily.

"I should before your old man comes back," Robert said. "But I do wish I could spend more time with you."

Grace just mumbled in agreement.

"Didn't you want to clean up?" he asked.

"I'm going to take a nap," she said. "You can see yourself out?"

Robert shook his head with an amused expression. Grace could tell he wanted to hide all the evidence of what they did, but Robert also trusted her to hide the evidence. They had done this before - King had not yet confronted him. As far as Robert knew, they were sneaking around her father pretty successfully. Grace smiled to herself.

Robert reminded her to tell her dad about the documents he left on the table and left. Grace was too comfortable on the bed to do anything besides give a vague grunt. She rolled onto her stomach to watch Robert's car drive away through the large windows, mockingly waving as he disappeared around the bend.

"He's gone," she announced to the trick mirror.

A few seconds later, King appeared through the bedroom door looking flushed, erection hanging out of open pants. She smiled at her father over her shoulder, wiggling her bare bottom slightly.

"Did you want me to turn around or...?"

"No," King said curtly. He stripped off all his clothes - they were clothes he wore in the office - and climbed into bed on top of her. With knees on either side of her, his hands grabbed the flesh of her ass and spread the cheeks to look at the slippery crack and slit between her thighs. With a moan, he mounted her, slipping his very erect dick down into her pussy. She had to adjust the position, lifting her ass slightly in the prone position so he could find the right angle.

Her real daddy now fucked her, his moans loud and untamed.

"What you do to me," he panted in her ear. "The shit you put me through."

He roughly rutted into her, each thrust forcing a whimper out from her. Robert's cum smeared between them, lubricating her father's dick.

"Calling another man your daddy," he grunted, thrusting, thrusting, thrusting. "Begging for his cum. Fucking him like that. You like that?"

"Yes," Grace said, voice muffled by the mattress. "Yes daddy, I'm gonna cum again."

He swore and pressed her head down on the bed as he railed into her. The large bed shook as he lost himself in her. "I'm gonna cum in my own daughter," he gasped, slapping himself against her. Grace wasn't sure who got more turned on by that admission.

Her third orgasm was less extreme, but she still felt herself flutter around her father's cock, coaxing it to release inside her. He was loud, almost feral as he emptied his balls inside her.

"Baby," he panted with a broken voice in her ear. That was the only time he ever called her that - when he was balls deep inside her and filling her with cum. "Fuck baby, I love you so much."

Grace couldn't help but smile at his words. When they first met when she had already become an adult, he had treated her like a stranger. Then they started fucking and he treated her like a stranger that he fucked. It took a while, but now Grace thought they had something special. Maybe something unconventional, probably something twisted, but it was love. It was their own brand of 'natural' and that was all she wanted to believe for now.

--

Grace felt oddly proud of herself as she sat in the passenger's seat next to Garrett. Both of them had a few days off from university and they were now driving to King's vacation lodge off the edge of the city. It was a ten minute drive to a ski resort and the most picturesque place you could ever be when it snowed. Grace had convinced Garrett to spend a few days of the holidays with her there.

They would be there at the same time as King and Robert - those two are there because the vacation home was also close to a meeting place for an important client. Of course, King had planned it so that the meeting would be close to his vacation home. It was all so innocently put together - King and Robert would go to their meeting, Grace and Garrett would have their skiing vacation, they would be sharing the lodge because King wanted to spend time with his daughter over the holidays.

She had no idea if Garrett or Robert would be okay with any of this. But when they arrived at the charming little wooden lodge and the four of them introduced each other, Robert gave her a heated once-over and a hug that lasted a little too long, even after she introduced Garrett as her 'boyfriend'. Garrett gave her a look and she smiled at him. That was the only acknowledgement and Garrett never seemed uncomfortable, just amused. It seemed like at that moment Garrett and Robert understood each other.

JekyllL
JekyllL
45 Followers
12