Natural Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until after dinner the other two men started to understand the kind of relationship Grace and King had - that was when the real test began. Garrett and Robert could just get up and leave. Or they could stay for some fun.

Robert was the one to suggest a movie and they gathered in the impressive but cozy living room. A huge fireplace kept the room toasty while a large TV faced the strange round couch-futon hybrid. It wasn't quite a couch, although the backing one could sit against looked like the back of one. Then the area it surrounded was padded like a futon and had a surface area larger than a queen sized mattress.

They started a movie from a streaming service. Grace hunkered down in the middle of the seating area, curling up next to King who had changed into more comfortable clothes and was sipping an old fashioned. He had to reach behind him behind the cushioned backing to place the glass on a flat surface built behind it.

Garrett and Robert took turns washing up - Robert came out to see Grace cuddled up to her father. Grace turned her head to give him a small smile as King's hand possessively stroked her back. The realization in the man's eyes turned her on. Was he going to call it quits? He didn't and took a seat to their left.

"Maybe you should sit with Garrett," King murmured down to her. Grace looked up over King and immediately met Garrett's gaze to their right. There wasn't a trace of discomfort and he seemed to be sporting a semi just sitting next to them. Grace smiled, crawled over her father and rolled into Garrett's waiting embrace. She could hear the tinkle of ice against glass as King took another sip of his drink.

The seating was curved in soft U shape around the TV, so both Robert and King were positioned such that they could see them. Grace reached for a hug and Garrett leaned down to kiss her without hesitation.

"I need to fuck you," she whispered in his ear.

"Jesus, this is so messed up," Garrett groaned back, but his erection strained against her as she pressed close to him.

"You wanna show them how you fuck me?" she asked.

Garrett swore but said yes. They started kissing again, his hands wandering under her clothes to find her breast. They were just lying side by side on the round mattress, voraciously making out. When her hands moved to tug his pants down, she heard King's voice rumble out behind her:

"Let him take his own dick out. Come here."

With her pussy aching, Grace extracted herself from Garrett's arms and shuffled over back to King on her knees. King gestured for her to turn around and she obeyed and he got up onto his knees behind her. Garrett had paused, probably unwilling to be the first one to show nudity. Grace shot her father a look over her shoulder and they exchanged a knowing glance. King closed the distance between them and gently kissed the exposed side of her neck, and his hands went to the hem of her PJ pants and tugged them down. She then stood so he could pull them all the way off, then sank back down her knees. Then King pulled off her PJ top, exposing them to the air. Her nipples peaked as she watched Robert watch King fondle her chest.

At this point, Garrett pulled down his pants and was shamelessly palming his erection. King made a noise and pressed his hips against Grace's backside, his erection digging into her ass. Grace moaned when his hand roughly pulled her white panties down and rubbed at her clit slick with arousal. King pushed her down so her shoulders and head were against the cushioned 'futon' but her ass was in the air.

"Come over here and fuck her," King said to Garrett in a commanding voice. Not that Garrett needed any authoritative cajoling. King switched places with the young man while Grace didn't move at all. She had her head turned to her left side, exchanging heated looks with Robert who was caressing his erection through his pants.

She felt Garrett's hot breath on her lower back as he gave her a quick kiss there, then moaned as his fat cock head pushed into her without much ceremony. Robert flushed with arousal as her body shook with every thrust from Garrett behind her.

"I'm getting fucked, daddy," she moaned, enjoying every inch of Garrett as he made a steady pace. She had said it for King but Robert rolled his eyes back in ecstasy and hastily took out his cock, fisting it.

"Shit I'm cumming," Garrett gasped behind her. He bottomed out, gripping her hips so hard she might bruise. She felt his dick twitch as he jetted inside her, their joining growing slicker as he gave two final thrusts. "Fuck, I'm sorry, that was fast."

"We have plenty of time," King said in a comforting tone. "You can go again."

Garrett pulled out of her and a rush of fluid spilled down her thighs. Robert swore and he scrambled to his knees, then knelt in front of Grace's face. "Fuck I'm gonna blow too," he said. Grace hastily took his straining cock into her mouth just as he groaned loudly and semen spewed out. He thrust into her mouth and the salty-bitter liquid went straight down her throat. He trembled as he deposited every last drop into her mouth, a string of swear words coming out along with it.

When Robert was finally done, Garrett and King switched back positions. Grace turned to see her father was stroking his own dick to the evidence of Garrett fucking her. As Robert returned to his spot, Grace rolled over to her back and spread her legs, showing King her glistening pussy. Without another word, her father crawled over her and fitted himself into her.

The other two men watched as King started fucking his own daughter. Grace whimpered at the mounting excitement, the growing climax clawing its way to the surface. King had a possessive look in his eyes as he thrust easily into her, lubricated by Garrett's cum. She clawed at his back as he hit the right spot inside her, urging him to do it again.

"Baby," her father moaned in her ear. "Baby, I'm going to cum too."

"Yes," she gushed, pulling his hot and sweaty body closer to her. "Cum in my pussy daddy. Please - "

King's body stiffened, his mouth hung open as he fucked deep into her and came. His hips kept pumping as her pussy grew slicker with his cum. He was able to stay hard to keep pumping in her until her own orgasm slammed into her. "Yeah, cum on daddy's cock," he panted, still thrusting. "Good girl. My baby."

Their sweaty bodies mingled as she came down from her high. Grace realized she had blocked everything out because she had temporarily forgotten Garrett and Robert were there, both already sporting another erection.

Grace smiled to herself. This was going to be the best holiday ever.

--

Garrett pressed her down on the 'futon' and railed into her, curling down to suck on a nipple. Grace's legs flailed around weakly in the air as he fucked her, until he took a hold of her thighs and held her legs apart as he thrust. After a few minutes of heated coupling, he slowed, then withdrew, his cock still firmly erect and slick with her juices.

Grace stretched out her legs and sat next to King to continue watching the show they had on the TV, reaching down to toy with his erection. After a few minutes, she climbed onto her father's lap and slid his hardness into her as he watched her breasts bounce in front of his face. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Garrett's cock twitch. King let her have her fun, but then pulled her off his dick when he got too aroused.

The three men had been taking turns edging inside her all day. Grace liked the game - of being a little free use toy for them in the lodge. She kept to the futon/rounded couch for the most part because it seemed that the three of them were insatiable. If they caught her in the hallway, they would fuck her against the wall - if they caught her in the shower, they would fuck her in the shower. Not that Grace had anything against wall or shower sex but it was way more comfortable on a flat, cushioned surface.

She drew Robert in for a kiss as she rode him on his lap. A few thrusts in and he had to pull out. "Maybe you should go back to your 'boyfriend,'" he said, giving her cheek a kiss. "While I cool down some."

Soon Garrett was grunting and thrusting on top of her again on his side of the rounded futon as the show droned on above them. Her moans filled the cozy room as Garrett's thrusts grew increasingly intense. Grace had thought her peer would be the first to grow uncomfortable with the arrangement in the cabin, but it turns out Garrett was the most enthusiastic. It was as if he became liberated after realizing her father wanted this to happen. The look on his face, the intensity that he reached each climax turned her on.

On top of that, it seemed like he wanted to couple with her more frequently than the other two. While King was perfectly happy with her just stroking his cock and Robert was content with watching, Garrett fucked her like he had something to prove. If she was anywhere near him on the futon, he would at least be sporting a semi and reaching out to fondle her breast or ass. It didn't take much to get her ready for him to slip inside her.

Garrett picked a brutal pace, smacking into her and loud whimpers escaped her as he hit the spot inside her just right and an unbearable pleasurable ache warmed her lower belly. She turned her head to stare at King and Robert fisting their cocks and watching Garrett's hips slap against hers.

She gave a low cry and arched her back to meet Garrett's thrusts. "Oh god I'm cumming," she wailed. Pleasure ripped through her as she pushed her hips upwards to try to mash her engorged clit against Garrett's thrusts.

Garrett stopped and stiffened, every muscle in his body rock hard as he bottomed out and felt her clench around him like a vise. He had ejaculated so many times inside her already but each time Grace enjoyed the sensation of his pulsating dick depositing into her. She loved feeling the rush of semen rushing out of her as a cock leaves its place inside her. Garrett gave her an affectionate kiss as he rolled away from her.

"Come here, baby," King's voice sounded strained. His dick was almost purple with arousal and pointed up angrily up to his navel as he sat slouched against the side of the round futon. Although her limbs felt like wet noodles, Grace listened to her father and went to him. They faced each other and he gestured and maneuvered her so that she had her left foot planted right by his right hip, right knee braced under his left armpit. Her upper body bent down to the flat surface behind the futon meant to hold drinks and snacks and her position had her pussy right at King's face if he tilted his head back to the futon's edge.

"Mmm daddy," she moaned, grinding herself against his face. His left hand reached up and squeezed her small tits as he ate her out, dipping his tongue between the folds to taste more of Garrett's cum. She turned to Garrett and saw him watching. His cock was still recovering from just fucking her, but his hand was almost mindless stroking it as if trying to tempt it back to life. Grace wondered if he would get a new kink out of this.

She turned to Robert and saw him flushed with arousal, his dick twitching as he watched King eat her out. He looked like he was purposely not touching it but his hips kept surging up as if needing a hand on it.

For long minutes, her father ate her out, lovingly licking every crease and suckling on the clit. Her body twitched when his lips suckled on the sensitive bud. Then his expert tongue would slide back into her as if seeking out more reminders of Garrett's pleasure.

"I think she's cleaned enough," Robert finally said. "Maybe you need a refill?"

Grace snorted at the joke, but King detached himself from her pussy and nodded. Grace brought her knee down from the back of the futon but remained bent over. Robert was suddenly behind her and pushed his cock into her. Grace looked down and saw that King had a close up view of their joining.

"Oh my god," Grace gasped as Robert plunged into her.

"Fuck, you like your daddy watching?" Robert grunted, wetly smacking into her.

"Yes," Grace whined. "Oh my god daddy your little girl's getting fucked."

She craned her head down and saw her father was agitatedly jerking himself as he stared at Robert thrust into her again and again. "I'm gonna cum, oh fuck," Robert groaned loudly, fucking her harder.

King gave a strangled sound and Grace suddenly felt his fingers at her pussy, spreading the wet lips even further. Her eyes widened when she felt her father's hot breath against her clit and cried out when he latched onto the sensitive bud, sucking it as she got fucked. Robert must have felt it too because he quickly lost control of the rhythm and rammed into her three, four times and shouted as he came hard into her.

The sensation of a slick dick thrusting in her and her father's mouth at her pussy was too much and she came again, a high pitched whine nearly making her deaf in one ear. Her limbs gave out and she slumped down, held up only by one of King's strong hands at her waist. When Robert finally withdrew with a satisfied grunt, King's tongue immediately replaced it and slowly fucked her slit with it. She could hear the wet rhythmic sounds of King jerking off.

He gave a muffled groan at her pussy and she felt a slight spray of semen o the back of her calf as her father ejaculated all over himself while tongue fucking her.

--

"We're almost there," King intoned from the driver's seat. Robert only gave a grunt in acknowledgement and thrust harder into Grace. They were in the back of King's car, Grace with the bottom of her sweater dress hiked up to her waist and top of the wide collar pulled down to reveal one bare breast. Both her legs were between Roberts, her tight ass bumping against his groin as he maneuvered her up and down his dick.

"Yeah show your daddy how you fuck," Robert said in her ear. Grace whimpered and exchanged a look with King in the rear view mirror. She could see how her breast shook with every thrust. Robert grabbed it and pinched the nipple as King made a turn into his neighborhood. "Come on my cock you little slut."

Moaning, Grace hastily shifted her legs over Roberts so her legs were spread on either sides of his and her bared, penetrated pussy could be shown more clearly in the mirror. Robert's other hand went to her engorged clit as she bounced on his lap. One look at her father's expression in the mirror sent her to an orgasm.

"Good girl," Robert grunted, pulling her down harder onto his dick as she cried out and spasmed around him. "Good fucking girl..."

He gave a loud shout, cumming at the same time as King pulled up to a driveway. Robert held her close as he bottomed out, keen on letting every drop of cum get inside her. They were in the driveway for almost ten minutes, waiting for him to recover and pull his clothes back together.

Immediately after he exited the car with his luggage, a woman stepped out of the house to greet him with a smile.

"That's his girlfriend," King muttered without making it obvious he was speaking. Grace, with her pussy still dripping with Robert's cum, stayed low in the back seat where the windows were deeply tinted. She smiled through the tinted glass.

"That's hilarious," she commented quietly. Nobody would hear them outside the car.

Robert's girlfriend waved at King and she and Robert went back into their house as King left the driveway. They drove back to their own house, their own driveway, into their own garage. But King couldn't seem to wait any more beyond that. With the garage door still open, he got out of his seat, opened the back door next to Grace and pulled her so her legs dangled out of the car.

"Pull up the dress," he commanded, undoing his pants. The clink of the belt echoed in the garage.

"What if the neighbors see?" she asked, wide eyed.

"Fuck the neighbors."

With her butt at the edge of the seat, Grace opened her legs and showed her father her creamy pussy. Moaning, King sank into her, fucking her with the car door opened. Their taboo coupling sounded loud and crisp, probably filtering out to the street if anyone walked by.

The car rocked with their lovemaking. Grace found herself not caring if anyone saw. Her father was right: fuck the neighbors.King's thick cock plunged into her over and over again, pushing Robert's cum back into her and letting it lubricate their heated coupling.

"Baby... baby I'm gonna cum," King announced. He stared down at his cock pumping in and out of her, fluids greasing its length as he fucked her. "The way you fucked Robert, the way you kept your legs opened at the lodge - it drove me crazy. All that cum inside you. Oh shit..."

He rammed deep into her and gave a long tortured groan.

"I'm cumming in you baby," he moaned. "In my own daughter... fucking hell."

Grace held King close as he recovered on top of her. She almost started dozing until he stood back up to fix their clothes.

"Gonna get arrested with my ass hanging out," he muttered. Grace snickered and reached out to pinch said ass.

Then she paused slightly then grinned up at her father. "I love you daddy," she said. She had thought that trip to the lodge would change something - maybe one of the guys would be weirded out and shut it down. Maybe it would have changed things if they reacted that way. But returning home from the lodge, Grace didn't find her feelings towards King changed at all.

King smiled back down at her, a rare occurrence for such a stern and busy man. "I love you too, baby," he said and gave her a soft kiss.

She felt, deep in her heart, that everything in the world fit as it should.

END.

12