Natural Forces Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike's obsession with his daughter is out of control.
8.8k words
4.43
23.2k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a multi-part story centred around Trish and Mike.

---

Unfortunately, this is a mostly true story. I have only changed a few of the details and names, of course, for privacy.

---

I guess I've always been a bad sleeper. It always caused me problems. This morning I woke up feeling more tired than when I went to sleep. How does that work? My mind was in the usual just-woken-up scramble. Coffee. I stumbled out, bleary-eyed and made my way into the kitchen. I switched on the jug and pulled open the bag of ground coffee beans. Immediately, the strong scent of the roasted beans made me feel a little more awake. I lost count of the number of scoops I placed in the cafetière. I grabbed the milk from the fridge and waited for the water to boil. I hoped I'd put enough water in the jug.

I've always slept nude and I never bothered to put anything on for the coffee run. So I was naked in kitchen and as I stood waiting, I absent mindedly gave my cock and balls a bit of a rub to get them awake and energised.

"Dad!"

"Oh, shit," I thought. I'd forgotten that Trish, my daughter, was staying with me. She'd just moved back in with me because the uni was nearby. She was starting a post-grad research job there.

"Hey," I tried to say as coolly as one can while standing naked and rubbing one's cock in front of one's twenty-two year old daughter, "want some coffee?"

My brain belatedly suggested that I stop rubbing my dick, lest Trish got the wrong idea; that just left my cock hanging limp in full view. Well, what the hell, it was a no-win situation.

"Dad," Trish said fairly shocked, "you're not wearing anything!"

"Uh," I somehow replied, "yeah. Sorry about that, Chief. I guess I'm not used to having you here yet. Sorry. I didn't mean to shock you or anything."

"It's OK, I guess," Trish said, her eyes watching my cock like it was a disgusting animal or something weird. "I just wasn't expecting to see..., that, I mean, I wasn't expecting to see you. I mean, I thought you'd be still asleep," she stammered.

"I wish I was," I replied. "Sorry, Trish. Takes us oldies a little while to adjust to new things, you know."

I had just turned fifty, and was still in pretty good shape, I thought. I wasn't a fanatic but I liked to swim laps and ride my bike.

The awkwardness of the situation eased a little; I reached for another coffee mug. The jug had already boiled so I put it back on. I heaped another scoop of coffee into the cafetière and made a pot for us both.

"I don't want you to change the way you live in your own home, Dad," she said considerately.

"It's OK," I replied, "there's always a few compromises to be made when living together. I just wasn't thinking this morning, you know. I'm on autopilot before coffee, remember."

We both laughed. Trish recalled my epic pre-coffee struggles, especially when taking her to rowing or to other sports and pre-school activities. She knew I was a poor sleeper and those things were always on so darned early! Still it was good to have been a part of her accomplishments and to watch her and her girl friends growing up and maturing.

I made the coffee and let it brew before pouring us each a mugful. Magically as I sipped, my eyes and mind began to coordinate and focus. I looked at Trish.

There was no doubt about it, Trish was a smart, pretty woman with blue eyes, chestnut, shoulder-length hair and a playful disposition. Her eyes were alert and sparkling and a smile was never too far away. I noted how kissable her mouth was. She was wearing pyjamas. The top was a small camisole slip that just covered her tits. They weren't big; I could make out the small dark circles of her nipples underneath her top. The pj pants were just briefs. There was the definite outline of my daughter's camel-toe. I wondered whether she shaved her cunt - probably quite an inappropriate thought to have about one's own daughter, I suspected.

I stared, mouth open, but I couldn't help it. I felt my cock stir; luckily Trish didn't seem to notice. She sat down at the table to drink her coffee. I thought maybe I'd better sit down as well and hide my dad-boner which just kept on rising. I didn't want to give Trish the wrong impression; I didn't want her thinking that I was some kind of depraved pervert or something.

"You know, Dad," Trish said looking as cute and as innocent as she was, "it's kinda nice to stay with you for a while. It's been a ages since we spent any time together."

It had been a while. I thought about her growing up, feeding her, bathing her, seeing her and her friends in their bikinis in the pool. Maybe some of her girl friends would come over and swim during her stay. My cock twitched involutarily at the thought.

"Yes, it is good," I replied. "You've been away three years doing your undergrad degree at ANU. Canberra's a long way from Brissie."

"Weather's better here," she said smiling.

"And, the pool's still there," I said. "Use it as much as you like. You always loved the water."

She nodded.

"Trish," I suggested, "if you want to have a few girl friends over any time, that's fine. Just let me know."

"Cool, Dad, thanks."

"Do you still keep in touch with Connie?" I asked.

Connie was Trish's best friend, a year younger in age, blonde and blue eyed, slim and sexy. A real knockout. I definitely had a crush on her. I would have loved to have f..., well, how should I say it, "gotten to know her better", but although my cock came up when she was around, the opportunity never did.

"Yeah, we still keep in touch," Trish replied. "Connie is almost finished architecture at uni."

"You should have her over, some time."

"Connie likes swimming," Trish said. "Can I put your mug in the dishwasher?" she asked.

"Thanks, but I am going to have another cup. Do you want any more."

"Nah, I'm good," she said and stood up.

Trish rinsed her cup in the sink and opened the dishwasher. I watched vacantly until she bent over and put her cup on one of the dishwasher racks. Trish, I suddenly realised, had a fantastic arse; her skin was flawless, thankfully without tatts. Her pj briefs had crept into her crack, like they always do, more like a g-string. I could even make out the mound of her bulging pussy through the little notch at the top of her thighs. The glimpse only lasted a second or two before she straightened and headed off back to her bedroom.

"Catch you later, Daddio," she said smiling.

My erection definitely required some attention now. I made another pot of coffee and took it back to my room. My boner ached. I went into the ensuite. I could see my hard dick pointing skywards in the mirror. I gripped it and rubbed it's length. It looked good and felt better. I thought about my innocent daughter. I thought about her skin, her nipples, her cute arse and her camel-toe cunt as I jacked off, looking at myself in the mirror.

---

That first Trish-climax was tremendous. I felt weak in the knees and there was so much cum! I had to lay down and recover afterwards.

I'd never done that while thinking of Trish before. Yes, I'd jacked off thinking about Connie and many of Trish's other young friends, but this was the first time that I'd jacked off thinking about my daughter. It felt kind of dangerous and exciting to imagine touching her tits, how her cunt smelled, how good it would be to f...

I was shocked to realise that my cock was hard and in my hand again. I should snap myself out of this. I was horny, and to be honest, a little ashamed.

"Once I get used to Trish being around again, this will all settle down," I told myself, but I wasn't convinced.

Best to create a diversion, I thought, so I threw on my cycling gear and went for a ride around the river. I returned home a couple of hours later. I made sure to make plenty of noise. Trish didn't seem to be around, which was good. I drank some water, then grabbed a towel, threw my cycling gear into the wash and jumped in the pool.

Wow, it felt great. I did a few laps, dived and rolled and generally enjoyed the freedom of swimming naked. The back garden was sheltered from neighbouring properties, so I seldom wore swimmers. Even when the whole family lived here we'd usually swim nude, unless, of course, we had guests.

"That looks like a good idea."

I heard a voice. I looked over and sure enough Trish was standing by the edge of pool. I'd been floating on my back so I wondered whether Trish had seen my periscoping dick.

"It's getting hot," I said.

"You were gone for a couple of hours," Trish noted. "Must have been a good ride. Mind if I join you in there?" Trish asked.

"No, not at all," I replied, although I was a little anxious because I was naked again,"make yourself at home."

"I grew up here, Dad."

We laughed.

"Uh, Trish," I said, to warn her, "I'm not wearing my Speedos. I didn't realise that you were here. I'd thought you'd gone out."

"So what's new, Daddio," she said as she slipped the light sun dress over her head.

Trish wasn't nude underneath, she was wearing a white bikini which looked white-hot against her honey skin. She looked fit. Sexy. She placed her sun dress on a banana lounge and turned to face me.

"Coming ready or not!" she called before running, jumping and executing a perfect, bomb that landed only inches from my face.

Water went everywhere and soon we were fooling around in the pool like the old days. I tossed a tennis ball and Trish immediately began playing the one handed catch game that we used to play when she was young. That brought back a lot of happy memories.

After a while we floated by the edge and chatted. It was fun having her around, actually and so far my cock was behaving itself, no doubt the pool water had something to do with that.

"Sorry about not wearing my swimmers," I said again.

"That's OK, Dad," Trish replied. "You hardly ever did."

"Yeah, but that's when you were kids."

"It's cool, don't worry. At least you're still in pretty good shape."

"I try my best," I said laughing, but I was secretly happy Trish had complimented me. "You don't have to wear swimmers here either. You never used to."

"Dad!" Trish said. "Don't be naughty. It would be pretty weird for me to be swimming naked with you now, don't you think?"

"Nah, just natural, but, if you say so," I replied. "Anyway, close your eyes." I showed her my wrinkly finger tips. "I'm getting water logged. Time to hop out."

I swam over to the steps and hoisted my naked self out of the water. I dried myself on my towel and wrapped it around my hips so that I was respectable. I went upstairs, showered and lay on the bed resting. Idly, I picked up my uPad and started surfing the interweb.

I don't know how, but soon I was on a porn site which specialised in "family porn", mothers, step-sons, fathers, step-daughters. They were always "step-" something. Most of it was unimaginative, repetitive, wholly unrealistic and totally by the numbers.

In these films, "Dad" just had to flop his dick out to have the "step-daughter" drooling for his cum. Or else the horny "step-daughter" would just force herself onto a very "reluctant" "Dad". Then they'd all live happily ever after. Real life didn't seem to be so easy. Trish had seen my cock twice today already and a) there was no drool on her lips and b) she wasn't forcing her pussy on me. So my incest prospects looked kinda bleak.

Still, some of the girls had nice young bodies and they helped me to harmlessly live out the fantasy of fucking my daughter. I wasn't planning to fuck Trish, but there is no doubt that the movies helped make the idea of daughter fucking an easy, pleasant thought to entertain.

Over the next few days an "obsession" with dad-daughter sex developed. I'd always been a big reader and I discovered some erotic story sites. They were a mixed bag, but the stories were often more interesting and more erotic than most of the films. I began dreaming up my own scenarios, mainly involving Trish and myself, but sometimes Trish with a group and occasionally Trish having forced sex. My imagination was all that I had until I devised a real opportunity to get between my daughter's legs.

My cock was now pretty hard most of the time. I jacked off so much that by evening my cock was often sore, but luckily it was always OK for the next day.

---

It was late at night and the house was quiet. This was my chance. It was dark, but not pitch-black and I could walk silently down the hall without the fear of walking into anything. I arrived at Trish's door. It was open wide, much like her legs soon would be, I thought grimly. I was naked and stroking my hard cock.

Trish was asleep on her side, the sheet moulded her body like a shroud. I gently pulled it back to reveal my daughter's delicious body. Her arse was pointed invitingly towards me, her briefs obligingly scrunched in her arse crack. I took in the enticing view and stroked my cock.

I carefully eased the light knickers down around the curve of her arse; I didn't want Trish to wake and spoil the surprise. Sadly, it was too dark to have a really good view of my little daughter's arsehole.

I slipped her panties off her feet. I was amazed that she hadn't woken. I eased her legs apart, as wide open as her bedroom door. In the dim light I made out the lines of my daughter's fresh cunt. It nested under a fine mat of dark pelt. Mmm, Trish, so yummy. She looked beautiful and oh, so innocent.

I applied some lube to my cock, since I'd be going in "cold". I couldn't resist rubbing the left-over lube on my fingers into the folds of Trish's labia. The soft lips of her cunt sensuously moulded around my fingers. She stirred slightly, but thankfully didn't wake.

It was almost fuck time. I put a hand under each thigh and dragged her by the hips towards the edge of the bed and my waiting cock. She stirred again. I positioned my lubed cock against the vertical cunt slit and pushed its head inside. I began to move to and fro.

"Uh, what? Who's there?" Trish said, slowly waking up. "What's going on?"

By then, my slippery cock had deeply penetrated into the inner sanctum of my daughter's cunt. Oh, yes! Her cunt was tight and dry but my cock was hard and well lubed.

"No!" Trish called. "Who are you? Get off me! Dad! Help! Dad! Come here! Help me! Someone is raping me!"

Her hands flayed and clipped me hard in the head. The next thing I knew I was laying on the floor near my bed, tangled in the sheets. My head hurt and a lump was quickly forming on my forehead, where I'd smacked it on the bedside table as I had fallen out of bed. It was the same spot where Trish had slapped me! My cock was still hard and there was a wet patch in the sheet where I'd cum. It had been a dream, a wet one.

---

The obsession grew. I now took every chance I could to perve on Trish. If she bent down, I'd check her arse out or look down her top. She often didn't wear a brassière at home so I was rewarded with sightings of her tits. I longed to grope them. Just imagine the feel of those soft little mounds topped by firm nipples and areolae crinkled in arousal! I knew it would be incredible to twist and pull on them until they hurt. I imagined licking them, sucking on them like a baby.

One time I walked past her bathroom while she was showering. The door was ajar, so I took a peek. Trish was naked in the shower, but the water and steam had fogged the shower glass, so all I could see was the blurry, shadowy shape of my naked daughter.

I kept promoting the idea of Trish swimming nude. I didn't press the matter too hard, but I kept it up as a little joke between us. Lo and behold, one afternoon my now ceaseless efforts to see my daughter naked were partially rewarded when Trish came out by the pool and took her top off to sunbathe. I made no comment or any obvious leer; I just discreetly took in the view of my topless daughter and revelled in this new intimacy.

Trish's tits were so fucking sexy. Small, honey-coloured conical mounds dipped in dark chocolate. I wanted to drink their milk. My cock stiffened and my mouth watered.

"Don't get sunburnt," I warned and like a good caring Dad, came over with a tube of suncream. "It's pretty harsh sun up here this time of year."

"Oh, yeah," Trish said smiling. "Thanks, Dad."

I'd have liked to rub it all over her body myself, but instead, I had the voyeur's pleasure of watching Trish do it. I looked on discreetly as she sensuously massaged the suncream thoroughly into her long, fit legs, her shoulders and arms, tummy. My cock was working its way skyward in my pants. I picked up my phone, pretending to be uninterested and secretly took a few pics of my topless daughter. I started to record a video of her as she suncreamed herself.

Finally, she squirted some white cream just above her tits. It nearly made me squirt white cream inside my shorts. I wanted my cum on her, but I maintained my self-control.

Unaware of the lust that she was inspring, Trish continued to rub the cream thoroughly over her tits. It was erotic seeing the small, soft mounds mould around her roving fingers. She was very thorough. What a show! I could sell tickets for that. I stopped recording. I'd enjoy watching it later.

"Want me to do your back for you?" I asked, I hoped not too eagerly.

"Would you mind, Dad?" Trish asked. She handed me the suncream and rolled over on the banana lounge.

In no way did I mind. I sat close to Trish as she lay face-down on the lounge. The white bikini bottoms didn't cover much. My eyes ran down her smooth back and fixed on the twin peaks of her arse and the great divide that ran sensuously between them. Fuck! Trish, you are so hot.

I squirted some cream between her shoulder blades pretending it was my cum, then set to rubbing it into Trish's beautiful, young skin. I took my time. I squirted more cream, each time lower down her back. I knew that I couldn't take all day, though, so I was soon working on the upward sweep of her lower back that led to the mounds of her arse.

I smeared the cream over her skin and let my hands slip just a little under her bikini bottoms. I could feel the very beginning of Trish's arse crack. I'd never touched my daughter like this before.

"I don't want to get the cream on your bikini briefs," I said nonchalantly, in case she was suspicious of my hand movements, "but I don't want you to get skin cancer either."

"All OK, Dad," she said.

"You know it'd be much easier if you didn't wear them at home," I said laughing, trying to reinforce the idea of nude swimming in her mind.

"Yeah, probably," she said kind of dismissively.

My mind was fetishising and fantasising about touching Trish's body. Her cute bum in particular. My cock was stiff. I wanted to rub its head up and down her arse crack. I imagined my cream ejaculating all over her arse and pooling in her arsehole. Were these normal thoughts that all Dads have about their daughters?

My cock was tenting in my shorts. It would be so easy to pull my daughter's bikini bottoms down below her knees and expose her sweet little arsehole. I could feast my eyes on Trish's backdoor before spreading her arse cheeks apart to feast on her hole with my tongue.

But I wasn't brave or desperate enough,... yet. And it would be a risky move. I moved away and discreetly removed my shorts. My cock was still thinking about Trish and was as high as a kite. I slipped quietly into the pool and hoped the water would cool me down. It didn't seem to work.

I thought some mundane conversation might help get my mind on another track.

"Hey, Trish," I said light heartedly, "you've been home a week, today. Why don't we have a little dinner tonight to celebrate your one week anniversary?"

Trish languidly stirred on the banana lounge, "Um, yeah, Dad," she said, "sure that sounds good."