Natural Forces Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost too much of a good thing, though. I thought that I should give my cock a rest, so slipped my balls out from Trish's lips and turned around in front of her.

"Rim Daddy's arse, Trish," I said. "Come on, be a good girl."

I leaned over and waited a little while. I glanced behind. Trish hesitated. I reached back and put a hand behind her head then pushed her face in between my open arse cheeks.

"Eat my arse, baby," I told her.

After a short pause, I felt the soft, warm wetness of my darling daughter's tongue begin to lick my arsehole. Slowly, tentative semi-licks became firm licks as Trish relaxed. Her tongue circled my hole and press at its centre, testing it. She gripped my hips and buried her face and tongue deeper as she got more and more into rimming her Dad.

I really felt like fucking Trish now; I stood up and taking her by the hand helped her stand in front of me. It was the first time I'd really seen her naked for years and Trish looked amazing. She was smiling.

"All good?" I asked.

"Yes, Dad," she replied, smiling.

"You're my darling little cocksucker and arse licker, Trish," I told her lovingly.

My lips kissed her open mouth which had recently housed my cock, balls and her tongue which had just rimmed my arse. My fingers ran over her nipples and squeezed them. I pulled Trish against me and hugged her, our naked bodies touching. I reached down behind her and groped her arse, squeezing it, spreading it, as we kissed.

I sat her on the side of the bed. I stood between her legs and rubbed my cock into her face, mouth lips. I guided the head of my cock against her nipples. Trails of pre-cum were smeared over them. Her tits looked like snails had been gliding over them.

I pushed her back so she laid on the bed, her feet on the floor. I kneeled in reverence before the gates of Trish's cunt. She was wet. There was no doubt that she liked being sleepraped! I sensed the smell of Trish-cunt that I'd only first experienced a couple of nights ago when I had fingered her while she slept on the lounge. Mmm, so musky and sexual.

Trish moved her hands between her legs and began to spread the lips of her cunt open. She spread her legs as wide apart as she could and showed her Dad her sweet pink tunnel of love. I enjoyed seeing Trish get so into me fucking her.

As she spread her cunt open, she said, "Do you like my cunt hole, Daddy? Hmm? Are you going to sleeprape my cunt with your cock now, Dad?" Trish was teasing me so sweetly. "Your little daughter needs your big dick up her, Dad." Trish smiled, she was happy.

"Soon, baby," I replied, "it won't be long."

Without warning her, I slipped two fingers into her gaping cunt hole and began to ream her out.

"Oh," she sighed and her eyes rolled towards the ceiling.

I slipped a third finger into her wet tube.

"You like Daddies fingers when they fuck your hole, princess?" I teased in return.

"Oh, yes, I do, Dad," Trish replied in gasps.

I let her taste her own pussy from my sticky fingers. Then lifting her knees towards her shoulders, exposed her two love holes. I bent my face and began to tongue fuck her little arsehole. Mmm, Trish smelled and tasted so earthy and erotic.

"Daddy's eating your fucking shit hole, baby." I said. "Is that OK?"

"Fuck yes," Trish admitted. "It feels so good. Tongue fuck my fucking shit hole, Dad!"

I returned, smiling, to my anal feast. I let my tongue probe deeply into Trish's arsehole. I paused and then I lay on her body and tongue kissed her again so that she could taste her own arse from my mouth. I then returned below and set to work on Trish's gaping cunt, tasting, smelling savouring my Daughter's free-flowing juices.

I rubbed her clit through its hood to get her started, then placing a finger either side lifted the hood and revealed my daughter's pleasure centre. I gently sucked her clit with my lips and lightly tongued it, at the same time as I three-fingered her cunt hole.

When Trish placed her hands on my head and held my face close against her pussy, I knew that everything was just right for her. I maintained a constant rhythm of stimulation and soon felt my daughter's hips start to buck. I knew that it was important to keep the rhythm going in order to maximise her pleasure. I moved with her hips to help her surf the waves of her climax for as long a ride as possible.

"Fuck, yes," Trish screamed, "fuck yes, fuck. Dad! I'm cumming. Oh, my fucking god, fuck. Yes, Dad!"

Trish's body trembled and shook. I felt her cunt contractions grip my fingers. I let the tremors slowly subside.

I put my wet fingers in her mouth, "Ready for Daddy's cock to sleeprape your cunt now, darling?" I asked Trish gently.

She nodded her eyes still glazed from her climax. I smiled and rose up on my knees. I brought Trish's knees down from her shoulders and placed my hands on her hips. I placed my cock at the open door of my daughter's cunt. I leaned over her prone body and kissed her tenderly. As we kissed I let my cock glide into her dripping cunt tube.

Trish's cunt felt like tight, hot velvet glove! I rose up from our kiss and placed my hands on her hips. Then I pulled her hips sharply towards me as my cock thrust quickly towards her.

"Oh, fuck," Trish gasped. "Dad, I can feel your cock all the way up my cunt! You're fucking me! You're filling my cunt with your cock. You're sleepraping me!"

"Oh, yes, Trish," I confirmed, "I am fucking sleepraping you alright."

I looked down to watch my cock as it moved back and forth in my daughter's cunt. Her cunt lips sucked around my cock so sweetly. I fucked into Trish harder and harder. Even her little titties wobbled with the thrusts.

"You like Daddy's cock all the way up you, Trish?" I asked her. "You like riding my hard cock?"

"Fuck yes, Dad," Trish replied. "Fuck me, Dad. Fuck me harder. Cum in me. Fill me with your cum, Dad."

I could never say no to my daughter. I kept pounding her slack-mouthed cunt as hard and as deep as I could. Trish used a hand to frig her clit while I poled her hole. My ballsac was tight, my balls climbed high, they started to tingle. I rammed her fuck hole harder, then, suddenly, I was cumming. Cumming in my daughter's cunt! Trish started to shake and I could feel her cunt muscles pulse around my cock, milking yet more cum out of it with her second climax of the night. My body tensed and every nerve exploded in sweet sensation. I shook, I went weak at the knees and collapsed, laying on top of my naked daughter. My cock was still wedged deep in her cunt.

Trish wrapped her arms around me and held me. We stayed like that for a long time: simply intimate together, saying nothing, bodies touching, just enjoying the post-coital closeness.

My cock eventually softened and slipped from Trish's love hole. Cum and pussy juice oozed out and ran all over her arsehole. We both looked like we had been well fucked.

"You OK, Trish?" I asked gently.

"Oh, yes, Dad," she replied quietly. "I've never felt better. Thank you."

"I've been wanting to fuck you for so long, darling girl," I confessed.

"Me too, Dad," she said. "It was the best fuck ever. I was a little unsure about rimming your arsehole, Dad, but actually, it was really erotic. I'd do that again."

"You're a good girl, Trish," I said and kissed her nose.

"Thanks for sleepraping me tonight," Trish said smiling.

We chuckled together in our new intimacy, closer than ever before. We eventually roused ourselves and showered each other, then, once refreshed, I took Trish to bed in my room.

Once in bed, we spooned with Trish in my arms, my cock nestled along my daughter's arse crack. It twitched involuntarily against Trish's arsehole.

"Frisky," Trish observed playfully. "Maybe you should put it up my arse, next time, Dad?"

"Something tells me there might be a lot more sleepraping ahead," I said.

"Suits me fine," Trish said giggling and after she kissed as lovers do, we gave ourselves to sleep.

---

Let me know via comments or email whether you liked this story and if you would like to read more adventures of Trish and Mike. Thanks.