Natural Inclinations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling his shirt over his head, he unbuttoned the waistband of his shorts before apprehension returned. At home, in front of the mirror, he was so incredibly proud of his cock. But suddenly, he was hesitant to have Janice see the way his limp penis might show through his briefs, leaving little to the imagination. Fortunately, it was flaccid. Right now, anyway. But what if looking at her, being next to her, he was to become aroused? He'd be mortified if his new neighbor knew just how much she excited him.

"Come on, Peter. What's the holdup? Is your zipper stuck? Come here, I'll get it for you."

"Aah... That's okay. I can get it," he said while still debating whether he should even go through with it.

"You're not listening! I told you I would do it. Now get over here." When he didn't move fast enough for her, she snapped at him, "I said NOW!"

Reluctancy was stronger than ever. As for hesitancy, that disappeared the moment he heard her command. In a flash, he was standing like a statue at Janice's side. In his hasty move, the shorts had crept down over his hips, exposing the upper half of his bright white briefs. Sitting upright, she swung her feet so that she was facing him. His youthful stomach tightened when she began unzipping the shorts, which then instantly fell around his ankles.

Reflexes took over, causing him to quickly shrug his shoulders forward to cup his hands over his privates. "Now, now, Peter." Janice's tone had shifted to soft and nurturing. "We have already been through this. There is no reason to hide anything from me. And there is absolutely no reason for modesty. You and I are good friends now. So relax. Here, let me help you." Janice stood up, and as she did, she turned Peter, so he was facing away from her. He felt her hands on his shoulders and said, "Close your eyes. I am going to help you to relax," and she began massaging his shoulders.

These were experienced hands. Within seconds, Janice had encouraged his shoulders up and back. Peter's hands had fallen to his sides, and he was once again standing straight. With his eyes shut, the rest of his senses increased insensitivity. Any thoughts of covering himself were all but forgotten. As she skillfully worked on his shoulders, she nuzzled into his neck, leaving tender little kisses and whispering softly to him. "Do you like this?" He just nodded. "Do you like spending time with me?" Again he nodded. Whispering right into his ear now, he heard and felt her every word she spoke. "I'm glad. That makes me very happy. You want me to be happy, don't you?" Every few words were punctuated by licks and nibbles to his ear lobes.

In a trance, Peter whispered back, "Oh yes, Miss Janice. I want you to be happy."

With a sprightly tone in her voice, she said, "You are such a sweet boy." Her words and tone filled Peter's heart with joy. "You are my precious boy, aren't you?" She began planting little kisses on Peter's cheek, slowly moving towards his lips. Afraid that opening his eyes would alter the wondrous sensations he was experiencing, he kept them closed so he could simply go with the flow. By now, he was so relaxed and at ease that he was totally unaware that he was once again facing her when their lips finally met. Instead of any thoughts of covering himself, his arms instinctively wrapped themselves around Janice's waist, his hands freely roaming and caressing the bare skin of her back. He was also oblivious to the fact that the longer and deeper their kissing went on, his dick had worked its way around within the pouch of his briefs. It had grown until it was standing at rock-solid attention, firmly molded to his abdomen and pressing against Janice's pubic bone.

This may have escaped Peter's

consciousness, but it certainly hadn't gone unnoticed by Janice.

Because the lump pressing against her pubis was firm but didn't extend towards her navel convinced her that his cock was trapped. Those briefs must be so confining that his cock is folded over, and he is too embarrassed to free it himself so it could become fully erect. She would just have to take care of that situation herself. So certain that Peter was indeed a 'grower' and while he was totally distracted, she snaked her hand between the two of them. She had to know just how well endowed this teen was.

====================

Chapter 7

Janice couldn't help herself. Reaching past the waistband and into the front of Peter's underwear and wrapping her fingers around his rock hard erection, she was instantly amazed by what she held.

With their lips still locked together, and before she could catch herself, Janice let out a bellowing guffaw. The blast of air escaping from her lungs filled Peter's mouth, puffing out his cheeks. Not only was Peter taken completely by surprise, but Janice was just as stunned by her sudden outburst. She wasn't used to losing control like that. Still, she couldn't get her hand out of his pants quickly enough.

The last thing she wanted was to embarrass the youth. Not about this. Not yet anyway.

But, DAMN! Even though it was fully upright and erect, what she felt didn't come close to qualifying for her definition of a 'cock.' The kid had what could only be thought of as nothing more than a 'dick.' By touch alone, she knew that his dick was among, if not the smallest she had ever encountered on any adult. Chronologically, the lad may have been eighteen years old, but by her estimation, he had the penis of an eight-year-old. In fact, as a teenager, while babysitting, she had seen an erection on an even younger kid that could have put Peter's to shame.

That tiny penis she'd seen the day before had nothing to do with fear causing excessive shrinkage. It must always look like that when flaccid.

Peter had noticed Janice's abrupt shift in disposition. The puzzled look on Peter's face told her that damage control was urgently needed. Forcing a smile, she took hold of his chin and looked deeply into his eyes.

As he gazed into her piercing stare, Peter found himself unable to blink or look away. Once again, he was entirely under her spell. Helpless to stop it, she seemed to be peering into the deepest recesses of his soul, penetrating his very being, revealing to her his most hidden secrets.

None of this was he aware of. The next thing he was conscious of was being pulled along behind her. "Come on, slowpoke," her voice playfully urged, "You said you wanted to get into the hot tub. So come on."

It was true that Peter had hoped for the chance to try out her above-ground Jacuzzi hot tub. But, for the life of him, he couldn't remember actually saying so.

Without giving his underwear another thought, he blithely followed her to the other side of the large patio and to the tent-like gazebo that sheltered the Jacuzzi. She watched the spry and youthful lad step up and in, then offered, "Before I get wet, how about I get us something to drink?" Peter was already settling into the steaming water and said that it sounded good to him. Turning on the jets, Janice said, "This was one of the key selling points for buying this house." And with that, she headed inside.

About ten minutes later, she returned with two large acrylic glasses and a pitcher of ice-cold lemonade plus a bowl of pretzels. "I hope you like homemade lemonade." Peter tasted it, smiled, and took a large swig making Janice smile. "I guess it meets with your approval."

"Boy, YEAH! I guess I'm so used to the powdered mixes I'd forgotten how good real lemonade tastes. It has much more bite to it. But in a good way." Janice smiled. If he only knew the cause of the 'extra bite.'

Settling into the foamy hot water, the two merrily chatted about anything and nothing at all. And that is how they spent the next hour-and-a-half. With the handfuls of pretzels Peter was munching, his thirst only increased. It wasn't long before he had downed three glasses of the spiked lemonade to her first. He still had no clue that the extra bite he liked so much was provided by the half bottle of vodka she had added to the pitcher. But it was easily detectable to Janice that it was having an effect on Peter, just by the way he had begun slurring his words.

When the timer would shut off the pump, Peter could clearly see between Janice's legs and the small triangle covering her vagina. He gave no thought that his cotton underwear was wet, making it semi-transparent and giving her a clear view of his tiny dick and how it would slightly swell and stiffen depending on the topic of discussion.

Every so often, Janice would turn around and reset the timer for another 30 minutes. Whenever the bubbles were flowing, Peter's attention would become distracted, his eyes involuntarily drifting to Janice's boobs and the way they seemed to float on the water's surface. Even though they were fully supported by her skimpy bikini top, they still appeared almost buoyant, rising and plunging in the churning seas, and captivated by the way small bubbles would come to rest on, then burst atop the exposed globes of her breasts.

His wandering focal attention did not go unnoticed by Janice either. That's when she made what to Peter seemed like an off-the-cuff remark. "Don't the bubbles feel so great the way they churn all over and around your body? I know I love it." Peter wholeheartedly agreed, adding how relaxed it made him feel. Little did he know that the vodka she had added to the lemonade was causing him to relax more than the bubbly water was.

All too soon, the pitcher was empty. Janice said she would have to find something else for them to drink. The mention of needing something to drink got Peter to realize he was in desperate need of a trip to the bathroom. Standing up abruptly caused him to almost fall over into Miss Janice's arms. That's when he realized just how relaxed he was. "Whoops!" he said, then burst out in laughter. "The tub's got me so relaxed that I can't seem to get my balance." His words were somewhat slurred but still understandable.

Janice had never intended for Peter to get wasted, just mellow and at ease. She had no idea that his ability to handle harder liqueur was so low? He made another attempt to get out but was not very sure-footed. "I hope I can make it," he chuckled. "Or I might just have pee right here."

"Whoa, there, mister!" Janice was quick to say. "There will be NO peeing in MY pool water." Reaching around him, she grabbed his empty glass she said, "You're in no condition to walk to the bathroom, so here, pee into your glass." Before it really sank in what she was suggesting, he had taken the glass from her hand. But once he was holding it, he questioned what she had said. "I said for you to pee into the glass. NOT into my pool." Peter's motor skills could do little more than making him wobble and waver as he stood there. But his mental state was in even worse shape. About the only thing that was clear to him was that he needed to pee more than ever.

With no more time to waste, he opened the fly of his briefs to fish out his semi-hard dick. However, inhibitions had not been totally removed. On unsteady feet, he turned his back to Janice and finished drawing out his dick. With the glass in place, he let it flow. And flow it did. In no time at all, that 20oz glass was filled to the brim. He tucked himself back into his underwear and carefully turned to ask Janice what he should do now. "There, I filled the glass. Now what?"

This was exactly what Janice had wanted to happen. "We already know you can barely walk. And I certainly don't want you pouring it out onto my concrete deck." Then, rather matter-of-factly, she said, "You'll have to drink it."

Drink it?!?! Was she serious???

"Go on. Drink it. You told me yesterday that you drank some of your piss in the shower. Remember? And you said it tasted good. So, go ahead, show me that you like it. Drink it while it's still fresh and hot." Damn! She really was serious.

Drinking it in private for his own amusement was one thing. But doing it for an audience?

"I said drink it," she said more sternly. "You know you like it. Just look at it, all warm and golden. And such a lovely, appetizing foamy head too. Besides, I bet that you still have more you need to get out." She was right. He hadn't come close to emptying his bladder yet. And the longer he thought about that, the more the urge to finish became. "Well, you've got to empty the glass so you can empty yourself." He really did need to finish voiding his bladder. Timidly, he raised the glass to his lips. "That's it. Drink your piss. And don't turn away either. I want to see how much you enjoy drinking your lovely golden brew."

Right there, in broad daylight, in front of his new neighbor, he stood there and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of his freshly brewed piss. After the super-sweet lemonade, the tartness of the taste was extra strong. Not that that kept him from emptying the glass down his gullet.

The smile on Janice's face at completing her directive filled Peter with pride. Instead of hearing praise, she spoke to him in an almost mocking tone, "You liked that, didn't you? So go ahead, make the yummy sound. You know. Go, Mmmmm." Peter knew she was only teasing him. But with diminished inhibitions, he gave a shy smile and made the yummy sound anyway. "You are such a good boy for not peeing in my pool, and that made me very happy. You want me to be happy, don't you?" Like a child craving the approval of a parent, Peter smiled broadly and nodded emphatically. "You'd like to drink some more, wouldn't you?" Having just swallowed so much fluid in such a short time, his belly was still pretty full, so he wasn't feeling very enthusiastic at the prospect of another round so soon.

Just the same, he gave a weak nod. After all, the need to empty his bladder was still present. And pleasing Miss Janice was the extra motivation he needed. "Well, go ahead. Let mommy see you go pee-pee. Make lots of pee-pee for mommy." Now she was really screwing with his head -- using baby talk and referring to herself as his mommy. But strangely, even without the threat of punishment, Peter responded positively to this role-play.

Just as he had done while his mother stood over him watching when she was potty training her little boy, without turning his back to Janice. Right there in front of her, he fished his dick out the fly of his underwear and began refilling the glass.

As infantile as it may seem, Janice always got turned on watching guys of every age while they peed.

It took a little longer this time, but when he had emptied his bladder into the glass, it was nearly full again. Now entirely into her game, Peter spoke in a childish voice to proudly announce, "Look, mommy. I filled the glass with my pee-pee. Did I do good, mommy?" Janice praised her good boy. "Mommy, it's so warm and smells so good. Please, mommy. Can I drink my pee-pee? Please-Please-PLEASE!!!" By now, Peter was bouncing like a child pleading for a special treat. His dick, still sticking out, bounced right along with the rest of him, making little splashes as it slapped the water.

Having the teenager so easily fall into his childish role tickled her no end. "Yes, sweetie. Mommy wants you to drink your pee-pee all gone." With a big smile on his face, Peter thanked his mommy, took a swig, made the yummy sound, then with the glass to his lips, he sat back into his seat to slurp down the golden drink. However, twice, he did stop to entertain 'mommy' further -- once to blow bubbles and another time to gargle with it. And indeed, Janice did find amusement in his childish acts.

There had been one other thing that amused Janice, something that had gone completely undetected by Peter: Both times, as the boy drank his piss, his dick stiffened into full-fledged erections -- small as they may have been -- were on full display. The first time beneath the wet cotton of his briefs, and now extended through the fly.

As he was taking the last couple swallows, Janice excused herself, saying she would get the promised beverages. Standing to get out, she made a point of giving Peter a little show by giving her chest a bit of a shake and bounce. His lusty gaze of her jiggling breasts delighted her. His focus didn't change as he carefully watched her walk to the back door, wrapping a towel around her as she stepped inside.

Aside from retrieving a new round of drinks, the true reason for her hasty exit for the house was she needed to let out some of the pent-up laughter she held within her. The more time she spent with her neighbor boy, the more amusement he provided. His total innocents. His naivety. His suggestibility. All topped off by the absolute hilarity of his short, skinny erections.

If played right, this would be a most entertaining summer.

Luckily, Peter was oblivious to the raucous laughter happening inside the house. Between the churning water and the music, he remained clueless to Miss Janice's opinions or plans. Settling back into the steamy relaxing water and still under the influence of the alcoholic lemonade, he rested his head back and closed his eyes.

The taste of his urine still coated his throat, forcing him to replay the way she had encouraged him to pee in front of her and then drink it. A shiver of embarrassment shot through him. Less so for having done that, but because of the ease with which he had done so. His mind soon shifted gears to how sexually alluring she looked in that bikini. Before seeing her walking away, he hadn't noticed how the back of her bikini bottom left almost her entire backside exposed. That sight left him enamored with the way her backside wiggled with each step. She may be twice his age but just being around her was a turn-on. He felt so welcome and comfortable around her he knew he would do whatever she wanted just to keep their friendship going. Besides, he'd already worked out that those additional years would be a source to be learned from.

Peter was deep within his own thoughts when Janice returned with two tumblers filled with what looked to be Coka-Cola. After placing her glass on the ledge beside where she had been sitting, she moved around the hot-tub so that she was behind him. He sat up. With one hand, she passed his glass to him while reaching her free arm around the other side, slowly running her hand over his smooth, youthful chest. Brushing her fingers across his nipples, she softly said, "Your nipples are erect. You must really love the way the bubbles tickle your exposed chest." Peter nervously gave an 'Uh-hum.' and took a big swallow of his beverage.

WOW! This was not Coke! He wasn't sure what it was, but it was definitely alcoholic. It burned a little going down. Still, not wanting to appear like a wimp or do anything to break the mood, he coughed up an "Mmmm! Good."

"Don't gulp, sweetie. Whiskey is a drink to be sipped." Still stroking his chest, she wistfully whispered in his ear, "It must be nice. You guys can go bare-chested anytime you want. It's always made me a little jealous." She leaned in, so her breasts were pressing against his back. "I've always got to have my chest covered." Peter trembled at an image of Miss Janice's bare breasts on his back. Before releasing her hold on him, she allowed her hand to explore further down his abdomen. The feel of the youth's smooth, wet skin sent delightful tingles through her.

Peter sat frozen. When her fingertips brushed and then threatened to slip beneath the waistband of his briefs, his breath caught in his throat. It wasn't until then that he remembered that his dick was still sticking straight out of his underwear. Questioning himself, should he put it away? Or leave things as there were?

Although the foamy bubbles obscured it from her view, she knew that without even touching his penis, the boy was fully aroused once more. Stepping back, she moved to the steps and into the tub. As she did that, Peter quickly put little peter back inside his briefs. Seated once again facing Peter, she took a sip of her drink before continuing. "Now I ask you: Do you think that's fair?" Trying to recall the original question and unsure where things were heading, Peter just swallowed and meekly shrugged his shoulders. "Come on. You must have an opinion. What if, right now, I were to unhook my top and take it off? Would that really be so bad?"

If only he had the nerve to tell her that he thought it was a great idea. But he just couldn't bring himself to come right out and say it. Instead, playing it safe, he responded, "How would I know?"

"Oh, come on, Peter! You can tell me the truth. Should I take off my top or not? It's a simple yes or no question. And don't lie."

Once again, that last short, simple phrase was a trigger for him to say exactly what he was thinking. "Yes, Miss Janice. You should take it off. You should