Natural Inclinations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

be just as topless as I am."

Janice smiled. "Oh, thank you, Peter." Of course, she knew he wanted to see her remove her top and see her tits. What teenager would say otherwise?

Reaching behind her back, she looked over at Peter staring wide-eyed in anticipation of finally getting a real, live, first-hand look at bare flesh breasts. Tits! Boobs! "Enjoying the show?"

He'd been caught ogling again and immediately was deeply embarrassed. Peter's face turned bright red. "Ahh no. I mean, yes. I'm sorry." He began to rise, saying, "I'll leave."

"Just sit yourself down, mister." Janice snapped. "You're not going anywhere." Peter obediently plopped back into his seat. And right before his eyes, he gazed in wonder as she stood up, undid her top, allowing her split grapefruit-sized breasts spill-free.

Peter sat there, mouth agape taking in the glorious sight before him. Unlike so many of the pictures of older women he had seen on the Web, her breasts had almost no sag. Instead, they remained firm and proud. Areolas, the color of dusty rose, topped off with nipples the size of rubber pencil erasers. In Peter's mind, they were begging to be suckled on.

Having tossed the bikini top onto the ledge and fully aware of the boy's rapt attention, she cupped and massaged her breasts, giving her nipples a squeeze. Then, with a glint in her eyes, she asked, "So, what do you think?"

Peter's utterances were drowned out by the pump. But the smile on his face told her all she needed to know. Still, she would tease his innocents further. "It always feels so good to set the girls free. And," pinching her nipples, "see how happy they are?"

So mesmerized by actually being in the presence of real bare breasts and inviting nipples, his mouth salivated, and he unconsciously licked his lips.

"I couldn't hear you. What do you think? Tell the truth."

A force within him could not hold back from blurting out, "They are beautiful, Miss Janice. I think you should always go topless." Damn! Had he actually said that?

"Well, if you really think so. Okay. Topless it is. From now on."

============

Chapter 8

The two of them settled into opposing seats enjoyed the churning water while sipping their whiskey and chatting. Every so often, Janice would dip down to wet her shoulders then, much to Peter's delight, bounce up again, bringing her tits above sea level and into his view.

"So, Peter, do you always wear briefs? Or do you switch off with boxers?"

Relaxed and feeling free, he answered without embarrassment. "I only wear briefs. Always have." When asked what he liked most about briefs over some other kind of underwear, he replied, "I don't know. I guess I'm just used to the support that briefs provide."

"In other words," Janice chimed in, "you're saying, it's better than everything hanging free." Peter readily agreed. Without further comments, the subject was changed, and a short time later, the timer shut off the pump. "How about some lunch?" Janice asked, and Peter agreed. Shaking her tits as she stood, she said, "I've got leftover pizza. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good," he said. Following her to the house -- at just enough distance to enjoy the view of her ass cheeks swaying as she walked -- wishing that he could also be in front of her to watch her boobs jiggle. At the door, she grabbed a large beach towel to dry herself. Picking up the only other towel available, he would do the same.

"I'm sorry, Peter, your underwear is far too wet. You'll need to take them off before coming inside."

Peter shot back, "What about you?"

"Nice try, mister," Janice smirked as she finished patting herself dry. "This little bathing suit is quick-drying and only damp now, so you can forget about me stripping down naked. But if you want to come in, you'll have to strip!" As hesitant as he was to do that, his desire to stay with her was stronger. After all, she was almost naked.

That towel he had picked up, the only other one there, was like some rejected bath towel pulled from a bargain bin. It was almost bedsheet thin and just barely long enough to reach around his waist, let alone tuck the ends together to hold it up into place. With one hand gripping the two ends together around his waist, the other struggled to work his saturated underwear over his hips and off his butt. From inside the house, Janice urged him to hurry. Accelerating his efforts only caused him to fumble with the towel, almost dropping it a few times. Finally, the underwear landed at his feet with a splat.

Stepping out of the soggy heap and just the towel wrapped around his waist, Peter entered the kitchen, closing the screen door behind him, and headed to Miss Janice's side. In little more than 24 hours, a strange magnetic force had developed that kept drawing the teen to this woman. Of course, now that she had shed her towel, leaving her almost completely naked might have played a part.

Peter was standing only a foot or two away from Janice. When she turned to open the refrigerator door and bent over to retrieve the pizza, her butt was aiming right at him. The box was on the bottom shelf, causing her to bend more deeply. As she did this, he watched as the back of her bathing suit and its narrow sliver of fabric pulled taught between her ass cheeks. This further accentuating those perfect, round globes.

Surprisingly emboldened, tucked the towel around his waist, taking his chances that it would stay up. With both hands now free, he reached out, cupped both cheeks, and squeezed. Startled at first by the boy's sudden forwardness, her body involuntarily twitched, causing her to lightly bump her head on the shelf above. She had no idea the kid had it in him, but it delighted her. Evidently, all it took for him to drop all pretenses of correctness was to ply him with alcohol. Instead of reacting further, she stayed as she was for far longer than necessary to allow him to caress and squeeze some more. She wondered if he would dare to explore further. Would his fingers attempt to fish their way around the skimpy bathing suit she had so strategically selected for the day?

This created a dilemma. As hungry as her pussy was for some attention, Janice knew that she needed to reinforce her rules to the youngster. The shots were hers to call, not him. But this had to be done with tact. No snap reactions, or she could lose him.

Something deeply embedded in Peter's head told him he should be doing more than just rubbing his hands on her ass. But what? So far, she hadn't said or done anything to stop him. Would she also let him squeeze her tits? Or should he be planting kisses all over her bare skin? Her ass looked and felt so inviting. Maybe he should kiss it. Did the fact that his dick was rock hard under the towel mean something? He just wasn't sure.

His hands began gravitating towards her hips while his feet slowly shuffled forward. Just as the tent in his towel was about to nestle between those fabulous round globes, a hand took hold of his balls and dick.

"Getting a little frisky, are we?"

The grip of her hand along with her voice woke him from his trance. In her hand she held proof of just how turned on he was. Instantly embarrassed, his hands dropped to his sides, and he took several steps backward. In doing so, he left her holding the towel. As she straightened up, she said, "I'll take that as a compliment." Snatching the towel from her grasping hand, he hastily re-wrapped himself.

With the pizza box in hand, she turned in time to see him re-wrapping himself in the towel. "It's always nice to find out that I can still excite a young stud like you," as she made an unmistakable glance at his midsection.

Looking down at what she had so blatantly gestured towards, his face instantly turned red with humiliation. The lump in the towel was threatening to cause it to slip from his skinny hips. As quickly as he could, he headed for and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. This caused the knot in the towel to let go for the umpteenth time. He caught it just before being left fully exposed again.

Why he was so reluctant for Miss Janice to see him naked is anyone's guess. He had already shown his dick when he peed into the glass.

While she was heating a couple pizza slices in the microwave, she told him to get two glass mugs out of the hutch behind him. After tucking the towel around his waist yet again, he did what she'd requested. As he was doing this, she went back into the fridge then placed two bottles of beer on the table along with a bottle opener. "Nothing's better than beer and pizza. Don't you agree?"

Beer would not have been Peter's first choice. If he had to be honest, beer would not have even made his list. A friend had given him a beer once, and he didn't care for it in the least. But for the sake of this situation, he went right along. "You got that right, Miss Janice."

The pizza went down quickly, and (with great effort to not show his distaste for it) so did the beer. Not much was discussed. He was enjoying the sight of her bare breasts. While seated at the table, it was easy for him to imagine she was completely naked. He was working on his second slice when Janice said, "Time for another brewsky," and took the mugs with her. His illusion was broken once she stood and revealed once again that her bikini bottom was still in place. All he had left was his imagination. Munching away on his pizza, his mind was preoccupied with wondering just what she really looked like if she were to get completely naked. So he wasn't paying all the much attention when she briefly stepped into the other room. Nor was he aware that the sound of opening beer botters never occurred.

"Sorry for the delay. I know you've got to be thirsty," she said as she put the mug down in front of him. "Go ahead. Take a big gulp." He did need something to wash down what he'd eaten. No sooner did he put it to his lips he realized two things. This beverage was hot, not cold. Second, and most significantly, it was urine. "Do it. drink it."

Without giving it another thought, he took a swig then put the mug down. "Okay. There. I did it. Nice joke, Miss Janice."

"I had to go, and I figured since you like drinking pee so much, well, why waste it." What she also knew was that after this much time had passed, a good portion of the alcohol in her system had passed through and was now in her urine. "Do you like my brew? Somehow I think you liked my brew better than what was in there before." On that, he couldn't deny. And in his book, this beat beer any day of the week. "But, please tell me, Peter. Do you like my brew as much as yours?"

Her question prompted him to give it some additional thought. That's when it hit him that, in fact, her piss tasted somewhat different than his. Like it maybe had a little something extra to it. He knew not what, but her piss was just a little spicier than his had been. To that end, he figured why not go all in. What would it hurt anyway? "Miss Janice, you make an excellent brew."

"Oh, thank you, Peter. I wanted to give you something special for being such a big helper yesterday. Now would you do me a favor? I'd love to watch you chug down the rest of it." He thought about it for a second, but before he could respond, she said, "How about this? Would you like to touch and hold my breasts?" His eyes lit up. "Well, if I get to see you drink my pee, I'll let you touch my breasts. Do we have a deal?"

Even before she'd made her proposition, he had already pretty much made up his mind that he would drink the rest of the mug. But with an offer like that, he didn't hesitate to pick up the mug, and in one fell swoop, he swallowed every last drop. The mug had barely hit the table when he rose from his chair and got behind Miss Janice, hands open and outstretched.

Peter was in heaven. For the very first time in his life, he had unfettered access to real female breasts. And all it took for this to happen was that he had to drink someone else's pee. Such a small price to pay.

It wasn't until he began to bend over in an attempt to kiss her nipples that she stopped him. "Nope," she scolded and removed his hands from her chest. "That wasn't part of the bargain." Flustered, Peter asked what he had to do for the privilege of putting her nipples into his mouth, to which she slyly replied, "We'll just have to see."

Perturbed, Peter returned to his seat to finish the last couple of bites of his pizza. He then asked for something more to wash it down. Janice gave a wry smirk and said, "You have everything you need to take care of that." Nothing further needed to be said. He knew precisely what she was getting at. With a sigh of resignation, he took the mug in hand and scooted forward in the chair, placed it between his legs, and refilled it with his own ready made liquid refreshment.

Smiling broadly, Janice intently watched Peter shotgun the entire contents. When he had finished gulping it down, he burped and topped it off with an exaggerated, "Ahhhh."

"I just love resourceful young men. So who's tasted better?" He already knew that this time his tasted better than it had earlier in the Jacuzzi. Still, after a moment's additional thought, he very diplomatically answered. Without a doubt, it had been hers. "You are so sweet to say that, Peter. Since you liked it so much, I'm sure I'll have more for you later. And guess what? You just earned the right to suck on my nipples."

This announcement was unexpected. When Peter moved over to kneel at Miss Janice's side, he began to feel the woozies returning. Little did Peter understand that it was a result of the fresh doses of alcohol. It wasn't just one bottle of beer. It was the additional alcohol contained in Miss Janice's pee. Add to that the three glasses of spiked lemonade and a tumbler of whiskey; it was most especially his own alcohol-laden piss that he was feeling the effects of. Realizing his inability to balance properly she suggested they move to the living room sofa.

She sat down and had him lay with his heads in her lap. Leaning forward, he readily took her nipple into his mouth and began suckling like a baby at his mother's teet. He was so unaware of anything else that he was oblivious that his towel had fallen open and his happy little dick was in full view. Oh so gently, so as not to distract Peter's attention, she slowly began to tenderly caress and stroke his penis.

Just by the way he continued suckling, you would have thought that she was actually lactating. Having her nipples tended to in this way always got her aroused. They were elongated and stiff. Likewise, his penis was fully erect, his hips slowly trusting to meet her manual manipulations.

The quickness of his ejaculation surprised her. Yet somehow, it never disrupted the boy from nursing. In no time, a nice puddle of cum lay on his belly. Considering his balls' diminutive size, it was a respectable amount of jizz and fairly thick too. Scooping a small amount with her fingertip, she gave it her own taste test. "Mmmm, not bad. Not bad at all."

Then she said to herself, "Well. Now's as good a time as any." Scooping up a larger quantity, she put her cum covered finger to her breast next to Peter's sucking lips. Sure enough, the boy took to it like a champ, licking and sucking up every drop. "Maybe," she thought, "his subconscious thinks he is tasting mother's milk." The idea of that being true made her smile.

This played out repeatedly until every trace of sperm had been removed from his belly and gone down his throat. And damned if his erection hadn't been rejuvenated. No point in letting that go to waste. She beat him off again, and again she fed it back to him. In fact, for the last of it, she got him to release her nipple to suck his cum directly from her fingers.

By now, he was more awake and aware but compliantly just going along with whatever she wanted. Janice covered him with the towel again and smiled like a mother looking at her sweet little baby. "Is baby's tummy full?" Peter gave an impish little "Uh-huh" and licked his lips. "Well then it's time for mommy's little boy to go outside again and get some sun."

Peter's head was still fuzzy, but he managed to get up then follow Janice. As they got to the kitchen, she said, "Before you come outside, please clear the table for me." He did as asked, and when he opened the door, he looked for his underwear to put them back on, but they weren't where he had dropped them.

"Mommy..." Wow. That wasn't what he'd meant to say. "I mean, Miss Janice, where's my underwear?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Peter. They were so soaking wet, I tried hanging them over the fence, but they ended up falling into your yard." A bit bewildered about what this would mean as far as their planned sunbathing. "Tell you what, Peter. There is something you can wear in the downstairs powder room. Go on now and put that on."

In the powder room, through hazy eyes, the only thing he saw to wear was another woman's bikini. One just like the one Miss Janice wore, only this one was solid blue. Baby blue! Stumbling back to the sliding door, he said, "Ah, Miss Janice. You didn't mean this, did you? The only thing I found was this little bikini."

"That's exactly what I meant. You didn't think I'd have any men's clothes here, did you? Now put it on and be quick about it." Returning to the bathroom, he dropped the towel and slid one foot then the other into the skimpy bikini bottom and pulled it up until it was all the way up over his hips. Having a thin strip of material wedged between his ass cheeks was weirdly erotic.

As there wasn't the usual pouch found in men's briefs, the crotch of the bikini had far less room upfront than he was used to. And the material between his legs was almost non-existent. He had to make several adjustments to his balls and penis until everything was more or less put away.

He then looked at the bikini top. Speaking softly to himself, "She couldn't mean for me to wear that as well. Could she?" Pondering which way to go, Peter decided that if he didn't put it on, but she actually did expect him to be wearing it, he would use the excuse that since she was topless, he should be topless also.

Set on not putting the top on when curiosity took over. "Well, since it's here..." After a bit of work figuring it out, he had it on and hooked. It felt strange and different. But not terrible. The whole thing seemed to be a few sizes too small to fit on Miss Janice. He reasoned that it was more appropriately sized for a woman with much smaller breasts, like his.

He stopped trying to figure out why she had one of this size. Looking at himself in the small over the sink mirror confirmed it for him. "Yep. More like my size."

He had to decide, quickly. Should he leave it on? Did he dare???