Natural Inclinations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more he thought about that, and the longer he observed himself in the mirror, he found it hard to believe just how well it fit his upper body. After all, he had no tits, so to speak. Even his pectoral muscles were nothing like someone who regularly works out with weights. Yet, these cups were almost perfectly sized. If only...

He snuck his right hand between the left side of his rib cage and the underband of the bra, pushing his left pec up and towards the center. Then with his left hand, he did the same for the right pec. The cups, small as they were, were full now. The mirror confirmed it; he had TITS! Tiny titties. But tits nonetheless. Turning from side-to-side, "WOW!" was all he could think to say. There was even a small valley down the middle of his chest, like the early makings of cleavage. Holding his hand out in front of his face to block its reflection. Without his face in the picture, he was amazed at how easily he could be mistaken for a small-breasted girl.

But why stop there? "What the hell. Might as well go all the way." Off came his pajama pants and his underwear, leaving him naked from his chest down. Retrieving the bikini bottom from his bathroom had his heart racing. Just like Miss Janice had said, they dry quickly, and sure enough, it was. The only dampness was in the waistband.

Off where he couldn't possibly see his reflection, he stepped into the baby blue bikini bottom and pulled it up into place. His dick was getting hard, but that would only ruin the illusion he was aiming for. With some coaxing, he got himself, more or less, all tucked in. Still not wanting to spoil what he was about to see, he stood off to the side of the dresser and draped the pajama shirt over the top half of the mirror. He could feel his dick continuing to strain against the triangle, but the bikini held it mostly under control. When looking down, only a tiny bulge was evident.

The time had come. Peter sucked in his tummy and stepped over to see how he looked. HOT DAMN! He was shocked by what he was looking at. Ignoring that little bulge, the person he saw in the mirror was... A GIRL! A foxy thing at that! He twisted and turned to see himself from every angle. Since this was going to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing, he made the most of it. Realizing that he would never again have this opportunity, he picked up his phone, mounted it to his selfie stick, and began taking pictures. This way, long afterwards, he would have a personal record of the fun and memorable evening when he pretended to be a bikini model. Mentally focused on camera angle and lighting was enough of a distraction that allowed his penis to fully relax and become almost undetectable.

The earlier photoshoot with Miss Janice had pretty much remedied his opposition for having pictures taken of him. At least as long as he could pretend to be someone, or something, other than that nerd that others knew him as.

Fully intending to crop out or blur his face later, he played up being a real fashion model. He took pictures of himself posing in various rooms. Every so often, he'd stop to readjust his breasts back into place to regain that hint of cleavage. Since his selfie stick was capable of doubling as a tripod, he set the auto-timer to snap numerous, what he considered to be glamour shots, while on the staircase. For good measure, as a last chance kind of thing, he took a few exotic, almost porno, style pictures: Close-ups of his "developing" breasts as well as some of his tight round butt. All of which could easily be viewed as pictures of a girl and not those of a guy.

Good thing his parents would never know about him dressed like this. Or taking pictures like these. And if Miss Janice ever found out what he was doing, she would probably never want him over to her house again.

Just as he was all set to make another pose, his phone chimed. Looking at the screen sent a chill up his spine. It was a text message from Miss Janice. Dressed as he was, doing what he was doing, sent chills through him. What a time for Miss Janice to message!

"Peter, Thank you for giving me such a wonderful day. Can I bribe you to come back again tomorrow? I bought some things for you that I know you will like."

Peter blushed. At least she couldn't see him. His mind shifted gears. "She bought things for me?" What a great neighbor he has. Buying him presents. He tapped out a reply: "No bribery necessary. What time? I'll be there."

Just as he hit Send, he realized he hadn't asked if they would be using the hot tub again. But before he could finish typing the question, she responded, "9AM Sharp. Be here, or it all goes back."

"ALL???"

"Yes, ALL. You don't want to miss out, do you?"

"I'll be there on time and not a minute after."

"That's my boy. Good answer. And don't forget the rule: no men's briefs."

If only she knew what he was wearing and what he had been doing. "I haven't and I won't" That answered the hot tub question. "See you then, Nite" Well, that settled that. The 'no briefs rule' left only one option — the bikini.

There was a short delay, then a new message, "OH! And Peter. One more thing. Do not masturbate or touch yourself in a sexually pleasing way."

That caught him by surprise. He hadn't even considered doing that. Shrugging his shoulders, he typed, "Whatever you say"

"Thank you sweetie. Good night."

Rereading that conversation made him tingle. Here he was dressed as close to that of a girl as anything. Taking pictures of himself as if he was a girl. Then, casually texting with his next-door neighbor like nothing was going on.

Miss Janice was turning out to be the closest thing to a friend he ever had, and for all intents and purposes, he had just lied to her. That one word instantly changed the tingles into shivers. He had just lied! He had solemnly promised that he would never lie to her.

Down to his core, he knew there was only one thing he could do. He would have to tell her the truth and face the consequences. There was just one more decision to be made: Call her now and confess; Or wait until he saw her in the morning. Tossing it about in his head, he saw both ways offered positives and negatives. Dreading what his punishment might be was only making the decision more difficult.

In the end, there was only one proper way to deal with this. "Hello, Miss Janice. I... There is something... May I come over? I have something to tell you. Yes, Miss Janice. It is important."

Two minutes later, Janice opened her front door and let Peter in. She was still dressed in the clothes she was wearing when she had gone out shopping. He, on the other hand... He was barefooted, wrapped only in a bathrobe, with a pitiful look on his face. "Okay, Peter. What is so important that it couldn't wait until tomorrow. You have one minute to tell me. I sure hope it isn't because you are so anxious to see what I bought for you that you couldn't wait?"

"Oh, Miss Janice. It's nothing like that," his voice trembled. "I did something that's going to make you very angry." She looked at him expectantly yet unable to figure out what he could have possibly done in such a short amount of time that was so bad. Tears began forming in his eyes. "I... Well... When we were texting..." He opened the robe, letting it fall to the floor. "This is how I was dressed."

It was all Janice could do to keep from letting out a great guffaw. He had taken the bait, as she knew he would. And the teen looked even sweeter than she had imagined. But he thinks he is in trouble for it. "And because you are wearing both the bottom and the top of the bikini, you think that means you are in trouble?"

"When you texted about the briefs rule, I should have told you I was already wearing the replacement. The whole thing." That's when the sobbing kicked in full force. "That wasn't being truthful. I'm sorry, Miss Janice. I lied to you."

Now, this was too good to pass up. "Okay, well, you know what happens now, don't you?" His eyes pleaded for mercy, but he still assumed the position bent over the arm of the sofa.

He had done precisely what she had hoped for; that curiosity would drive him to try the bikini top on for size. At least to test it out. But then, for him to think that he had somehow lied to her. Becoming so overcome with guilt about that 'lie,' he shows up at her door to confess. Best of all, he's still wearing it just to prove what he had done.

She had been looking for the opportunity to reinforce her authority over the boy, only to have him voluntarily present himself for punishment. What else could she do but take full advantage of his guilt? WHACK! WHACK! Damned if he didn't look adorable bent over the arm of her sofa -- naked except for that tiny bikini. The thong-like bikini bottom put his inviting round ass cheeks, already red from the sun, on full display. There was no need to pull it down. "What else have you been doing when I wasn't looking?" WHACK! "Had you already been masturbating before I told you not to?" She didn't wait for him to answer. WHACK! The spanks she was giving were not nearly as hard as she usually would have given. But she knew that on top of the sunburned skin, these would still send a strong message. "Do you think the bikini looks good on you?" WHACK! Offering no resistance, he admitted that he did. Telling her otherwise would have been another lie. "So, you like dressing and looking like a girl." WHACK! He freely admitted that he had been having fun but promised it was just this one time. "One time???" WHACK! "Don't you know that one time leads to a second and a third." WHACK! "When a boy chooses to dress like a girl, there is no such thing as 'just one time'."

"Please, Miss Janice." his pitiful pleas rang sweetly in her ears. "I promise, I won't do it ever again."

"You promise!?" WHACK! "Like you promised to never lie to me?" WHACK! "Oh no, mister. You don't get off that easily again." WHACK! Everything was falling into place for the next phase of his sissy training. "In fact, I am going to make sure of it." And she gave him one final WHACK!, stood him up, and stared deeply into his eyes. But her tone shifted to something more soothing than threatening. "You liked the way you looked dressed like a girl, right? Well, Miss Janice thinks you look adorable that way too. And dressing like a girl made you feel good, didn't it? You know that Miss Janice always wants you to feel good, don't you?" Still sniffling from his beating, he was caught off guard by her attitude about this. He simply nodded. At the moment, all he really knew for sure was that his butt cheeks burned from the spanking. That, and his dick was desperately fighting to become erect. But that the blasted triangle of the bikini bottom would have none of that.

With the knowledge he would do whatever she dictated, she said, "Okay. Miss Janice wants you to continue wearing what you are wearing right now. Nothing more. For the rest of the night. I don't care if you watch TV or play video games. You will not change a thing. I even want you to go to bed dressed just like this, like a girl.

Peter was thoroughly confused. Was this really happening? Not only wasn't she disgusted with him, or even slightly disappointed in him for being dressed the way he was. She was actually encouraging him to continue. Well aware he was a guy, she liked how he looked wearing the girls' bikini. And she wanted him to keep it on, all night?!?!

Her fingers gently grazed the cups of the bikini top, teasing his nipples within. "Oh, that's nice. Your nipples are hard. Feel them yourself." She placed his open hands flat over the tiny bra cups. "That's it. Rub your little boobies. See how nice they feel in your hand. Feel how hard your nipples are. They like being held in a bra cup." It surprised him to feel just how hard and erect his nipples were. Her suggestion that they were telling him they liked it in there somehow made sense. "And don't you just love the way a bra hugs you? Like a never-ending hug." It was odd, but he realized he had become accustomed to having the bikini bra wrapped around his ribcage in an almost comforting way. When she put it like that, it was sort of like getting hugged.

As she wiped the tears from his cheeks, she said, "When you come over tomorrow, I expect you to arrive still dressed just like this. Understood?" Although still redden from tears, his eyes brightened, and the corners of his lips curled upward. Somehow this directive intrigued him into wondering what she might have in mind. "Good. Now come here and give mommy a big kiss."

The kiss wasn't excessively long, but it was intensely passionate. And just like the last time he had received a paddling, as they kissed, Janice rubbed his tender backside. And Peter did love having her hands on his bare skin. Maybe getting spanked wasn't all that bad if it could always end like this.

With arms around the other's waist and passing gentle pecks on the cheeks to the other, they made their way to the front door. She opened the door allowing him to step onto the porch before giving him another kiss on the lips. Peter's head was in the clouds. They said their "Good nights" and she closed the door.

Peter's spirits were light as a feather, ready to fly him home. The sharp sound of the deadbolt latching shut brought him crashing to earth. He was outside wearing nothing but a girls' bikini. Bottom and TOP! His bathrobe lay forgotten right where he had dropped it, on the floor inside Miss Janice's house. Turning to knock on her door, he watched as the light leaking around the curtains went dark. Every light downstairs had been turned off -- all except the porch light.

When they parted, everything had been so pleasant. He didn't dare risk upsetting Miss Janice again by making her come back down to open the door.

For the second time in the same day, he was stranded. Forced to cross between her house and his. Again, while being next to naked. At least this time, it was dark out. Dark except for the porch light behind him and the street light in front of his house. With absolutely nothing for cover, other than the scanty bikini he wore -- a GIRLS bikini -- he gingerly made his way towards his home. This time at a steady pace. Not too fast. Not too slow.

It was bad enough the first time when he was wearing just the bottom half. At least he could be viewed as a boy wearing a skimpy bathing suit. Nothing worse than a mens' thong. But now that he was wearing both the bottom and the top, there was no mistaking his outfit for anything but that of a girls bathing suit. Removing the top was out of the question. Miss Janice had made that abundantly clear: he was to remain dressed this way for at least the next 12 hours.

Entering his house, he gave a sigh of relief. To the best of his knowledge, no one had seen him. Pulling a cold bottle of water from the fridge, he went upstairs to his room and turned on his computer. Yanking the pajama shirt from the mirror, he folded both the shirt and pants and put them away. Some video games would make a good distraction until he was ready for bed. But first, to pee. Slinking the bikini bottom down just enough to free his dick, he stood in front of the toilet.

Then he felt that crazy urge again: To drink it. "Nope," he told himself. "Gotta flush out my system good first." There was no telling what games Miss Janice might want to play tomorrow. But if any part of it was for him to drink his piss, he was going to make sure he would be starting out from scratch. "This batch is getting flushed down the toilet. The same goes for every batch until I get to Miss Janice's."

Putting so much thought into drinking urine somehow seemed perfectly rational. That he only recently discovered that he liked drinking it didn't enter into those thoughts. Besides, Miss Janice enjoyed and encouraged his piss drinking. And Peter wanted to do whatever she wanted him to.

==================

Chapter 11

Returning to his room, he picked up his phone and noticed he'd received a text message. It was from Miss Janice. Upon opening it, he found she had sent a hyperlink to ErectPenisLength. Intrigued, Peter tapped on the link, which sent him to a web page featuring a colorful bar graph. However, on the small screen, the accompanying text was small and difficult to read. Switching to his desktop PC and its 27" inch screen, everything became much easier to read.

The graph contained five horizontal bars in descending order where the top three bars were fairly similar in length. Whereas the last two were noticeably shorter. The first and longest bar was labeled: Average. The next, and somewhat shorter bar, was marked: Average+. The middle bar was only slightly shorter than the bar above it, tagged: SM/Under Avg

Bars four and five of the graph; however, we're much shorter than the first three. Bar four was labeled: Average++, while the fifth -- and by far, the shortest bar simply read: X-Small

The Web Page was titled:"The Last Word on Erect Penis Length; The accurate measurements of 674 erections." It proclaimed that the categories and size ranges were determined via an independent survey of over 200 women who were otherwise not involved in the study. It also made clear that the males were volunteers of various races, ranging in age from 18 to 45, all of whom were compensated for their participation.

Below that was a descriptive key to the graph;

Average : Normal. At least 5.25" up to 7.25" = 34%

Average+ : Above average. Greater than 7.25" up to 8.25" = 29%

SM/Under Avg : Below average/Small. Just under 5.25" but at least 4" = 27%

Average++ : Well above average. Measurements greater than 8.25" = 7% (13 cases, or less than 1%, were of unusual length, i.e.: From over 11" to just over 13")

X-Small : Extra small/Short. Any erection measuring less than 4" = 3% *These also trend much thinner in circumference. (9 cases, less that 1%, measured less that 2" - a/k/a: micro-penis)

What particularly stirred Peter's imagination were the bars referencing shorter erections. Although the percentage of men was rather high in the third bar, it still got him thinking to himself. Any guy with erections in the range of only five and a quarter to four inches would have to feel like a real loser.

But it was the fifth bar and category that really blew his mind. He had no idea that the erections of some grown men could possibly max-out at less than four inches. But there it was, measurements and statistics to prove they existed. Peter couldn't help but laugh at there being such men. "Damn! I'd hate to be one of those poor saps. A guy with a penis relegated to the category of 'extra small.' How mortifying it must be to get in bed with a girl and only that to show for yourself."

Then, just as he was about to exit the site, something else caught his eye. At the very bottom of the page was this: "Of Special Note; In general, the girth (circumference) of erections greater than five inches remained relative to the measured length. However, we found that erections of less than five inches saw a reduction in girth of between 5% and 15% with each inch of reduced length."

Peter knew he was no master at judging size or distance. But even he realized that with percentages like that, just one inch, let alone two inches under that five-inch mark, would create pretty skinny erections. "Heaven help a guy with only a two or three-inch erection," He muttered to himself. "A broom handle would be thicker."

Still chuckling to himself over some guys actually having such a lack of endowment, he finished off his bottle of water. Then he got up to drain his bladder again before retrieving another bottle of water.

One question did come to mind, though; why had Miss Janice sent that to him in the first place?

It wasn't until he came back into his room and passed by the mirror that he was reminded that he was still in his girlie bathing suit. It surprised him that he had so quickly adjusted to it. Especially being hugged by the bikini top. Yet now that he was reminded of that hug, he found himself both comforted and aroused by it. While posing in the mirror, even though his face was visible now, he really began to see that there was a particular attractiveness in his appearance. He began to understand what Miss Janice meant when she said that he looked adorable.