Natural Inclinations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mortified that he had openly admitted dreaming such things. And now that Miss Janice was privy to the weirdness of his subconscious dreams, his face turned the deepest crimson causing him to step away from her embrace.

Delighted in his confession and relishing his embarrassment, Janice didn't even attempt to hide her emotions. "Oh, Peter! What a wonderful dream. See what is happening? By wearing something that a girl would wear, it has opened you up to a whole new world of dreamscapes? The dreams that a girl might have. Isn't that wonderful?"

Peter was taken aback by her acceptance of a guy having such dreams. Shyly he asked, "You don't think that was weird that I would have a dream about jerking off other guys? I mean... I've never ever even thought about other guy's cocks before. Let alone doing anything..." Janice cut him off, making it clear that she didn't see anything wrong with it. Just the opposite, adding that she thought it was very mature and open-minded of him. "You really think so?" he asked.

"Yes I do," she answered resolutely. The natural color slowly returned to Peter's face. Her reassurances seemed believable. After all, he reasoned, she hadn't steered him wrong so far. "Hey! You haven't seen your surprise yet." she said excitedly. "Would you like to see it now?"

As she expected, his mood improved instantly. Although he tried playing it cool, his eagerness showed through. Janice picked up a bag from the corner and handed it to him. The bag was incredibly light, further stimulating his curiosity as to what it could be. With bated breath, he opened the bag, and without looking first, he reached inside. Whatever it was, it was soft to the touch and barely filled his hand. There wasn't much to it, but what there was of it got his heart racing. Pale peach with tiny white polka dots and trimmed in white piping.

Peter gulped. Even without loosening his grip, he knew what she had bought him: Another bikini! She took it from him and held it up. "Don't you just love it? You look so sweet in the one you have on. I just knew you should have another." That this would be the surprise gift she had primed him for was the last thing he had expected. Although, when it came to Miss Janice, he never knew what to expect next. She always had something unexpected in mind for him. And, to be honest, that had to be why he kept coming back. "Go on. Try it on. I can't wait to see what it looks like on you." A strange force took over. Now he was just as interested in putting it on if only to see how it would feel to be wearing it.

In the powder room, he first removed the blue bikini top. The one that had been wrapped around his rib cage since discovering it tucked into his shoe. Just unhooking it, he realized how much he had loved, now was suddenly missing, the hugging effect it provided. No sooner did he start shimmying out of the bikini bottom when his little man sprang to life, yet he ignored it, again preferring that it stay flaccid. Janice's sudden knock on the door, telling him to hurry, helped in making that happen.

This new bikini was of a different material, very smooth and stretchy. Instead of hooking like a bra, this bikini top had a single, solid band. Slipping his arms through that band and then the armholes, he then stretched the elasticized top over his head and down his rib cage. Even before dropping his arms to his sides, it was back: The hug. In just the short time it took to change out of one top and into the other, he had missed that special hug.

By the time he wiggled himself into the bikini bottom and pulled it up, his dick had gone completely soft. This was a plus as it would allow him to tuck everything neatly away. Using a trick discussed in a documentary about drag queens, he reached into the bikini bottom and pushed his balls up into his abdomen. He then smooshed his flaccid dick straight in. The bottom fit so snugly it applied plenty of compression to his junk. Containment was assured.

Again, Janice knocked, urging him to come out so she could see. He answered, "Just another minute, Miss Janice. You can't hurry perfection." However, the sound of the voice was not Peter's normal voice. Half unintentionally and half on purpose, the small room echoed the voice of a young girl. Even without seeing her, he knew she was smiling with delight.

Securely tucked and hugged, he gave a quick look in the mirror before opening the door.

Both top and bottom pieces were really snug and form-fitting. While the bottom half's front panel was almost as small as before, this one had a somewhat fuller seat allowing only half of each cheek to be uncovered.

This bikini top also had a fuller overall cut, more like a halter top. Instead of spaghetti straps, the straps now running over his shoulders and down his back were closer to a full inch in width. The cups, if you could call them that, were elongated triangles with scalloping added along the top edge. And the band that wrapped around his ribs was also twice as broad as the previous bikini. Is it any wonder this top gave the most comforting hug yet?

One final adjustment was needed. He lifted then pushed his pectorals towards each other filling the cups to their fullest. This also caused the scallops to tightly form against his puffed-up breasts. Even he had to admit that not only did he feel great, but he looked great too. Murmuring to himself, "Now I'm ready."

He emerged to a camera flash, followed by Miss Janice fawning over his appearance. "OH MY!" she exclaimed. "You look simply adorable. I want to just eat you up."

Without mentioning the near visual absence of his manhood, she said, "Come over here so I can take more pictures." Pleased by her review put a coy smile on Peter's face. Janice, however, was beaming from ear to ear as she began directing and taking pictures. "Give me a sexy pose. Turn, then look over your shoulder. Do that again, you saucy bitch, only bend over and show off your sweet bumm." Every so often, she would run her fingers through his hair to rearrange it. Each time she touched him, he melted a little on the inside.

Every now and again, Janice would change up pronouns, speaking as if he was a she. But as long as he was wearing feminine attire, what would be the point in objecting? Besides, pretending to be a girl made Miss Janice happy. And that made him happy. It was a win-win. He had to admit to himself that playing the part of a girl was fun.

"Okay, foxy girl, now face me and blow me a kiss. Now try pouting. Act bashful." Peter simply ate up the attention being lavished upon him. He loved being the center of her attention and merrily went along with whatever poses she requested.

After she'd taken a dozen or so pictures, she said, "You know what would really set the colors off in that bathing suit would be a little suntan. You got more than enough sun on your back yesterday. Now you need to tan the front. Go ahead out back and start working on that tan right now. Get comfortable, and I'll join you shortly.

He knew that before laying down, he should drain his bladder. But something told him to wait a little longer to see if Miss Janice would ask if she could watch him again. Maybe she'd hand him a glass telling him to drink his pee. For that, he was well prepared.

Reclining the lounge chair all the way flat, he lay on his back and closed his eyes. There was a gentle breeze blowing, preventing the morning sun from feeling all that hot. Just laying there felt really nice.

So thoroughly relaxed, his dick had likewise become no more than a tiny nub -- a barely visible dent in the bathing suit. And the hug from the bikini top soothed away all his concerns. So comforted and at peace, he felt like he didn't have a care in the world.

Had an unsuspecting visitor been present, they could be forgiven for mistaking the lovely creature stretched out on that lounge chair for being that of a female. With disheveled lengthy, light brown hair, youthfully lean body, and those budding breasts, why would they think differently?

While peering out from her bedroom window, there was nothing to indicate the person in her backyard was really an eighteen-year-old boy. A naive teen who was nearing the completion of this phase of sissy training. So far, this young lad was the most malleable boy she had trained yet. Giving her every reason to believe that under her continued tutelage, he would soon give up all remaining notions that he was, or would ever be, a real man.

Peter lay there drifting off to sleep, blissfully ignorant that his Miss Janice had assumed complete control of his future. She still had a way to go before fully exploiting his inherent submissiveness. The next three phases would complete his reprogramming.

It was only a matter of time before he would welcome the fact that his life's sole purpose would revolve around serving and pleasing others.

Providing sexual favors to others -- be it woman or man -- will be the source of his own pleasure.