Natural Inclinations Pt. 07

Story Info
When you’ve come this far, is there any turning back?
9.9k words
4.21
6.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

PLEASE NOTE: I am trying something new. To better define the difference between spoken dialog and a person's inner thoughts, those non-verbalized thoughts will be within brackets. As always, anything spoken aloud will be inside quotation marks.

EXAMPLE: Janice chuckled to herself, [This is too easy.] "Don't worry, Petra," she replied. "You'll be growing boobies soon enough." [I will see to it.]

Any feedback, positive or negative, on this method would be greatly appreciated. Use the comments section or write me directly. And, as always, I am open to all other thoughts and comments.

Thank you.

====================

REMINDER: All characters are, and at all times know themselves to be, at least 18 years old

====================

Natural Inclinations -- Part 7

By: Deana Bard

Chapter 25

Janice Kearny stood just inside the doorway of her backyard, taking in the glorious sights that nature had to offer. It had only been four days since she moved into her new home, and already she had made great strides in perfecting her latest project.

These projects, while not very common, are highly sought-after works of art. Masterpieces achieved with practiced skill, a malleable medium, and persuasiveness. Her latest inspiration came about after meeting her new next-door neighbors.

The movers had only just begun delivering Janice's belongings when Frank and Diane Baxter came over to welcome her to the neighborhood. During their brief conversation, Frank revealed that in the morning, they would be out of the country for a couple of months. However, their teenage son would be staying behind. If she needed anything, she shouldn't hesitate to ask him for help. "Actually," Diane piped up, "If you wouldn't mind, could we ask that you keep an eye on Peter for us? This will be the first time we're leaving him on his own."

After exchanging phone numbers, the couple left Janice to deal with getting moved in.

It wasn't until the following day when Janice finally met Peter. Their meeting, however, occurred under the most bizarre set of circumstances. Yet almost instantly, she sensed that Peter Baxter would be the perfect candidate for her tried and true creative skills.

Except for a little extra body fat here and there, for the most part, Peter was relatively slim. He also stood several inches shorter than an average eighteen-year-old male. However, it was the smooth complexion of his roundish, androgynous facial features that really captivated her imagination. All told, a simple glance could easily fool anyone into mistaking him for being a girl.

Not a girly girl, to be sure. But certainly not butch either. A mop of unkempt, shoulder-length hair was more like what a tomboy would wear.

As a result, between his shy and introverted nature and those looks, he had no real guy friends and even less luck with dating girls. (After plying him with a bit of wine, he dropped his guard and admitted as much.) This was the perfect opening Janice was looking for. She offered to help Peter's social skills, especially with the fairer sex, to which he was more than happy to accept such a kind gesture.

And so it began. When it came to following Janice's suggestions, Peter's enthusiasm and eagerness to improve his luck with girls never failed to overrule all logic and inherent male resistance. Little did he suspect what following the advice of his new neighbor would be leading him to.

First, she convinced Peter that the best way for a young adult male with a track record like his would require him to understand how a girl's mind works. It was critically important that he begin thinking like a girl. Accordingly, the quickest, most efficient method to accomplish that would be to spend some time pretending he was one. He needed to play the role of a girl.

Peter listened intently to Miss Janice's theory. According to her, the only way to fully get into role-playing a girl was for him to start doing all the things that girls do. That would mean putting aside his boyish ways and instead adopting more feminine mannerisms and behaviors.

Having no concrete plans for the remainder of the day, he figured that an afternoon spent pretending he was a girl wouldn't be so bad.

Except that, an afternoon of pretend lasted on into the evening hours.

Before sending him home that night, Janice had the teen agreeing to keep this game of role-playing going on throughout the night. By the following morning, Peter had become so caught up in these games, always with the promise of there being more to learn, that three days later, the role-playing has yet to end.

Over the years, one of the numerous unique talents Janice had mastered was this ability to plant subliminal ideas into the minds of weak-willed males. This has been especially true for guys with low self-esteem.

By periodically sowing new suggestions into Peter's brain, Janice had the naive teen doing his best to imitate a girl's mannerisms. Not only that but also trying to sound and look like one as well. With his mind and his will under her spell, the teen was expending a tremendous amount of time and effort modifying his physical appearance. And since all of this was just between these two "girls," Peter had also shed much of his modesty. To the point where, when asked, he readily changed into and out of girls' panties and bras or bikini bathing suits for sunbathing and using Janice's hot tub.

At that very moment, the teen was in her backyard working up a sweat, doing a series of specialized exercises. The goal: achieving a more girl-like figure. Striving for the shape and type of body she had persuaded him to aim for. Janice convinced the youth that he should concentrate on eliminating all extra body fat from his waist. She also planted the notion that he build and expand his bust-line. All to improve the way any female clothing would look and fit.

His focus wasn't only to LOOK like a girl, but when it comes to romance and sex, he needed to DO everything that girls do. First and foremost, he would need to develop the oral skills "every girl knows and enjoys."

With Janice's guidance, not only could Peter successfully and satisfyingly lick pussy. (He was no expert, but for a novice, he did really well.) Janice also introduced him to ass rimming. (That was something he had never dreamed of doing but performed admirably.)

Of greatest importance, however, would be learning to suck cock. After overcoming an initial reluctance, Peter demonstrated a surprising exuberance and enthusiasm for mastering this skill. And that was on only his very first attempt. Even if it was only a dildo.

Early on in his treatment, he was told that all girls not only suck on cocks, they always swallow the man's cum. But that's not all she told him. Janice also persuaded Peter that drinking pee is often a regular part of a girl's beauty regimen.

Of course, any right-thinking person would have scoffed at her statements about girls regularly drinking piss and the reasons behind it to be completely illogical. No doubt there may be a few who imbibe the golden liquid from time to time, but definitely not many, or all that often. And surely, not for their complexion. Only for kinky fun. Nothing else.

But for Peter, all logic had flown out the window. His faith in everything Janice told him was beyond reproach. (Besides, breaking social norms held an erotic appeal for him.) By now, Peter was so caught up in learning and doing everything Miss Janice told him that girls supposedly do -- and seeing no reason to doubt her -- he didn't resist when Janice had him ingest both on a regular basis.

In no time at all, he acclimated to and accepted drinking piss as an enjoyable beverage. As for cum eating, the only creamy semen available was of his own making. But making it was half the fun.

Well, he not only proved to thoroughly enjoy the taste and texture of his own cum, but he also confessed to having growing cravings for it. However, Peter's thirst for semen really evidenced itself while sucking on that dildo. It was then that he inadvertently demonstrated a distinct desire to taste and swallow another man's sperm.

With these mental barriers broken, she had begun the next phase of her project.

By now, Peter was so into these lessons and the associated "games," surely he would do anything his neighbor suggested. So much so that when presented with the option of quitting the role-play and going back to simply being Peter, he balked. That's when Janice told him that if he wanted to continue with these "girl" lessons, he had to promise to do and submit to whatever she said; No questions asked.

After briefly weighing the pros and cons, Peter emphatically agreed to her terms -- thus putting his fate into her hands.

Once he had committed himself to obey her directives, she further enforced her command over him by implementing her hypnotic stare.

In reality, Janice's skills at hypnotism were modest, at best. But as luck would have it, Peter was highly susceptible to her captivating stare and whispered instructions. It was of his own accord that those verbal suggestions seemed to take on a life of their own.

Through hushed and well-practiced phrasing, Janice implanted the notion that she was the governess of a special kind of school. A school for teaching boys to be girls: the Training Academy for Good Gurls. And that the course for becoming a good gurl ran for eight weeks.

Taking her suggestive powers even further, she convinced him that not only was he enrolled in her school, but that he actually IS a girl. An eighteen-year-old girl named Petra. And Petra is a special kind of girl: one with boy parts. But those parts were small and insignificant, therefore only good for the amusement of others.

Then for extra good measure, Janice planted both a threat and a promise into the deepest recess of the teen's mind. First, Petra was to shut out any lingering boy-like thoughts. She is a girl and, as such, should only think girl-like thoughts. Most importantly, as a girl with a boy's body, unless otherwise instructed, Petra was to disassociate herself from her boy parts, hiding them whenever possible.

The threat: If even the slightest hint of maleness was ever detected, or resistance to the lessons being taught at the school, either would result in severe consequences.

The promise: Those consequences would include, but not be limited to prolonged spankings.

These would ensure the new student's absolute submission and compliance in following whatever lessons Petra was taught or situations she would be put in.

So, as she stood there at her back door, Janice smiled contentedly as Peter, now Petra, practiced in the nude within the semi-private backyard. Faithfully doing multiple sets of the exercises she had been told to do. Convinced that she was really a girl living in a boy's body, Petra had also been instructed to ignore her boy parts. To pretend they did not even exist. As a result, her tiny dick and balls remained compact and limp, never showing the slightest indication of arousal.

Aside from that lovely head of locks, every strand of body and pubic hair had been carefully and thoroughly shaved off. (After all, girls have smooth hairless bodies, right?) Now, without any body hair to distract, seeing that youthful, naked body glistening with sweat brought Janice great joy.

Yes, Janice had every reason to look proudly at all she had accomplished. In little more than three days, she had taken a shy, reclusive introvert and gotten him to reveal his true nature. Putting his exhibitionistic, piss guzzling, cum hungry inclinations on full display. Her talents at persuasion had now convinced the teen that he was, and had always been, a girl!

Having completed all three sets of exercises, Petra smiled brightly as she approached the patio door. "Were you watching me, Miss Janice? Did I do a good job?"

Janice handed Petra a towel to wipe off some of the dripping sweat. "Yes, Petra. You did just fine. Now let's get you into the shower. We've got a big day ahead of us." Petra became excited, wondering what Miss Janice could have in mind? Whatever it was, she was sure it would be fun.

Petra obediently followed her governess upstairs and stepped into the shower stall. There, she didn't seem to mind when Miss Janice took a supervisory position on the other side of the clear glass door.

While Petra was washing her chest, she asked, "Miss Janice? How come my boobies are so small? Other girls my age have bigger boobies than me."

Janice chuckled to herself, [This is too easy.] "Don't worry, my dear," she replied. "That is why I gave you special chest exercises to help with that. But if you'd like, we can go to see a doctor and get you medicine to help speed things along to grow nice lovely titties."

Petra lit up. "Oh, can we??? I want titties like the other girls."

"If that is what you want. I'll see what I can do. Now hurry up and finish washing. Oh, and just rinse out your hair. You don't need to wash it now."

When Petra was done and dried, it was time to get dressed. Miss Janice took the teen to the third bedroom at the back of the house. Before this, the door had always been shut, so this would be the first time seeing inside this room.

Opening the door was like gazing into a whole other, unfamiliar world. The room looked like a little girl's dream come true. The first thing Petra noticed was a poster bed, bright white with gold leaf accents. Draped across the posts was a fringed lace canopy. The bedspread and padded headboard were also white but decorated with embroidered pink butterflies.

All the other furnishings were painted to match the woodwork of the bed. That included a double-wide six-drawer dresser, a makeup table, and a writing desk. And the was no shortage of mirrors either, including a large one above the dresser. The mirror for the makeup table was framed in lights. And the closet doors held a pair of full-length mirrors.

No matter which direction Petra looked, a mirror reflected a sweet innocent girl. A flat-chested girl with tiny, ugly boys parts down below, all of which Petra decided to ignore.

Unsurprisingly, the walls and matching area rug were also pink. However, it was not an intense shade of pink. Instead, this pink could best be described as having a soft, comforting nature to it. To Petra, the room felt like a princess's pink paradise. Her own skin was almost a rosy as the room.

On the bed, besides an assortment of adorable stuffed animals, Petra found a pair of pink terry cloth short-shorts and a white sleeveless crop-top. Along with a training bra and panty set of white was a pair of white ankle socks. All of this made Petra smile broadly. She could hardly wait to put everything on.

With the undies and shorts on -- ensuring those ugly boy parts were tucked away and hidden -- she slipped her arms into the sleeveless top and buttoned up the front. The blouse's buttons and buttonholes only fastened the top half. Below the row of buttons were two long tails. Janice showed Petra how they should be tied together, cinching the bottom of the blouse just below the breast-line and leaving her midriff exposed.

To further boost Petra's mood, Janice said, "You really are starting to look like a big girl. Those exercises are beginning to pay off. Your tummy is getting much firmer. In fact, your entire midsection is definitely showing signs of getting narrower. You now even have some hips."

Looking in the full-length mirrors on the closet doors confirmed those observations. Petra turned from side to side, smiling at the compliment and what she could see for herself. What Petra also noticed was that the bright white bra beneath the blouse was plainly visible. "Wait until I need a bigger bra for boobies that will fill out this blouse. Then I'll really have a big girls figure." Janice smiled and nodded in agreement.

With the ankle socks on, Petra admired the pink ruffles that encircled the tops. As a final touch, Miss Janice produced a pair of bright white low-top tennis shoes accented with sparkly pink stars. (Janice had had a hard time finding those in a size that would fit the boy.) Overall, her efforts were paying off in spades. Petra looked absolutely adorable. And both of them couldn't have been happier.

Glancing at the clock, Janice exclaimed, "Oh, look at the time," then asked rhetorically, "We don't want to be late, do we?"

Late? Late for what?

==========================

Chapter 26

After a few quick passes of fingers through her damp hair, Petra was handed a small patent leather purse. Before the newly minted girl knew what was happening, the two of them were rushing down the stairs. Asking where they were going, poor Petra's question was met with silence. Instead, they hurried out the front door and into Janice's car.

Outside while dressed like this, had happened so quickly that the gurl hadn't had time to prepare for the roller coaster of emotions. Surprise. Terror. Excitement.

At the first red light, Janice put the convertible top down. Memories of riding through these streets were plentiful. Doing so in a convertible, not so much. Moreover, there were no such recollections of being out in public dressed so cutely.

Riding in a wide-open car along these familiar streets had Petra feeling a bit strange. Like something was out of kilter. Being so visible to the world while dressed in a seemingly unfamiliar fashion was causing her a degree of uneasiness.

But with the sun on her face and the wind blowing her long hair around, those feelings began evolving. With Miss Janice's positive assessment of Petra's figure and what she had witnessed for herself in the mirror still fresh in her mind, Petra found a new confidence. In almost no time at all, being on display while dressed like this seemed really neat and exciting. Those initial feelings of wanting to hide had done an about-face. Now, more than ever, Petra was delighted to be seen by others.

Janice also noticed these changes in her passenger's mood. The speed with which these changes were occurring both surprised and delighted the older woman. She was finding it difficult to keep her attention on her driving. Her eyes kept being drawn towards the cute, smiling teenager sitting next to her.

By the time Janice steered the car into the business center of town, the teen's demeanor was totally relaxed. So much so that she was smiling and waving as they drove past folks walking on the sidewalks.

Finding a street-side parking spot, Janice maneuvered the car in and shut off the engine. No sooner were they out of the car when a middle-aged woman called out. "Well, hello, Janice. And who is this with you today?"

Petra took Miss Janice's hand for reassurance. "Oh, hi, Betsy. This is Petra. She's staying with me for the summer."

"Nice to meet you, Petra." Petra gave cautious acknowledgement.

Janice squeezed Petra's hand firmly. "Curtsy when greeting an adult." The kid looked at her mistress in puzzlement. Janice turned back to her friend, saying, "I'm sorry, Betsy. I don't know about this new generation. It seems nobody teaches good manners these days."

Betsy smiled. "Oh, that's okay." She then gently cupped Petra's chin in her hand. "I'm sure that in no time you'll have turned this sweet thing into a fine young lady." Betsy gave a wink then released the teen's chin. The two ladies said their goodbyes with a quick peck on the lips and went their separate ways.

Student and teacher continued down the sidewalk hand in hand. Within minutes, Petra had relaxed and felt comfortable again in this public setting.

Friendly morning greetings were often exchanged with other shoppers as they passed.

The various retailers were just beginning to get busy with morning shoppers. Out of the blue, Janice stopped in her tracks and said something that caught Petra by surprise. "I need you to listen to what I'm about to tell you. While at the Academy, as always, I am Miss Janice. However, when we are in public, I am your 'Aunt Janice.' Do you understand?"

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers