Natural Inclinations Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without questioning why, Petra responded, "Yes, Miss... I mean, yes, Aunt Janice." This wasn't an unreasonable request, so why question it.

Still holding hands, the two entered a nearby storefront filled with an unfamiliar aroma. It only took a split second to notice the rows of swivel chairs and realize they had entered a beauty salon.

A redheaded middle-aged woman raced over to meet them. "Janice, my dear! I was beginning to fear someone had a change of heart," she said while shifting her focus to the young lass before her. "Oh my!" giving Petra the once over. "Aren't you a precious one?" This adulation made the teen blush. "Janice. Where do you find them? This has got to be the cutest one yet. Come with me, sweetie."

Giving Petra a nudge, Janice said, "Go on now and be a good girl for Miss Gwen."

"I will, Aunt Janice."

The friendly hairdresser led Petra towards the chair farthest back in the salon she went. "As you just heard, my name is Miss Gwen. And what is your name, sweetie?"

Haltingly, she tried to answer. This would be the first time reciting her name in public. "Pe... Petra. My name is Petra."

"Well, it is so nice to meet you, Petra. Now you just relax your pretty little head. Miss Gwen is going to take extra good care of you today. Is that okay with you?" Without pausing for a response, Gwen said, "Just hop up into this chair and prepare for liftoff for a whole new world."

==========================

Chapter 27

Two hairdressers stood by their chairs whispering to each other. This was reflected in the mirrors that lined the opposite wall. Petra could see that Miss Janice had joined them, and that all three were nodding while casting knowing smiles back at her.

This only added to the nervousness she was feeling about what might be in store for her. Still, giving a little wave, Petra smiled meekly in return. They giggled and waved back.

Gwen came around to the front of Petra's chair and began untying the knot, "Sweetie, I'm going to need you to take off this lovely blouse. We don't want to get it stained or otherwise damaged." Panicked, Petra looked pleadingly toward Miss Janice.

Janice responded assertively, "Do whatever Miss Gwen tells you to do."

Within moments, except for the bra, from the waist up, Petra was fully exposed. Reflexively, Petra crossed her arms over her chest. Gwen tried putting Petra at ease, saying, "Oh, please, sweetie. We're all women here. There's no need for modesty."

Gwen took hold of Petra's hands. "Here, let's do this." With that she had Petra lift her arms and place her hands on top of her head. "You keep them there. Okay?" Was that a request or and order? "Now, Gwen said. "Let's see what a big girl you are." With her chest now openly on display, Petra blushed. She knew that there was nothing 'big girl' in appearance about her breasts.

"My, what a cute training bra," Gwen gushed while pressing her palms against the thin material of the cups. "Most girls your age are already in bigger bras. But it's plain to see you are a late bloomer." As she was saying that, Gwen's hands were moving in small circular motions sending titillating chills through the helpless teen. "Oh well. That happens sometimes," she said in a reassuring tone but now pinching Petra's nipples. "But don't you worry about that. Today, there are all sorts of methods and products to help out in that area. Isn't that right, ladies?"

Words of agreement filled the salon. They came from, not just the two other hairdressers and Miss Janice. But even from another lady. Petra had been so absorbed in what Miss Gwen was saying and doing to her that she hadn't noticed the other customer's arrival. The salon would soon have even more customers arriving.

[Oh, crap!] Petra thought to herself. [Now even more strangers are seeing me.] Again, she went to cover herself but Gwen snapped at her. "HEY!!! I did not say you could put your arms down! Keep your hands on your head, young lady."

"But, Miss Gwen..."

Cutting Petra off, Gwen said sternly. "No talking back, either. You are not to say another word. I don't want to hear one sound. Here's the way this is going to work. As long as you keep quiet and do as you're told, we'll get along just fine. If not, then there will be repercussions. First of all, there will be no covering up and I won't tell you again. You are only to do what you are told to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. Do you understand?"

Fearing the humiliation of being physically punished by a woman she had only just met, and in front of an audience no less, Petra obediently promised, "I understand, Miss Gwen. I'll do what you tell me to do."

"That's all well and good, except you are still talking. Your Aunt Janice informed me that we might have a problem like this." In the next instant Petra saw something she definitely recognized although she didn't know why. It was this obscenely over-sized pacifier. However, it appeared somehow different than those foggy memories were telling her it should look. There were ear loops instead of a neck strap. But how did she know about a neck strap?

As Miss Gwen was inserting it, Petra felt something strange happening. Instead of wanting to choke, it felt like the back of her throat was expanding, opening up, ready to accommodate something even longer.

At any rate, at least she could swallow now and not be drooling all over herself. Huh! Another memory.

One thing was certain, with the pacifier pressed fully into Petra's mouth and the ear loops in place speaking would be impossible. "That should take care of that little problem," Gwen said cheerily. "Now, if it's okay with you, I need to get started on turning our tomboy into a princess."

"Oh! Let me ask you sweetie, do you know how to snap your fingers?" Petra demonstrated that she did know how. "Good. Now if at any time you feel your mouth and throat getting dry, just snap your fingers twice, okay?" Petra nodded her understanding. Come to mention it, after her big sweet from exercising, she was feeling a bit dehydrated.

"Now, before we can cut and style your hair we're going to wash and ultra condition your hair." Excitement over hearing this distracted all thoughts of thirst or discomfort over the large object in her mouth. "To do that I'll be reclining the chair back to get your head over my sink." Gwen held up a pair of swimming goggles -- the kind with one small plastic lens for each eye and a narrow rubbery strap between them. "The light over the sink is pretty bright, so I'm going to put these special goggles over your eyes to block out the light." Petra nodded.

Once the goggles were in place and fastened behind Petra's ears, she opened her eyelids and noticed they were not just dark gray -- they were BLACKOUT lenses. She could just about make out the silhouettes of people and things around her. And when the seat back moved downward until she was laying flat all she dimly saw then was the spotlight above her head.

Petra felt hands gently but firmly moving her arms down until they were now resting on top of the armrests. Water began wetting her hair. At the same time soft fabric was securing her wrists to the armrests, and then her ankles to the footrest, immobilizing all of her extremities. Either Miss Gwen had grown an extra set of arms and hands or other women were helping out. Petra knew which had to be true.

Nervousness over being restrained caused Petra's thirst to increase and tried snapping her fingers. However, with her wrists immobilized and her hands on the armrests, it was rather difficult, making it almost inaudible.

Just then...

"Here ya go, honey bunch." It was a man's voice! Startled, Petra's head popped up. "Here's the donations you asked for. Hope I'm not late." Try as she might, Petra could not see who this man was. She only knew that she was not properly dressed to be seen by a man. Petra's nervousness grew. Her thirst intensified. And she developed cottonmouth.

"Oh, thank you babe." Miss Gwen said sweetly. "Nope. Your timing is wonderful." The man then acknowledged the other women by name and they returned his greetings. In fact, almost all the voices sounded very nearby.

"Oh, I'd like you to meet Petra. Petra, this is my husband Wayne." Mortified at being introduced while in such a compromising position. After all, she was tied to the chair with a massive pacifier in her mouth. All while nearly naked from the waist up. Meekly, she waved her fingers while wanting to crawl into a deep hole somewhere.

"Nice to meet you ... PETRA." he said.

'That pause. What was that all about? Why had he paused? And the way he emphasized my name. Did I detect a hint of mockery in his tone?'

Petra's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a lid being unscrewed then Miss Gwen exclaiming, "Damn, babe! Are all of these donations today's? Just how many donors were there?"

"Well, you knew that all three of my golfing buddies would come through again for the cause. And of course, I threw in what I could. But it seems that the word is getting out about what each donor will get in return for his donation, because no sooner had my buddies and I entered the locker room when two other foursomes showed up. The locker room attendant and a groundskeeper also wanted to do their part. Luckily, I had this extra large thermal drink cup with me to pass around."

Petra's embarrassment over the situation she'd been placed in prevented her from fully absorbing what was being said. The number of salon patrons continued to grow and it seemed that anyone not being tended to were gathered around her chair. This only amplified Petra's discomfort and lack of focus.

Wayne went on. "The newcomers were so eager to be a part of it I couldn't turn them down. The more, the merrier. Right? I'll tell ya, though. Fourteen guys all competing to see who would give the most. And some of those donations were unbelievably large," he said excitedly. "A few even made a second donation. I swear, one guy must be on ED meds because he gave a third time, and he seemed ready to go in for a fourth. Anyway, you see the results. Not a bad haul, wouldn't you say?"

"Wow, babe!" Miss Gwen sounded ecstatic. "This is a quart-sized bottle that you and your friends filled. Right to the top too. That's amazing!"

Petra wondered. [A full quart? A quart of what? Since when does anyone measure donated money that way?]

Miss Gwen said, "We'll put it over here on my warming tray to keep it fresh."

Things were making less and less sense. Why did the donations need to be kept fresh on a warming tray? This was getting weird.

"I hope you got everyone's name and number so they get their invitations for the grand coming out ball."

Although she was unable to see, Petra sensed that Gwen had just waved her arm like one of those TV game show girls demonstrating the big prize up for bidding. And Petra was that prize.

This was not what Petra was expecting or hoping for. She suddenly became agitated, attempting to get out of the chair. She wanted OUT!

Gwen jumped into action. "WHOA!!! Settle down, sweetie. You are going to hurt yourself. Everything is okay. I promise."

Recognizing escape was impossible, Petra stopped fighting the restraints but continued breathing heavily and erratically. Someone said, "She's hyperventilating. You better give her something to help her calm down."

Petra heard Gwen's comforting voice saying, "I was hoping we wouldn't need this, but I think it might be for the best." A damp, peppermint scented cloth was placed over Petra's nose. "Breath this for a minute and you will feel much better."

Gwen was right. Almost instantly, Petra settled and her breathing became normalized. Relaxed again, the cloth was removed and aside from the growing dryness of her mouth and throat, Petra felt like she hadn't a care in the world.

Wayne said his goodbyes and everyone got back to work. Gwen set about rewetting Petra's hair. This was a wonderful new experience for Petra allowing her to relax further. Except her mouth and throat had become unbearably dry. Just as Gwen was opening the shampoo Petra more assertively snapped her fingers. "Oh! Are you thirsty sweetie?" Petra nodded. "Okay. Just a minute and we'll take care of that for you." There were some unrecognizable sounds from the side table then Petra felt some movement to her pacifier.

"Okay, sweetie. Just give little nibbles while gently sucking on the pacifier and you'll get to wet your whistle and coat your throat" Seemed easy enough. Still in a kind of half dream-state, Petra figured Miss Gwen had somehow attached a drink straw from a glass of water into the pacifier. It would be like an infant feeding from his mother's nipple, only with everything up-sized a dozen times. NEAT!

Eager to quench her thirst, Petra began working her jaw and tongue on the pacifier while sucking in earnest. At first there was nothing. So she sucked even harder. That did it. Suddenly her mouth filled with something wet. But it wasn't what she was expecting. Instead of cool and flavorless water, this was warm and had a dense mixture of flavors. And unlike water, this liquid also had considerable thickness to it.

However, it turned out this was better than water because it quickly coated every millimeter of Petra's mouth, effectively removing all sensations of dryness. The soothing cream continued to coat the length of Petra's throat as it smoothly slid toward her stomach.

Although it tasted like nothing else in the world, Petra still sensed that she had sampled something similar before. Almost instantly she also knew that she liked its taste and texture. She liked it a lot.

Instead of complaining about this unexpected creamy liquid, she allowed her tongue to coax more from the pacifier. It was energizing and relaxing at the same time.

So enthralled with what she was ingesting that Petra softly emitted a few faint little mewls of approval. Soon the creamy goodness was flowing into Petra's mouth with only minimal effort on her part. And best of all, there seemed to be a never-ending supply.

Long ago, Petra had given up on trying to make out her surroundings through the dark lenses over her eyes. Instead she closed her eye lids, nursed on the pacifier, while laying still so Miss Gwen could do her thing.

Since she first arrived, the noise in the salon had increased. Every so often, the little bell on the door to the salon would ring informing her that someone new had arrived.

Miss Gwen's massaging fingers on Petra's scalp and the overall din of the salon gently lulled the gurl into an even deeper trance-like state. To the degree that she hardly noticed when the seat-back was returned to the upright position and a sheet as light as a cloud was draped over her and secured around her neck. Petra was so relaxed and at peace she was oblivious to what was in store for her.

Petra's hair was being brushed out in preparation for cutting and shaping. At about that time something tickled the gurl's right earlobe.

A normal reflex would have been to brush away a tickle. But with her hands immobilized she couldn't do anything about it. Then, all of a sudden, there was a pinch and a loud SNAP, followed by a stinging pain.

"Yeow! What the fuck was that?!?!" she yelled. Of course, the surprise had caused Petra's tongue to firmly press the pacifier against the roof of her mouth, causing it to release a large dollop of cream. Enough to totally fill her mouth. Between that, the whirring of hair-dryers, and gossiping voices, her protest was drowned out.

Startled from her trance, the teen's mind went into hyper-drive.

The blind, physically restrained person in a beauty salon was no longer Petra. Janice's spell had been broken. Peter was back. And he was very, VERY confused. In pain and confused.

Fortunately, the severity of the pain was rapidly subsiding. And aside from the question of what just stung him, Peter's mind was trying to figure out where he was. And why couldn't he see anything?

The last thing he could clearly remember was standing naked in front of Miss Janice while the two of them shared a meaningful, and in Peter's mind, a romantic moment staring into each other's eyes. Between then and now, things were a bit fuzzy until waking up in this ... PLACE. But where was he?

What was abundantly clear was that he was strapped into a chair. By the pressure around each eye socket he surmised he had been fitted with a set of darkened swimming goggles. The aroma in the air and the sounds of snipping scissors hair dryers left little doubt he was in a barbershop. No! This is a beauty salon and someone was cutting and brushing his hair. Well, he had told Miss Janice his desire for going deeper into role playing the part of a girl. What better way than to be in a beauty salon to be given a haircut that looked more girl-like? Not that he could recall how he'd gotten there.

[But, wait a minute, what about this thing in my mouth?] Peter questioned. [I'm not sucking on someone's cock, am I???] That thought was quickly dismissed when he recognized the mouthguard pressed against his lips. [This is just like the pacifier Miss Janice had me suck on back at her house. Yeah, but why ... no ... HOW COME my mouth is also filled with CUM???]

Am I dreaming? It's not my cum. Is it? It doesn't taste like my cum. But still, I know it's cum. More importantly, how did it get into my mouth?]

As these questions raced through his consciousness, he absentmindedly bit down on the pacifier and out squirted a fresh glob of semen. [HOLY SHIT!!! The pacifier is leaking cum.' He bit down again. Sure enough, another ball of jism came out, forcing him to swallow. Like getting hit by lightning, the answer was plain as day, and it was horrifyingly embarrassing. [It's got to be someone else's cum! And I just swallowed it!!! I am drinking another man's sperm!]

Of course this only created more questions. Like, whose cum was it? Followed by, how can one guy cum so much? And why the hell was he sucking on a pacifier in the first place??? In a beauty salon, no less! All of this was happening in the presence of strangers. He wondered how many women were aware that he was swallowing semen? Another guy's semen. The semen of a total stranger.

Oh, the humiliation of it all.

So deeply involved in thought, Peter absentmindedly continued nursing on the pacifier as he'd been doing all along. Dollop after dollop of warm gooey cum flooded his mouth only to be swallowed.

Suddenly coming to his senses, he had a startling realization. [Wait a second! No matter how long I suck on this pacifier, it hasn't run out of cum. One man can't possibly ejaculate this much semen. That means that somehow I've been swallowing cum from more than one guy. But how many? How did Miss Gwen manage that?]

As his mind busied itself sorting things out, the left earlobe received the very same stinging bite as the other ear. This time it wasn't such a shock, and he simply winced at the pain. Although it did prompt him to once again aggressively bite down on the pacifier bringing with it yet another fresh gush of slimy cum.

Still, something didn't feel right about this whole setup. [Hold on a sec... What if? Yeah, that's it.] Peter desperately wanted there to be an alternate explanation. So he created one. [Somebody is playing a big trick on me. I bet they pureed something and emulsified something else, added a few trace seasonings, and what have they made? Imitation semen. No wonder it doesn't taste the same as my cum.] Although, he had to admit this did taste a little better than what he was used to. He was finding some humor in this. [I'm being punked. They've got me all weirded out thinking that I'm eating cum from a whole bunch of guys. Oh, that's a good one. Ha ha!]

Now all he wanted to do was laugh it off and let everyone know that he was in on their joke. Just then, he felt someone gently grasp his chin and turn his head from side to side. A myriad of voices oow'd and ahh'd about the lovely earrings and how pretty Petra looked now that her ears were pierced.