Natural Inclinations Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman wasn't convinced, saying her husband is no slouch in bed but doubted he could ejaculate that much in a year. "Ah. Maybe not anymore. But I bet he did much better when he was younger. The guys who did this were all in their late teens and early twenties. As an example of the advantage of youth: My husband told me that when he was in college, he knew a guy who, on a bet, filled a red Solo cup to overflowing. All with just one climax! AND, thirty minutes later, shot another load of almost as much. Sure, that's not too common, but it can happen."

About then, Peter heard the voice of another woman chime in. "After my divorce I hooked up with this much younger guy, he was about twenty two. Anyway, he was like that. He almost drowned me when I gave him head. But god, did it taste good." This woman's unexpected candor caused the other two to laugh. "All the books say that a typical ejaculation amounted to one tablespoons worth. Well, I don't know about either of you, but none of the guys I've been with couldn't at least fill a shot glass."

Both Miss Gwen and the first lady agreed. Not to be left out, Gwen added that her husband often could fill two and sometimes part of a third shot glass. She also suspected that her son is the same way, based on the tissues she used to pick up in his room.

This was so much more entertaining than all the sports talk Peter always heard in the men's barbershop.

The first woman still had her doubts about why a large group of men would masturbate in front of one another. Miss Gwen didn't hold back. "After years of playing sports and showering together, these guys all know each other intimately. Every practice and game is followed by everyone showering together. And you know that guys at that age can't control that part of their body. It seems that with today's easy access to porn, the kids are even less inhibited about sex than ever before. My son's never been shy about telling me what goes on. He says it's not unusual for at least one guy's hormones to kick in. Naturally, if he wants to get dressed without his cock poking at the front of his pants, he will beat off." Peter heard Miss Gwen give a quick snicker. "From what he's told me, the rest of the guys will actually cheer him on."

Finally convinced, the woman excitedly asked how she could get in on the betting.

Assuring the woman that she still had time, Miss Gwen brought the conversation back to the matter at hand and the 'subject' before them. "Anyway, Petra's aunt told me that her sister was tired of her daughter's tomboy act. So Petra's parents sent her to live with the aunt for the summer, hoping that she would have better luck getting their daughter to change. They really wanted Petra to see that behind that sloppy tomboy facade was a pretty young lady. But Petra was giving her aunt just as hard a time about it. So I made a bet with the woman. If I got Petra to sit still and allow me to do what I do, she would pay me double. If I failed, well, it would all be on the house, AND I would buy her lunch.

Well, Petra and I got off to a ruff to start. That's why she's bound to the chair and had a pacifier shoved into her mouth. But then I used my secret weapon. And almost as soon she got her first taste, she settled right down. And she's been a perfect angel since.

"Are you telling me that semen works as a sedative on an ornery girl?"

"See for yourself. Calm and content."

"Hmm. I wonder if that would work for my daughter when she is PMSing?"

"Ha! Well, I suppose you and your husband should try it to find out. A single dose could offer her, and you, temporary relief." Gwen even told her where to get the same pacifier and attachments if the woman thought that would help.

"Now, for a girl like Petra, she needed more substantial dosing. In greater quantities, it seems that fresh hot viral male semen flips something in the brain. The more she swallows, the more it alters her mood and her attitude. Given enough, her whole personality will change. By the time Petra finishes all of this, a new woman will appear. I'm so confident that I can almost guarantee that she will never give her aunt, or her parents, a speck of trouble ever again."

Listening to this bullshit story had Peter laughing to himself. Drinking cum had nothing to do with cooperating with his 'aunt' Janice. [Not that it hurt any. Haha.] Peter had already agreed to do whatever Miss Janice told him to do. This was due to his unshakable desire to continue on this journey of exploration -- no matter how far that meant going.

While Peter was blind and mute, Miss Gwen had been crafting Petra's more feminine hairstyle for half an hour or more. At the same time, someone else had given him a manicure, including painting his nails. Yet another person plucked and shaped his eyebrows. Though unable to see or speak, Peter remained fully aware of all that was being done to him.

Hypnotized or not, these were reasonable expectations for transitioning from appearing like the guy he saw every morning in the mirror to something much more feminine. And all of it, reversible.

Still, why Miss Janice decided to use hypnotism to alter his personality in the first place. [That was pretty sneaky. Using subliminal suggestions to turn me into a complacent chick named Petra. How could that possibly give me a better understanding of what living as a girl is like if I won't remember any of it?]

Learning of her trickery was sort of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, Peter felt like Miss Janice had not trusted his earnest promise to obey her commands. On the other, becoming aware of everything Petra had done and what was expected of her, he wondered, [Maybe it would have been better if I was still hypnotized. The end results would have been the same. I just wouldn't remember doing any of it.]

This helped Peter decide to let everyone in on the game he was playing and the reason for feminizing his appearance. As soon as speaking was possible, he would set the record straight. He was really a guy who just wanted to spend some time pretending he was a girl. [No harm in that. Is there?]

[Except, maybe, that they will have watched me drink more than a gallon of cum!]

What turned the tables on those plans happened only a few short minutes before his transformation was complete. Just as preparations were being made for the big reveal, one deeply buried set of instructions surfaced into Peter's consciousness. And they were big: Miss Janice's threat and her promise. She had made it clear that if anyone ever detected even the slightest trace of maleness showing through, severe punishment would follow, including being soundly spanked.

[That changes everything.] Fortunately, no one could see the troubled look in his eyes as he contemplated his future.

He really did not want to be spanked and worried that she might do it in front of all of these strangers! Thoughts of Miss Janice yanking off his shorts and panties before throwing him over her knees filled him with dread. What a spectacle that would be if, right there in front of everyone, with his bare behind sticking up in the air, she was to start spanking him. Peter began breaking out in a sweat. His imagination then took things even further. He envisioned Miss Janice growing tired of paddling him then inviting others to take over.

Would she? Could she? This was no time to find out. Peter was forced to seriously reconsider what he should say and do. It didn't take long for Peter to completely reverse his tactics.

Right then and there, Peter made up his mind, Petra was going to live on. She had to. He was determined that he would do anything to keep the illusion of Petra alive. There was no way he was about to expose even the slightest trace of his maleness. Not to anyone! No matter what.

Peter knew that the first thing to give him away would be his eyes. Thankfully those goggles still hid the see-saw of emotions this was having on him. His act would have to be flawless, including in his eyes. One other detail required dealing with: By hook or by crook, somehow, he would even make sure that his tiny dick also fell in line and never show any sign of arousal.

Luckily, he had become quite adept at tucking himself. Between that skill and the extra tight panties he was wearing, currently, there was no chance his little pecker could do anything more than twitch.

And so, that is just how he played it. As soon as the goggles came off, a cool, calm, and confident Petra was on full display. Ten minutes later, the pacifier came out, and a delighted girl smiled brightly.

Following the pleasant surprise of his physical transformation, a funny side-effect occurred. Mentally transitioning away from Peter and into Petra proved to be more than just creating subtle physical and vocal modifications. Where Peter had always shied away from being the center of attention, Petra was discovering just how much fun she could have as the center of attention. She was proving to have a quick wit and dry sense of humor. And, in a pinch, she was willing to embarrass herself or perform a humiliating stunt. Anything to be noticed.

Now, at Petra's own suggestion, she was about to draw a winning ticket. By this time, a couple of more husbands had entered the salon expecting to pick up his spouse only to discover a kind of circus atmosphere. A crowd of people was gathered around some nearly naked teen in the rear-most chair. Every eye was focused on Petra. Every ear waited to hear her sweet, youthfully feminine voice call out the winner of all that cash.

Slowly, teasingly, she reached into the box of tickets. Stirring the tickets with her painted fingers, she puffed out her chest and asked in a sultry voice, "Anyone interested in getting your hands on these?" The place exploded with cheers and laughter while urging Petra to get on with it. "Oh! You thought I meant...," she said mockingly while glancing towards her chest. "No. I meant the tickets, of course." More laughter ensued.

Grasping a handful of tickets, Petra put on a sly smile and said, "By the way, there will be a service fee for picking the winner. For well over an hour, I had that big old stubby, cum leaking dick in my mouth. Well, my fee for picking your ticket is a deep french kiss. Is everyone still interested?"

Someone in the back shouted, "Anything you want! Just pick a ticket." More laughter and cries of agreement.

"Okay. Here goes," and with one final swish of the tickets, Petra pulled one out. "Let's just see which lucky lady, or man, will leave here a little richer." Petra took her time deciphering the handwritten name. With a big grin on her face, she said, "Of course you won't mind if there is still some residual semen on my lips and tongue, will you?"

Looking around, the men and a few women suddenly showed signs of reluctance. "Come on, now! Just a taste of college cum? And who wouldn't love sharing a wet kiss with this beauty queen?" The men, in particular, regained their interest in going forward. In the end, no one was willing to beg off.

=====

Chapter 31

"And the winner is...." A sudden glint came to Petra's eyes. "Wait a second." And with that, she tucked the ticket into her bra, then turned and reached for the water jug. Removing the heating pad and withdrawing the tube, she put that end between her lips to lick off the residue clinging to it. She then inverted the bottle.

There was great anticipation of what Petra would do or say next. All eyes watched the residual cream from the bottom of the jug slithered along the side of the otherwise empty bottle. Collecting several drops on her fingertips, she returned the jug to the shelf on top of the heating pad. The crowd was watching in wide-eyed wonderment as Petra turned back to say. "Sorry, my lips were getting dry." Tracing her gooey fingers rather carelessly along her lips, Petra smiled brightly and said, "Yes. Much better."

Someone said, "Look. She put on lip gloss for that kiss," creating quite a stir among the crowd.

Pulling the ticket from her bra, Petra shouted above the noise. "So, who's ready to be a winner?" and exaggeratedly pursed her lips. Nervous excitement filled the room.

"The winner is... Scott and Barbara Verona." For the vast majority, initial disappointment quickly shifted to anticipation. Petra and the winner would soon be French kissing.

A woman's voice called out, "I'm over here!" from the front of the salon. But who? It wasn't until someone stepped out of the way. Petra could see a hand waving from the hairdresser's station second from the front of the salon. A woman in her 50's was fully reclined, getting her hair washed.

Rising from her seat, Petra would deliver that prize money to Barbara herself, collecting that service fee while she was at it. Kissing this middle-aged woman shouldn't be much different than with Miss Janis.

Naturally, Barbara was delighted to have won. "Thank you, sweetie. Would you put the envelope in my pocketbook on the counter there for me, please?" Depositing the cash into the woman's purse, Petra moved alongside her chair, ready to lean in to collect her service fee. "Oh! Yes. That. My husband will gladly pay your fee."

This unexpected development surprised everyone. No one was more surprised than her husband. The sea of people parted to show Scott nervously observing everything from the far corner of the shop.

All eyes bounced back and forth between Scott and our half-naked temptress. The innocent-looking young lady with shiny lips was expected to kiss this grown man in his 50s.

For a split second, Peter hesitated. Then, remembering the price he'd pay for failing to convincingly portray a vivacious teenage girl, he slipped back into the role of Petra. The crowd closed in around them. A slow and steady chant of, "Kiss her. Kiss her," grew among the on-lookers.

Scott looked as uncertain about what was about to happen as Peter felt on the inside. The poor man glanced across to his wife, hoping for a reprieve. But, with her chair reclined, she was nowhere to be seen.

Peter wondered how the hell was he supposed to convincingly, WILLINGLY, kiss another guy? In Peter's head, a different, very mysterious but determined chant-like mantra was repeating itself. "My name is Petra. I am Petra. I am a girl in a boy's body. Petra is a girl. A very special girl."

Bewildered by this chant, he wondered, [Where the hell did that come from? Was this another subliminal message planted by Miss Janice?] Just that same, all eyes were watching and waiting. There was no time for pondering those questions. All he could do now was use this recently surfaced mantra and go with it. Opening his mind to those words would get him through this. So, he focused more intently on the chanting of his mantra. [My name is Petra. I am Petra. I am a girl in a boy's body. Petra is a girl. A very special girl.]

Everyone watched as Petra smiled seductively, striding confidently towards Scott, her arms reaching outward.

Meanwhile, Scott stood helplessly in place as he awaited the inevitable. In twenty-seven years of marriage, he had never dared to kiss another female. Yet, it was his wife who volunteered him for this. And he knew better than to cross his wife.

The sight of this pretty, half-naked teen heading right for him had Scott shaking in his boots. Petra's short, smooth, slender body was intoxicating to watch as she approached. And those puckered glossy lips looked so inviting. In the time it took for the teen to cross the salon floor, Scott had fallen deeply in lust for the young minx.

The closer Petra got, the more evident it became that Scott towered over her by a good eight to ten inches.

Everyone in the salon continued with their own chanting. They all wanted to see this confident, seductively sexy young lady press her lips to the lips of the older married man. The vibe in the room made it abundantly clear that a split-second peck would never do, either. Nothing less than a long, steamy, spit-swapping, burn-down-the-house kiss would satisfy this crowd.

That would be all well and good for the observers. Precisely the excitement Petra was going for. However, buried deep within that facade was an eighteen-year-old boy desperately hiding the internal struggle churning within.

All Peter could think about was that he was about to kiss another guy, hoping against hope that he could go through with it. If he failed to do so convincingly, if even the slightest trace of Peter were to show through, the crowd's mood would turn. Worse still would be for Scott to realize that he was and had been kissing a teenage BOY. That would spell certain disaster. Any way you sliced it, there surely would be ramifications. A failure of any sort would most definitely result in Miss Janice's wrath being unleashed on Petra's backside.

What if she took it so far as to publicly outing Petra as really being Peter?!?! [The whole town knows my parents. I can't humiliate them like that.]

There was only one way for this to play out. That was to let Petra take control. He turned up the volume of the mantra and put it on continuous play. [My name is Petra. I am Petra. I am a girl in a boy's body. Petra is a girl. A very special girl.]

As Petra closed in, the smile on Scott's lips couldn't hide his own fear of the unknown. A final glance in his wife's direction to double-check for her go-ahead did no good. His line of sight was blocked by the anxious crowd. He was on his own. And just like that, Petra smoothly and tenderly took Scott's face into her hands and pulled his head down until she forcefully pressed her lips to his.

Needless to say, the crowd went wild. Petra inhaled deeply, drawing in the musky scent of Scott's cologne. Unwittingly, she was also inhaling the masculine pheromones that only come from a man.

Although hesitant at first, Scott rapidly gave into temptation, returning Petra's passion. Not only did his strong arms wrap around the lithe body pressed against his, he readily parted his lips allowing their tongues to begin dancing.

Then something extraordinary happened. Peter's own dick started to dance. Fortunately, it was no match against his restrictively tight panties. Fortunate because Petra's 'boy parts' would remain undetectable to her adoring fans.

So enthralled with kissing this sweet young thing, Scott seemed to have completely forgotten all about the lip gloss Petra had recently applied. His breathing was increasingly labored and his kissing more passionate. Either he forgot about Petra's lip gloss, or the lingering film of cum that clung to the insides of her mouth and breath had overtaken his judgment. One way or another, the taste and aroma of cum were affecting Scott. In a positive way.

Likewise, Peter quickly forgot all about his own initial reluctance to kissing a man. Scott's demeanor and the passion he was exuding gave Peter reason to reconsider that phobia. As the mantra cycled through his head, Peter found that he was having no difficulty letting Petra return the heat of Scott's kisses.

All but forgotten was Petra's lip gloss or the lingering film of cum that clung to the insides of her mouth. If anything, Scott may have been unconsciously affected by it. In a positive way.

As their tongues jousted and saliva mixed, Scott's hands were rubbing and caressing Petra's back. While one hand teased and fiddled with the back of Petra's bra, his other hand cupped and squeezed her round ass. Every so often, his fingertips ventured to just inside the waistband of her shorts and panties and into the cleft between her butt cheeks.

His wandering hands added fuel to Petra's passion. The touch of his fingertips on her bare skin and the lump pressing against her belly inspired her to begin letting her own hands do some exploring.

None of this was being ignored by the mob surrounding our impassioned lovers. Not the prolonged, steamy kissing. Nor the way the two were getting extra handsy with each other.