Natural Inclinations Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra was this close to sliding her hand over Scott's member when someone called out, "Get a room, you two!" That brought the two lovers back to reality.

With one final peck on the lips, Petra took one step back from Scott and said, "Service fee paid in full." That caused some laughter which was followed by a round of applause.

Now that the show was over, the crowd started to disperse, and the salon began returning to normal operations.

To hide his arousal, Scott sat down rather rapidly in the closest chair available.

Somewhat dazed by what he had just done, Peter was doing his best to maintain his Petra facade while feeling a bit out of sorts himself. After all, he had actually been kissing, or rather, making out with a man! He was also uncomfortable in his disappointment that he hadn't gotten to feel Scott's cock. But all-in-all, it was kind of fun. It certainly hadn't been terrible. Nothing like he'd expected.

Of those that remained, they watched as Petra began making her way back to the chair where her transformation had taken place. But something made Petra look over at Barbara. By now, her hair had been rinsed, and the seat-back returned to the upright position.

Uncertain of how much of the recent spectacle Barbara had seen, Petra's guilt kicked in. Something should be said. Approaching the side of Barbara's chair, Petra asked, "I'm sorry, Miss Barbara if things got a little carried away. Is everything going to be alright with you two?"

It wasn't immediate, but the corners of Barbara's lips slowly curled into a friendly smile. "Thank you for your concern, sweetie. Yes, everything is just fine. And now that we both shared my husband, let's make things less formal. Just Barb will do." That made Petra feel better. "Anyway, he had it coming to him. I made the mistake of handing him a twenty for four chances. It's on him that he not only included his name on the tickets, but even put his name first. So, when you picked one of MY tickets, I figured, I paid, so I get the money. He'd get, well... more than he bargained for."

They both looked over at Scott. He looked uncomfortably bewildered. Realizing he was being watched, he meekly smiled back. "But," Barb added, "maybe it's about time you get dressed."

Looking at himself in the mirror still astonished Peter. The adorable girl looking back settled Peter comfortably into Petra mode. Smiling, she responded, "I guess you're right."

No sooner had Petra taken her first steps away when she heard Barb call out, "One second, Petra."

Instantly concerned, the repressed Peter almost showed through. Turning back, he saw Barb motioning for Petra to come back. "Now that I think about it, from what I hear, you two did let things get a bit out of hand." Feeling a surge of guilt, Peter began to apologize but was cut off. "If you'd really like to square things up with me, Petra, there is something else you could do." Peter wasn't about to balk at anything requested by the wife of the man he had moments ago been making out with. Whatever Barb wanted, she would get.

Beckoning Petra to move in closer, Barb began whispering what she had in mind.

After hearing Barb's devilish request, Petra smiled brightly and nodded. [Oh, that is so kinky!] Peter thought to himself. [This is going to be fun!]

However, to really pull this off, Peter knew it would require completely letting go. Submitting himself wholeheartedly over to Petra. (Not that Peter would be unaware of every single thing said or done. Only that PETRA was being put in charge of every action and reaction.) By the same token, successfully pulling this off would surely convince Miss Gwen that Peter was still hypnotized, believing he was really a vivacious female. Hopefully, she would pass that information on to Miss Janice when she returned. In all, it seemed like a small price to pay for the major dividends that would result.

No sooner had Petra taken her first few steps towards Miss Gwen's corner when she heard Barb beckon her husband over. "We need to have a talk." Scott nervously but obediently shuffled over to his wife. As he did, he, along with most anyone else who cared, failed to notice what Petra was busy doing. And it wasn't re-dressing.

The sound of Barb quizzing her husband on his feelings about kissing a girl so much younger than himself and his denials of it meaning anything to him was delightful to hear. Even better was when Barb confronted him about "gratuitously making out with the girl." And him trying the laughable excuse that he was "only doing what he thought she wanted him to do."

That's when Barb said. "I did expect you to trade a little spit. Not to attempt climbing down her throat. Did you hear me tell you to molest the poor girl?" She had him on that one. Scott hung his head and admitted defeat.

"Caught ya!" Barb chirped. "Guess what? My head was in the sink. I missed the whole thing." Scott looked shell-shocked. He had just outed himself and his bad behavior. And his wife wasn't going to let his dismay over his actions go unpunished. "I just assumed as much. I knew you'd never be able to control yourself with such a pretty little thing like Petra."

Even at her distance from the couple, Petra could tell that Scott's face had turned bright red with embarrassment.

Barb's berating didn't end there. "Just think of how Petra would feel if she heard you denying that kissing her meant nothing to you. That you were just using her. Is that all it was to you?"

Scott did an instant about-face to his story. Almost shouting, "NO! I wasn't using her. It was nothing like that."

Barb was quick to pick-up on her husband's revised version of events. "Oh. So you did feel something for Petra while you two were kissing? You'd kiss her again if you had the chance, wouldn't you? Is that your story now?" Scott was caught in a terrible conundrum between proving his devotion to his wife and admitting to the sexual attraction he felt for Petra. Somehow he had to get out of the mess he had put himself in.

"Babe, I..." Scott faltered. "I guess I got caught up in the moment. Ya gotta understand. It's not like an old fart like me ever has such a pretty girl throwing her lusty charms his way. But after all these years, you should know how much I love you. I'd do anything for you."

As this was taking place, one of the privacy screens was set up on the street-side of Barb's chair.

Barb's mood softened. "Come here, you big lug. Give me a kiss." Even from behind, Petra could sense the tensions in Scott's body melt away. After their kiss, Barb said, "You may be a fart sometimes, but you are not old. You are a healthy, good-looking, viral man. And Petra is a lovely young teen. It's understandable that you would find her tempting. Just the same, you have always been a good obedient husband. So, now I've got a surprise for you. Turn around." Scott was shocked to see Petra standing close by. "Since I missed the show, I want a repeat performance. You and Petra are going to kiss again. Like you did before."

Scott looked back at his wife in disbelief. "You WANT me to kiss her?! Here? Now?"

"Yes, now," Barb answered quickly. "Right here where I can watch. You just said that you would do anything for me. Well, now is as good a time as any to prove it. Petra has already agreed to do this for me, haven't you, sweetie." Petra coyly nodded, her lips glistening again. "See, so I want to see the whole show. Don't leave anything out either." Scott listened in total disbelief. All the while, he was looking at Petra. She stood there with a big grin on her face but not saying a word.

Barb's tone sharpened. "Make no mistake. I'm not giving you permission. I am ordering you to kiss Petra. And I want to see you put just as much energy into it as I heard about. Prove to me that you will do whatever I tell you. I want to see those feelings you said you feel for Petra are real. Make sure you use your tongue on her like you haven't done to me in years. And, no matter what, you are not to stop until I say so."

Scott couldn't believe this was happening, twice in the same day, no less. He was unable to move and froze like a statue. That was until Petra took hold of his hands and placed them on her waist Once again his resistance began to crumble and he took one step closer to her.

Just then, Elise, Barb's hairdresser who was in on everything, placed a child's wooden booster seat on the floor for Petra to stand on. Stepping up on this put the lust-filled couple much closer in height. It also turned them to the perfect angle for Barb to see everything.

Like before, Petra took Scott's face into her hands to draw his lips to hers. Under the watchful eye of his wife, Scott hesitantly put his lips to the younger girl's. Much like the first time, sparks flew, and Scott's resistance evaporated.

Even though their kissing began closed-lipped, Petra's glossy lips provided plenty of moisture and sealing power. The heat between them intensified. Petra moved her hands from Scott's face and wrapped her arms around his neck. (Unbeknownst to Scott, Barb had told Petra not to open her lips. Instead, she was to wait for Scott to force his tongue between her lips.) Barbara spoke up. "Come on, Scott! I know you kissed her more deeply than that. So get to it." So grateful to be given a second opportunity to make-out with Petra, Scott wasn't about to deny his wife's order. Rapping his strong arms around Petra, Scott pulled her even more tightly to him and forcefully pried open his lover's mouth.

Still clinging tightly onto Scott, her arms around his neck and a hand behind his head, Petra tilted her head to the side, locking both Scott's mouth and hers wide open. It was then that Scott got the surprise of his life.

Petra's tongue met Scott's and shoved a mouthful of cum into Scott's gaping mouth. His eyes flew open as he attempted to break the gooey seal their lips had formed.

"Don't you dare!" Barbara snapped. "Unless you want to spend the next month on the sofa, you better keep your lips locked on Petra's."

So, rather than trying to break their kiss, Scott's tongue began pushing the cum back to where it had come.

Barbara's devious plan had worked. She had propositioned Petra with a special request. Barb asked, and Petra confirmed that, indeed, the hose had not been able to totally empty the water jug of every drop of cum. That, in fact, a thin layer of milky cream still lay puddled in the bottom. About one mouthful, in fact. Still being kept warm by the electric heating pad.

So while Scott had his back to her, busily trying to explain his earlier actions, Petra poured the remaining contents into her mouth and held it there.

Now Petra was having a blast sharing it with Scott. After allowing some of the cum to be pushed back into her mouth, she then forced it once more into Scott's. Back and forth, the cream passed between them. Very quickly, Scott relented, giving into this game. And that's when the kissing really got intense.

Scott's breathing became more labored, and his hands began roaming. All the while, the tongues of the two lovers playfully danced and jousted within the puddle of man cream. Much like their first encounter, passions were growing to a fevered pitch. Scott's hands and fingers were once again exploring. Petra was grateful that her bra hooked in the front because the way Scott was fiddling with the bra strap across her back, there was little doubt that he would have unhooked it.

Throughout this, the quantity of cum being passed back and forth was diminishing. Petra knew it wasn't because of anything she had done. As badly as she wanted to swallow it, she had promised Barb she would hold off from doing so until told otherwise. Consciously or not, it was Scott who was, and had been, ever so slowly swallowing small amounts of the semen. And it certainly wasn't dampening his passions.

When Scott's fingers caressed Petra's bare skin, it sent shivers coursing through every nerve ending. And each time his muscular hands cupped and squeezed her ass cheeks, she just about melted. It all certainly intensified the burning passions she was feeling. Likewise, Scott's arousal was quite evident by the way a certain lump pressed into her pelvic area.

That lump was causing Peter's dick to twitch and pulse like anything, just begging to be set free. Exquisitely enjoyable as the frustration confinement caused, he knew that this kind of physical response to sexual arousal would surely lead to punishment. Getting better control over his dick was imperative.

Barb's voice interrupted this lust fest by saying, "Don't dare stop what you're doing. I'm just gonna check something." All of a sudden, Petra felt a hand sneaking between her pelvis and that lump. "Scott." Barb's voice was little more than a whisper but loud enough that both could clearly understand what she was about to say. "I thought you said that simply tasting cum would be a real turn-off for you." A resigning moan came from deep within Scott. "Well, from what I can tell right here..." Petra felt Barb's fingers tighten around her husband's cock. "...that must have been a lie." He moaned again, only it was more like a whimper. "Obviously, it's not a turn-off at all. His wife gave another squeeze. "I'd say you are turned on by it. More than just a little bit too."

Barbara removed her hand only to take Petra's wrist to guide her hand over Scott's groin. Petra found Scott's cock without difficulty. Now it was Petra who moaned. Instinctively, her fingers wrapped themselves around his rock-hard shaft. It felt marvelous in her hand!

Petra was so tempted to unbuckle his pants so she could actually be touching and stroking his cock unhindered. But she knew this was hardly the time or place for going further. They had already overstepped so many rules of public decency.

=====

Chapter 32

As had been ordered, the kissing and cum swapping between Petra and Scott continued unabated.

Barb wasn't done tormenting her husband. "You can no longer deny it. Cum turns you on." When she said that, Petra actually felt Scott's cock swell in her hand. "And now Petra knows it too." That was all the prompting Petra needed to do some hard-on squeezing of her own. "After all these years and only now, I find out that my husband is a cum junky."

Not only did Scott's erection fail to soften at his wife's accusation, another soft moan emanated from deep within the middle-aged man.

Seeing that her words were only acting to further arouse her husband, Barb said, "Let's test my theory. Scott, I want you to squat down some, so you are shorter than Petra. Get on your knees if you have to." This was the part Petra had been waiting for.

With one arm still locked around Scott's neck, keeping their lips locked together, Scott knelt down, so Petra's face was looking down into his questioning eyes. "Okay, Petra, my dear. Give it to him."

That was Petra's cue. Loosening the lock on Scott's neck, their lips parted slightly. Only an inch separated them, yet without even being told to do so, Scott had kept his mouth open wide, ready to receive Petra's gifts. Allowing gravity to take over, Barb got to watch the white foamy cum dribble from Petra's mouth, draining into Scott's.

"That's it, my little cum junky. Take it all in. It's so yummy, isn't it?" Scott didn't dare move his head to respond. However, the up and down movement of Scott's Adam's apple showed that he was repeatedly swallowing the cream. And between each swallow, he let out little moans of pleasure.

When the last of the cum had drained from Petra's mouth, only a single drop remained dangling from Petra's lower lip. Scott stretched out his tongue and licked it off.

And like that, the show was over. Petra smiled and gave Scott a final brief kiss.

Barb thanked Petra for "showing my husband some new tricks. I'll be putting his tongue and this new love of cum to good use from now on." The quizzical expression that crossed Scott's face quickly changed to a look of doting acceptance.

"Glad I could help," Petra replied. "But I should be thanking you for sharing your husband with me. It was a real pleasure, and education, meeting you both." Petra turned and noticed that several more of the privacy screens had been set up around them. Their little show had been entirely private after all, just between the three of them. [DAMN! If only I had known that. Maybe Barb would have let me into Scott's pants if I had tried.] Just then, enough of Peter's devilishness resurfaced to have Petra say, "And Scott, remember that your wife always knows what's best for you. So listen to her and do what she tells you."

Collapsing one of the screens enough to exit, Peter was delighted to be greeted by a scattering of applause and congratulatory praises. Of course, they were intended for Petra, but Peter knew it was all due to what HE had done while acting like a girl. The reflections in any mirror reinforced that he indeed looked just like a girl. Therefore his actions would automatically be interpreted as those of a girl.

As Petra was buttoning her blouse, Miss Janice reappeared. "My, don't you look lovely. I love the highlights, don't you?" Peter almost blushed. If not for Miss Janice, he never would have gotten to see what he could look like as a girl. [And I NEVER would have gotten to do what Petra has done.] Peter smugly said to himself.

"Finish getting your things together," Miss Janice said. "We still have a few more places to go before your three o'clock appointment." [Appointment? What appointment?] Peter wondered. [I thought we were going back home. This means I'll have to convince still others that I'm a girl! I give up. As long as I have to continue pretending that I'm still hypnotized for Miss Janice, I'll have to keep playing the part of Petra. Happy-go-lucky Petra. Welp, better than getting spanked.]

While 'Aunt Janice' settled her bill, Petra tied the shirttails into a knot. At least her belly didn't look nearly as bloated as it felt. Still, it caused one other bonus of this whole experiment to come to mind. [Before meeting Miss Janice, I would never even considered swallowing someone else's cum. But as Petra, I got to experience what tasting and swallowing the semen from a multitude of men was like.] Peter smiled. [Playing Petra certainly has come with its perks.]

Petra made a point of thanking Gwen. She responded with, "I hope you like the way things turned out, sweetie."

"Oh, Miss Gwen. I am over the moon with what you were able to accomplish. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined I could look this way."

"I'm glad you like it. It was a pleasure doing this for you. By the end of the summer, when your hair has grown a little longer, well, let's just say you ain't seen nothing yet. I've got some definite ideas."

This intrigued Peter immensely. [Plans? But I have to wait until the end of summer?] Checking himself one last time in the mirror. [How could she improve upon this?] Miss Janice turned the corner just in time to hear Petra say, "Well, I can hardly wait. I will come back." Both Gwen and Janice smiled at each other. Janice handed Gwen some money, thanked her, then they said their goodbyes.

As Petra and her aunt were stepping out onto the sidewalk, Petra turned around and, not caring who else heard her, called back into the salon to say, "Oh, Miss Gwen. I forgot to thank you for lunch. It was delicious." This brought smirking chuckles from those who were in on what Petra was speaking of. "And tell your son, well, just let him know I said thank you."

Janice took Petra's hand. "Come along now, Petra."

"Yes, I'm coming, Aunt Janice."

=====

Hi there! If you have read this far, I can only assume that you enjoyed this part of my story. (I hope so!) Now, I would greatly appreciate reading your thoughts. What you liked, what you didn't, and any suggestions. (More surprises still to come.) So PLEASE, leave a comment. Or, better still, send me a message directly. Love hearing from my readers. Oh, and one last thing...