Natural Seduction

Story Info
A sexually frustrated ranger takes what she wants.
7k words
4.36
14.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowena's fingers darted quickly in and out of her sopping pussy, fingertips stroking across her g-spot as she masturbated furiously. In her mind, she was lying on her back, her bare breasts heaving as the man between her legs slipped his thick cock back inside her. She groaned as he pushed himself in to the hilt, pausing only for a second before pounding into her deep and hard.

Pushing back against the tree she was leaning against, legs spread wide on the forest floor, the ranger slipped a hand into her leather tunic to grope her breasts, picturing her rugged lover roughly squeezing it with his own hands. Her fingers worked tirelessly, slipping out to rub her clit as she moaned loudly into the quiet forest air.

The man was speeding up now, his hips slamming into hers as he drove her closer and closer to climax. His thick cock barrelled into her, rocking her body with each powerful thrust, before withdrawing, only to piston back in again, even harder. Her body was on fire, her hard nipples strained against the fabric of her clothes, as she urged herself on and on.

Unable to stand it, she plunged her fingers back inside herself, driving two, then three into her aching snatch. She was so close, so close to coming. She could feel the burning sensation in her loins growing and spiralling, spreading out through her entire body. In her mind, she could see the rugged man, his broad chest heaving as he thrust into her, harder and harder, his hands gripping her thighs and holding her legs wide as he took her like a wild animal.

With a sudden cry of ecstasy, Rowena felt her body start to spasm. Between her legs, her pussy exploded in orgasm, sending rippling waves of intense pleasure up and throughout her, making her moan and squeal. Falling onto her side, she squeezed her thighs tight, trying to keep her fingers inside as she did her best to finger herself through her climax. For a long minute, she lay there, mouth frozen in a silent scream as her mind caught back up with her body.

Coming back to her senses, Rowena sighed. She still wasn't satisfied. Sitting up and opening her eyes, she looked around her at the dim forest. Between her legs, she could see her thighs still quivering slightly, and looking down, she saw her fingers slick with her juices. She sighed and wiped her hand off on the grass. She wished she could keep going, but she had to get moving. Hollydour was still a few hours walk away.

Standing back up, she hiked up her leather breeches, ignoring the way the fabric clung to her damp thighs. Looking up, she saw the midday sun starting to move into early afternoon. She'd wasted enough time already. Hefting her backpack and unslinging her longbow, she set off deeper into the forest.

----------

Pushing open the doors of the Staggering Centaur, the only tavern in the tiny village, Rowena's eyes scanned the room. At the bar, she saw an older woman, laughing with a stocky dwarf sat on a barstool. By the fire she saw two men, sat side by side with glasses of dark golden brandy, reminiscing softly. And in the corner, she saw her man.

Well, she assumed it was the man she'd arranged to meet. Wearing a thick velvet travelling cloak, over a rich looking doublet and shirt, his face was thin and handsome, with a poof of light blonde hair on his head. He had a glass of wine in his hand, which he swilled absentmindedly, staring out the window. A faint smile played on his face, a mixture of amusement and condescension. He looked like a total prick. He had to be the guy.

Weaving her way between tables, the ranger made her way over to him. As she approached, he stirred from his daze and turned to look at her, his smile growing wider. She stopped, just short of him.

"Good afternoon, madam. And who might you be?"

Rowena didn't bother answering.

"Forsythe?"

The man hummed amusedly under his breath, his smile turning back into a condescending sneer.

"It's Charles Henrik Forsythe, thank you. The Second."

"Not if you want to stay alive, it isn't."

The young man, suddenly taken aback by Rowena's words, spluttered his wine. "I beg your pardon?"

Leaning in close, Rowena hissed through clenched teeth. "I said, not if you want to stay alive. You have any idea how dangerous it is addressing yourself like that in public?" She motioned to his extravagant clothes.

"Not to mention your clothes. If I were an assassin I'd see you a mile away."

Charles swallowed hard, putting down his glass. This close, Rowena could see the embarrassment clearly in his hazel eyes. Turning away from her, he muttered under his breath.

"Sorry..."

She gave him a curt half-nod, before standing back up. "Get your things. We're leaving."

"Al-already? But you've only just arrived!"

"Exactly." The ranger said over her shoulder. "The sooner we're out of town and into the forest, the sooner you'll be safe."

And the sooner I'll be rid of you, she thought to herself, heading for the bar. Looking up from her conversation, the barmaid leant forward, a charming smile on her face.

"Afternoon love, what can I get for you?"

"Water." As she spoke, Rowena threw two waterskins down onto the counter, and the woman gave her a knowing smile.

"Would you like any hardtack as well?"

"Yes" Rowena replied. "Please."

The barmaid smiled and disappeared into the back room, emerging soon after with both waterskins, now full, and a small paper bag filled with dried jerky. Dropping a few silver coins down onto the bar, Rowena gave her a polite nod, before turning back to the lord's son she'd been tasked with protecting.

Standing up from his table, empty wine glass in hand, Charles hefted a small rucksack up and over his shoulder. Rowena was slightly taken aback; she'd been expecting bags and bags of luggage, and to see the young man with so little almost made her stop in her tracks. Sensing her confusion, Charles rolled his eyes wistfully.

"Don't worry, my father already made me leave most of my belongings behind." He shook his head sadly. "Alas, it's just this little thing now..."

Rowena had to stop herself laughing. Gods, he sounded so pathetic. Most of her belongings fit in the backpack she wore under her cloak, and the ones that didn't she carried. This was going to be a very long trip.

"Here, catch."

Throwing him one of the waterskins, she smiled as he struggled to catch it, crying out in surprise. Motioning for him to follow her, the ranger made her way towards the door, bow back in hand.

"Come on, we've got a long way to go, and we want to be deep in the forest by nightfall."

"By nightfall? But it's already early evening!" Over her shoulder, she heard Charles scurrying after her, knocking into the occasional table as he struggled with his waterskin. Hidden by her green hood, she grimaced. This was going to be a very, very, long trip. But at least it might be an entertaining one.

----------

Reaching the edge of town quickly, Rowena led Charles across the short patch of grassland between the village and the immense forest. Standing just beyond the treeline, she could tell he was nervous, even more so than he had been before. The tall ash and oak trees loomed over them, and between their thick trunks, the path ahead looked dark, especially in the dying light of evening. What light did trickle through the dense canopy flickered across the ground, painting the underbrush in a golden dapple.

Rowena smiled. She loved the Wildwoods.

Looking over at her charge, she saw him swallow nervously. He clutched the strap of his bag tight, knuckles whitening as he looked back at her, giving Rowena a half-hearted chuckle.

"So... these are the infamous Wildwoods?"

Rowena gave him a curt nod, which did nothing to lighten his spirit.

"It looks... much bigger than I'd imagined." As the ranger shot him a confused look, he started stuttering out an explanation. "I-I just mean that... well, I knew it would be big, but I... I didn't realise it would be..."

Rowena cut him off with a sharp wave of her hand. Looking down, he mumbled out an apology. Taking a deep breath, the ranger started to speak.

"Listen. This isn't going to be easy. Everything you've heard about the Wildwoods is probably true. But stay close to me, and do everything I say, and you'll be fine. You'll be on the other side of the forest in a week, and you can go on your merry way. But now, shut up, and stay quiet."

With that, she turned back towards the treeline and started walking. Looking over his shoulder at the village of Hollydour, one last time, Charles took a deep breath and followed. Disappearing into the dense foliage, he did his best not to let Rowena see him shaking. She did anyway.

----------

As the sun set, the darkness of the forest only grew deeper. Keeping her eyes keen, Rowena looked intently around her, watching for danger between the trees. Coming to a small clearing, she suddenly stopped, dropping her backpack to the floor, startling the still nervous Charles.

"We'll camp here for the night. No point going on when neither of us can see."

"Oh, right, yes." The man chattered nervously. "I was starting to get quite tired actually."

Sitting down on the ground, resting her back against a tree, the ranger pulled out the packet of jerky. Taking a piece, she offered the bag to Charles, who gratefully took it. Taking a bite, he grimaced slightly. He opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it, instead continuing to eat the tough, salty meat.

The two sat in silence for a long time, Rowena surveying the forest around them, while Charles idly twiddled his thumbs. In a low voice, he tried to strike up a conversation.

"So, do you have a house somewhere, or do you just...?"

"I live in the forest. Most of the time."

"Oh. Alright." A moment of silence passed. "Did you, um, did you have a house before?"

Rowena shot him a meaningful look, and his head dropped.

"Right, sorry. Just... trying to make conversation."

Rowena sighed a heavy sigh, and ate some more of the jerky. She knew he didn't mean any harm, but the Wildwoods were a dangerous place to make idle conversation, especially at night. Not that it stopped him of course.

"We've got a forest too, back home on my father's estate. You'd like it. Although, it's much smaller than this one..."

Once again, Charles' voice faded out into silence. After a few awkward minutes, he spoke again.

"Well... goodnight Rowena. Sleep well."

Rolling onto his side, the young man wrapped himself up in his travelling cloak, and closed his eyes. Rowena watched him for a minute, before laying down herself, closing her eyes as she contemplated the journey ahead. It would be long, and arduous, but Charles wasn't the first person she'd led through the woods, and he wouldn't be the last. Opening an eye, she glanced across at him, lying in a heap on the ground, already fast asleep.

And soon enough, she drifted off to sleep as well.

----------

That night, Rowena had an incredibly vivid dream. Down on all fours, her ass up in the air, she felt hands grasping her waist, pulling her back as a thick, hard cock skewered into her. She moaned, her face pressed against the soft dirt as the man behind her started to fuck her, slow at first, but harder by the second. It didn't take long before he was pounding fiercely into her, her groans mixing with the wet sounds of hard fucking. It felt incredible, and she could feel herself getting close, but before she could climax, she woke with a start.

Sitting up groggily, she could feel her pussy slick with juices, and she cursed the gods for her frustrations. She didn't know why she'd been so horny these last few days; sure, it'd been a while since she'd had any action besides her own hands, but still, she was no stranger to that. Having spent most of her adult life alone in the Wildwoods, she'd got used to the isolation, as well as the joys of self-pleasure. But for some reason, at the moment nothing she did could lift the burning desire deep in her chest.

Maybe she needed a cold bath.

Getting to her feet, Rowena surveyed the campsite. Charles was still asleep, curled up around himself under his cloak. Moving quietly, she crouched by his side and shook his shoulder. After a few mumbled groans, his eyes suddenly shot open, and with a yelp of surprise, he tried to shuffle away desperately, before relaxing when he realised he wasn't in danger.

"Oh, Rowena, sorry. You startled me."

You don't say, she thought to herself. "Get up. We need to get moving again."

Turning her back on the aristocrat as he clambered up onto his feet, the ranger looked out into the dim forest once again. Her eyes scanned between the tree trunks, looking for any signs of danger, but she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Still, it didn't hurt to be careful. Satisfied, she turned back to Charles, who was just fastening his cloak around his neck.

"Ready?"

The lord's son nodded.

"Good. Let's go."

Leaving the clearing behind them, the two disappeared back into the tree line, leaving no trace that they'd ever been there. From deep within the shadows, something else started moving as well. Something large.

----------

It took a few hours for Rowena to realise they were being followed. Moving stealthily through the underbrush, she caught a glimpse of something between the trees, barely perceptible in the gloom. As soon as she saw it, it was gone, melting back into the foliage. Charles saw her furrowed brow, and quietly whispered to her.

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No. It's nothing. Keep moving."

As the day went on, Rowena kept an eye on the brush behind them, constantly on guard for an ambush. Whatever was after them was large, but surprisingly nimble, never letting her get a good look at it. Weaving between the dense forest, she did her best to shake it off their scent, but whenever she thought she'd lost it, she saw another flash of green through the trees. She started to wonder if there was anything there at all, or if she was imagining the whole thing. But she knew better than to let her guard down out here.

Close to mid-afternoon, Charles' pace started to flag.

"Please, can't we just take a short break? My feet ache something fierce!"

Rowena scowled at him. She hated to admit it, but she was starting to get tired herself. Walking at pace all day was taking its toll, and she knew the two of them would need to rest eventually. She turned her attention back to the path ahead, speaking over her shoulder.

"Fine. I'll find somewhere for us to stop."

Charles' sigh of relief rang audibly through the quiet forest air. Rowena gritted her teeth. She knew that whatever was hunting them was probably grinning to itself. No doubt it was tailing them, waiting for them to get tired before it made its move. Well, she wasn't going to let that happen.

Soon enough, the pair came across another small clearing, bisected by a thin stream. Looking around cautiously, Rowena stepped out into the light.

"We'll stop here."

Charles let out another loud sigh of relief, slumping down against a rock as he collapsed to the ground.

"Oh, thank the Gods."

Rowena wasn't so relaxed. Eyeing the treeline, she unslung her bow, listening intently. She heard nothing. Nothing but the trickling of the stream, and Charles' sighs of relief. Where are you? She thought.

Charles didn't seem to notice her draw her weapon, he was far too busy trying to get comfortable against the boulder. It felt strangely warm, and spongy, but he supposed that was probably the moss covering it, mixed with the heat of the sun. Of course that's what it was. But, then again, moss didn't usually move.

With a shriek, Charles threw himself forward, as the boulder suddenly made a grab for him. Drawing her bow, Rowena spun on her heel to see a monstrous shape rising from the ground. Hunched over, the creature was easily eight feet tall, it's wide grin filled with crooked, yellow teeth. Extending a long grey-green arm, the creature cackled as it swiped razor-sharp claws towards the screaming Charles, who only just managed to roll out of the way.

Loosing an arrow without hesitation, Rowena cursed under her breath as the troll leapt out of the way. Bounding towards her, running on all four limbs, the monster grinned as it lunged for her, swiping its crooked arms but finding no purchase. Ducking at the last second, Rowena abandoned her bow on the ground, drawing a sharp short sword instead, and slashing at the creature's exposed belly. With a shriek of pain, the troll clutched it's wound, thick black blood spilling out as it reared back.

Wasting no time, the ranger attacked again, dodging left and right as the beast tried to tear her apart with its talons. Yelling over to the terrified Charles, she did her best to motion to her backpack abandoned on the grass.

"Oil! Flask of oil! Now!"

As she battled the troll, she could already see the long slash wound she'd inflicted beginning to heal, and she swore under her breath again, barely ducking in time to avoid the creature's gnashing teeth.

On the ground, Charles scurried towards the discarded backpack. With shaking hands, he undid the strap and rooted through in search of the oil. Finally getting his hands on it, he pulled it free, and turned back to Rowena.

"What now?"

"The troll! Throw it on the troll!"

With adrenaline coursing through his body, the young man fiddled with the cork, finally popping it out before throwing it in the direction of the attacking beast, striking it in the side of the head with incredible luck. Wasting no time, Rowena dove into her pocket with her off hand, struggling to keep the unphased monster at bay with her sword. Closing her fingers around her firestone, she pulled her hand free and threw it at the troll.

With a hissing pop, the stone ignited, instantly catching the oil alight as well. Shrieking in fear, the now burning troll staggered away from the ranger, clawing at its own face, desperate to put out the blaze. As the flames began to lick up its long, greasy hair, the monster stumbled backwards, roaring and panicking. In a flash, it was gone, bounding back into the Wildwoods, the light it shed growing distant as it fled from the two humans.

Falling to her knees, Rowena let out a long sigh of relief. That had been a close one. Behind her, Charles was hyperventilating.

"What in the name of the gods was that?" The young man gestured after the beast with a shaking finger.

"Forest troll. Don't worry, it won't be coming back." Standing back up, the ranger sheathed her sword, recovering her bow and backpack, before walking away in the opposite direction. "Come on. Let's go, just in case it changes its mind."

----------

That night, Rowena had another dream.

She was on her back this time, legs held up high in the air as the man between them pounded into her hard and fast. She panted and moaned, each thrust of his cock rocking her whole body, making her writhe in pleasure. His hands held her thighs apart, his thumbs digging into her as he had his way with her. Rowena felt her body on fire, her clit burning and her nipples hard under her fingers as she let herself give in to the incredible pleasure.

Agonizingly close to climax, she looked up at the man's face. He looked familiar, pale skinned, with a cascade of light blonde hair around his handsome cheeks. With a sudden shock, she realised it was Charles.

Waking with a start, she rolled over to see the young man already up, sat with his knees by his chest, poking the embers of a fire. He gave her a smile as she rubbed the grogginess from her eyes.

"Good morning. You looked like you were having a pleasant dream, so I didn't want to wake you."