All Comments on 'Natural Selection'

by Melancholy033

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
IcarusascendingIcarusascending5 months ago

Where’s the ending?

AZslyderAZslyder5 months ago

Was there a point to this?

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan5 months ago

Great start but need to finish! Need another chapter or two to see how the story unfolds after the three months on the island. How many women get impregnated? Five stars!

ju8streadingju8streading5 months ago

i think vince should come to a violent end

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, if this truly is natural environment, then some people are going to have to watch their backs. Vince might be all that and a bag of chips, but he isn't immune to a knife slicing his throat when he's asleep.

Nope, I don't see Vince lasting the full 90 at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree no ending, what gives?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pathetic

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

Complete redo required.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gave it a 1 for not finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written and exciting. Hopefully to be continued for the duration of the experiment. What happened to Lihn's husband?

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

A worthy 1/5 Cuck tale

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One doesn't need to read garbage like this to know how bad it is. The story bi-line and comments say it all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My distaste for this exercise in hate and violence kept me from finishing. Almost every boy knows the humiliation of a large and older boy. Statistics say that almost every woman suffers abuse or rape from stronger men. Witness the abhorrent behavior of athletes, both married and single. This "story" is no more than the sociopathic sophomoric ramblings. The words here are the justification for owning guns, the equalizers.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Really, this is just so stupid. Reasonably intelligent people placed on an island, with no shelter. You also said no tools but later Lee and Clarke catch a pig and "dress" it ready to be eaten. How? They must have knives. Plus, any group, knowing they would be there for 3 months, would band together and build shelter, send some for food/fire wood etc and also build a communal shelter. This is just a mess.

Why would a rapist be allowed to just do whatever he wanted? Where is Lee, after being assaulted? Just ridiculous.

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

Is this part 1? Is Lee dead? Needs to be finished and she needs to be divorced. After 2 nights she gets hit by the slut ray with no thought about the person who loves her. Just another slut bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If this "study" is going to allow for assault and possible rape, then it is not out of the realm of possibility that you could murder without repercussions. The reason that this study is bullshit is because unlike wolves or lions, humans do not have to only rely on our size and strength in a fight. We are a thinking animal,we can bide our time to attack when our opponent is weakest,we can use tools to equalize physical advantages. So Vince can punch lee and steal Clark's wife and think he is immune from retaliation, but that would no stop a Rick to the head while sleeping, a Achilles tendon cut while doing some needed task, a sharp object between his 3rd and 4th rib during a brawl. Then let the 2 females he has stolen raise his bastard offspring secure in the knowledge that they have superior physical genetics, but they won't have a father. Lets see if that effects their evolution. I bet having a good man raise them will have a far more far reaching and positive effect than simple genetics would. These two husbands certainly should not try to reconcile with these stupid skanks, who threw away all societal conventions within 2 days? Start fresh and use this knowledge to limit your trust as they finally see how they are perceived by their mates. That what this "study" truly wrought, is to lift the scales from these good guys eyes, and for them to finally see their deeds are never truly appreciated, at least in these stories context.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And completely single and pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Then during the night the husband knowing what a whore the wife was now decided on showing why superior physical genes are one thing but superior mental genes are exponentially better. The husband quietly got up and went back to the site where he and the other husband killed the wild boar. The husband then picked up the boar skull and smashed it against a rock and broke off each tusk. Then the quietly made his was back to camp. Once in camp he silently got close to the big dicked moron and using the boar tusk slit his throat. After the moronic brute was dead the husband cut off his dick and stuck it on a pike and then drug the rapist out into the tide and let the sharks eat him. The next morning the husband stood proudly next to his trophy of the mans shriveled genitals and proclaimed to everyone "now who is the King of this jungle"?

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe5 months ago

Would love to see the story go further

UnassignedUnassigned5 months ago

Some good bones to the story, but there are too many aspects which derail a willingness to suspend disbelief. First, none of the volunteers seem to have realized, or investigated, exactly what they signed up for - they'd have to all be idiots to not have done so, and that's not how the author portrayed them. Second, one day on the island and everybody has shed their clothes? Third, the character of Linh is all over the place - willingly cheating as soon as she set foot on the island, then all concerned about her husband, then apparently not caring if he's even alive the next.

.

As for Vince, he of the cliched massive cock, there's only one of him and even the alphaiest of alphas needs to sleep. Vince's days are numbered.

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

This is textbook racist phobia- the big black-cocked male taking his way with the poor little white girl who has never had it so big or so good, leaving her husband/lover for the animal pleasure only a horse cock can bring. What trash, what tripe. I'm only sorry that it's not possible to give negative stars - this deserves a -10.

rruymannrruymann5 months ago

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done. Would enjoy reading about other wives the alpha Vice has ridden and put away wet.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue! One heck of a start.

TK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where to begin? An erotic Lord of the Flies, sort of. But so many aspects of this story are so bad… No institution would ever approve a study like this, so uncontrolled, so dangerous, so pointless. These so-called sophisticated researchers chosen to be subjects would have immediately recognized the illicit nature of this so-called research: no detailed description of what the subjects would be going through, no approval forms from the IRB (institutional review board, no liability release forms, no notice of deception. Studies this destructive have been outlawed since the Milgram obedience studies in the 60’s and the Zimbardo prisoner simulation studies in the 70’s. Essentially research studies cannot cause physical or psychological harm to the test subjects. This so-called “study” could well - as a plot device - have been produced by some immoral private institution, but it could never be published in a peer-reviewed journal or presented at a conference because it is so grotesquely unethical, so why would the lead researcher be doing this?

Next, the commonly used but false tropes about women: some small percentage of women may have rape fantasies, but liking real rape? Nope, ain’t buyin’ it. Same with big cocks; some women may be size queens, but the notion that women will totally abandon their commitments and loyalties once they see a big cock is ridiculous. And men do not become rapists “in the wild” such as in this setting because they know in a few weeks they will be going back to the real world where they will be held accountable. I suspect this story was written by someone with no real experience doing research.

Hooked1957Hooked19575 months ago

Wow. I actually liked Annie's ending, "The ending is this." That would have made this so much better.

Hooked

mathur_nkmathur_nk5 months ago
Interesting but some basic mistakes.

It is an interesting experiment.

Firsttging, Most of comments call him rapist but till now he is not rapist. A pusher but still both women have willingly given themselves to him. They were thoroughly interested in him. Author giving Cathy a fig leaf about thinking her husband is fucking some one else is not enough.

Further Cathy is just not cave woman. She is evolutionary biologist herself and got hack of the illegality of the experiment thereby knowing that rapes and murders are being normalized in this experiment. She also knew that it is only an experiment and ultimately all will go to a normal world doing normal business. She knew the difference between a caring husband compared to this aniimal. And yet she went for getting the sperm of this strong person as natural selection over a caring good husband who she did not allow even to fuck for the risk of impregnation.

However, if this were true, then human race would not have evolved as the most intelligent race. So the author should know alternative fact.

Just as there are different types of men, there are different type of women also. I hope there will be a few women on this island, who would reject this bastered, want a caring husband to give them better evolved babies rather than getting criminal sperm for criminal children.

Some of them will fail at last moment, some will be near raped and still carry the rapists sperm unwillingly, some will be able to avoid him may be with the help of friends , some with the help of her husband.

And I expect atleast one woman who will not only prefer her caring husband but also reject the bastard with a clear warning to cutoff his proud member if she or her husband get even a scratch. And that will be end of that bastard with his ego, psychologically, existentially and even physically if he does not heed to her advice.

In Indian culture, there are many legends of such women whom we consider Goddesses, semi goddesses or women of high virtue. Such women are the tourch bearers of this evolved "human race" different from the criminal instinct which is justified by them as natural instinct but is in fact an unevolved animalistic instinct which should not have any place in a better world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If this has a sequel it could be a four or five.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An interesting premise. The unresolved fate of Lee is a concern; did he go into hiding or was he the victim of violence? Additional chapters could clarify this point.

hank_rosehank_rose5 months ago

Great start to a story, with an excellent premise, but would really like to see this to some conclusion. Definitely implore Melancholy033 to see this one to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Authors who write stories like this know about as much about women and what satisfies them as Al Sharpton knows about quantum mechanics.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Two married sluts came to the island. Two divorced whores left the island. Clark the cuck really enjoyed telling everyone about the black bastard in his ex wife's belly. Wifey wasn't ashamed of her actions but did cry and howl when she received a 10 inch long package in the mail.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is 'Lord of the Flies' meets modern day biology experiment. While the premise of the story had potential, the execution of the experiment was totally flawed. Any data collected would be virtually useless. So twenty people get dropped off on an island with supposedly adequate natural resources to sustain them for 90 days. Nothing is mentioned about anything else that may be needed, such as prescription medications. Nothing said about emergency medical care, satellite phones, radios or other forms of communication for emergency purposes. And nothing about supplies or tools other than the clothing everyone was wearing on the day they were dropped off. You simply do not do that, even if you are watching by a drone.

Also 20 people got dropped into a no rules, anything goes scenario. This would not happen. The extant examples of flawed experiments should be enough to preclude this atrocious example of "science" gone wrong. The experiment is only into the first couple of days and already one man has committed assault with attempted murder, a rape, and sexual assault of two women. The assault victim has gone missing and probably needs medical attention, but he isn't getting it. No, this is really not just a bad story, but it is a stupid one as well.

Add to this the blatant racist alpha bbc that seems to transform women into wanton black cock whores. Evidently there's some kind of hormonal transfer or release from contacting his magic black cock! Why else does he insist that the women grab it and touch it? Too many clichés and bad plot points for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's more than one way to be top cock.

Brawn is one way.

Stealth, guile, and treachery are another.

moultonknobmoultonknob5 months ago

As far as I can tell it was just a complete load of fucking bollocks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This appears to be a glorification of strength. It isn't. A better take on violence of brawn and the woman's inability to resist is the couple who went to Canada and guide takes wife. While the husband didn't abandon his slut wife, he did plan and trick guide to kill him. If there are no rules, then there is no shame or morality. The premise, and idolatry of this Neanderthal, is the reason equalizers were made. They are called guns.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What LitCrit said, I agree.

Also, how can a group of supposedly intelligent scholars be so adamantly inept? They totally disband any semblance of civilization and society as soon as the researcher finishes her spiel about this grand experiment? They just doff their duds and split up to do their own thing, everyone for themselves? Cathy, Linh, and Vince seemed to have done that. Where are the other 15 people on this island while Vince is grooming his harem?

Surely this group of academics is savvy enough to know about everyone who is on the island? Even if they don't know each other personally, they would know about each other professionally. I see them initially staying and working together, discussing their own research and the merits and meaning behind the current study they are participating in as human lab rats. As the weeks roll by they would likely splinter into subgroups, but surely they would have also identified the negative traits of the 20 individuals in their study. In particular the single members.

It is required that the reader suspend belief when reading about five people, that's 25% of the population of the island, shedding their clothes and going native within the first 24 hours of the project. Even more disturbing is that a predator like Vince made it through the psychological vetting process. Unless that is, the researcher who gave the welcome speech knew about him and purposely turned a tiger loose among sheeple. That would be criminal because now she is just playing with people's lives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a decent idea, but OP has no idea how to construct a story, write proper dialogue, create strong characters, or construct a plotline. Ain't much left after that, is there?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boy, was this a stupid one from Melancrappy scribbler. The good thing is his infantility and perseverance in driveling.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very hard hit with a small log to the head is a great feeling when you are pissed. I love theses story with no consequences. They make for a good comedy

MtRseMan99MtRseMan995 months ago

Don't stop now.

TamegalaTamegala5 months ago

What happened to Lee?

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

And after she discovers she is pregnant, she is served with divorce papers and Clark sues the organization and Vince. After the divorce, he will do everything he can to demolish his ex-wife's career by exposing her behavior on the island! 2*!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, in my opinion! Please continue, create as many parts needed until the "study" is concluded and everyone is boarding the plane to go back home!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's this weird idea and arousal about an alpha male being hung like a horse and taking what's his... truth of the matter is honestly a lot different in my experience. My cock is 7 inches long and 4 in circumference. So above average but not massive. That said, if I were in this situation I wouldn't have accepted the beating as Lee did. I would have been Vince come hell or high water. My desire and determination to stand my ground and take what I want at least aptly contending with Vince. I've cucked a lesbian wife, cucked a couple of married men, and all of this has shown me that deep down, regardless of my moral qualms, thus is a true statement for me.

GcoachGGcoachG5 months ago

I loved it. 5⭐️s. Im assuming there is more??

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Goriia gotta sleep sometime. There’s plenty of sand to put them both under.

DormayVooDormayVoo4 months ago

Great set up. Great cliffhanger. So many loose ends to work with, I’ll have to look around to see if other writers have taken up the implied challenge and done a proper conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love it. Wish I was there to get fuck from Vice please keep writing about part 2 or 3,4,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happened to Lee

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 2 months ago

Just another heartless CUNT and clueless loser hubby POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous