All Comments on 'Natural Twenty'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Fucking Beautiful

It just occurred to me that the simpler you leave the story, the more impact it has. For the type of story you were going for here, this was a masterpiece. Short, to the point, built strong excitement, with minimal prose.

I know I've mentioned to you in the past that I like the romance stuff, but sometimes, you really just feel like a burger, instead of a filet mignon ... There is not a single word or phrase of this tale that I would change.

Really cool story man. Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
love it

more hope he breeds her over and over .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank goodness you're off the furry stuff again and onto something I never expected, or read anything like before. Well done, epic.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Please continue this if you can it’s a wonderful story.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is the age difference between them that he just started university and she is moving out at the same time

Reb1861Reb1861over 2 years ago

aww come on ATM should of been then end with her pregnant and wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anybody who complains about this doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Your intro, pacing, detail, and overall concept are among the best I’ve seen.

5*

Tc

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon - Not quite "off the furry stuff". Everyday Life with Bubbles got two chapters at the same time as this :p But yeah, I'm still working on incest things. They just take a little bit longer to put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good, please write more BDSM brother and sister stories!

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 2 years ago

What an exciting story. The pacing was just right, escalating the action quickly without feeling rushed. I like that no toys were used, apart from the simple restraint. Just two people and their head games.

Tell me to stop ... I dare you ;)

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love Love

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Not my favourite of your stories i have to say - still well written etc just prefer your other works...

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was a great story and please continue.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

It seems like a lifetime ago that I played Advanced Dungeons & Dragons every weekend with a rather dedicated group of people. One of the players had figured out that with this one particular die he owned, that if he held it in his palm with the '3' on top, he could roll it about 4 inches and get a nat 20 consistently 5 or 6 out of every 10 casts. It was fun to watch him play. I miss those days.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

This story brings back fond memories of my teenage years playing the original D & D in 1976. Me, two of my best friends and two girls (yea girl gamers) that lived next door, playing in the back of my uncles old van that was stored in our garage. It was always kept a secret because are parents would not have approved of us playing the devils game and a few of the other things we got up to (Show & Tell, Truth or Dare). Two things I still have from those days are a red and black D20 named "Blood" and "Death". Fun memories.

.

Cheers

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A very hot story.

But I somehow lost the plot.

The beginning: a brother runs away, to a university in another city, from a sister who tries to seduce him.

Then, without transition, a meeting at his sister's house and sex.

What happened in between these events?

How much time had passed?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the mind play but there wasn't quite enough lead in for me to get fully immersed in what was happening until well into the story. Likewise, on the back end (no pun intended), I'mnot sure where you left us...4*

Timtom12Timtom12over 2 years ago

A very great story, would love to see more.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Sorry had to pass on reading I read the disclosure and saw it said the realism to it was died way down and non consensual sex which is rape in every way is not something I wanna read about it I can't even believe that the site administrator's even posted it

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

1 more thing you also said most of your stories were about cherishing and romance however most of your written and posted stories is non human with a group sex,Sci fy and fantasy and reviews&essay mix none of those are cherishing nor romantic can't even be mistaken for it sure you have some incest taboo which could have cherishing and romance but way more non human then incest taboo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lost me at the anal stuff. Just too gay for him to be into a gender-neutral asshole. Apart from that though, way better than your usual furry fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got whiplash from the poor pacing of this story.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Very well done. I loved the dynamic between brother and sister. She was obviously in love with him and he was oblivious until he finally lost it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it. 5 stars

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Fun, Hawt, und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!`

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot and fun and a bit romantic

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...