Natural Twenty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister shifted awkwardly after a moment, "I... You can fuck me, now."

"Was that permission?" He teased her.

"Fuck me!" She yelled in frustration, "You said you'd make me cum. I'm not going to be your slut if you don't. It was a deal."

Maybe he shouldn't have reminded her about that part.

He grabbed her hips, "Remember, I make you cum, you'll do whatever I want. Whenever I want. I call you at two in the morning, you get the hell over. I fuck you and shove you out the door, you don't complain."

"Th-that was the deal." Her voice went back to meek.

So he did.

He fucked her, hard and fast. With his hands on her hips, and her hands in the handcuffs above her head, she had nowhere to go. His balls slapped loudly into her clit, making her moan almost immediately.

He enjoyed the feeling of it. Slamming so deep inside her, making her feel things she'd never expected to feel. "What's it like, slut?"

"I... Fuck... Love it." Mia managed, "I... Keep... Fucking... Me..."

He leaned up, whispering into her ear, "Cum for me, slut. Cum all over your brother's cock. Cum for him, as he fuck's you. Make's you his."

"I'm... Yours..." She moaned, "I'm your... Little slut."

He bit into her shoulder. Not roughly, just enough that she'd feel it, know that it'd leave a temporary mark. Show the whole world that she was taken.

"Oh!" Mia gasped, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He felt her climax, his dick deep inside her, sluicing into her. Bruising her hips. He felt her cum as his teeth left her shoulder, and her head dropped lower than ever.

"Cum for me, slut. Cum just for me." Luc said feverishly, "Cum just for your master."

The final word hit her, and he felt her clenching up as she flooded herself all over him. Moaning and groaning in bliss as he took what was his. Spasming all around him.

He wasn't far behind her, himself.

He leaned up into her as he continued to fuck her, "I'm going to cum, slut. I'm going to spray myself deep inside you."

"I-I'm not on the pill." Mia shocked him.

He nibbled at her ear, "Then tell me to stop."

"I..." She fought back her moans, "I... Don't... I need it. Cum inside me. Cum inside your... Fucking slut."

"Tell me." He ordered her, feeling the pent up explosion in his balls.

Mia groaned loudly, "Pl-please. Master. Fill up... Your fucking slut. Cum inside your sister, Luc. Fill up her pussy. Spill your seed. Cum! Cum for me! Make me yours!"

So... He did.

Luc grunted, holding her hips as he finished with several deep strokes before releasing what felt like a bullet going off inside her. Repeatedly.

He felt his cum overflow, dripping out of her. Down his shaft and over his still-swinging balls. Down her pussy and onto the floor below them.

He came, as he continued to fuck her.

Eventually he finished, and slipped out of her. Found himself leaning against her just to stay upright after that insane moment.

Mia swallowed nervously, "Untie me."

He staggered back to where he dropped his pants, and took his sweet time looking for the handcuff key. He found it instantly, but he pretended not to have.

Then, he walked back over to her, tossing it lightly. She glared at him, and he smiled, "Kiss me, first."

"You fucked me before you kissed me." She said accusingly, "Asshole."

Luc shook his head, "I just came. Not quite up to fucking your asshole just yet. Give a guy a minute."

"Untie. Me."

He reached up and undid the cuffs. As her arms came loose, he caught her by the chin and shoved his tongue inside her mouth. He felt her resistance fade, and she kissed back against him.

Felt her hands grasp his top in shaking hands as she explored his mouth, danced with his tongue.

He broke the kiss, "Feel better, now? I made you cum, like I said."

Mia rubbed her wrists, and rolled her shoulders, "Damn near broke me, in the process."

"I did warn you. You could have stopped me at any time. Kaley was right that I ask permission."

She looked down at the cum running down her legs, "You made a mess, too. Of both me and the room. Carpeted floor."

"Oh, blow me."

Mia glared, "You're such a dick."

"I wasn't making an excuse. I was giving you an order." Luc explained.

She blinked, and then, to his surprise, she sank obediently down onto her knees and took his cock straight into her mouth. He was sensitive after what they'd just done, but she was downright amazing at this.

He didn't feel the need to thrust into her face, or anything of the like. She easily took his full length down into her throat, repeatedly, as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Fuck. Should have started with this." He groaned, "Damn, Mia... Keep that up, and I will be fucking your ass. You're a damn fluffer."

She gave a small shrug, and kept going.

"That's your warning." He moaned, "Stop, if you don't want... Me to fuck... You. Again."

She didn't stop. Playing the obedient little slut as she sucked her master's cock back into life.

He pulled her head backwards and off him by her hair, "This is where you go get the lube."

She didn't say anything. Just shot him a glare, before she stood up and awkwardly walked out of the room, seemingly trying to hold the cum inside her pussy as she did.

He was utterly floored.

He didn't expect her to let him do all of this to her. They'd made a deal, but he was still letting her have an out. He had been certain she'd take it, long before any of this happened.

Mia returned, and held out a clear tube towards him.

Luc shook his head, "Do it yourself, slut. Make your asshole, and my cock, ready for each other."

"You're such a jerk." She said, but she did it. Leaning onto the table, and spreading her cheeks with one hand as she began to put the liquid inside her with the other. "You like watching your slut?"

"I do. You're dripping my cum all over the carpet." Luc watched her, "I think I'll cum in your ass, as well. Then all that's left is your mouth. What do you think?"

"Whatever you want. Whenever." Mia whispered.

Instead of waiting for her to lube up his cum-covered cock, he walked over and grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down onto all fours. He prodded at her backdoor again.

This time, though, she held firm, pushing just slightly back against him.

His eyes just about rolled back in his head as the shaft began to enter her tight star. Ridiculously tight. Tighter than any other thing he had ever felt.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Mia cursed painfully, "Stop!"

He stopped.

He also didn't pull out of her again either. He watched her stomach heaving, and she glared over her shoulder at him, "I am not big enough back there, for this."

"Should I pull it out? Tell me."

"Just give me a fucking minute." Mia snapped, and she shivered, "I... I made a deal. My ass is yours. You can fuck me however you want... I just need a minute. Goddamn."

Luc felt her ass moving around him, sucking at him, "If we wait a full minute I might just cum, again. Your ass is amazing, slut."

"Not until you fuck it." She stated with irritation, "Just... Okay. A little more. Slowly."

He frowned, "You control it. You impale yourself on me, slut."

She eased tentatively backwards, "Oooh... Oh, fuck. I don't know if that hurts, or... Or I'm going to cum, again. Both. Probably."

"I don't want to damage what's mine."

She looked back at him, and spoke sarcastically, "How considerate of you, master."

Luc shrugged, trying to keep his outward demeanour despite the fact her ass really was somehow bringing him right up to the edge again. He needed to try and focus on something else.

The bratty comment had deserved another ass slap, but he wouldn't be able to take it if she tensed up around him.

Mia pushed herself backwards another inch, and Luc very nearly lost it as he felt her orgasm hit. He hadn't realised she was telling the truth about that, until he felt her desperately clenching and unclenching around his shaft.

Heard a tiny little effort-filled grunt escape her lungs.

"Good slut." He tried to play his role, as he fought off his own orgasm.

She gave a tiny backwards and forwards movement, and then shocked the hell out of him by ramming herself onto his shaft. She balled up a hand and hit it repeatedly on the ground.

"Hey! No hurting the goods!" He said in concern, before reverting to type, "What good is fucking your ass if I can't have it again?"

Mia spoke through gritted teeth, "Thought... I was looser. Asshole."

"Tell me to stop." He commanded her.

"No." She replied stubbornly, and then gave a small breath of relief, "No... I want... You to fuck me. Please. Fuck your little slut."

He found he could move a little, and she was gritting her teeth less, as if things were getting easier.

It felt utterly amazing inside her.

Gripped by a ribbed texture, all around. Pulsing and pulling. Mia grunting with effort each time he pushed forward, sucking in her breath as he pulled backwards.

He found a slow rhythm, eventually. Saw her flushed face. Determined, but with a crooked smile as she enjoyed it.

She deserved a reward for this.

"Play with yourself." He ordered her, "Cum for me. Cum for your brother, as he fucks your ass."

"C-cum with me, master?" Mia begged in her quiet voice, as he felt her begin to finger herself. Felt her cunt moving through the thin wall separating the rest of her from his cock.

He felt like he could barely move, slowing more and more with each stroke inside her ass, approaching the moment. He didn't know if he could make it before she came. "Cum for me. Cum for your brother!"

"N-nearly there..." Mia groaned, her head dropping as she focused, "Please. Oh, please, master. Cum."

"Not... Until... You do." He tried to resist.

Mia gave a full body shuddering groan, "I don't care. Oh, I don't care. Oh, Luc. Just cum. Cum inside my ass!"

It was barely a spurt, but it felt like his whole soul was ripped right out of him. His cock jerked several times, more ghost loads than anything else, and then he fell backwards and onto the ground. "Holy... Shit."

"Better not be any shit." Mia muttered, putting a hand backwards to gingerly touch herself, "Ow. I told you, that you were too big."

"I told you to tell me to stop."

She lay down beside him, shoving her arm behind his head and lying on her side. She gave a soft and lingering kiss to his cheek, "And it was sexy as fuck. You do get that, right? That I like the rough stuff, but it's just roleplay?"

"Yeah, I get that." He said as the guilt of what they had just done came crashing down on him. "We... Uh..."

She laughed, "I take it that you won't be using that threat, then? Anytime you want? Whenever, wherever?"

"I shouldn't have done that."

Mia sighed heavily, "Damn, you can be thick. Do you have any idea how much I've been wanting you to spank me? How long I've been pining? I love you, Luc. And... Well, if it makes it better, I only want rough in the bedroom. Or against the nearest wall. But you can be romantic, the rest of the time."

"You're my sister."

She kissed him, "No, I'm your slut. Your double cum filled slut. And you promised me a triple. So you can't dump me until then, anyways."

He turned his head to her, seeing her grin, "You really don't regret... Any of this?"

"I have cum in my pussy and ass, and I've never cum that hard before." Mia shook her head, "I don't regret anything. At all. Which reminds me, you're staying over. So I can blow you in the morning, like a good pirate slave girl."

Luc narrowed his eyes, "The slave thing... Where were you going to go with that?"

"Pretty much where you took it. But for a minifig, not my actual ass." Mia laughed, "I only planned to tease the shit out of you. I've never been so happy to see you lose your temper. And I am. Happy. Utterly ecstatic. I love you."

"Fishing for me to say something?" Luc teased.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Asshole."

"Been there, done that." He laughed and then sighed and kissed her nose, "But it wasn't a hatefuck. You might piss me off... But I suppose I love you, too."

She grinned, "Best I'm gonna get, isn't it?"

"Until I work out if I hate myself for this, or not." Luc sighed, "But... It's not on you. I care about you."

Mia snuggled closer, and then grinned, reaching down and scooping up a tiny bit of his cum from her leg and then depositing it onto his cheek with a grin.

"My brat." He rolled his eyes.

She pouted, "You were supposed to either get mad, or tell me that you love your brat."

"After all that, you really want more spanking?" Luc wheezed, "Are you trying to kill me?"

Mia shook her head, leaning in and licking his cheek clean, "Just trying to remind you that you won. I'm yours. All the way. Just... Please, say the words? Then I'll stop. Three little words."

He rolled onto his side, smiling at her tiredly, "I want sleep?"

"I'm supposed to be the brat, Luc!" Mia growled and playfully punched his chest.

He grabbed her fist and kissed it, "I love you, Mia."

12