Nature Teaches Well

Story Info
Couple trekking.
736 words
3.4
8.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(setting: forest) - (couple trekking)

... it's really relaxing walking by your side, hand in hand in this forest not very popular... me and you

...alone... we brought food to survive in case we get lost (laughter)...and... a blanket... you know, in case we do...

What?... today you want to just take a walk?... hum... I don't know if I will be able to satisfy you... I will try to charm your senses to convince you...

come here close to me... you like walking while I stroke your hair...

... ok ok, I understand, you want to hear the sounds of the forest...

... listen, listen to the birds... the rustle of the squirrels busy...

...hey, hey wait...sssh... have you seen?... look what's down there...no, don't move...

... I've never seen anything like this before...is...is... very beautiful...

... I think they are deer... I cannot clearly distinguish their shapes... let's get closer... I want to see well...

...look... are making love... oh my God...the male is really horny!...look how he takes the female strongly...wow... what bellow!... their sound is heard for miles...

... I see that you are interested in the documentary (laughter)...mmh... maybe the walk is not the only thing that interests you... tell me the truth... it excites you to watch while they fuck...so strong.

...so we are animals after all...so, my darling... let's behave like that... we are lucky enough to be able to fuck 365 times... always and everywhere. Instead, they are poor... they have their heat and then it's enough... you'll see next year!

... about being in the heat... I see that the deer have you excited... see that long and hard dick that penetrated the female... has lit your gaze...good girl...

I give you a kiss from a man in heat... lost in the woods... we are alone... with those two animals that fuck like it's the last time

Come on, we spread the blanket on the ground... let's stop for a moment here... I want to be an explorer on your body...

... get comfortable... close to me... feel my arm around you... feel how it protects you

...now I take a sprig of fern... feel like gently caressing your face... it's soft...

...let me unbutton your shirt...I want to tease your breasts too...your nipples...feel the leaves of the fern as they run through your body... your neck... I know it excites you... your nipples are already hard...I kiss your mouth...

...I want to be the breeze in your ear... like a long sweet breath...you like it when my breath touches your cheek...the ear... your body moves towards mine...begins to moan...

... explore more deeply... I want you to feel the branch that touches your pussy... wet...

I open your lips a little... so tight and juicy...

... do you feel it?...caress your clit... like my tongue... my mouth that closes over your lips...I kiss you all...slowly...

... look at me... while I lick your wet pussy... I want to see your desire...I want to be your animal in heat...

What?... did you like to watch his long and hard cock?...touch here down...feel my cock as it explodes in my pants

Come on, take it a little in your hands...oooh... feel the tip of the wet cock slip into your fingers greedy... slowly... it's getting hard...take it all... move your hand, faster...

... I cannot take it anymore... I had to fuck your pussy right away... look, even your thighs are wet with your dripping juice... come here... get up... I want to fuck you against the tree...

... hold on tight against the trunk that I want to fuck deeply... I want to feel you like a fucking deer... from behind...moaning like an animal... yes, move like this... come on with your ass... you like to take it hard and hard...look as it slips inside...

... let me pinch your nipples while I fuck you... cling well to the branches that I put my cock all inside... deeply... do you like?... you're really a good girl... do you like to take it deeply?... inside your dripping pussy...

... I feel... you are about to cum... cum strong...I want to hear your moans... your throat explode and scream with pleasure... yes... so... so... strong... strong... screams louder your orgasm... fuck...I also cum... I cum... I cum...ooooooh...

...ooooh... baby... honey... uhm, I think deer escaped...

...mmmh... nature teaches well...