Twin Elf-Sluts Save Christmas

Story Info
Two hot elves service the north pole in a time of crisis.
13.4k words
4.73
37.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my entry for the Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest. Please vote!

Content Warning: This story contains themes of incest, reluctance/non-consent, BDSM, lesbian and mixed group sex, and the graphic humiliation of a shitty, domineering boss in his workplace. Not suitable for readers who hate puns or treasure the purity of Christmas stories from their childhood. Side effects may include orgasms, laughter, and an inability to stop reading.

************************

Tabitha Tinsel squinted at her computer screen and tucked an errant strand of silver-blond hair behind her pointed ear. She rubbed her tense lower back and sighed as she toggled through a draft PowerPoint presentation within the dim confines of her tiny office on the eighteenth floor of the Polaris tower.

Fashionably located in the H0H 0H0 postal code of the North Pole, Tabitha and her twin sister Tinsley had considered themselves fortunate when they found the office space for their budding consultancy. In the holly-decked metropolis of Kris Kringle's kingdom, appearances mattered.

Tabitha turned away from her screen to gaze through her small, square window out over the snow-blanketed downtown. Her eyes unfocused, she reflected on the strange path that brought them here.

************************

Tinsel Tidings may have been a young firm, but they quickly earned a reputation for innovative solutions to thorny problems. They got their first break three years ago. A small present wrapping division of Claus Corp was falling behind because of high personnel turnover. The division manager, Rue Dolph, was an old drinking buddy of Toddy Tinsel, the Tinsel twins' uncle. He took a chance on the twins that paid off big time.

Tabitha worried that she and Tinsley weren't up to the task when he first hired them, but the problem was easy to understand once they had interviewed several former employees. The elves they spoke with reported that Boss Dolph's obsession with the song Santa Claus is Coming to Town, which played on a loop in the wrapping room, had driven them to resign their posts. They also complained about his obsession with clocking in on time, to the minute.

In a heart-to-heart with Rue Dolph, Tabitha explained that a varied holiday playlist and flexible scheduling would solve his personnel problems. To her dismay and frustration, he dismissed all her suggestions.

"You don't understand a thing about running a business, little missy," he sneered, looking down his long hooked nose at her across the conference table.

Little did Tabitha know that while she had been conducting pro forma interviews with past employees, Tinsley had been mining for employee gossip. Warehouse rumor said Rue Dolph spent most of the workday masturbating to graphic reindeer-themed furry porn in his office. Tinsley had put two and two together and was ready for his resistance.

"Do you like how my tits look in this dress, Rue?" she purred, licking her glossy red lips lasciviously. As she asked her question, she pulled her narrow shoulders back, making her double D-cup breasts protrude obscenely, show-cased by her scarlet, rib-knit sweater dress.

Tabitha gaped at her twin in horror. After all their hard work to be taken seriously, breaking the mold of hospitality work in their family, forever undermined by their porn star proportions, she couldn't believe Tinsley would do this! Already her twin had broken their silent agreement to wear subdued, boxy, hunter green pantsuits by showing up in that outrageous (if fabulous) dress today, but now she blatantly came on to their very unhappy client?

Before Tabitha could interrupt her, Tinsley smirked at Rue and followed up her comment with:

"Or do I need to have a fake set of antlers on my head and a fluffy tail butt plug in my ass for you to take an interest?"

Rue Dolph's enormous nose flushed red along with the rest of his jowl-framed face.

"How dare you!" he blithered, humiliated but mesmerized by Tinsley's enormous tits.

"How dare I?" Tinsley hissed. "No, Rue. How dare you! You make your employees miserable, and all because you like the idea of sixty-nine elves hard at work wrapping presents while you unwrap your dick on the daily, jerking off in your office, and squirting your cum during the chorus of Santa Claus is Coming to Town!"

Rue Dolph quivered in his seat. He wandered how she had discovered his most closely guarded secrets.

"You won't tell anybody, will you?" he asked pathetically. He clasped his hands in front of his crotch, desperate to hide how turned on he was by Tinsley's scolding.

But knowing a person's darkest perversions on sight was one of Tinsley's three talents in life, the other two being gossip and coercion. Tinsley smiled cruelly, her perfectly straight white teeth peeking through her bright red lips. Her slanted, emerald green eyes glinted.

"Listen closely, worm. From now on, you will allow your employees to have flex schedules and to create their work playlists, as my sister suggested. And you're going to offer no less than five varieties of festive band-aids to employees at no cost because paper-cuts are an occupational hazard for professional present wrappers!"

"You can't just-" Rue interrupted.

"SILENCE!" Tinsley barked. She leaned back in her chair and raised her 4-inch stiletto to press down on Rue's tiny hard-on. Rue Dolph squealed and squirmed in pain and ecstasy. "You like that, pencil dick? Interrupt me again, and I'll put a bit in your horse-toothed excuse for a mouth."

The skirt of Tinsley's dress had ridden up while she pressed her shoe into Rue's crotch. The glimpse of her thigh-highs and matching red lace panties as she sneered at him nearly made him cream his corduroys. Rue nodded his understanding with submissive eagerness.

"Good pet, you've learned to only speak when given permission," Tinsley smirked. "What you get is our silence regarding your filthy office activities and..."

Rue held his breath, full of fear and hope.

"I'll call you once a month. You'll get to talk to me, maybe even see me occasionally. And I'm sure you'll sing the praises of Tinsel Tidings consulting to all your colleagues, hmm?"

Rue nodded once again. Slowly, not breaking eye contact, Tinsley raised her shoe until the pointy patent leather of the shoe hovered in front of his mouth. Rue placed an eager, juicy kiss on it and opened his mouth when she pushed, fucking his mouth with its tip for a few long moments as he drooled all over himself like an over-eager puppy.

"Well," said Tinsley. "I think this has been a very productive meeting, don't you, sis?"

Tabitha, who had spent the last fifteen minutes trying not to look shocked and appalled, said, "Yes. We'll invoice you, Mr., uh, pathetic worm."

"Will you call me, too?" Rue asked.

"Don't push your luck," she replied in disgust. In response to her scowl, he started rubbing his puny dick through his pants.

When Tinsley stood, Tabitha moved to help her sister pull her dress back down to cover her lingerie. To Tabitha's surprise, she found herself distracted by her sister's creamy upper thighs.

The walk down to their sleigh was tense and silent. Once behind the reins, Tabitha immediately pulled away from the factory. She wanted to pull her hair out, yell, and shake her sister silly, but wouldn't risk a passerby seeing them arguing after coming out of a business meeting.

By the time they were on the snow-covered road back to the apartment they both lived and worked out of as they struggled to launch their business, she was so angry that she was shaking.

"Are we just going to sit here in awkward silence?" Tinsley asked quietly.

Tabitha pulled off to the side of the road before slowly turning towards her sister. She sucked in a deep breath, then screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK, TINSLEY?"

`************************

Tabitha smiled at the memory. At the time, she had thought Tinsley's actions were reckless, but her unusual method forced Rue Dolph to make desperately needed changes in his division. The entire operation turned around in a matter of weeks. Under the not-so-tender influence of Tinsley's monthly calls, he continued to improve the working conditions of his division, expanding health benefits and offering annual bonuses.

Productivity boomed under his new management style. Claus Corp promoted him no less than four times over three years, becoming a Senior Vice President after more than a decade of career stagnation. The consultancy's star rose with his, and they benefitted from his many, many client referrals.

Tinsley's willingness to bust balls in pursuit of transformational change complemented Tabitha's business acumen. The dynamic duo rarely needed to resort to such extreme measures after their success with Rue, but without that success, they'd never have made it this far. Of course, jump-starting their firm's reputation wasn't all that was necessary to achieve success. They also had to maintain pristine personal reputations as well.

************************

Six months after they made their arrangement with Rue, Tinsley returned to their apartment to find Tabitha in tears.

"What's wrong?" Tinsley asked worriedly. Her sister was always so compassionate with her. She rushed over to the couch to hug her sister close.

"It's so em-embarrassing," Tabitha hiccuped.

"You can tell me anything," Tinsley insisted.

"I'm so sex-starved, I'll die," Tabitha wailed. "This town is so small! When we agreed not to date anyone until we made the business a success, it was the right decision. It still is, I'm sure of it. But I'm so miserable I might burst!"

Tinsley smiled slyly against her sister's neck as she continued to hold her close. Finally, her efforts had come to fruition. Six months ago, she noticed her sister's hands lingering on her upper thighs as she helped Tinsley readjust her dress. Tormenting Rue had been fun, but Tinsley's greatest fantasy was to seduce her sister.

Tinsley had always considered herself the North Pole's sexiest, most desirable woman. She had long, thick, gleaming blond hair that framed her symmetrical face, puffy lips, and stunning green eyes. Her neck was long and slender, her ears delicately pointed, and her breasts were enormous. She had a small waist paired with a big, jiggly ass. It would have been a tragedy if she had to settle for someone less attractive than herself. Luckily for her, she was born an identical twin. The only trouble was that Tabitha never showed a hint of interest in her.

Over the years, Tinsley had studiously undermined each of Tabitha's romantic relationships. Though Tinsley thought she would have been content working in hospitality—the Kringle Kingdom's polite term for sex work—as the Tinsel family had done for its entire history, she encouraged her sister's aspirations to enter the business world. Why? To keep her sister all to herself, to isolate them. She calculated that battling the stigma of their family's reputation in the business world would bring them closer together. Her sister would become dependent on her.

After that hint of interest from her sister six months ago, she started slipping powdered mistletoe into Tabitha's morning hot cocoa. Among elf-kind, mistletoe was a magically charged aphrodisiac. The mistletoe had surely left her sister with stiff nipples and a clenching pussy every day. Best of all, only sex with another elf could quench mistletoe frenzy. Masturbation would provide no relief.

"I feel the same!" Tinsley confessed to her sister in feigned shock. "I keep," here she looked down in calculated shyness, "you know, masturbating? And I swear it only makes it worse!"

Tabitha gaped at her sister. "I'm so glad it isn't just me! Do you think it's our age? Or because of our family's line of work? Is it, like, genetic?"

"I don't know," Tinsley replied, cuddling closer to her sister. She had to quell a laugh that bubbled in her chest. For such a savvy businesswoman, her sister sure was a naïve bimbo at times. "Do you think I could help you?" She held her breath and hoped.

"Oh! Oh, I don't think — Tinsy, it would be incest. We shouldn't."

"Is it really wrong, though, Tabby?" Tinsley suppressed a smile of triumph. The moment her sister used her old pet name, she saw that gentle coaxing was all it would take. "I mean, it's not like we can knock each other up. Second, we're basically just masturbating because, I mean, we're twins! Third, no one would ever suspect it. Only we would."

Tinsley watched as her sister sucked her lower lip anxiously. She had to make her move now before Tabitha over thought it. With a quick push, she knocked her sister onto her back on the couch and fell on top of her, giggling.

"Come on, Tabby," she wheedled, gyrating her hips and rubbing her big, natural titties against her sister's equally sizable fun bags. "We'll just mess around a little and see how we feel."

Watching carefully, she saw the exact moment her sister's eyes darkened at the contact. After six months of mistletoe frenzy, this would be the first satisfying sexual contact Tabitha'd had. Trying to seem casual, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to Tabitha's mouth. For a moment, Tabitha froze. Then, like a dam breaking, she opened her mouth with a sigh.

Tinsley couldn't stop a soft moan as she slid her tongue into Tabby's mouth for the first time. Their identical mouths matched perfectly. Tinsley began with a series of tender, lip-focused kisses before invading Tabitha's mouth deeper and deeper with her tongue until she was all but fucking her sister's mouth.

Tabitha's body undulated beneath hers, slowly spreading her legs so that Tinsley rested between them. Their hands wandered. Tinsley rubbed and massaged her sister's breasts, but soon began pinching and tugging the nipples. Tabitha let out a high-pitched moan and arched her back.

"You like it when I play with your nipples, Tabby?" Tinsley asked. Tabitha nodded rapidly, breathing fast. "I want to feel your skin."

Tinsley began working her sister's shirt off, pleased that there was no bra to impede her. She took Tabitha's left nipple in her mouth while she twisted the other. Tabitha bucked beneath her again.

"Hm, you do like that," Tinsley said, stripping off her shirt quickly as well. "Do you like to have your tits slapped?" she asked with an arch smile, tilting her head to one side.

"Don't know," Tabitha muttered, blushing.

Tinsley leaned forward and kissed her again, hard. While Tabitha was distracted, she pulled back her hand and landed a stinging smack across the right boob.

"Oh," Tabitha cooed.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Tabitha writhed and moaned at the mix of pain and pleasure. She was always secretly proud of her magnificent tits, and the sensation of them bouncing in response to the titty spanks went straight to her clit.

Tinsley hummed against her lips and kissed her again as she started working Tabitha's pants down her hips. Tabby lifted her butt, and the pants and underwear slid down.

Once the pants were completely off, Tinsley spread Tabitha's legs once more, her mouth returning to bite and nip at the undersides of Tabby's breasts. She ran the tips of her fingers across her sister's ribs and down her waist. She paused at the lower stomach, drawing little circles, savoring the moment.

"Tinsley!" Tabitha gasped. Tinsley laughed, giving the end of the nipple a quick, playful lick while trailing her hand down to dance along her sister's dewy slit.

Tinsley brought every bit of skill that she had gained over more than a decade of masturbation to bear on her sister's hot snatch. She teased her clit, ran her nails across the upper thighs, and stimulated Tabby's sensitized mons with exquisite care before finally dipping her fingers into her sister's warm, silky jar of honey.

It all undid Tabitha. An unsatisfying sequence of fumbled exchanges with three men and chronic overuse of a bullet vibrator made up her sexual experience before this night. The care and attention Tinsley gave her was beyond anything she imagined. At long last, relief from the constant horniness that had plagued her nearly every minute for half a year. Deep inside herself, she also loved the violation of such an ingrained taboo. She felt wicked, indulgent, and free.

Tinsley had just found a rhythm of fingering her sister's drenched pussy when she withdrew her fingers. Crying out in protest, Tabitha looked down to see her sister slowly slide her fingers into her mouth to taste her juice.

"Mmm, you taste like sugar and spice," Tinsley said. It was no exaggeration; some perverse magic made the cum and pussy juice of every elf taste like a different holiday sweet. Tinsley had spent many a night enjoying the candy cane taste of her own snatch. "Do you want me to suck your clit, sis?" she asked coyly.

"Uh-huh," Tabitha breathed.

"Say it," Tinsley insisted.

"I," Tabitha swallowed nervously. "Suck my clit. Please?"

Tinsley spanked her sister's pussy with one hard smack, forcing a short, surprised scream out of Tabitha's mouth.

"Who do you want to suck your clit? Say. It." Tabitha stared at Tinsley, dumbfounded. Tinsley smacked her pussy again. "Stupid sisters sluts get pussy spankings." Smack! Smack! "Obedient sister sluts earn themselves clit sucking."

Tabitha was half in tears by then. She'd never been so confused! The first boy she'd ever fucked had tried spanking her, and she had hated it. But everything Tinsley did to her felt so good, so right. Her pussy contracted with each spank. If Tinsley kept up spanking her puffy mons, she thought she might cum from that alone! But she wanted her clit sucked as well.

"I want my sister to suck my clit! Just don't stop. Please don't stop."

Tinsley shoved two fingers back into her sister's cunt hard, finding a quick-rolling rhythm against a sensitive spot.

"What a good sister-slut you are," Tinsley praised before dropping to lick and suck Tabby's clit.

The combination of Tinsley's dirty talk and talented mouth and hands brought Tabitha's orgasm on like a freight train. Six months. 180 days. That's how long she'd gone without an orgasm. When she came, she squirted, soaking her sister's face in sugary liquid.

Tinsley laughed, licking her lips.

"Well, Tabby, lay back now. You got your orgasm. Now you get to tongue fuck my cunt while I ride your face. And you better make me cum, or I'll spank you until you behave like a proper sister slut."

************************

Yes, Tabitha and Tinsley Tinsel had been exclusively fucking one another like bunnies for two and a half years. Their killer business instinct and chilly dismissal of every elf man and woman who dared to express romantic interest in them had earned them one of the most intimidating reputations in the business. Their exclusive office space complimented that reputation. It advertised that they had arrived.

The next day, they would meet the most important client in the North Pole: Kris Kringle himself. They had an appointment scheduled with Santa Claus.

They wouldn't be the only consultancy that met with him, of course. After signing a required non-disclosure agreement at the request of his secretary, Santa invited the four biggest consulting firms in the North Pole, along with one rising firm known for its innovative solutions (their firm) to pitch a solution to the kingdom's biggest, most urgent issue.

The brief they received after signing an NDA shook the Tinsel twins to the core. Santa, and the whole North Pole with him, was running out of magic.

After reading it, Tabitha marveled that she had never considered the possibility of such an obvious problem arising. While other elves took electives on sleigh construction, trends in toy manufacturing, and reindeer physiology during school, Tabitha took the less popular courses on advanced magical objectivism and complex metaphysics.