Nature's Labyrinth of Lust

Story Info
A Top and his partner get invited to a special dungeon.
5.3k words
4.56
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
217 Followers

It's a once in a mid summer's eve invitation.

In fact, it's almost a once in a generation invitation. Dominic couldn't believe his luck. His hands shake as he holds the letter as he walks inside from going to the mailbox at the end of the driveway. The firm envelope is of fine paper and the markings are handwritten, with an ink pen, clearly by hand. It smells of fresh flowers and earth.

"Sprout! Come and take a look at this," Dominic calls to his wife. Luna, upstairs working on her forest fantasy diorama, bounces down the stairs to him with a look of concern on her face.

"Is everything alright?" she says.

"You're not going to believe this, but Christmas has come very early," he said. He reached for an envelope opener and began to carefully wedge it in between the fine letter.

"Honey, it's July," says Luna, putting her hands on her hips.

"I know, but I didn't expect this to go through for... Years," he said as he withdrew the invitation carefully and looked at it. Dominic felt himself beam with light inside as he looked at the dark green writing on the oak feeling paper. He reads:

"You are cordially invited to attend Nature's Labyrinth of Lust at the Beckenham Estate. As part of our drawing, your fantasy has been selected as the main event. Come and seek it out within our labyrinth on the estates grounds. Your window is in one week. We look forward to hosting your fantasy for all to see and having you attend our exclusive club."

Dominic can barely contain his excitement as he feels the rush of adrenaline pulse right down into his pants, making him hard immediately. Luna, on the other hand, looks at him confused.

"What does that mean? What's going on?" she asks. Dominic sets the paper down and takes her by the hands, drawing her in close.

"You know that fantasy we've talked about in bed, Sprout? The one with extra people while others watch?" he says. Luna's eyes widen as her brain recalls their talks.

After every spanking session before they play, Dominic will dry her eyes and hold her chin in her hand. Exposed and whimpering, he always asks her to confess her naughty thoughts. She yearns to be exposed for others to see. In a club, she says one time, with others around that can come and play with her after her punishment. Dominic will get extra hard sometimes and bring out a belt. When he does, she admits more. She has a bi-curious side, to have a woman's pussy in her mouth. To be surrounded by nature in the open and be ravaged by another couple while Dominic watches on and joins. Dominic will whip her again, and she comes close to orgasm as she continues to describe her desires.

Later, Dominic takes time during his breaks at work to do a little research and try to find a club for Luna to fulfill her fantasy. His searches take him to sleazy downtown clubs at first. He visits and is dismayed at the state of repair of the building and the loose nature of the rules. He expands his search further, outside in the country. One day he drives to visit one. It's a cardboard glory hole that catfished him. At this, he almost gives up his search. But one day over a cup of tea on a gloomy Saturday, he finds a link to the Beckenham Estate.

There's not much on the site at all except an image of a spectacular Georgian villa and a few images of a garden with extremely high bushes in the back that spans hundreds of meters. The only other action on the site is a text box for a request.

"Put your fantasy here and we will help make it happen," it says.

He puts in his request, as well as details of the fantasy that Luna revealed to them during their spanking sessions. It's a long shot, he thinks, but a great place for her first club. She will be so excited if she gets it.

And now, looking into Luna's eyes, seeing her wheels turn, he knows that he found something she will truly enjoy. Luna takes the invitation off the table and looks at it. There's fear but excitement in her eyes. She smiles.

"When are we going?" she asks.

# The Manor

The stately bedroom overlooks a sea of high green bushes that they can just see the tips of from the balcony. Luna is hugging Dominic, and he feels her twisting her hands around the back of his shirt, threatening to play with his ass.

"Is that the labyrinth?" she asks.

"I don't know, I was expecting something smaller. But not this," he says, waving his hand out. The Boxwood plants must be over 5 meters tall, almost rivaling the house. They stretch out so far they can't see the end.

"Do you think that the play areas are in the house instead?" she asks. But as Dominic goes to the classic rotary phone to call the front desk, a golden envelope is slipped under the door. He picks it up. It's addressed to both of them. He opens it and reads.

"Welcome to Nature's Labyrinth of Lust, a maze of ecstasy. Within are the desires that you seek. Beware the wrong turns of the maze, for you will encounter minotaurs, fairies, and elves. They will challenge you, making you pay the toll if you're caught. Temptation will be throughout, and distractions may be costly to you and your partner. But keep your focus, and you shall be rewarded with your greatest fantasy of all."

Dominic could see Luna's heart starting to race and her cheeks flush.

Dominic found himself enthralled at the adventure ahead. Luna began to try and ask questions, but Dominic held up a hand and continued the letter.

"For you, Dominic and Luna, be on the lookout for the silver theatron. For there you will find your greatest desires among your best allies. Select your sexiest garb from the closet in your room and come down to the arming ceremony at the entrance of the maze. Be there at sundown," it says.

Luna runs over to the 18th century style wardrobe and throws open the doors. She squeals in delight.

"Oh my god Dominic, this is so exciting!" she says. She takes out a skimpy green robe that flows down to her ankles and decorates her entire body in small gold coins. "I've got to wear this one!" she says.

She runs off to the bathroom, kicking off her shoes as she does, to try on the dress. But Dominic looks closely at the invitation. He bends it in the light. Something is embossed into the paper. Some type of seal. He looks closer and sees a family crest. He looks at it.

Must be the logo of the hotel he thinks, then sets the letter down to select a sexy robe out of the wardrobe.

# The Entrance

The entrance to the labyrinth is flanked by Greek pillars with LED torches on them. It shines light down on the people assembling, all wearing different sexy outfits of green and brown. There's an altar in front, with a man wearing a white toga with a laurel in his hair.

Luna grabs onto Dominic as they get close to the group. Dominic is very aware of his exposure under the leather skirt that he wears. But the breeze and access make him feel sexy. He traces his hand down and throws the following robes that Luna wears. The gold trinkets that line her outfit jingle as he squeezes her and she smiles. She brings her mouth up to his ear to whisper.

"I've been wet since we got changed," she says. It makes Dominic get hard immediately. Some of the leather ribbons of the skirt move and he tries to hide it. She laughs.

The men around them wear different types of Greek brown armor. Their partners are dressed very similar to Luna. People look each other up and down, checking one another out. Luna feels her cheeks go red.

"Do you think we'll get to play with any of these people?" she asks him quietly.

"I have no idea, but I just hope that you get to be spanked and filled by the minotaur at the end," he says.

Luna smiles and blushes, then gently slaps his shoulder. But Dominic smiles, knowing that is one of her main fantasies as well.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome!" says the boisterous man in the togo. "I am King Minos, your host for the evening. All of you are here to experience the wonders of the labyrinth. As many of you have received your additional letters in your rooms, each of you will seek a place within this maze of wonders. But be prepared, some may have to pay a toll. Some must pay more. But to help aid you on your quest for the areas within, I give you these," he says. He holds out a golden bag for all to see. He sets it down next to a few dozens of them on the altar.

"Choose wisely. And I wish you all incredible luck and a very, very sexy time," he says. He walks off as a set of women, also in white robes, approach carrying torches with bright LED lights on them, flickering as torches.

The group moves forward to the table and inspects the gold pouches. There are more pouches than there are people. Each one has different symbols on it. Some people and couples look at them, feel them, weigh them in their hands, and take one that they like. But Dominic remembers the embossed family seal on the envelope. He finds it on the table and quickly picks it up.

"Why that one?" asks Luna.

"Just a feeling," Dominic says, smiling.

All of the people are handed a torch as they are set off into the labyrinth at intervals. The women inspect them and bow to each of them as they pass. Dominic and Luna bring up the rear. He holds his up to the women to inspect. One of them smiles big.

"Oh King Minos," calls the woman. The wide and happy king wanders over. Dominc holds the bag in his hand still. The king grins.

"So, Dominic, you were looking very close," says the king.

"Yes. Yes I was," he says. Luna turns to Dominic with a surprised smile. Her eyes darted between him and the king.

"I shall exchange your pouch for this," he says. He holds out a ball of golden string. They exchange it, and Dominic regards it in his hands. The King looks at Luna.

"It seems dear Luna," he begins, "That you shall be the most valuable asset of all. With your incredibly smart play partner here, you've just earned yourself one of our best experiences. I wish you well."

He walks away. Luna looks at Dominic as he takes a torch.

"What was all that about?" she asks.

"I believe he means that we are special this evening," says Dominic. "Especially you, my little Sprout."

She giggles and kisses him. He takes her hand, holding the torch high to illuminate the wall of green bushes, and they set off into the labyrinth.

# The Elf

Both Dominic and Luna walk through the grass of the high bush maze. They took their time. Occasionally they would hear other people talking. At some points, some moans of pleasure. And others, they'd hear whips followed by yelps. But at other times, it was quiet.

Around each corner, Dominic could feel Luna's hand go cold and stiff as he would look around. And very often, only a long path of grass would greet them. They walked, feeling the summer heat of the air settle down onto them, making their skin cool but warm. Sometimes the path had decorations; more Greek pillars, golden cloth emblazoned with pattern draping between them, shields propped up on petastools, and even busts of Greek gods and goddesses. Dominic started to enjoy and relax in the walk, feeling the safety of the walls around him, and the warmth of his playpartner grasping his hand for courage.

But they approached an intersection, with three different paths to take. There were pillars and plenty of ornaments set about. Looking down each, they had turns or bends that didn't offer any long straight away. They stood for a moment.

"Should we use the string?" asked Luna. But Dominic continued to look at the ornaments above. Some vases were set up high on the pillars. Then there were some swords. But his eyes saw something in a shield placed near the ground, leaning in a precarious way, almost as if it was an afterthought. He bent down to look at it closer.

Within the shield was painted a man with pointed ears. He sits on a couch, with several grapes and food at his disposal. But as Dominic looked closer, he saw the family crescent placed very subtly in the couches design. He looked at the picture of the man with the pointed ears again. He was pointing.

"This way," he says to Luna.

#

They walk for a while until they see dancing lights around a corner. As they come about, a man with pointed ears and dressed as an elf sits upon a golden couch. He's surrounded by LED flames, golden chains, and golden bowls filled with grapes and other fruit. One bowl nearest to him is filled with gold and silver coins. He smiles as he sees both of them, holding his hands out. The man is chiseled and extremely handsome. Dominic feels his hand squeezed as Luna sees him.

"Ah hello there. It looks as if you've reached a dead end. You must pay the toll," he says, extending a hand flirtatiously. "That will be a gold coin for each of you."

But Dominic reaches for the golden ball of string and holds it in front of the Elf. His eyes get wide, as does his smile. He rises off the couch and towers toward them. He smells of Oakwood and flowers.

"Well, you must be Dominic," he says, extending a hand to shake his. "And you must be the lucky Luna," he says looking at her. Luna starts to blush and twist.

Dominic feels himself getting hard, seeing her body language. The Elf takes the ball of string out of Dominic's hands and bounces it up and down.

"You know, it's been a while since someone has been able to see the signs properly. Dominic, you must be a very observant person," he says.

"I do my research," Dominic says.

"So..." says the elf, starting to walk around Luna. He looks her up and down and takes time to look into her cleavage. "I'm told that you're a little curious about a few news things," he says. Luna nods with a smile.

"And since you have the golden string, and no coins, you're going to have to pay for a special toll to get to the secret passageway. Are you willing to do so?" he asks her, rounding to her front.

"What's the special toll?" she asks.

But the elf goes back to his couch and reaches behind. He pulls out an ornate wooden paddle lined with gold and silver leaves. It has a comfortable leather handle. And he starts to swing it around, playfully. He comes up to her and grabs her by the chin, holding her face close.

"Your ass, shiny, hot and red," he says.

Dominic feels himself getting hard watching the Elf play with her. He goes to move his erection beneath the Greek skirt. The elf notices and turns to him, offering him the paddle.

"Would you do the honors and go first? I have another wonderful paddle over here," he says.

He hands the paddle to Dominic. He tests it. It feels well balanced and weighted in his hands. He likes it. The elf produces another, holding it in the playful manner again. Both Dominic and the Elf look over Luna, who is now smiling and twisting her feet into the grass.

"So what say you Luna? Ready to pay the toll?" asks the Elf.

"Yes please," she says.

"What a good girl she is," the Elf says to Dominic.

They both take a hand and lead her to the couch. She gets on all fours, and Dominic spreads her dress to the side, revealing her wonderful ass that gleams in the faux firelight. The elf comes around and kisses her, then grabs her by the wrists to hold her, preventing her from squirming. Dominic can already hear her moans of pleasure before they've even started. He places a hand over her ass, gently slapping her to warm her up. She's already dripping.

Dominic starts slow and teasing. Doing little paddles to her ass in quick rhythmic succession. The Elf man starts to kiss Luna as she yelps, holding her firmly against the couch edge. Then Dominic starts to go slower, but harder. Luna begins to squirm in pleasure as her ass starts to become red.

"Want a turn?" asks Dominic.

"Don't mind if I do," says the Elf man. He takes his paddle around while Dominic takes his wife's face in his hands. She's red in the face, sweating in the summer heat, and her eyes are closed in ecstasy as the Elf begins to take longer swings. Every time Luna yelps with being hit, Dominic grows harder. He kisses her in between the swings. It becomes harder. She moans with pleasure louder.

"You should come and see this," says the Elf. Dominic lets go of Luna and comes around to see her perfect ass, nice and red, and her pussy dripping. Dominic can't help himself but stroke his cock, wanting to be inside of his partner.

"Why don't you pose for us Sprout?" says Dominic. Luna turns, still on all fours, and gives him a sweaty and obedient nod. Both the Elf and Dominic take out their phones and begin snapping pictures of how red her ass is. Luna looks upon her photos that Dominic shows her and she squeals with delight. Dominic takes a few moments to look upon her, a cherished goddess on a golden couch in the middle of a mysterious maze. He feels himself drip.

And we haven't reached the theatron yet, he thinks.

# The Fairy

With the toll paid, the Elf returns the golden ball of threat to Dominic and opens up a door hidden within the brush. It takes them back out into the labyrinth, starting with a very long stretch of grass that is lined with more Greek pillars. Some statues of Greek goddesses are sprinkled within.

Luna is all smiles and walking a little staggered, so Dominic takes her in one arm as they walk down the pillar lined passageway.

"Oh my god," she kept repeating. She put a hand over her mouth. "Dominic, I'm so wet."

Dominic swings her around in the middle of the passageway and presses her against his chest. He slides a hand down, easily between her dress, and rubs his fingers on the outside of her clit. Luna buckles at the knees and leans into him and moans as he circles her. Her hand finds his cock and begins to stroke him. Dominic feels just as wet. They both begin to kiss, ready to take each other right there.

There's a light laughter that they both hear that makes them stop. The turn, and standing at the end of the long line of pillars is a woman dressed in a long white gown. She sparkles, both from the sequence of her dress and from the glitter on her face. Her hair is stark white. She smiles big and twirls around, her silver lined belt flashing them with sparks of light, then she bounds out of sight.

Both Dominic and Luna look at each other for a moment, then down at the golden ball of string in Dominic's palm. They walk toward the direction of the white gowned woman, searching for her.

As they reach the end of the pillars and round the corner, they find a wide open space. Around the green bush walled room are light pillars with bright white LED lights. They act as anchors for poles that reach over the top, showcasing a glistening chandelier that makes the light dance around. In the middle, there is a recessed pond in the ground with shallow water against blue tile that's littered with gold and silver coins. In the middle of the pond is a low marble block, wide enough to lay on. And laying there is the sparkling white woman, kicking her feet up in the air and laughing. Both Dominic and Luna stare in awe.

"You must be lost," she says, laughing. "If you want to find your way, you must pay the toll for the right direction." She extends a flirtatious palm face up, asking for coins.

But again, Dominic shows the ball of gold string. The fairy woman practically screams with excitement as she sees it, jumping up, splashing across the water, and running up to them.

"Oh, you must be Dominic and Luna!" she says. Her excitement is infectious. Luna's eyes go wide at the sparkling slender woman as she takes the ball of gold thread and twirls around, holding it above her head.

"As you can see, I'm so excited that you are here!"

Dominic notices that Luna's mouth is open. Her lips tremble in excitement. The fairy stops dancing and fixes her eyes on Luna, then saunters forward. She hands the ball back to Dominic without taking her eyes off of Luna.

"A little pixie told me that you are a little curious, aren't you," she says. Luna nods. A sparkling hand of the fairy traces the side of her head.

Delimity
Delimity
217 Followers
12