Nature's Labyrinth of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's see about satisfying that curiosity of yours, as part of the toll of course. How does that sound gorgeous?" she says, cocking her head.

All Luna can do is nod, lost in the blue eyes of the white haired fairy. The fairy giggles. She undoes her diamond belt and hands it to Dominic.

"Dominic, why don't you be a doll and whip Luna for me a little bit. Get her warmed up for me while I let her explore a little, hm?" she says.

Dominic feels himself go erect again immediately. He takes the belt and wraps part of it around his hand as the fairy pulls Luna into the water.

The fairy gets up onto the stone and scoots back to the edge. She spreads her legs, showing a beautiful sequin garter underneath. Luna is fascinated, but can only hold her stare for a moment as the fairy pulls her up onto the stone on all fours. The fairy kisses Luna. Both of their eyes close. And Luna cannot help herself as she moans into the woman's kiss. Using a free hand, Luna parts her dress to show her ass, just starting to cool from the most recent paddling. The fairy takes Luna's head in her hands and pulls her back from their kiss.

"Your toll for the next room is to be very explorative," she says. She traces a finger around her pristine pussy. Luna looks down. "And the more explorative you are, and the more you yelp, the sooner you will be in your paradise," she says. And with that, she takes Luna's head and places her lips onto hers.

Dominic can barely contain himself as he watches his beautiful play partner go down on another woman. He winds up the belt, and sends a gentle whip across Luna's ass. It snaps, and Luna yelps. This makes the fairy giggle with the added sensation, tossing her head back in pleasure. She moans.

"Mmm, again Dominic," she says. Dominic winds up again and whips Luna. The welt on her ass sends sparks within Luna, now in a state of ecstasy as she tastes a woman for the first time and feels the spanking sensation that she craves. The fairy continues to hold Luna's head on her pussy, moaning louder and louder the more that Dominic whips and the more that Luna licks. Dominic starts to feel sweat as he rounds another soft belt whip on Luna's ass. The marks are starting to become red on her ass and Luna's knees start to shake. With a final whip, the fairy climaxes in a loud scream.

Dominic's mouth goes agape as he sees Luna, with her ass in the air, actually drip from her pussy onto the marble table. He starts to touch himself, absolutely floored at how wet she is. Luna gets up, a smile plastered across her face and panting. She looks at Dominic and he sees a twinkle in her eye that he hasn't seen before. The connection they feel sends zings through his body.

The fairy practically collapses over the stone and lets her head hang over the edge.

"Well," she says between pants, "you both have certainly paid the toll." She looks up, orgasm drunk in her face.

"Shall we?" she asks.

# The Minitour in the Theatron

The Fairy opens a door hidden in the bushes, just as the Elf did, and leads them down a dark and narrow path lined with the green bushes. They walk for a while, and as they do they start to hear the voices of people. Some are laughing. A few are moaning. But mostly, it sounds like a party. Lights start to peer through the thick bushes the further they follow the fairy. Dominic can smell wine and champagne in the air. There's a festive feeling that starts to rise in his chest the closer they get towards the end of the narrow path.

They round the corner of the bushes and are blinded with market lights above them. They stand at the top of a stage, with marble cascading ledges that wind around in an intimate semicircle. About half a dozen of the couples and a few single people are seated at short tables among the ledges, all conversing and drinking together. Everyone looks festively green and happy. As the three of them appear on the stage, everyone starts to clap.

There is a man standing in the center of the stage with a tan loincloth around his waist. His muscles are large and he's already perspiring in the summer heat. He turns around. He wears an ornate full helm of gold and silver, and it's shaped like a bull.

Also on the stage off to the right is a lounging chair, with the elf man smiling and clapping as well. He wears only a white loincloth as well. His body glistens with glitter in the market lights.

In front of the minotaur is an ornate silver bench with pads. A perfect height for someone to lay down, ass in the air, to be used by anyone. The minotaur turns back to the crowd among the Theatron.

"May I present our special and most distinguished guests of our club for the evening, Dominic and Luna!" he booms. Everyone claps again. The Minatuor extends his hands.

"As part of our fetish club here, we reserve special displays for our kinkiest and newest guests. To help enhance the fantasy and heighten the pleasure. And today, we entertain the fantasy of Luna and Dominic," he says. He points to both Luna and Dominic.

"Do you both consent to the fantasy of which you are here to play out?" he asks. Luna shines as the center of attention and she steps forward. Dominic has never seen her like this, and he is now as hard as a rock as he hears her response.

"Yes. I want this. This is everything I've fantasized about. I'm ready," she says.

"Dominic, I believe you have something for me," says the Minotaur, holding out his hand. He hands over the golden ball of string. The minotaur takes it, then turns to the crowd.

"Then let us begin!"

#

Luna is strapped down to the bench on her back with her ass in the air. Dominic stands in front of her elevated cheeks, holding onto another paddle. Dominic looks upon Luna and has never seen her look so sexy or so happy. Dominic holds a flogger and he tests it out. Then he starts in on Luna's ass.

The marks from earlier are sensitive for her and she immediately moans in pleasure at the soft hits from the flogger. Dominic goes in, over and over again, sometimes coming down on her wet pussy. Luna moans with delight.

"More!" she asks. Dominic picks up the pace and intensity, hitting her ass and then sprinkling in a few hits to her pussy. Luna's body flushes in ecstasy, red and hot and ready to be used. Dominic steps back.

The fairy comes over and straddles Luna's face. Dominic sees Luna's tongue start to trace the fairies labia. The woman starts to moan in pleasure again as well. The elf man joins and comes around to Lunas spread legs. He lets go of the loincloth and enters inside her. His hips move rhythmically, slowly, in sensual circles. The fairy does the same, gyrating her hips over Luna. Luna begins to moan loudly from the elf hitting her g spot just right. Her moans vibrate the fairy, who doubles over in more pleasure. The elf sees the fairy in ecstasy and starts to pump faster.

The cycle continues until all three are moaning so loudly that they near climax. The elf pulls out and turns to Dominic, who is now stroking himself as he watches.

"Go ahead, it's your turn," he says.

Dominic steps forward and takes off his Greek skirt, revealing his immense cock to his play partner. The fairy dismounts and allows the Elf to come around. As Dominic enters inside Luna, the Elf puts his cock into her mouth. They trade back and forth, Dominic thrusting inside her, pushing her into the Elf's cock. He pushes back down into her and makes her gag on him as Dominic slides out.

Lunas moans are unmistakable. She's having the time of her life, Dominic thinks.

As both the men are in Luna, the Fairy comes around and gets behind Dominic. She reaches her hands around the front of Dominic and strokes his chest as he thrusts. She bites him on the neck, licking him and adding to his sensation. He starts to thrust faster. His thrusts make the elf thrust faster, making Luna gag. Before long, Dominic feels himself climax, right at the same time that he feels Luna climax as well. Her pussy becomes tight, milking him of everything that he has.

As she orgasms, Dominic sees the elf orgasming as well, pumping cum into her mouth. As the both fill her, Luna lets out a loud moan that echoes across the entire theatron. Dominic looks up to see the people watching, all wide eyes and turned on. Some touch themselves and their partners. And as Luna finishes and exhales out a satisfied moan, she looks at Dominic. He sees her, smiling, with a new spark in her eyes. Dominic goes over to kiss her, cum on her face and all.

"This is absolutely amazing," she whispers to him. They both laugh in their delight.

Their show energizes the couples around them. Soon, the entire theatron of people are naked, on top of each other, and in a sexual frenzy that was brought about by watching both Dominic and Luna.

And in the center of the Labyrinth of Lust, another successful fantasy was brought to light, sparking a sensual evening that lasted into the sunrise.

12