Naughtiness at the North Pole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took hold of it and brought it closer to her pussy. Her legs were opened and ready for him.

"I want you, Nimble!" she said.

That was enough to push him beyond whatever inhibitions he had as he placed his head in front of it and she quivered with anticipation.

Only its tip went in first but he eased his hips forward until she swallowed his whole cock!

Lucia cried. "That's wonderful..."

Nimble closed his eyes and was absorbing her warmth and wetness. He drew back with ease and slowly glided his cock through her pussy once more. And again he withdrew and went in with slowness. He was taking his time to feel every inch of her. It was that and he was getting used to using his beast.

He increased his pumping a bit more and slipped out in his haste. Lucia leaned forward, swept it into her hand, and guided it back in.

Nimble grinned at her eagerness for him and he rewarded her by pumping into her pussy again. Lucia patted the box and cried out more.

Like with his fingers, he plunged into her a little quicker and faster, building up speed, and her back was shifting back and forth on that box causing friction on her back.

Nimble slipped out but he caught it and stuffed her again. He kept his thrusts shorter as to not slip again. He held her thighs and sexed her with more thrusts, slower again, and then harder.

Lucia was running her fingers through her damp tresses as she tried to keep her cries low enough that any passersby couldn't hear.

Nimble leaned forward and kissed her while holding himself in as deep as possible. She closed her legs to lock him there and clenched her pussy onto his cock. Nimble couldn't help but shout aloud. They giggled together.

He rotated his hips while still inside her and she embraced him around his back.

He shortened his thrusts even more and reveled in their connection. Her delightful moans quietened as well as she shut her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Nimble said into her ear.

"Why? For getting me chewed out by Tessa or when you pulled down my pants outside?"

"First, you don't 'get chewed out.' She saves that for me. She coddles you. And second, I'm not sorry for the second one either! I was thinking that you're not pure anymore because of me. You're not the cute little innocent elf people think you are."

Lucia spread her eyelids to lock onto his gaze. "I didn't do anything I didn't want to. I don't think the elders are right for trying to keep us away from each other."

Nimble pressed his lips to hers and held the kiss for a few lingering seconds. She purred into his throat.

"That's my Lucia! Yeah!" Nimble said as he was charged again by them becoming one in mind and their bodies.

Nimble went back to ramming her while smooching all over her forehead, nose, rosy cheeks, and lips.

He was examining the box and an idea came to mind. "Hey, move back a little. I want to get on there with you."

"Ooh, okay. Let's try it!" Lucia said while scooting back until the top of her head was touching the box's end.

Nimble's elf-hood came out of Lucia but it was coated in her cream.

He guided himself back in, leaned forward, and steadily pummeled Lucia's small pussy and she pulled her legs into her body to give him deeper access.

Nimble didn't want to stop being connected to Lucia no matter what Tessa threatened him with. Sex felt so...otherworldly amazing with everything from the longest hair strand on his head to his toes resonating with bliss.

Nimble wasn't sure if he was doing any of this right—he'd only been mimicking what he saw Mr. and Mrs. Claus do when he cracked their door open at night. Lucia's reactions were enough to encourage him to keep up his ravishing.

He watched Lucia's puffed rosy red cheeks grinning with her eyes shut when he was filling her whole. She was silent and simply soaking in the overloading of all her senses.

Nimble did the same as he went as far as he could inside the little elf, drew all the way back to where her pussy was only squeezing his head, and penetrated her ever so slowly until he was fully whole with her again.

He held it there, with their bodies attached, and simply existed in the moment.

Nimble quickened his pace a bit more with their hips bashing together. He kept up this pace for a while until Lucia could no longer be quiet and she moaned aloud.

Both elves were bursting with perspiration, gasping, and feeling so connected to each other that hearts probably could have been seen floating above them.

Nimble closed his eyes while he was sliding back and forth within her. Intense pleasure must have been resonating through her pussy judging by her cries.

She squeezed her legs and pussy around him, quaked uncontrollably, and squealed when she reached climax and leaked some sensual liquid on him.

Nimble slid out of her, cock drenched in her juices, and looked upon her to make sure she was okay.

"Are you alright?" he asked unsure of why she was rocking like that.

Lucia kept sucking air while her breasts rose and fell as she wiped her face. "Ooohh, I think I'm in the skies like when we ride the reindeer—wow!"

Nimble pumped his fist. "Yay, with you shaking like that, I thought something was wrong. It's not like I've seen that before!"

"You made me lose it but I'm okay. Whew!"

Nimble watched but had a powerful urge to rub himself faster and harder, faster and harder. He was wet from the luscious juices coating him. His legs were tight and rubbery when he shook and burst a trio of streams of whitish gray cum onto Lucia. All he could do is watch with awe at the magical release and wondrous feelings that followed. Lucia shut her eyes as the cum splashed her breasts, face, and hair.

Without enough energy to sustain himself, he collapsed upon Lucia and their sweaty bodies attached together.

He said, "So that's what happens at the pinnacle of the excitement! Did you see that? I squirted some liquid and it felt so good when I did. Woo, I'm tired, though!"

"I'm so happy right now! I don't ever want to make another toy. I want to do this all day!"

A jerking of the doorknob and a bang at the door caused both of their bodies to rattle together!

Nimble nearly choked. "No one is supposed to know we're here!"

"Who's in there? It's time for sleep!" the voice belonging to Tessa said muffled through the door.

Lucia turned his chin towards her. "What are we going to do?"

Nimble scanned the room. "Let's hide!"

She looked all over the room. "Where? There isn't anywhere!"

Nimble snatched her hand and they scampered to the wall behind the door. "Be quiet! She won't find us here!"

He adjusted his pants while Lucia straightened her dress and they waited with pounding in their chests.

The knob jiggled again before it unlocked! The door creaked open, nearly hitting the elves as it came within an inch of their noses, but they held hands and tried to stay still.

Tessa looked in the corners, amongst the clay and yarn, and found nada.

She mumbled, "They're not here. Where could those bad elves be?"

Those "bad elves" sighed when Tessa closed the door behind her.

Nimble and Lucia moved into the open and jumped into each other's arms while they cheered together.

"Yay! We outsmarted that mean ol' elf!" Lucia said. "That sounded bad, didn't it?"

"Now, you're like me," Nimble said with a devious grin. "That's good not bad!"

Nimble watched Lucia as her expression morphed to one of confusion and possible regret.

He lifted her face and looked at her.

She said, "Tessa called me a 'bad elf.' I'm not used to that. I was always her favorite elf."

"But who's your favorite elf, hmm?"

Lucia grinned with puffed cheeks. "I think you know!"

The lovebirds kissed again and again.

Nimble said, "That's what I thought! We'd better get to sleep before she finds us!"

"Yeah, hehe! Let's go!"

Hand in hand, they snuck out of the room and headed for their beds quietly and unseen in the night!