Naughtiness at the Reception Desk

Story Info
Vivian has work to do, but her girlfriend has other plans...
3.2k words
4.54
15.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian tugs at her blouse and checks her face with her phone camera before swiveling her chair back to the reception window. Her girlfriend, Savannah, is leaning against a wall at the back of the room with her eyes half-lidded and her arms crossed, watching Vivian with a judgemental expression. Compared to Vivian, she's casually dressed: she's wearing tight jeans that show off the shapelyness of her long, slender legs and a loose-fitting turtleneck sweater with the sleeves rolled up. Her shoulder-length, sandy-blonde hair is tussled from the make-out session they just cut short, but she makes no attempt to fix it.

"Can you, like," Vivian says, gesturing helplessly at the window and then the wall behind her, "not be in view, here?"

Savannah rolls her eyes. "Oh my god, Vivian, stop being so paranoid. No one is even coming."

"People come!" Vivian says defensively. She checks her lipstick again with her phone camera. "People come all the time. Did you give me a hickey?" She paws at her pale throat.

"I tried," Savannah shrugs. "But you kept squirming away."

"Savannah, be serious!" Vivian whines. "I've only had this job for, like, a couple of months. Remember when we were trying to pay the rent on your barista job?" She looks at Savannah sternly and says in a stage whisper. "I was, like, one week away from cam-whoring."

"It would've been better than this job," Savannah says. "At least then when I visit you during your break you'd be naked."

Vivian cuts her eyes at Savannah and back at the door to the office. "Shh!"

Savannah slides down the floor to the ground. "Oh my god, Vivian," she repeats. "You are being so boring right now."

"I'm at work. I'm a receptionist. Receptionists are supposed to be boring," Vivian says . She pulls a loose strand of her dark hair back behind her ear. "No one comes to a law office to see a sexy receptionist."

Now Savannah is the one who whines. "I do," she says.

Vivian snorts.

For a moment, it seems like the conversation is over. Vivian goes back to shuffling through papers, and Savannah pouts, checking her nails. Then, with smirk, Savannah silently drops to all fours and crawls across the carpeted floor to Vivian's side.

Vivian jumps when Savannah, purring, brushes against her leg.

"Jesus!" she says. "Wh-what are you doing?!" Her eyes are wide and her brow is knitted, but she can't keep a smile from glinting at the corner of her lips.

"I'm a pussy cat." Savannah replies simply. She curls up beneath Vivian's desk. "Mrreow. Come play with me." She paws at the inside of Vivian's thigh. Vivian grabs the hem of her pencil skirt and pulls it further down.

"S-stop!" Vivian says, her face flushing. She whispers. "What are you doing?"

"I said I'm a pussy cat. Remember? Mrrknoar," Savannah says, giggling stupidly.

"Oh. My God. Are you stoned right now?"

"Lil' bit."

"Holy shit. Do you know how much trouble I'd be in if Mr. Pembros found out I had my high girlfriend back here with me during work hours?"

"Vivian, would you just chill out? Your boss -- ow!" Savannah bumps her head on the underside of the desk and launches into another fit of giggling. Vivian has to bite her tongue to keep herself from joining in. When she recollects herself, Savannah looks up, green eyes flashing, and continues: "Mr. Pemdas isn't here!"

"It's Pembros."

"Whatever!" Savannah says, waving her hand. "This is, like, the absolutely perfect time to goof off at work. Your boss is out of the office, he's got no appointments, and you're the only receptionist on duty. It's literally just you and me." She grabs Vivian by the knees and playfully spreads her legs apart. Vivian closes them. "Don't you remember that time I had clean-up shift?"

How could Vivian forget? Savannah's boss at the coffee shop had asked her if she could close the shop on her own, and Savannah had Vivian stay in the back room, reading. After she'd locked the door, they'd rocked the back-of-house like there was no tomorrow. For a week afterward, Vivian couldn't smell her morning coffee without getting horny.

Vivian sighs.

Savannah, spreads Vivian's legs again, far enough that she catches a glimpse of white panties. Vivian squeals. "Seeeee?" she demands. "I let you fool around with me when I was at work."

"That was... different."

"Uh-uh!" Savannah says. She shakes her head so that her hair falls over her eyes.

Vivian smirks. Savannah knows damn well that she finds that adorable.

Savannah, knowing, she's won, takes the hem of Vivian's skirt and pulls it up to her waistline. Vivian turns bright scarlet and squeals again, but she doesn't protest when Savannah reaches back to take the waistpant of her panties. She doesn't protest when Savannah rises up to her face and kisses her. Her mouth opens and her breathing slows as Savanah's lips brush against hers. When Savannah's tongue enters her mouth, she meets it with her own. She strokes the back of her girlfriend's head, trailing her fingers through Savannah's hair and down the nape of her neck. She sighs when Savannah pulls away. She says softly, as Savannah is sitting back down on her knees, "Watch you... watch your head... the desk --"

"Oh, you're worried about my head?" Savannah giggles.

"N-not like that!"

Savannah peels Vivian's underwear down off her round bottom, and Vivian groans. Her face is fully flushed at this point, and her hand goes to her lips. She glances up at the door.

But, of course, there's no one there. Why would anyone come today? Her boss is out seeing clients. Why would anyone show? Mr. Pembros even joked about it himself. "You're just there to make sure no one robs the place," he'd said, laughing. "Bring a book."

Well. This was much better than a book.

Savannah continues to pull at her panties until Vivian can feel cool air on her behind. She shifts in her chair so that Savannah can work them down to her thighs, then to her knees, and finally over her stylish black heels. Vivian chews on her pinky nail as Savannah pulls her swivel chair to the desk. Her bare ass is on the chair, now, her skirt is rolled up, and her smooth legs are naked and pale. She whimpers softly.

"You're sure this is okay?" she whispers.

"Oh my god, Vivian," Savannah says again as she looks at the glistening pink folds between her girlfriend's legs.

"Just...just --" Vivian says, scooting the chair forward so that she's fully under the desk. "Don't make any noise. Just...be careful." She doesn't even know what she's saying. Her thighs are aching with longing, and her heart is thudding heavily in her chest. "F-fuck," she says helplessly, putting her elbows on the desk and resting her face in her hands. "Fuck, this is fucked up."

But she's at the edge of her seat -- literally and figuratively -- and her girlfriend's face is between her thighs. She bites her lip and covers her eyes with her hands as she feels Savannah's breath on her pussy, then cries out when she feels the tip of her girlfriend's wet tongue.

"Omigosh!" she gasps, clasping her legs around Savannah's head.

"Hey," Savannah says, "you're squishing your pussycat." She hisses and nibbles the inside of Vivian's thigh.

"S-sorry, ow!" Vivian squeaks. "I-I'm nervous..."

"Don't be, babe. Just take a deep breath," Savannah says. "In," and she inhales for effect.

Vivian follows her lead.

"And out," Savannah says, exhaling.

Vivian obeys, giggling as the rush of air from Savannah's nose tickles her.

"In." Savannah leans forward and gently kisses Vivian on a small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Vivian tenses slightly this time, but doesn't shy away. "And out." She kisses the top of Vivian's vulva, letting her mouth linger on her clit. She caresses the area with her tongue, and Vivian sighs in ecstacy. Soon, she's breathing Vivian's scent and listening to the heavenly noises her girlfriend makes as she slides her tongue up and and down, over and into her sex. After a few seconds she feels Vivian's fingers on the back of her head and her lips twitch into a grin even as she presses further between Vivian's thighs, venturing with her tongue, her nose rubbing gently against Vivian's tenderest places. Vivian tastes sweet and coppery, and her pussy is warm and wet.

Vivian grips tightly on Savannah's head. She bites her lip and closes her eyes. She has her other hand flat on the desk before her, and she fans out her fingers. She can feel the pleasure spreading through her body, diffusing like a spoonful of sugar stirred into a glass of water. It's all the way down her legs now, making her toes curl in her tight heels. It's in the flesh of her bottom and the small of her back. It's fluttering in her stomach and pulsing with her heart. She has to clench her eyes shut and focus on not moaning aloud. Savannah's always been so good at this. And particularly now... It's soomething about being in the office. Something about wearing her white work blouse and her black pencil skirt and and her most expensive earrings while she's getting eaten out...

She clenches the hand on her desk into a fist and purses her lips as Savannah explores, her tongue touching lightly, then deeply, stroking then probing. With the hand on Savannah's head, she presses gently, then gasps as Savannah responds by curling her tongue inside of her.

"Oh god...oh my god, I- oh fuck --"

And then there's a click at the other side of the door.

Vivian's eyes snap open. Her throat is suddenly dry, and she can't speak. She lets go of Savannah's head instinctively, but she only barely has time to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear when the door opens inward and her heart leaps into her throat.

It's Analisa, Mr. Pembros' former secretary. She's carrying a stack of folders in one arm and dragging a rolling suitcase with her free hand. She has dark blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, keen brown eyes, and a finely arched nose.

Vivian has always been a little intimidated by her -- not because she's ever been rude, but because she's a few years older (early 30s, maybe), and Mr. Pembros always talks about her glowingly. She submitted her notice before Vivian started (she's moving to the East Coast), but she was nice enough to help Vivian learn the ropes even after she'd officially left.

And now she's here. Standing at the door.

While Vivian's girlfriend is under the desk, and her panties are somewhere on the floor.

"Hey, Vivian," Analise says breathlessly. She gives a cheery smile over her shoulder as she closes the door with a gentle kick.

Vivian feels Savannah go still between her thighs. She can't muster up any words, so she forces a quick and awkward smile.

Analise strides right up to the desk and drops the folders onto the desk with an exasperated sigh. "Whew!" she exclaims, wiping her forehead. "This stuff is heavy."

Vivian nods, still frozen. Analise continues.

"I know Brian is out of the office today," she says, referring to Mr. Pembros by his first name, "but I just came by to drop this off. I'm moving out next week, you know, and I still had all this in my home office. Mostly old cases, but between packing and everything I didn't have time to sort through. So I'm leaving it with you!" she says, laughing. "Sorry for the extra work."

Vivian laughs weakly. "I-it's okay," she says.

Then she feels movement between her legs.

"So, Vivian," Analise says, leaning forward over the desk. Vivian pulls her chair forward to keep Savannah tucked in under the desk and out of view, but this has the unintended consequence of forcing her pussy closer to Savannah's face. "Be honest. How are things going here?"

"Oh, oh, they're good!" Vivian says, perhaps louder than necessary. "Really good."

Analise raises an eyebrow.

"I mean, it's a lot of work, a lot to, um, get used to," Vivian says. "And uhh..." She feels something wet against the inside of her leg and her eyes widen. She almost cries out, Are you out of your fucking mind? But instead she tries to play off her panic as though she were just remembering to ask something. "H-how is Hunter these days?" she says.

Hunter is a guy Analise had started dating just before the move. She remembers a conversation they had about Analise's concerns about going long distance.

"Oh, he's okay. But we split up," Analise says.

"O-oh?" Vivian turns a moan into what she hopes sounds like a general note of interest. Savannah is grabbing her thighs with both hands and working her tongue deeper inside of her. Vivian clasps her thighs, but it doesn't help -- if anything, she seems encouraged! Vivian can picture the stupid, stoned grin on her girlfriend's face right now, and she wants to scream.

I'm gonna fucking kill her for this.

"Yeah," Analise says, wrinkling her nose. She still doesn't seem to think anything odd is happening. "It was friendly. We decided the timing just sucked. I just don't wanna do long distance, you know?" Then Analise grins mischeviously. "He did spend the night one last time though. We made the best of it."

"Oh, n-nice," Vivian says, jerking forward and smiling. She again tries to play it off, making like she'd been laughing. Savannah's hands are starting to explore now, too, grabbing the goose-pimpling flesh of her thighs and working their way in. "S-so, when are you leaving?"

"Not until tomorrow," Analise says. She seems slightly disappointed that Vivian didn't ask more about her final overnight with Hunter. But she moves on, leaning on the counter. "Man, I'm glad to be done packing. That was a pain in the ass."

"Oh yeah, that's g- OH!" Vivian says, just before biting down on her lip hard enough that her vision blurs. Savannah has just slid one finger into her up to the knuckle, and Vivian's pussy -- that traitor -- wetly received her.

Analise raises her eyebrows expectantly.

"Um," Vivian says, her mind racing, "I forgot to tell you...Mr. Pembros..." Shrugging her shoulders helplessly, she looks up into Analise's face. "... says hi?"

"Oh," Analise says flatly. "Well, tell him I say 'hi' back."

"Will doooo." The syllable extends as the rush of pleasure rises: Savannah just nibbled at her pussy's lips. The finger slides out and back in again as Vivian's face flushes still darker. "Th-thanks for the, um. Files."

Analise narrows her eyes. "No problem." Then, remembering something, she snaps her fingers. "Hey, I was wondering -- did Brian ever fire that one client who always brought his cat into the office?"

Vivian blinks. She feels a second finger at her entrance and winces. "I-oh, no, we didn't," she says, remembing what she means by a miracle. "No, he still c-comes in. And he brings his cat." She forces a laugh, but almost gags on it when Savannah's tongue makes a long brush over her clit. Now the second finger is worked in and, resigned to her fate, Vivian crosses her ankles on Savannah's back.

I'm gonna fucking kill her, she thinks. Even as she does, she can feel the orgasm rising, like a wave cresting into a swell.

"Good," Analise says. "I busted my ass on that case. We had to reschedule his appearance, like, sixteen different times."

Vivian is starting to feel like her own ass is about to bust. Savannah has now fully worked two fingers inside of her and is savagely licking with her face pressed fully to her waist. Vivian is lifting off the seat now, her face twitching and fingers tapping. She stretches her arms forward and, gasping softly, balls her hands back into fists.

"Hey, Vivian," Analise says, a note of suspicion in her voice. "Are you...feeling okay?"

"Me? Yup!" Vivian says bravely, even as Savannah thrusts her fingers into her again with a soft wet schlick that pushes her to the edge. "I'm just..." she pretends to yawn, and goddammit, Savannah is massaging her ass cheek with her other hand, her tongue working overdrive to flick back and forth against her throbbing clit. "Just tired is all." It's perhaps the least convincing fake yawn of all time, but Vivian keeps it going. At least with her mouth open she isn't biting her lip.

Analise nods understandingly and gives Vivian a smile. "Brian's working you pretty hard, huh?"

Vivian winces. "Something like that." She's going to explode. Another few seconds with Savannah's face nestled in her bare crotch and she's going to explode.

"Well, tell him I said to take it easy on you," she says with a playful smile. "Or he'll have me to deal with."

Vivian can only manage a silent nod, in tune with the rocking of her body and the rhythm of Savannah's mouth and fingers. So close. So. Close.

And then, like an answer to Vivian's prayers. Savanah taps the top of the pile and steps back. "Alright then. I'll let you get back to it." She goes to the door and puts her hand on the handle. "If I don't see you around, good luck with everything, okay? And don't worry about giving me a call."

Vivian tightens her legs around Savannah's neck like a lock. "I-I will. Thanks! Good luck with your move!"

Analise smiles. "Thanks, Vivian." She opens the door. "Stay in touch!"

The second the door closes behind her, Vivian cums.

It's like a tidal wave, swelling and cresting and then rushing forth. She exclaims forcefully and grips the edge of the desk, crying out with her eyes closed and her knuckles white. She leans back in her chair as the orgasm rolls through her. She shudders, twitches, writhes, and finally slumps in the chair, every muscle in her body going limp, her brain going blank.

For a few seconds, the only sound in the office is Vivian's heavy breathing.

Then, licking her lips, Savannah emerges from under the desk. She wipes her arm across her face and fixes Vivian with a sloppy grin.

"You..." Vivian says, chest heaving, "are so...gonna get it...tonight."

Savannah shrugs, her grin never faltering. "Fine by me."

"No," Vivian pants, "I mean it. I'm gonna spank you." Her eyes widen. "Hard."

Savannah winks. "I deserve it."

"You're not gonna sit right for a month."

Savannah meows.

There's a click as the door opens again.

Savannah dives and Vivian jerks herself forward until her breasts press against the corner of the desk. She looks up as Analise steps in again.

Analise is wearing a huge grin. "Oh, and Vivian, tell your girlfriend I said hi, too. What was her name? Savannah?"

Vivian looks at her, mouth wide open.

Analise winks. "Spank her once for me."

With that, she leaves. As the door clicks behind her, Mr. Pembros's office is silent.

The girls' eyes meet.

When they start to laugh, Analise hears it from all the way down the hall on her way out. She has a smile on her face all the way back to her car.