More Than Okay

Story Info
Eve accidentally inspires her roommate in lockdown.
9.6k words
4.84
59.2k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers

Oh my gosh roomie, I can't believe I got fired from my job today! How am I gonna pay rent this month?

Hey, don't worry about it! I can cover your half of the rent for the month.

Oh my gosh, you would do that for me? You are so crazy amazing!

Well, I would need something in return... You know, to help me cover the loss...

Oh! What did you have in mind?

The video hard-cuts to the two girls fully naked, sloppily making out and rubbing each other's pussies. I always find the transition a little jarring, but hey, I'm not watching this for the stellar editing. It's probably better that the scene shifts away as quickly as possible from the stiff, clunky acting anyway. With a small sigh, I rolled my panties down past my knees and rubbed tentatively above my clit, watching the familiar scene unfold. A sudden loud noise emanates from the kitchen and I stop abruptly,, straining to listen with my un-headphoned ear for any sign of my roommate approaching as I pull the blanket up to fully cover my lower body. Normally, I could be a lot more free with my masturbation sessions, since they were usually timed around my roommate's work schedule. However, since lockdown started, we've both been working online and have barely left the house. This lack of privacy and sudden absence of routine pleasure has left me very sexually frustrated. Luckily, Gemma seemed preoccupied in the kitchen making some recipe she found online, so I thought it would be the perfect time to try to squeeze in an orgasm.

The video was getting good now, the redheaded girl plunging her fingers roughly in and out of the brunette's pussy as she screamed and moaned, her tits swinging wildly beneath her. I was getting close too, my fingers rubbing faster and faster circles over my slick clit as I felt my breathing quicken, my muscles tense up, just about to-

Suddenly, I hear the unmistakable sound of Gemma bounding down the hallway to my room. She was never very good about remembering to knock before she was stuck inside, but now her boredom and unfulfilled extroversion made her much worse. I knew I only had seconds to react, so I hurriedly yanked my panties back on and shoved my laptop off my knees and onto the bed next to me with the screen facing the wall. My door flew open, and Gemma was standing in its place. She was holding two mugs, had a huge grin on her face, and was wearing criminally short pajama shorts and a thin tank top that did absolutely nothing to hide her nipples poking through the fabric. My already swollen clit gave a painful throb.

"Hey! Sorry to barge in, but I just made this whipped coffee thing and it is so goddamn good," she rambled, flouncing over to sit on the edge of the bed and placing one of the mugs on my nightstand, pausing only to take a sip from the other mug. I smiled weakly, hoping she wouldn't notice my flushed face or the moaning and panting that was still playing in my ear, but luckily she seemed oblivious. She brushed a few stray scarlet curls from her face as she went on about the recipe and how she made it and how she made it wrong the first time and how we should really get a new whisk because the handle is falling off of ours. Although sometimes her constant barrage of chatter grated on my nerves, I was currently grateful for the distraction as I tried to discreetly close the window playing what now seemed like the loudest porn in existence. I was trying not to move the laptop, but the angle I had pushed it to made it impossible to see the screen, so I decided to try to slowly close the whole thing.

"And I was gonna make that salmon bake thing that I texted you about for dinner tonight, but then I realized we don't have any salmon, so my plans are shot for the evening. Ugh, I'm so bored!" She put her now-empty mug down and let herself fall back onto my legs, her head inches away from my half-closed laptop. Before my brain even had time to panic, she was talking again.

"Hey, what were you thinking of doing tonight? We should do something together!" Her eyes caught the movement of my hand and snapped to my laptop. "Oooh, are you watching a movie? What are you watching? We should watch together!" With the speed of a cheetah going in for the kill, she swooped the laptop out from under my hand and pushed the screen back, turning onto her stomach so she could see it right-side up. The few seconds of deafening silence that came as she registered what was on the screen felt like a few hours. My eyes widened in terror as her big blue eyes widened in surprise at the scene playing out on the laptop. The redhead, now fitted with a lengthy pink strapon, was fucking the brunette passionately in doggystyle, fondling her tits as they slapped together to the rhythm of the redhead's thrusts. Gemma couldn't hear the chorus of moans and expletives streaming through my ear, but I didn't think that really made it better. I sat frozen as I watched her take in the video, feeling the heat of my cheeks flushing bright red. She had a funny look on her face, but luckily she didn't seem disgusted or offended. She shook herself out of her stupor and quickly stood up from the bed, an almost knowing smile creeping over lips.

"Oh! I- well I guess- uh..." In all the time that I've known Gemma, I've never seen her tongue tied. She closed her eyes and shook her head with an embarrassed grin, collecting her thoughts. "I'll just let you get back to it then!" She spun around and darted into the hall before I could get a word of explanation out. My head fell into my hands, and my cheeks burned against my trembling fingers. Guess it was time to start looking for a new roommate.

I had no idea what to do, so I just sat on the bed like an idiot, staring dumbly at the now paused porn. It wasn't the fact that my roommate had caught me watching porn that was so awful (Gemma had forgotten to connect her bluetooth headphones to her laptop a few times, so I knew the feeling), but it was the fact that I was watching that video that made me want to throw myself off the roof. The reason I kept coming back to that specific video was because it reminded me so much of Gemma and me. The brunette was (albeit much more glamorous), a pretty good match for my own long brown hair and curvy figure. The other one had the same fiery red hair as Gemma, but it wasn't quite as wild, and her boobs were a little smaller, and she had brown eyes, not those gorgeous, stormy blue ones...

I smacked myself in the head, trying in vain to purge any thoughts of Gemma from it. I made a promise to myself that I would never get involved with a roommate after a couple of people I had roomed with in college had gotten together, ending in a bitter breakup that took its toll on the whole house. I had never thought it would be a problem until Gemma. I hadn't even known I was bisexual until I met her, until we had been living together for a few weeks and I couldn't stop thinking about the way she laughed or the way her fiery curls would brush her shoulders, until the nights I listened to her going at it with girls through those thin, thin walls. Gemma had done a lot of things to me, but I knew I still couldn't break my sacred roommate pact, not when this killer apartment we had gotten for a miraculous deal was at stake. I hadn't had any problems until recently, since lockdown meant we were always stuck at home together, bored out of our minds and sexually frustrated out of our pants. Combined with my lack of alone time and Gemma's increased wearing of lounge wear-- which seemed to be getting skimpier as the days wore on, but maybe that was just what my depraved mind thought-- I was having an extremely rough time.

I was still staring at the frozen figures on the screen, trying to calculate just how badly I had fucked up. Maybe she hadn't seen the actresses clearly enough to make the connection? But the actress' ginger locks filled up nearly a quarter of the video, and the rest was taken up by the other girl's long brown waves that spilled over her curves and her large pear-shaped ass. Gemma may have been surprised, but it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to notice the similarities between us and them. At least she hadn't known they were supposed to be roommates? In response to that glimmer of hope, my eyes found the big bold title displayed prominently under the video, the words effectively crushing that glimmer into dust: "HOT REDHEAD fucks her BUSTY ROOMMATE for the rent." I shut the laptop in frustration, letting myself fall back onto my pillows with a mortified groan.

My stomach was grumbling, but there was no way in hell I was gonna leave this room to get some food and potentially face Gemma. She'd been unnervingly quiet since the incident, probably breaking her own personal record for most time spent in the apartment without causing some kind of disturbance. I was pretty sure she was in her room, but I'd have to pass by it to get to the kitchen, so that was out of the question. As I was trying to figure out how difficult it would be to climb down the fire escape to pick up some takeout (and hey, if I fell to my death, at least I'd free myself from this horrible situation), I heard a soft knocking at my door, a sound I don't think I've ever heard come from Gemma.

"Hey Eve," Gemma said through the door. She spoke with the air of someone trying not to anger a deranged mental patient. "I just have run out to pick some stuff up real quick, I'll be back soon!" I squeaked out a sound that in no way resembled a human word in reply, and I heard the jangle of her keys, the clack of her boots on the hardwood, the swish of her ginger hair (ok, sane people definitely cannot hear hair) fade to nothing at the thunk of the front door closing behind her. I released a breath I hadn't known I was holding with a resounding huff. Ok, so we were just ignoring the situation entirely. Absolutely fine by me. I felt fairly confident I could manage that... At least, if I didn't look her in the eye... or speak to her at all... or be in the same room as her. I shook the thoughts from my head as my stomach gave another insistent rumble. There would be time to work out the logistics of my new hermit lifestyle later, but now was the time to take advantage of the empty apartment and brave the kitchen without fear! My eyes drifted over to the laptop still sitting on my bed. Or I could finish what I started...

I shot up from the bed as I realized what I was thinking. My mind was still muddy from the build-up and lack of release, as well as the adrenaline from the whole incident, but that's what got me into this whole mess in the first place! Couldn't I go five goddamn minutes without being horny?

"Christ, what am I, a dude?" I muttered to myself as I stalked out of my room, slamming the door behind me.

I was settling back into my room when I heard the front door open. Either a murderer had broken in or Gemma was home, and I couldn't decide which one would be worse. Luckily, I had taken the time to prepare myself for the latter. I had foraged a hoard of snacks that could sustain me through the winter, which was now piled on my desk, and I had grabbed some books and a deck of cards from the living room so my boredom wouldn't tempt me to leave my safe, cozy nest. I was all ready to hunker down for as long as I possibly-

I heard a quick knock at my door, which caused me to accidentally topple a tower of Rice Krispy treats on my desk to the floor in my panic.

"Can I come in for a sec?" Gemma asked tentatively.

"Sorry, the previous occupant of this room has crumbled into dust, there's no one here." Despite my very convincing argument, she pushed open the door and slid into the room. Guess she still hadn't learned her lesson. Her eyes widened in genuine surprise as they swept over my rations, and she cracked a toothy smile when they landed on me.

"Getting ready for the apocalypse?"

"Actually, it already happened," I murmured, avoiding eye contact. With a sigh, she flopped onto the bed behind my chair. When I didn't turn around, she grabbed the back of the chair and spun me around, locking her hands on the armrests to effectively trap me in front of her. I finally met her gaze and squirmed under the intensity of her stormcloud-blue eyes. Thankfully, she was no longer wearing that godforsaken tank top, but was now wearing one of my oversized hoodies, which wasn't much better. I could feel my face tinging pink, the few inches between our bodies crackling with electricity. Maybe she could hear the screeching pterodactyl noises that were happening in my brain, because she sat back on the bed quickly, pushing back on the arms of my chair so I bumped lightly against the desk, and the moment passed.

"Come on Evie, it's ok!" Gemma said. "You're making a bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. It's just porn, everybody watches it."

"Then why did you flee the room like a bat out of hell?" I asked, even though I knew the answer. Everybody doesn't watch videos featuring actresses on the creepy side of similar to their roommates fucking their doppelgangers, and they sure as hell don't show their roommates if they do.

"I was just... surprised," she conceded, twirling two of her wild curls together. "And maybe I was a little self conscious. My ass is definitely not that nice." I sat bolt upright as a shockwave ran through my body, my heart beating with the pace of a chihuahua on crack. Guess there was no doubt about whether or not she had noticed it anymore. She chuckled as my head fell into my hands.

"I'm just messing with you, Evie, you make it too easy," she giggled, running a hand through her hair with an easy smile that made my heart beat even goddamn faster.

"Look Gem, I know what you saw, but I promise it's not what it looks like-" The words fell out of my mouth like an avalanche, only to be abruptly stopped by Gemma lightly touching my knee.

"Eve," she said firmly, and I could feel her gaze burning against the fingers covering my eyes. "I told you it's ok! It might even be... more than ok." I peeked at her through the gaps between my fingers. She was nervously chewing on her lip and twisting her hair into even more fervent knots, her brow furrowed like she was debating something. My stomach dropped. Was she gonna ask me to move out? But what did she mean by more than ok?

"Look, I know you have that big rule about not dating roommates-"

"You know about that?" I squeaked, letting my hands fall into my lap.

"Yea, you've mentioned it a few times when you've gotten drunk."

I could feel my cheeks boiling hot enough to fry eggs. It just didn't stop, did it?

"But I thought that maybe we could just... have a little fun. Together." My stomach rocketed back up, overshooting and landing somewhere in my throat. Was she really asking what I thought she was?

"I mean, not like a date or anything," she added quickly, shaking her head in a violent wave of flaming curls. "Cus' of, you know, the rule. I just thought that since we're both single, and we can't really go anywhere, and, you know, the video..." she trailed off, waving her hands around at the concept of the proposition. Her hands found a few strands of hair again and she waited, quietly watching me. My mind was going haywire. The sane, logical side of my brain was screaming at me to say no, it's not a good idea, it'll just get too messy. The other side of my brain, however, the one that wouldn't stop thinking about the way Gemma's fingers were twisting around her hair, was beating the logical side into a corner with a baseball bat. Gemma's stormy eyes were slowly starting to widen, and I realized I had gone way too long without saying anything.

"Oh! Uh, I'm- I think, uh... that sounds..." I managed to stammer out, trying to make my melting brain form a coherent thought. Gemma's face pinkened slightly as her eyes reached maximum wideness.

"Forget it, I'm sorry. This was a dumb idea, especially after I barged in on you like that earlier, sorry again. I'm just gonna go..." she mumbled hurriedly, standing up to leave. My hand instinctively shot out to grab her arm as she turned.

"No! I mean, it's ok, just stay," I said quickly, meeting her eyes as she looked back at me. I released her arm and she sat back down on the bed, a little further on the edge this time, our knees so close now that they were almost touching. Even the logical side of my brain, now bruised and bloodied, couldn't seem to argue against the idea anymore.

"I'm sorry, I'm acting like an idiot. I mean, it doesn't seem like a bad idea..." She perked up at the words, and my heart did a funny little jitter. "Just because we've been stuck inside for so long, and since it's been a while since either of us have had any... you know..." I trailed off, but she nodded sagely, like she was agreeing with some profound wisdom I had just spouted.

"But I mean, are you not mad about the... the video?" I asked sheepishly. A secretive little grin spread across her lips and she leaned forward slightly, bumping our knees together.

"Not at all, Evie," she whispered, and I found myself leaning into her as well, straining to hear every word. "In fact, I think I liked it. It was very... inspiring." We both looked down at the same time. My hand was resting on her thigh. How did that get there? I looked up, our eyes met, and our lips crashed together.

Oh my god. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. My mind was floating somewhere above our apartment building, so my body was working on instinct and lust alone. I was half out of the office chair now, driven by the taste of Gemma and the pull of her hands on my t-shirt. All of the built-up tension and frustration and want of the past few weeks was bleeding into the kiss, keeping it fast and rough and urgent. I reached up to rest my hands on her cheeks, which accidentally threw off my balance and sent me tumbling onto the bed next to her. In the time it took me to roll over so I was facing her, she had deftly stripped off her hoodie and was now throwing it to the floor on the other side of the bed. Underneath, she was still wearing the famous tank top, still tight and still braless and still pussy-drenchingly sexy. I must have been staring, because she made a big show of peeling the top off of her body, briefly stopping the fabric under her boobs so they bounced back down when she kept pulling.

I had the briefest inclination to avert my eyes like I usually did when she changed in front of me, but I reminded myself not to think of her as my roommate right now. This was all for me, for my eyes, so I might as well enjoy it while I could. The intoxicating lust I was drowning in made that fairly easy, and I adjusted myself so I was laying correctly in the bed against the pillows, giving myself a better view. She did a little wiggle that shook her perfect boobs back and forth, and my eyes followed the small, soft pink nipples like I was hypnotized. With a tiny giggle, she threw the tank top at my head and flopped down on the bed next to me. I wrestled the tangle of warm fabric from my face with urgency and threw it to the side, cringing when it nearly knocked over my lamp. Our bodies were pressed together, our faces inches apart, and there was a brief pause where we just looked into each other's eyes. I knew I had to stop staring at her, because it was making me feel things that shouldn't be felt by someone having casual, meaningless, friends-with-benefits fun with their roommate, but I just couldn't stop.

Thankfully, she made the decision for me, leaning her head forward and getting back to kissing me. This time around was a lot slower and softer, like the urgency of the initial sexual tension and awkwardness was out of the way and we could just enjoy each other. Her tongue explored my mouth, and her hand stroked the side of my face and my hair. I felt her other hand reach up under my shirt to cup my boob, gently kneading it as a few of her fingers found my slowly hardening nipple and tugged. My mind bluescreened. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, that I was really making out with Gemma like I had fantasized about so many times before. And all it had taken to make that fantasy a reality was to throw my dignity into a woodchipper! Who could have guessed?

Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers