All Comments on 'Naughty and Nineteen'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sounds Pretty much like real life to me

Been a bit more real if the word BIG had been left out.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
Just a bit too clinical

Since you are telling the story as you remembered it, maybe it is understandable that you wanted to fill in all the gaps, but I would have gone for more emotion and less substance. And yes,it was not really necessary to repeat the word BIg quite so often, especially since it did not really play a major part in the deflowering. You do get extra credit for the condom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OK - but

It is difficult to write for all generations. It is now harder than earlier since the rate of expanding colloquialisms is greater. I have no idea what you mean by "make out" or by "hang out". I guess your characters don't either, since you imply they don't both mean the same thing by the weird expressions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That was sweet

I liked the story, but I didn't like that you had sex one twice and didn't get together after that...Hmmmm...I don't know kinda left me hangin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A True Virgin to a Fictional Woman

I am just a virgin, but when I read this story I found myself becoming the fictional woman in the story's ending. A sense of fullfilment I am not sure I would have felt otherwise. Never had sex, but I feel the story brought up some sensations I might get when I will actually do it.

Thanks for sharing your experience in writing--

I learned a lot from it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
feeling

the first part of your version was a little lame so to speak but you there was enough variety to keep me reading on. i was totally intrigured twoards the end and the finish was great. i think i finally found one with alot of truth in the end and something that wasnt made up like "we lived happily ever after"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Condom 2

After the first defloration fuck you say you took the condom off, cleaned up then spooned. Then Stacy wanted to ride you & she looked amazing bouncing up & down on you, but no mention of a second condom. So after 20minutes she said she wanted to feel you cum again, and you were happy to oblige. I presume you came into her cunt without a condom on?? So why bother with the a condom the first time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous