Naughty at a Family Dinner

Story Info
I wore a vibrator and butt plug at a family dinner.
1.7k words
3.6
43.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys! My name's Alishba, I'm 22 years old, and I am 5-1, 140-145 pounds, light skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. I was born in Pakistan but raised in Canada and have lived here almost all my life.

I am married to my husband John who is 32 and white and we've been together for 2 years now. John and I have an open marriage where either of us are allowed to pursue other partners, though I've been the one taking full advantage of it while he's only been with one other woman. About a year ago, I started sleeping with men for money and it's been a huge help for us financially after John got laid off and his new job didn't pay as much. Before marriage I had only had sex with two guys including John but over the last year, I've been with several men, including some of my friends and some of John's friends. I've become a lot more adventurous and have experimented with new things, including with toys.

One of my favourite toys is my butt plug that I've enjoyed inside me while I'm at home doing day to day tasks or wearing it to my dates with customers. But I've never actually worn it in public for an entire day until one morning when I was feeling particularly brave and decided to go ahead with it. My schedule was fairly busy: We had a family get together at my uncle's house and I was in charge of cooking a dish. So, I had to go grocery shopping. I woke up at 10am and got dressed in a loose black mini skirt and black sweater and carefully put the plug inside me, moaning slightly as I did it.

I took my husband's car to do grocery as he was working from home this day. Grocery shopping was usually pretty boring for me but today felt like a thrill. Having my butt plug inside me gave every step I took new meaning. I felt naughty and aroused and was horny enough to fuck the next guy who gave me a smile. Shopping took extra long today but it was probably the best experience I've had doing groceries lol.

When I got home, I kept the butt plug inside me and got so busy with preparing the dish that I forgot it was there. Once I was done, I got a call from Reg, one of my friends who I had been seeing regularly. Reg is a handsome black guy in his mid 30s who used to be a district manager in the retail store I used to work at years ago. We developed a friendship and were seeing each other for several months. My husband was aware of my relationship with Reg and knew how much I enjoyed his company. He was also the first black guy I had ever been with.

Reg asked me what I was up to today and I told him that I was going to a family thing. I told him my naughty secret about the butt plug and that I planned on wearing it tonight too. He got aroused by that idea and asked if he could come. I told him it was a family thing and wasn't sure if he belonged but he was insisting. So I told him I would check and get back to him.

I went to John and asked him if he could say that Reg was his friend and that he wanted to invite him along. John hesitated at first saying that it may be awkward to bring a friend to a family thing but gave in as I insisted. I was excited and texted my mom to let her know that John and I will be bringing a friend. I went to my bedroom and got ready, and decided to wear a black polka mini dress. I kept my butt plug inside me but decided to take things a step further now that Reg was also coming. I put in a remote controlled vibrator in my pussy and sent Reg access to it. He was excited to use it and did a couple of test runs. I decided to keep this from my husband and wanted it to be mine and Reg's dirty secret.

Reg continued to turn on the vibrator while I was in the car with my husband and I had to fight to contain myself and act natural as possible so he wouldn't know what was happening. When we got there, my mom greeted us at the door along with my step dad and uncle. My mom commented on my outfit, asking why I had to dress so revealingly. Because we're originally from Pakistan, its frowned upon when women dress revealingly but I never cared what people thought and always wanted to be myself. I brushed off my mom's comment and introduced everyone to Reg as a friend of ours.

The night started off okay and Reg hadn't done anything with the vibrator. He was busy chatting up everyone and I was getting disappointed. When we all sat down at the dinner table though, I was between Reg and my husband. That's when he began the show. He turned it on when I was least expecting it and I squirmed a little in my seat. He turned up the intensity and I tried to contain myself. No one seemed to notice my struggle as I was doing a pretty good job at hiding it. Then Reg put his large hands on my bare leg under the table.

This sent me over the edge as my pussy reached a new level of wetness and he continued to arouse me with the vibrator, pumping up the intensity. That, along with the butt plug and Reg's hands on me in plain sight where my family was sent me over the edge. I came. I orgasmed. And it was obvious that something was wrong as I stood up suddenly and tripped over the chair. I fell down on the ground in front of everyone and it was super embarrassing. My dress had risen up above my waist and I quickly adjusted it down, worried that someone would see the vibrator and butt plug in me.

A few people helped me up and Reg just had the evilest smile on his face. I told everyone I was fine and went to the bathroom. My mom followed me upstairs to make sure I was okay and I told her I was fine. I cleaned myself up and dried the wetness from my pussy. While I was in the bathroom, Reg texted me asking how it was. I texted back and told him I hated him (in a playful way). He messaged back and told me to meet him in his car. I told him he was crazy but couldn't get myself to say no. When I went downstairs, I told my mom I was going out to Tim Hortons to get a coffee. Reg said he wouldn't mind a drive and offered to drive me there. A few people gave us their drink orders and Reg and I were off.

We pulled up to a secluded part of the parking lot and I removed the vibrator while keeping the butt plug inside me. I jumped on top of Reg as he pushed his seat back and started kissing him. He undid his belt and lowered his pants and guided his cock inside my pussy, not wasting any time. I felt every inch of his big black cock inside me as I bounced up and down on his cock, keeping my lips on his as he cupped my creamy white ass and pushed the plug deeper in me. I moaned and said his name and called him daddy as he continued to fuck my married pussy.

He was close to cumming and when he did, his cum gushed into my pussy, shooting deep up into my womb as I enjoyed his hot cum against the inside walls of my pussy. I got off his cock and went to my seat. I started to clean myself with the tissue but Reg said not to. He insisted I stay dirty with his cum inside me and that I don't fix my hair or make up. I obeyed his orders and buried my face in his cock, taking every inch of it in my tiny mouth and licking it clean for him, servicing him.

We were about to head back when we realized that we had promised everyone coffee. We got the drink orders and headed back inside. I could feel his cum inside me starting to ooze out, sticking between my legs, as I hoped no one would notice. But hiding from everyone was a turn on in itself. My mom came up to me and told me I didn't look good. My hair was a mess and my skin was flush and she asked if I was okay. I told her I was fine and that it was just the wind that messed up my hair. She left me alone after that as we enjoyed the rest of the evening.

When the night was done and we were about to head home, Reg wanted to take me home for a night of fucking. I went to my husband and asked him if it was okay. He agreed and told me to enjoy but I could tell that his enjoyment of sharing his wife was not as high as it used to be. But at the same time he wanted to keep me happy so he agreed. I kissed him goodnight and proceeded to Reg's car and left with him.

Reg fucked me all night long. He fucked me in my pussy and he fucked me in my ass. He fucked my mouth. And he fucked me missionary, doggy, and I rode him till I was dripping in sweat. And he came inside me, filling my pussy, mouth, and ass in cum. I didnt have a change of clothes but we were having so much fun that I stayed another night. Another night of getting fucked by the best cock I had ever had. And then I finally went back to my husband two mornings later, smelling of sweat and cum, still dirty and unshowered.

It was a memorable couple of days.