All Comments on 'Naughty at a Family Dinner'

by alishbaby99

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

again, short and sweet

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Why do people write crappy drivel like this? Is it a reflection of their own married lives?

21stcv21stcvabout 2 years ago

Dirty cow.

Lucky Reg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This isn't a healthy married life for you husband anymore, and by the sounds of it might be coming to an end shortly. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You ruined it when you brought the friend in. Family gatherings should be left as family gatherings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Please

Please if you want to write in the loving wife category please stop writing these kinds of stories. These stories look like you have only written them to bait the readers who love to read BTB stories. You have got loads of other category’s yet you “want” to put it into the loving wife category why?. Because you want to bait the readers of the loving wife category instead of putting your story into the anal category. As you know by now it’s not about what characters you use . It’s about what you get your characters doing aka Sexual things and in your case this story is anal category . Sod the wife crap it’s what the main sexual feature is and in this case anal category. So stop baiting the readers wake up and get writing in other category’s just leave the loving wife category alone please.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Why did she even get married? Seems she doesn’t have any love or respect for her husband / own family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you want to write about fetish - fine. But at least post this garbage in the correct category. Nothing to do with LW.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I get such a kick out of you.

Though why change your name? You get the same responses that you want.

Im still not sure if you are just a cuck troll or if you are truly mentally ill.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Weakling wimp husband.

Disgusting 403 wife.

Reminded me of manosphere slogan:

"She belongs to the streets"!

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

michelm91 said Garbage ! ..............I say crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nasty whore is all primed up for a night with Jamal. Yet another ir/cuck piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel that literotica should separate ALL cuckold stories into a category by themselves so that the cuck group won't have to sift through all the true (CHEATING WIVES) stories that are in this group . First off , you will gain the gratitude of ALL cheating wives fans . this will ensure continued readership which will keep you in business . That ought to be ALL the incentive you need to do so .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alishba is one hot little cum slut.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 2 years ago

You naughty girl you ! I love your stories - sexy, fun and well written. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Average

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous