Naughty at Home

Story Info
Kazia's story continues.
4.2k words
4.05
8.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty at Home

Wrap up to this story. Not much more to say, but yes Arushi is the same character from my Becoming a Pet stories.

"Am I really going to do this?" Kazia stared at the very nice home before her, whose address she checked for the tenth time in as many minutes. Finally she inhaled slowly and let it out with equal care as she stepped out of the car. Trying to breath normally she walked to the door and only briefly hesitated before ringing the bell. She was just considering a second push of the button when the door was opened by a striking older woman whose ancestry if not birth was India.

"Hello, you must be Kazimiera. Arushi. Adrian said he would be sending you to me. Come in." She turned with a grace that took Kazia's breath away and walked into the house. Kazia blinked and stood for several moments before quickly following. When she reached the living room Arushi was seated, with all of the regal baring to make any queen envious. She was casually sipping from a tea cup when Kazia stopped just inside the room. Arushi set the cup in its saucer, clearly in no hurry. She pointed to the floor beside her.

"Kneel." Although she had no desire to resist, Kazia still had the sensation of her body acting on its own to comply with the command. Arushi nodded but didn't speak as she returned to sipping from the tea cup and she petted Kazia like a dog. Kazia found herself purring. Although it was soft she detected the sound of the cup being returned to the saucer and looked up. Arushi was looking down at her, chin resting in thumb and first two fingers. Kazia began to feel uncomfortable as Arushi remained unspeaking. After several moments Kazia broke the silence.

"Should I undress now...ma'am." Arushi shook her head.

"Mistress. A pet should wait to hear what is wished of them." Kazia felt herself blushing as she looked down. After several moments Arushi stood and pulled on where her skirt was tied and it dropped to the floor. Kazia gasped when she saw that Arushi was not wearing panties. The older woman sat with her legs spread.

"Ever pleased a woman?" Kazia shook her head. Arushi pointed to her pussy and Kazia slowly nodded. Kazia leaned in close, but hesitated as she stared at Arushi's pussy that she saw had a drop of moisture. Arushi pushed her head gently and Kazia lowered her head. She slowly extended her tongue and with trepidation gave Arushi a taste. The reaction was quite muted and Kazia was feeling uncertain.

However Arushi spoke softly, encouraging and instructing. Soon Arushi's breathing had increased, but again her reaction was quite mild. Kazia's confidence grew as she noticed that Arushi's pussy was becoming wetter and there was even a subtle tightening. So she redoubled her efforts as she was now more determined to bring the older woman to orgasm. Arushi's hands gently held Kazia's head in tightly to her pussy. Kazia soon found Arushi's clit and clamped her lips upon it to suck it as hard as possible.

Soon Arushi was grinding against Kazia's face and her breathing was interspersed with barely audible moans. In a short time with a slight moan Arushi came on Kazia's face. In moments Arushi released Kazia, who knelt on the floor. Arushi pressed the tips of her fingers together and looked down at Kazia. The younger woman looked up, but didn't make eye contact as Arushi spoke.

"Very good. You can be obedient, but your oral skills need work. I have an appointment shortly. I will call you when I have time for a full session." Kazia blinked and slowly stood.

"You aren't going to spank me?" Arushi shook her head.

"You clearly enjoy it. So, it will be at my discretion." Kazia with her eyes still lowered nodded slowly. When she got out to her car she saw in the rearview mirror that her face was covered in Arushi's cum. She considered wiping her face, but smiled as she drove off toward home.

It was several days later when Kazia received a text from Arushi.

-Today 1. Don't be late.

Kazia only briefly considered this before going to prepare. It was at two minutes to one that she found herself at Arushi's door once more. This time she had less time to wait before Arushi answered the door. Arushi nodded and without speaking turned to walk away. Once again Kazia followed quickly. This time Arushi led her down the hallway to a room that was clearly outfitted as a "playroom". The walls were black, various mirrors, including on the ceiling, and everywhere she looked were various toys and apparatus for fetish games.

"Undress." Kazia tried to conceal her eagerness, but was certain she wasn't succeeding. Arushi pointed to a table. Kazia quickly climbed onto the table and Arushi restrained all four limbs, each with a separate strap. Kazia attempted to look around, but almost immediately a blindfold was placed over her eyes. All at once she felt her heart pounding and her head jerked as she pulled at the restraints. She felt a hand stroking her hair and heard Arushi making soothing noises.

"Easy, pet. The first time with the blindfold affects some worse than others. Now let's wait a few minutes. If you still can't deal with it, I'll remove it." Kazia nodded and tried to slow her breathing as she felt the hand descend from her hair down her back. The hand reached her rear and rubbed over her ass with occasional passes down her pussy. Kazia moaned softly and soon her heart slowed.

"Are you read to continue?" She nodded. Suddenly she felt a smack on her rear. She moaned and wiggled her ass, eager for more. However another was not forthcoming. She collapsed onto the table, hanging her head as she considered Arushi's earlier remarks about her enjoying being spanked. Just as she was considering this she received another smack on her rear. She moaned, but managed to resist arching her back or thrusting her rear back in anticipation of another smack. She felt a crop stroking her rear, this time unable to resist her moan was accompanied by her ass pressing against the crop.

However she struggled to keep her vocalizations to moans rather than begging for more. She settled back down as the crop withdrew. Kazia wondered what would happen next, when her nipples were pulled, however she barely had a chance to moan before she was released. The crop returned to stroke her pussy. She moaned and unashamedly pressed back against the crop. Suddenly the crop made several quick strikes to her rear. She moaned louder and finally she spoke.

"Please...please, mistress use me however you wish, but please let me cum." The crop moved slowly up her back, crossed over her right should and moved between her breasts before continuing down her stomach, but stopped before going between her legs. The crop was at a breast pushing up on the nipple, she moaned softly, but this was barely any stimulation and her moaning quickly turned to whimpers. The crop disappeared once more and a hand stroked her hair soothingly.

"Easy pet. I am not torturing you, but you must learn that your orgasms are at my discretion." Kazia slowly nodded. The crop returned at random intervals, coming and going without warning, sometimes to strike and sometimes to stroke. Kazia groaned and struggled in her bonds as her frustration at being so turned on mounted. She lost track of time, so she had no idea of how long she waited before she felt the table shift as Arushi climbed onto it.

Hands on her head gently pulled her between the older woman's legs. She eagerly extended a tongue to begin exploring Arushi's pussy. The older woman's reactions were inaudible, but Kazia remembered everything she had been told the previous time, using her lips as well as her tongue and exploring completely including kissing the thighs on either side. Exploring entirely by feel was a bit difficult, however Kazia continued regardless.

Arushi gently pulled her in tighter and she continued her exploration, now thrusting her tongue between the lips and occasionally checking the clit with her tongue in an attempt to judge how close Arushi was. She felt Arushi's grip tighten slightly and her breathing came a bit faster. Only able to use her tongue Kazia began licking the entire length of Arushi's pussy. Arushi began moaning just on the edge of hearing. Kazia began licking harder, feeling a growing desperation to get Arushi off, despite her inexperience with women.

Taking one lip then the other between her own and sucked hard. Arushi's moans became a little louder and her legs tightened around Kazia's head. Kazia decided that it was time and switched her efforts to sucking Arushi's clit. Arushi's moaning became louder and Kazia used her tongue and lips to suck even harder in efforts to bring the older woman to orgasm.

Suddenly she was pulled in tighter and Arushi cried out. After several moments she released Kazia. Kazia lay on the table wondering what would happen next when she felt the table shift again as Arushi climbed off. Kazia raised her head in anticipation. She didn't have long to wait as she felt the crop strike her rear once more. She moaned and expected the crop to withdraw once more, but it struck again and again.

Sometimes the crop would pause between strikes and sometimes it would strike in rapid succession. Kazia's moaning became louder and she writhed in her bonds. Arushi continued to rain down blows from the crop on Kazia's rear. While she briefly considered how red her ass was becoming Kazia was quickly lost in the pleasure that was flooding through the rest of her. She was shocked to find herself cumming from the stimulation of being spanked. She cried out as the spanking continued until she collapsed and quieted.

When she came to she realized that the blindfold was off and she was no longer restrained. She slowly rose to a sitting position and looked around. Arushi was seated in a chair, watching her carefully.

"Are you all right, my pet?" Kazia hesitated a moment before smiling and nodding. Arushi returned the smile and handed Kazia a glass of water. She gratefully drank it all down before returning the glass to Arushi. Arushi set the glass aside and turned back to Kazia. "That was very good. Now, go home and rest, I'll call upon you sometime in the next week, be ready." Kazia nodded.

"Thank you, mistress." Kazia dressed and headed home, wondering at the direction her life had taken and where was it really headed.

It was almost a week before Kazia received a text from Arushi. She was surprised that Arushi was coming to her and that she had somehow timed it for when Val was out of the house. However her thoughts were soon interrupted by the doorbell, she quickly rose to answer it. She opened the door and lowered her eyes when she saw that it was Arushi.

"Hello, mistress. I was surprised by your text. But my husband will be back any time." Arushi held up a hand.

"Relax my pet. I'm sure we have an hour. Trust me." Kazia nodded and stepped aside so that Arushi could enter. While Kazia closed the door Arushi headed to the living room carrying something dark in color. When she reached the living room she saw Arushi setting up a table about the size of the table that her boss had tied her to. Knowing what was required of her she swiftly undressed and bent over the table that she found to be surprisingly stable given that it was clearly so light. She heard Arushi laugh softly.

"Eager aren't we my pet." Arushi strapped Kazia's limbs to the table as Adrian had. As the last time Kazia soon found herself blindfolded and petted until she calmed. The crop rained down blows upon her rear and she moaned loudly. The blows suddenly stopped and she whimpered her disappointment. Her nipples were tugged briefly and her moans were soft, but overall she felt further from orgasm.

Suddenly the crop was striking her rear, but all too quickly it stopped and she whimpered. She expected that anytime Arushi would climb up onto the table for oral, but several minutes passed with nothing. When she felt hands on her face it was a surprise when something pressed against her lips. She was so surprised that she opened her mouth. All at once it plunged inside.

When it was all the way in she realized that it was a dick, but reevaluation determined it must be a dildo and with the hands on her head it was obviously attached to a harness. Soon the dildo was thrusting in and out with growing speed. Kazia moaned and simply allowed her mouth to be used. She whimpered when the dildo pulled out completely. She raised her head slightly, although she couldn't see what Arushi was doing.

She didn't have long to wonder before she felt hands on her rear. She briefly tensed but relaxed as she felt the dildo press against her rear. She was so wet that it took only a little pressure before with a moan she was penetrated. The dildo plunged all the way in with one swift motion. Arushi wasted no time in working her thrusts up to speed. Kazia moaned, amazed that the dildo felt so real. Arushi's grip on her rear tightened and Kazia's moaning grew louder as the dildo continued to fill her pussy.

Suddenly Kazia felt a smack on her rear and cried out as her orgasm approached even faster. The smacks continued with force and in rapid succession. Kazia moaned and writhed in her bonds, desperate to touch herself. However between the spanking and the dildo moving in and out of her pussy at speed it would not be long. Kazia gripped the table and cried out as her orgasm hit. Arushi continued both her spanking and thrusts until Kazia's orgasm ended and she lay still. After one last hard thrust all the way in Arushi slowly pulled out. Kazia lay on the table breathing softly when her head was slowly raised and she felt the dildo pressed to her lips. She rapidly opened her mouth to accept it inside.

Arushi wasted no time in beginning to thrust away while holding onto Kazia's head. While this was not the first time she had tasted her pussy after being fucked, it was the first time with a strapon, so she only really noticed her own taste. After a number of thrusts, during which Kazia swallowed as best she could Arushi pulled out.

By the time the blindfold was pulled off Arushi was dressed and Kazia realized she was no longer bound. Arushi was seated with her usual regality as she waited for Kazia. Kazia slowly stood and then descended to her knees to crawl over to Arushi, where she knelt waiting. Arushi ran a hand through Kazia's hair as she spoke.

"You are doing well my pet. I think I will soon have a long-term solution to your problem." Arushi stood and gathered up her implements and the table to depart. This would set a pattern for several weeks, each time Arushi showing up when Val was out and always with the blindfold. One day Kazia was restrained and blindfolded as usual when the usual spanking began. Once her ass was stinging and she felt as if she would cum any moment she felt hands on her ass.

They soon spread her cheeks and worked the plug in and out of her ass, causing her to moan loudly and thrust her ass back against them. This did not continue for long before the plug was pulled out completely, she whimpered softly at the sudden feeling of emptiness. However she didn't have long to experience this before she felt something bigger pressing against the entrance to her ass. She gasped as it slowly pushed into her, soon she was fully penetrated and she moaned.

It was not long before her ass was being emptied and filled in rapid succession. She moaned loudly and attempted to meet these thrusts as much as the straps would allow. The thrusts continued regardless of her own efforts and her moaning became louder. She cried out as a hand struck her ass. She momentarily had the thought that something was wrong with the hand that was spanking her. However with her ass being fucked at such a rapid pace she couldn't focus on anything else.

Her thoughts were briefly interrupted by the sensation that the dildo in her ass was swelling, but another series of smacks to her ass cheeks distracted her from such thoughts. Sometime later she heard a grunt and the thrusting stopped briefly before making a series of quick thrusts. She gasped as she felt what reminded her of someone cumming in her ass. This was quickly followed by her ass being emptied by the dildo.

Before she could speak she felt hands on her head directing her to accept the object in her mouth. As soon as it entered she knew immediately that it was a real dick, not a dildo. She tried to object and reject it, but whoever it was continued to thrust inside it, ignoring her protests. Seeing that whoever he was that he wasn't interested in stopping Kazia relaxed her mouth and allowed the dick to use her mouth.

Once his cock had been thoroughly cleaned he pulled out. The blindfold was removed and she gasped. The first thing she saw was Arushi sitting in a chair right across from her, clearly she had been seated the entire time. She immediately looked around to see Val standing by, his nudity and half erect dick making it quite clear that he was the one who had been fucking her. She opened her mouth, but no words came out as she could not find what to say. Arushi nodded.

"Adrian realized that the long-term solution was that Valerian must be able to provide what you needed, if possible. I think you both need to see me on a regular basis, but it will be together. However that is enough for today." Arushi released her and began packing her things while Val led her to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom they stretched out on the bed. When Kazia broke the silence it was with a fierce tone that caused Val to flinch at its ferocity.

"What the hell, Val? How could you do that? ...How did this even start?" She relaxed a bit and he also relaxed as he responded.

"I'm sorry, Kazimiera, but to be honest after what Arushi told me, I should be angry. With your boss?" She lowered her eyes and nodded slowly.

"You're right. I'm sorry Val. You being gone so much, I was feeling horny, my work deteriorated and I started dressing to get attention, although I wasn't actually thinking about actually getting it. Mr. Corte, got tired of how my work had deteriorated. So, he decided I needed to be disciplined. I was so horny that I didn't object too hard when he told me to undress or submit to him shaving me between my legs. He spanked me until my ass was red and stinging. When he fucked me I was initially humiliated, but later on I realized that I craved the discipline, to submit." He nodded.

"Adrian told Arushi, who explained everything to me. I was skeptical, but she invited me to observe one of your sessions with her. After that she involved me in some of her sessions in order to instruct me in how to dominate you." She nodded.

"So, where do we go from here?" He smiled.

"Arushi wants to continue seeing us to see if long-term I can dominate you. I don't know if I'm really up to being a domme, but I will try." She nodded, but instead of speaking her eyes trailed down his body, becoming focused on his cock, which was now becoming harder. Kazia licked her lips and leaned forward to quickly take him in her mouth. She readily took him all the way down and moaned softly as she eagerly sucked and licked.

He moaned softly and put a hand on her head. She eagerly bobbed up and down until he was fully erect. She looked up at him grinning and kissed the head of his cock. She pushed his shoulders back so she could lower herself onto his cock. She moaned softly as she fully impaled herself on him. He smiled.

"Go for it." She leaned into kiss him before sitting up to begin moving up and down. She moaned and began thinking about the new experiences she had had in such a short period of time, bondage, anal and blindfolding as well as spanking in a sexual situation. She gripped his shoulders and moaned loudly as she got up to speed. Kazia gripped him tightly with her pussy in an effort to drive both of them closer to orgasm. He grabbed her hips to begin thrusting upward. Soon she was no longer moving on her own, but merely holding on for the ride he was giving her. She moaned and struggled to hang on as he moved even faster. She felt her orgasm was imminent, but suddenly he stopped. She looked down.

12