Naughty at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell, Val? I was so close." He grinned.

"I want to fuck your ass again." Her mouth dropped open and after a little awkwardness due to the position he was able to line up the head with her ass. Her shock turned to moans as the head slipped inside. This moaning soon turned to full blown cries of pleasure as he slid further inside her. Val briefly hesitated all the way inside before returning to his earlier pace of thrusting. Kazia moaned, enjoying the feeling of being completely at his mercy and the object being his pleasure, with her own being a secondary concern.

This continued until she cried out as her orgasm hit, but he continued his thrusting, only to pause briefly as he rolled her onto her back. Once in the new position he returned to thrust in and out of her ass. She held on and felt another orgasm fast approaching. Suddenly he took a nipple in his mouth to press his teeth in delicately. She cried out as her orgasm hit causing her to shudder and writhe in his arms. However he continued his thrusting until suddenly he cried out and thrust hard into her. He continued to move in and out of her for several moments before slowing to a stop. After a short time he pulled out and lay beside her. When she got her breath back she turned to him to speak.

"That was amazing. How did you avoid crying out earlier?" He shrugged.

"Not easily and I didn't manage to remain completely silent." She nodded.

"So we really going to make a go of this? You dominating me?" Val grinned.

"With Arushi's help, we're sure going to try. But promise no more dressing to get your boss's attention." She made much of crossing herself and held up three fingers.

"Promise."

However a week later saw her laying over his lap getting spanked. She tried to sound indignant, but this was difficult as his hand struck her rear with steady smacks.

"I didn't...oh...dress for...uh...my boss." When he spoke he used the spanks to emphasize his words.

"Yes, but you were flirting. You brushed your ass against him." Kazia hung her head admitting the truth of his words. After he had been smacking her rear for some time and the cheeks had turned well and truly red, he stopped for a breather before letting her up. Her eyes were lowered as she spoke.

"I'm sorry, Val. I really don't know what else to say." He pointed to the floor and she quickly kneeled. Val looked down shaking his head as he spoke.

"I do. Kazimiera, you wanted me to spank you, right?" She nodded, but didn't look up. "How about we make a deal? I'll spank you regularly, particularly right before we have sex. So, no more being naughty in public for spanks. Is that acceptable?" She grinned, nodding furiously as she finally looked up.

"Can we fuck now? I can see you're so hard it must be painful and I'm so turned on that I'm practically gushing." He shrugged and nodded.

"Bend over the bed my slut." She practically squealed as she complied with his directions. He couldn't believe how easily he slid into her. They were both so turned on that they came quickly. Afterward they lay in bed and he spoke as he held her.

"You didn't actually answer me. What do you think of my proposal?" She sighed, writhing against him as if hoping to distract him. However she answered regardless.

"The same answer I gave the last time you made a proposal." He stared a moment, but soon burst out laughing.

"Okay, our first session with Arushi is on Saturday." She tilted her head so they could kiss.

"Can't wait."

The End


12