All Comments on 'Naughty Auntie Annie'

by CuddlyAl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Short and sweet

Short and sweet like a roasted maggot! wow, that was some naughty auntie, and Uncle, what can one say? Spoil sport.

I hope this was not the end of the story.

J

snatale40snatale40almost 12 years ago
Hot....Aunt/ Nephew session!

The story has the potential to have many hot future sessions. The Aunt has the typical Lady on the streets...whore in the sheets flavor that is very appealing. Let them start sneaking to allow more romps to continue if the Uncle is onto them. Please continue the sessions!! Thanks for writing it!

jouliejoulieover 11 years ago
Auntie obviously has needs.

This auntie is as the title says, naughty, but seriously naughty!

Uncle, either he knew what auntie was like or auntie was giving a payback fuck.

All ways round this lad should start sneaking round when Uncle is not about auntie obviously has needs.

An excellent basis for some interesting activity!

Where DID the red lipstick come from, there is a lot more to this tale lets hope it gets told.

Well Done,

Joulie

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intense, Naughty, and Steamy!

I absolutely loved this 5 star story. I've already read it 3 times. It's one of the best stories here on Literotica. Thank you. Uncle Charles at the end was totally unexpected, surprising, and fodder for future romps elsewhere. Please turn this story into a series. Your writing abilities are unique and fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Needs work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous