Naughty Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers

Sally drove Susie to the restaurant. "I know the boy is cute, but why ever did you want to marry him?" Sally asked as she drove.

"Oh, Mom, we've been over this. He was smart, good looking, and a lot of fun in college. And he got that great job in statistical modeling. He's got a great future. How did I know he was going to be such an asshole? He was a lot more interested in... in me, physically, back then..." Susie said.

"Well, no wonder!" Sally retorted. "You've got tits like his mom's. That's all he saw in you."

Susie was silent for a moment. Maybe she has a point, she thought. It would explain a lot. "Well, we'll know pretty soon if your theory is correct."

Susie had used her expertise as a network security consultant to set up 3 hidden webcams in the living room. "You can do that?" her mother had asked. "And can you record it?"

"Easy-peasy," Susie had replied, although at the time she thought her mother was crazy to think there'd be anything to 'catch them' at, as Sally seemed to believe. Now she wasn't so sure. She was astounded to hear Jeanine's story of the naughty little boy who was now her husband. There was definitely something rotten in the Denmark of that relationship.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Susie took out her phone and logged into her home network and activated the recording app on her laptop at home. Then she opened the camera views and saw that Johnny had arrived and the mother and son were talking. She turned up the audio just in time to hear Johnny call Sally a "meddling bitch." Susie laughed out loud, but Sally just muttered, "You don't know the half of it, sonny." They watched and listened as the incriminating scene unfolded, Sally's self-righteous delight growing with every passing moment and Susie becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the invasion of privacy she had engineered, until Johnny exposed himself to his mom; then the guilt quickly changed to outrage.

"What the fuck!" Susie exclaimed, almost yelling in her mother's ear. Sally grinned and said, "What did I tell you?" when Jeanine took her son's cock in hand and licked it.

"You don't have to sound so happy about it," Susie replied petulantly.

"Look!" Sally shouted, as Johnny came all over his mother. "Oh! My! God!" they said in unison. They watched and listened in rapt fascination as Johnny helped Jeanine take off her cum-spattered blouse.

"Could you get me a damp paper towel? I think I can just wipe this off - should be okay." Then she giggled. "Better bring a few extra dry towels too. I'm covered in it!"

"Sorry, Mommy, I couldn't help it," Johnny tried to explain as he pulled up his pants.

"Never mind that, now dear. Just help me clean up."

"Yes, Mommy," he answered. It looked like it was difficult for him to tear himself away from the sight of Jeanine's big boobs in their big mommy--bra. Clutching his pants with one hand, he shuffled off to retrieve the paper towels.

He returned quickly and then clumsily tried to help his mom wipe up the cum, focusing from the neck down, leaving it to Jeanine to tackle her face and hair. He managed to feel her breasts and brush against her sensitive nipples, stimulating her further.

"Johnny! What are you doing!" she said in a tone that no one, least of all Susie and Sally, believed was genuine.

"You have such nice boobies. Can I see them? Please?" It revolted Susie a little bit to hear him talk like that. Like a child. Sally wasn't at all surprised.

"You always did like my boobies, didn't you?" Jeanine said softly. She lifted one, then the other, out of their cloth confinement. They flounced out and down, jiggling and bouncing a little.

"Oh, Mommy!" Johnny sighed with delight as he buried his face between her massive mammaries. Soon he was sucking on her engorged nipples, as Sally and Susie watched on the phone screen. He sucked one and then the other, alternating between left and right to maximize his mother's arousal. He had dropped his pants again and, in one of the cameras, the women watching could see he was hugely erect once again.

Jeanine was writhing in arousal, saying, "Stop, Johnny. Oh, please don't," and similar phrases in tones no one took seriously. The audience of two could clearly see that her hands were busy, her left in Johnny's hair and her right in her crotch. They watched in fascination as Johnny nursed and Jeanine masturbated, rubbing vigorously on her panty-clad pussy. Her other hand was traveling down Johnny's back toward his naked ass. As she spread her legs, Jeanine was scooching her ass forward until it reached the edge of the couch. Then, in one deft motion, she yanked her panties aside and pulled Johnny in so that his dripping cock kissed and then slipped up and off her sopping cunt-lips.

Sally watched triumphantly and Susie was aghast when, seemingly in perfect choreography, the mother and son brought their organs together again. This time, the long, thick shaft disappeared from view, swallowed whole by the florid, gaping maternal maw.

Johnny fucked his mother with deep, forceful strokes, his passion building every time their groins collided, with the slap and squish of flesh on flesh. Jeanine clutched at his shoulders, moaning in abandon as all her repressed desires began to boil. They shifted, again moving in perfect harmony, so that Jeanine was on her back with Johnny on top of her, between her legs, pounding her pussy like a piston.

Susie couldn't understand it. 'He never fucks me like that,' she thought, 'Not with that much enthusiasm.' She felt ill. She glanced at her mother who appeared to be enjoying her vindication. "What did I tell you!" she said triumphantly. Susie sat stony-faced, not sure whom she was more angry with, her husband or her mother. Or *his* mother! She never did like Jeanine much, but this was unbelievable. Un-Be-Fucking-Lievable!!!

A glance at her daughter told Sally that Susie was losing it. She said, "We'd better get dinner and head back, don't you think?" Susie didn't reply, so Sally said, "I'll call it in." She got out her phone and asked for an order of Almond Chicken, which was Susie's favorite, and Mongolian Beef, which she liked. Two orders is more than enough for three women, she decided, and Johnny didn't eat Chinese.

Susie was still watching the action on her phone with daggers in her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Susie and Sally returned, they found Johnny and Jeanine sitting in the living room, their silence the only hint that anything untoward had occurred. Susie took the food into the kitchen and began to set the table, too angry and disgusted to face the incestuous couple yet.

She went over in her mind the plan her mother had devised on their drive back. It was a simple outline and it should work, she thought, as long as they were on the same page. As she prepared herself she found that her angry resolve was becoming tempered with an eager anticipation. The thought of punishing her husband, really inflicting pain, was beginning to excite her.

"Well, Jeanine, how did it go?" Sally asked, completely ignoring her son-in-law. "Did you spank him?"

Johnny stared straight ahead, his face a blank as his mother tried to respond calmly.

"No," she said slowly, shaking her head. "No, it didn't work out. I wanted to, but..." her voice trailed off. She tried desperately to come up with a rational explanation, a scenario that would exonerate her somehow. She did not look at Sally. She could feel her son's semen leaking into her panties out of her still tingling pussy. Amidst the shame and fear she felt about what they had done, there was a small corner of her mind that wanted to declare it proudly.

"It didn't work out?" Sally snorted. Her sarcasm was menacing. Her eyes glowered threateningly. "Oh, I think it 'worked out' just the way you wanted." The edge in her voice forced Jeanine to look at her. "Didn't it, you fucking slut!" she concluded, her voice rising dangerously, so that Susie came to the door to watch.

Jeanine was stunned, but Johnny reacted; looking startled, he jumped to his feet, inches from his equally tall mother-in-law. "Hey! " he shouted. "Don't talk to my mother like that!"

Sally shoved him hard, so that he fell right back into his chair with an even more surprised look on his face. "Shut up, motherfucker!" she growled He started to stand up again, his face turning red with rage, but Sally slapped his face with her open palm, so hard that his head spun, knocking him off balance and back into his chair again awkwardly. Now he too was stunned.

"Listen, you fucking perverts. We saw what you did. We watched your little demonstration. And you're going to suffer for it, I swear.!" She turned and nodded to Susie.

Susie already had her phone out and was turning on the video playback. They all turned toward the TV screen as Jeanine's words, "You need a spanking," rang out clearly. And they watched as the scene unfolded. "Oh my god!" mother and son exclaimed in unison. Johnny buried his face in his hands, but Jeanine watched, mesmerized by the sheer audacity of it.

The reality of their incestuous act was simultaneously thrilling and horrific to both of them. It had really happened. They had actually done this thing. There it was on the screen! This wasn't some random Pornhub video. And the fact that Susie and Sally knew was the worst realization of all. Johnny and Jeanine could have handled it, they could have pretended it had never happened and shoved the memory of it down deep to be retrieved only in secret masturbatory reverie. But *they* knew!

To be continued...

yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers
12