All Comments on 'Naughty Choices with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 3 years agoAuthor

This story was made with the blessing of AnnDouglas. A real legend of erotica. Please follow her work. As always, I hope you've all enjoyed this.

heyall

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Yeap, thought I had read something very similar before.

But I enjoyed your take on it.

Thank you.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Very good hot story ,the flow of the story perfect *5* stars and thank you for writing .

Thou816Thou816over 3 years ago

Its so good.Keep up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

As wonderful as it is to feel your moms lips wrapped around your cock and being able to fuck her wet pussy. Knowing that you can always have that, there is still the exhilaration of a man sucking your cock and sucking his in return.

I have found through the years that both bring great pleasure.

Keep up the fantastic writing.

Happy and bi in Fl.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Perfect set-up for a loving mom to get involved. Sometimes special circumstances can let a mother give into latent desire.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

No wonder it seemed familiar.

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 3 years ago

wow, amazing story would love to read more.

always great stories, thankyou

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 3 years ago
Glad I stayed with the story

I enjoyed the plot twist and the story quite visual. I do wonder though what extra the VS store clerk would have provided too?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

I thought it sounded vaguely familiar - I'm pretty sure I read the original.

But, this was excellent, too - 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved how assertive the mom was and just took charge of the situation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story how a mother made her son a man and showed him how a woman's body feels and acts during sex! Gvae it 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...