Naughty Fun at the Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first time being naughty on public nude beach.
1k words
3.7
30.2k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trikydik
trikydik
26 Followers

Naught fun at the beach

Lisa and I have been together for about 5 years now, met as we both were going thru divorces. Started as friends, just hanging out and going to concerts, then progressed to some bedroom fun, and now full on love. She is my one one-and-done, even if it is 2nd time around... she's my love.. and she is so damn sexy she drives me nuts.

Now, a bit about us, we aren't spring chicks, but we aint bad either... she just turned 51 and at 5'4" and 130, still rocks a HOT ass, nice natural 34C and a natural bush over a beautiful meaty set of pussy lips that I can't keep my lips or tongue or fingers off of. She's also a redheaded, Irish, Jersey girl who has eyes that stop me in my tracks an amazing laugh and a don't dare me grin.

So, having met during our divorces, we were very open and up front from day one.... Talking about what went wrong, how we felt, what we wanted/didn't want. Talked about her not having sex for a long time, and same for me.. was over a year - almost 18months for me.. and a bit longer for her. I opened up about my love of sex, nude beaches, etc.. she was so cool and didn't flinch when I told her of my desire for being naked and the experimentation with my bi side that I was toying with. By the time we finally were having sex, it was AMAZING!!

As time went on, she came to love to be naked at my house and we never wore suits in the pool and she openly accepted my new "house rule" early on when I first saw her ass naked: "any time you bend over, your ass has to face me" She laughed at first, but then made it her own.. and even added that it was now not only house rule, but anywhere rule!! After that, I got her to agree to give the nude beach a try.. I couldn't wait to see her naked body there and see all the guys staring and lusting after her.... Plus, with her natural bush, I knew she would turn heads as everyone here in South Florida is shaved.

Needless to say I shouldn't have worried.. she took to the nude beach like it was her second home.. and other than vaca with her kids, we never go to clothed beaches anymore. So, as we progressed in our sex at home, and more time at the beach... and started to dabble in swinging (that's a whole other great story - series of stories I will attempt to add some day). This made me even hornier than when I was 18 and I'm 57 now....but she keeps me horny 24/7. So, I started to ask her to bend over more at the beach, to spread her legs a bit.. got her to let me put lotion on her as she stood with all watching me rub her tits and ass and pussy... then she would cover me.. and put extra lotion on my hardening cock.

Early this year, just after Christmas, we hit the beach... I always want to find some folks to talk to, hang with.. and ogle!! And, watch them ogle her. So, one day we met this guy about our age, in great shape (we learned he had his own soccer training company) with long hair. Super nice guy named Paul.

He was very polite and took an instant liking to Lisa from the minute he met us. We talked about all the creepy guys, and he said he knew all about them.. had named them... we talked about some fun naughty play we had done, and he told us some of his escapades with other couples on the beach - getting a hand job, cumming on a girl or two, and so on. He continually complimented Lisa on her ass and nipples and tits, and said he could tell she played sports a long time.. which she did, including two sports in D1 college... and years of tennis after that.

Anyway, flash forward a few visits later, and it was a not-so-nice day at the beach, windy and blustery... not that crowded. Had a few single guys scattered and a group of three funny black girls about 15ft behind us celebrating a birthday in their birthday suites.

I was horny and sat in front of Lisa and had her open her legs so I could jack off to her sweet pussy. She was nervous but let me have my fun. Then I told her I had to taste her and bent over and licked her sweet pussy... then I sat up and alternated between stroking my cock, sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. She finally gave in to my constant requests and sat back, opened her legs and fingered herself to a great orgasm that those around us heard and saw... I was hard as steel.. So hot to see her do that, couldn't ever imagine her doing it.

As we began to pack up, I had her bending over in various poses and taking pics.. and she then surprised me by getting on all fours, with her ass facing the guys, the black girls seeing her side on.. as she spread her ass for me (and the other guys) and let me take pics. Then she killed me by reaching back and fingering her pussy to another orgasm as we all watched and I took pics!! What a day!!

And then had fun watching her walk almost all the way to the car with just the t-shirt on that came to the top of her ass - so her ass and cunt were in full view the entire way!! The looks of those in the park and parking lot were laughable.. and it made us so damn horny. I know knew I had not only a sexy sexpot, but a bit of an exhibitionist, too.

Wait till you hear what she did on our next trip...

trikydik
trikydik
26 Followers