Naughty Fun at the Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
Loving wife continues to embrace her slut on nude beach.
4.6k words
4.12
13.6k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trikydik
trikydik
26 Followers

Naughty fun at the Beach 3

Welcome back, this is my third story.. and a continuation in a series of stories about how my girlfriend got more and more daring and slutty (and I love her being my slut) on some trips to the nude beach in South Florida.

Welcome fellow erotica lovers.... You don't have to read the earlier stories in this series to enjoy this story, but it will give you a bit more background and build up. This time it gets even crazier...

So, it was only a week since the last trip where she had her first real Naughty Fun..... stroking his cock, getting fingered and letting him (and me) cum on her tits... in middle of the day, at the nude beach!

I was totally horny all week, and could barely sleep last night, knowing we would be going to the nude beach today. Wondering if she would be in a Naughty mood, wondering if our friend Paul would be there. Would he push her further, would she push herself further - did she want to go further? Did she want to please him and serve him and show him more of herself. To let him know she was up to the challenge of being slutty like the girls he liked - knowing how much I loved her and supported her, and how much I wanted to see her be a total and complete slut... to do whatever makes her feel good? Did she want to see him there, was she hoping he would be there, was she looking forward to seeing him? Did she already know she would do whatever he wanted? Did she like knowing he had that kind of power over her? Was she doing it for me, for him, or for herself? I wonder if her pussy was already wet before we left the house, or if it got wet as we walked on the beach, or only when she saw him?

Anyway, lots running through my mind. For me, I loved that she was letting go, that she was embracing her inner slut, and letting her out. I loved that she was listening to what I was asking her to do, listening to my fantasies and desires.. and his! I loved how he was so easily able to get her to do things I had tried to get her to do for over a year. How he could talk so crudely, but in a polite way, to her.. and she hung on every word.

So, we get on the beach and walk down to near where we usually sit... didn't see him, was a bit bummed, but still happy to be there and there were some hot couples and single guys near by, so I knew I was going to enjoy watching her undress in front of them, enjoy seeing her bending over to set her towel and chair - watch to see who was looking and at what. My favorite part of going to the nude beach is to watch folks as they arrive and see them undress. Some just drop the clothes and sit, others purposely make a show of it - and I love em for it!! Tease, tease, tease - please. Plus, I love to see what they look like: Some come dressed to the nines in perfect outfits, get undressed and it is nothing to write home about. Others come kinda relaxed/shabby, strip and its "Whoa! Look at the ass or tits or pussy or cock on that one"!! I am both a massive voyeur, and part exhibitionist.

As we get things set up and ready, I ask her to put lotion on me. I love to have her do my whole body. I am someone who hates to burn, and wants to protect my skin, so normally I don't leave the house without 30 on. But, she learned early on, I will still ask her to re-cover my when we get there just to watch to see who watches. Especially when she leans over to do my lower legs - she sat down once and I told her uh-uh.. gotta give them a show, bend over to do my lower legs. Never fails - and she now does it knowingly and willingly. And she knows I will usually try to turn just right so that as she bends over to do my leg, that her ass and sweet pussy are facing a hot couple or a horny guy - love seeing the look on their face. Gotta get both legs, Babe!!

Then I love when she will kneel down and lotion my cock n balls..liberally. Best part is, my dick will be inches from her face and lips. Love to see the guys watching, knowing they are wishing it was their cock she was working, I mean, lotioning. And seeing the lust as they think of how they would just shove it in her mouth! What's also awesome is the lotion we use seems to have added more zinc or something and it now takes longer to rub it in... and that makes me get harder..... Plus, not only does she know I love this, but I think she secretly loves to put on the show, too. To know the guys (and gals) are watching her, watching her bend and rub, seeing her stroking my cock n balls. Some wishing it was them getting the treatment, others wishing they were doing it to me.

Next, her turn. I love getting my hands on her sweet body. I usually start with her standing facing me, but make sure my back is turned to face a good hot couple or two, or some horny guys. I start with her shoulders and arms.... Smiling as I use my mirrored sunglasses to see who is looking.. then smile at her as I get a handful to do her chest... making sure to get her breasts fully covered and to squeeze and pinch her big juicy nipples - want to get them standing up for all to see. Usually, will get a guy or two checking it out and "adjusting" themselves. Then I will kneel down, making sure that folks can get a good view of her as she automatically spreads her legs wider for me to get to her inner thighs and legs. Luv this because this puts me at perfect level to see and smell her pussy.... I like to take my time with her legs open like this, as you can see her lips hanging down just slightly and it makes the most perfect and horny view. I like making sure others can see it. When both legs are done, I then like to get the lotion on her bush and pussy, being sure to get the outer lips and mound... doing my best to make sure everyone sees her getting touched, and doing my best to make her wet and moan (which she has done a few times). Next, on to her back and ass. I love her shoulders, and when she raises her arms to hold her necklace and hair out of the way, I get a great view of her sexy shoulders and back.. and I know those in front now have a great view of her tits lifted up and jutting out!!

Best part for last.... And even better, I never asked her to do this, she started doing it on her own. When it is time for me to do her ass, I will step to her side and she will lean over straight legged and rest her hands on her chair or knees. Oh my! As I stand to her side, it gives an amazing view of her sweet round ass and nice meaty lips peaking out... and I always, or she always, makes sure her ass is facing someone!! I think she secretly likes to put on the show as much as I do, and I KNOW she loves to give me what she knows I want and like and lust for. I cant tell you the faces I have seen from some guys, and couples when she bends over and I rub her ass cheeks. A few times I have knelt behind her to the side and spread her legs and pulled her lips a bit and ran my hand back and forth so they all can see me rubbing her pussy, I mean, putting sun block on her most sensitive areas!!

So, lotion done, exhibitionist performance done. Now to get the music on, pour the drinks, and... Paul is walking up. She is smiling - why is she smiling?? Lol Is she wet now, getting wet now? Now that he is there? Did she want to see him, need to see him, look forward to seeing him. Does she want to go further? Does she want him to push her further, or me push her further, or want me to let her be a slut? Who cares, I just luv that she is doing it, and personally I think she wanted it. I think she wanted to show off, to be given permission to be the slut she wants to be and knows I want her to be. To have him push her so she can do what he wants, and not feel like she was doing it all on her own.

He sits with us for a bit, usual talk about life, the weather.. then right in to how hot her tits are and how great her ass is. Then, talking about how hot it was last week to see her cum, asking if she liked stroking his dick. Asking me if I liked seeing her stroke him YES!! Telling her how he is the same way, how he loves to see a woman let loose, how he loves to see if he can get a gal to play, and how far he can get her to go. And how he knows I like it and want it.. as he is same kinda man. Then, after a few drinks for her and me, he doesn't drink, we are now talking about sex and swinging, and he is now talking about how hot her bush is.. and I tell her to show it to him. She does... she's smiling at him and he is smiling back and leaning back and casually rolling his balls and cock.

As we continue to talk, about swinging and such, he keeps asking her to open her legs a bit more. I love it, and pretty sure she does too. Because, she DOES open them a bit more... At which point he tells her how lovely her bush is and how hot her pussy is. Asking me if it tastes as good as it looks, are the lips as pretty as he imagines. Well, I know he saw them last week, as I had her show them to him and finger herself in front of him a bit. So, I smile and tell her to show the horny man your pussy... spread your legs. I tell him how I ask her to do it all the time, how I want her to show it off, how I want others to see it and want it. And, I think she likes the idea of showing herself off, and knowing I am ok with it, that I want it and lust for her to do it. So, she does. She is now sitting there, a bit flushed, but legs against the armrests of her chair... bush on display and lips fully visible to him, me and any one else that cares to look. And I take a quick look to see many folks are!!

All along he was kinda to the side of her, but now without preamble, he just says how hot it is for her to sit there with her legs spread wide and cunt on display.. and asks if it is ok if he sits in front of her. I know I want him to, I know I want her to be in public, sitting with her legs wide open, knowingly showing her cunt to him and anyone else... and her knowing she is doing it willingly!! And, I am pretty sure she is wet and loving it too. She likes to give him what he wants. She likes knowing he wants to see it, and tells her that over and over. That she likes knowing she is desired and wanted. And, I think she wants to please him, to show him she isn't a flower and that she can be the Slut he likes and the Slut she knows I want her to be.

He is now sitting less than 3-4 feet directly in front of her, while I am still next to her. Only the cooler between her chair and mine. I love knowing everyone saw her spread her legs, and everyone saw him purposely move his chair so he could be directly in front of her. I love knowing she is letting it happen, that she likes it, and pretty sure she secretly desires it - to be pushed and shown off in public. To know others can see her being used for our, and their, pleasure. To know they are thinking she is a hot sexy slut!

Well, after more talk and him stroking his dick to her spread legs... the drinks are kicking in. While I know this may make some of you squirm, most times we go pee in the ocean like most others, but sometimes the surf is too rough or water to cold.. and the bathroom is too far away. On those occasions, we will just kneel/squat in the sand by our chair and pee in the sand. She yelled at me the first time I did it, but I had to as I knew I'd never make it to the bathroom and the surf was super rough. Then, it was her who was stuck one time and tried it... was funny to watch, she was so nervous, but several guys watched I don't know what it is, but so many guys love to see a gal pee.. not my thing, but I don't judge.

So we are sitting there about ready to call it a day and pack up.. thinking that it was fun to watch her spread her pussy for him and show off, and knowing she liked watching him stroke for her spread pussy - knowing he wanted her, to be in her. Me, wondering if she wanted it too? Did she desire to taste his cock and cum? Did she secretly wish he would ask to fuck her - knowing she would say yes if he did? Anyway, about to pack up and she announces she has to pee. Well, it was rough seas and she didn't want to walk the long walk to the bathroom. So she just stood up and walked around her chair to squat down and pee. Me, I am turned around packing up the umbrella and my chair. Oh, I have to add in one more thing here - there was another couple sitting with us by this time!!

Earlier as we had been talking about sex and swinging, guess with the wind and her loud voice (redheaded Irish Jersey Girl - nuttin quiet here, babe), this black couple had over heard us. At one point in the conversation the guy had walked over and apologized for eaves dropping, and said he and his girl were in town for the weekend and wanted to know if there were any good clubs nearby. I smiled, knowing not only had he heard her talking about swinging and sex, but from where they sat, and where he was now standing, he had a great view of her spread legs and pussy. So I jumped in and asked without missing a beat, if he wanted a club to dance at or one to play at?? He blushed and his girl, who was still on their towel about 20ft or so away, laughed a nervous laugh. So, I told him about the two closest swingers club, all the while seeing him taking liberal chances to look at Lisa's tits and spread legs - and I loved it. He told us it would be their first time and they figured they were on vacation and would give it a try. So, we told them the best one to go and he thanked us and walked back to his towel and girlfriend. We all talked about what fun we thought was ahead for them, giggling about what we thought they might end up doing. So, I got up and went over to tell him a few more places and pointers, and told them if they wanted to know more, since they had heard so much of us talking about sex and swinging to cum join us. So they did.

So, back to us sitting and talking, Paul right in front of her. The gal was chilling and had moved under the big beach umbrella Paul had and was about 2ft from his right site. He was dead center in front of Lisa's still spread legs - and if she relaxed and closed them, he would make an opening motion with his hands and she would giggle and open them back up. Me, I was to her left a few feet from her, the guys girlfriend was in front of me, and he was to my left facing my side with a view of all of us, including Lisa's pussy. Here we are talking, Paul is under his umbrella staring at Lisa's spread legs and pussy and starts to jack his cock as he talks to the guys girlfriend about swinging and what she wants to do.. shes the freak and wants to see him with another woman, is bi and wants to play with the woman.. etc.... All while Lisa chimes in and smiles with her legs wide open and Paul and her with perfect views and me and the boyfriend talking to each other.

Now, we are back to when its about time to pack up.. I'm talking to the boyfriend and getting up to fold my chair, his girlfriend is still next to Paul as he strokes to Lisa's spread pussy. Lisa just announced she needs to pee. I know what she is going to do as I see her stand up. I turn to fold my chair and am talking to the black guy we just met as we start to pack up. I hear Paul say "can I watch, I love to watch girls pee". I am wondering what she will do/say... and I am not looking that way right now. But, I know she is usually shy about that, but I know she has so far over the past several weeks gone along with most anything he wanted, and did it willingly and wantingly.

I hope she is going to let him, I know he must still have his cock in his hand. What I did not realize yet, was that as I was talking to the new folks with my back to her, was that as soon as she stood up and moved behind her chair to pee, Paul had jumped up - cock in hand, and asked her if he could watch.

As I turn around, I see that he is literally right in front of her, cock in hand. Dick mere inches from her face / mouth. I am frozen in my spot. I know he wants her, I know he has to be wanting to put his cock in her mouth. I am wondering what's going thru her mind... here is the guy that played with her tits and nipples, saw her get fingered by me to orgasm as she stroked his dick, and then asked for and was granted permission by her just 7days ago, to cum on her tits in the middle of the day at same said beach! Did she want more? She loves cum, did she want him to cum on her again, did she want to suck him and swallow his load?

My minds questions were dashed and somewhat answered as she looked over at me and very calmly and sweetly said: " Pauls gonna cum in my mouth babe".

She didn't ask, it was more of a foregone statement that it WAS happening and she just wanted me to know. Found out later that while I was turned around, he had jumped up and walked over to watch and stroke as she peed, telling her how hot it was. Stroking still, he had asked her if he could cum on her again. I had not heard that. And, she had just looked up at his cock and then his face and very simply said: "do you mean in my mouth?"!!

She later told me, that as she said that, Pauls cock physically grew and he looked at her and said: " You, You'd let me cum in your mouth?" He was like a kid that was asking to ride in dad's new car and had just been told he could drive it!!!

I was still turned away at this point and did not hear any of this. Had I heard, I would have been instantly hard and had my camera out. When I found out later at home what had happened, I had a million feelings: did she say she wanted to pee knowing he would want to watch? Did she want him to watch? Did she want him to watch knowing he would be right there with his cock out and hard in her face? Did she want more to happen?? Was she excited and did she get wet when he asked to cum on her again? Did she want his cum again, did she like knowing he wanted her? Did she like knowing he would ask and wanted him to ask, or more?

Anyway, I have just turned around to see her squatting in the sand, Paul is mere inches from having his dick in her mouth from my vantage point. I don't know the conversation that has occurred, but later found out that after his cock grew from hearing her ask if he wanted to cum in her mouth, he had said hell yes if you will let me, but we should wait till Rich turns around so he can see. Paul told her to wait so I could see because he knew I am a pervert and would love and want to see her do it.

So, there I am stunned, as she has just informed me that "Hey babe, Paul is going to cum in my mouth!!!! Fuck!!! The other couple is smiling and walking away as the guy says thanks and hopes he has as much fun tonight as it looks like we are. I don't even really realize they are even still there. I am totally focused on the woman I love, the woman who makes me horny 24/7, and has never done anything slutty before.. yet, now here she is at the end of the day, naked on her knees with our friends cock mere inches from her mouth, having already offered to let him cum in her mouth... and she is telling me, not asking me, that he is about to do just that!! So I step closer and now have my hand wrapped around my cock which just leapt to attention at her words and the site.

I see the other couple walking away with a smile, and a bit of desire in his eyes. I see 3or 4 other guys starting to come over close to us...all stroking and watching. I look at Paul, he is focused on her and jacking his cock like no tomorrow. I am stroking my now painfully hard cock as I look down at her face and see she is totally focused on Pauls cock.

And, then it happens... he moans out loud, Lisa leans forward and grabs the base and wraps her lips around the head. He pumps her mouth full, pump after pump.. I am mesmerized, as are the other 3-4 naked guys that are now standing much closer. All of us in awe of this hot sexy redhead with the Hot Ass on her knees letting a man that clearly is not who she came with cum in her mouth!!! On a public beach as we all watch!! Fuck she is MY slut!! I luv this, I luv her!!! I luv Paul for knowing how to push her buttons and get her to let the slut out!!

trikydik
trikydik
26 Followers
12