Naughty Fun at the Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch her doing the thing she loves best... tasting and swallowing cum!!! I watch her go back a few more times to milk the last of the cum outta his cock. As I see two of the other guys almost on her back, dicks out stroking, I look at her face and wonder if she will suck them, too? Wondering if she wants to? Knowing I want her to, knowing I want to see her be my complete slut and live out her bukkake fantasy - Hell Yes I want to see this!!

It was all too much, as I looked at her as she let his cock go and licked her lips. Knowing his cum is on her tongue and in her mouth. Knowing how she loves cum. Wondering if she had wanted that for weeks now, had wanted to taste him (she later told me, yes, she wanted to taste his cum). Had she gone today with me knowing if she saw him she would let him push her to do more, had she wanted to suck him before we left the house, or when she was spreading her legs for hours for him? Did she want him to do more... did she want to do it for him, to please him - or to show him what a good slut she could be?

She looked up at me as she opened her mouth to show me it was all gone, and I moaned and grabbed her head... she knew what to do. She reached out and wrapped her left hand around my cock as I spurt shot after shot of cum in her mouth. My legs like jelly as my mind is on sex cloud nine!!! Fuck she makes me so damn happy and so damn horny.

As I came down, I saw the other guys still stroking and looking at me and her with want and lust in their eyes...all of them wanting to get some action. Pleading with their eyes. Part of me wanted to protect her and get going as it was almost dark now, part of me hoped and dreamed she would turn in the sand and say: "who's next?"!! and Blow me and Pauls mind, and all the other guys cocks. But, the part that wanted to protect her won out. Me and Paul smiled and watched her finish swallowing my load.. and then waved the others off, and helped her up. We said good byes and got outta there.

The sex that night was outrageous... I must have cum 2-3 times reliving it and talking about it and having her ask me, "what if I had just turned in the sand and said Who's Next"? Would you have liked that? That made me cum deep in her pussy.....

What a day, what a sexy slut I have as the love of my life....... Now, wanna hear what happened the next time we saw Paul???

12