Naughty Girl

Story Info
Ariel gets tag teamed by two officers.
1.7k words
3.96
64.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel drummed her fingers along her steering wheel as she waited for the cop to arrive at her window. She had glanced down to make sure that her blouse was unbuttoned and showing her plunging cleavage, hoping that it would work in her favor and get her out of a ticket. She had also double checked her makeup, coated her lips with a thick layer of red lipstick, and fluffed her hair a bit.

When the cop knocked on her window, she rolled it down and gave him her best smile. "Is there a problem, officer?" Her voice was smooth and had a sultry tone to it as she spoke to the officer.

The officer momentarily glanced down at the women's breasts before looking back at her face. "Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over tonight?"

Ariel twirled a strand of her hair around her finger, "Because I've been a bad girl and need to be punished for breaking the rules."

She saw something change in the officers' facial expression as she spoke the words. The officer reached inside the window and grabbed a handful of her fiery red hair, forcing her head out the window and closer to his face. "Bitches like you deserve to be punished."

He released her hair and opened the car door, roughly tugging her from the car and slamming her front side against the trunk. She stood with a look of shock as the man began running his hands over her curves, stopping to grope at her breasts before traveling down to her ass.

"Please, stop." Ariel said softly as the officer continued his assault on her. One of his hands pressed on the middle of her back, forcing her to bend over the trunk of her car and causing her ass to stick out more; her skirt sliding up her thighs and stopping just below her ass cheeks.

"Stop what? You want to dress and act like a slut, I'll treat you like the slut you are." He slapped her right ass cheek causing Ariel to let out a squeal of surprise at the sudden sting. She moved her hands behind her to cover her ass from receiving anymore blows.

The officer laughed at her attempt to cover herself and grabbed at his handcuffs, using them to lock the woman's wrists together behind her back. He laced his fingers in her hair, pressing her cheek hard against the car, and started to rub his already half hard dick against the crack of her ass.

Ariel's eyes started to fill with tears as he continued rubbing himself on her. He suddenly pulled on her cuffs, yanking her from her bent position and led her over to the police car. He opened the back door and sat her on the seat, grabbing her chin in his hands. "You have such a pretty mouth, you know that?" Ariel shook her head, trying to release the tight grip he had on her. Once again, the officer laughed at her attempts.

Reaching for his radio with his free hand, he called one of his buddies. "Hey Daylen, I have a young woman here with me and I'm going to need some backup." Ariel heard a deep voice chuckle and mumbled something back before the radio went silent and the officer's attention was back on her.

Keeping a hold on her chin, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, pulling his dick free from their confines. "Let's see what that pretty mouth of yours can do." He told her as he lined the tip of his cock up with her tightly closed lips. Tears fell down her cheeks, dripping off her chin, as he forced open her mouth and slid his dick past her red lips.

He rocked his hips until he was touching the back of her throat. He tossed his head back for a moment as the woman below him gagged and choked on his dick as he rammed it repeatedly down her throat. "Yeah, you like my cock in your mouth, don't you slut? Take it all bitch." He informed her before shooting his load down her throat.

Ariel tried to swallow everything he gave her but a few drops drippled out of the corners of her mouth. The officer glared at her and pulled her up before repositioning her until she was bent over the backseat. He swiftly removed the short skirt she was wearing and began landing swats on her pale cheeks until they became a rosy red. "I told you take it all, bitch. Tell me, did you take it all like I asked you too?"

Ariel whimpered and shook her head, not trusting her words. The officer sighed in disappointment at her and yanked her head back by her hair. "When I ask you a question, you answer with your words. You understand me?"

"Yes." She whimpered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl." He praised and released her hair so he could tug off the thong that she wore. As he removed the thong, another police car pulled up behind them. Ariel prayed that it wasn't another asshole cop and that this cop would save her. But her prayers were soon crushed when she heard the same deep voice that was over the radio.

"Damn Johnson, you got us a real nice lady here." The officer, Daylen, ran his index finger between her pussy lips before he slipped inside her. She gasped at the feeling of his finger wiggling inside her hole and was surprised at herself for being turned on.

No other words were spoken between the two men as Daylen continued to move his finger in and out of her, his thumb rubbing at her clit. She listened to the other man hum his approval as he removed the digit. Ariel found herself missing the feeling of being slightly full and accidently let a whine slip pass her lips.

"Someone's greedy. Don't worry baby, you'll be full soon." Johnson promised her as he grabbed her arm and took her from the car. She was left standing on the side of the road as Johnson removed his pants and sat where she had previously been bent over, tapping his thigh to indicate she sit.

Ariel took a seat on the officers' lap, her legs on either side of his thighs and her breasts on full display in his face. Johnson ripped the blouse from her body, the sound of buttons hitting the ground could be heard, before he attached his mouth to her right nipple. His nimble fingers pulled and twisted painfully at the left nipple while his teeth sucked harshly on the right one.

While Johnson was working on her nipples, Daylen busied himself with her ass. Trailing a finger down the crack of her ass, he circled the puckered hole before interesting his finger. Ariel groaned in pain at the stretch and tried to pull her ass away from him. The rough man gripped her hip tightly and kept her in place as he continued to move his finger and added his tongue. He worked his tongue into the tight hole along with his finger, stretching the hole even more and adding a second finger.

As he scissored her ass open, the officer she sat on worked his cock into her wet pussy. Ariel allowed herself to moan in pleasure as he jerked his hips and in one movement, his cock was fully inside her. With her hands still cuffed behind her back, Ariel slowly began to bounce on Johnson's dick and Daylen's fingers and tongue.

She picked up her tempo, with the help of the officers forcing her hips to move faster. Johnson held her breasts in his heads as he roughly rammed into her, causing her to moan louder. Daylen, deciding he had enough eating her ass, stood up and forcibly entered his thick cock into her tight little hole.

Ariel screamed out at the painful intrusion, not have been properly prepared for it. Both cops didn't ease up on her, instead forcing her to move her hips faster. Eventually, Ariel couldn't stand it any longer and collapsed on top of Johnson. While her pussy was dripping wet from the forcibly intercourse, tears once again began to fill her eyes and fall slowly.

Johnson removed his cock from her used cunt and slid up the seat, resting his back against the door and leaving Ariel to stay bent over on her knees. Johnson wrapped his hand in her tangled-up hair and guided her mouth down to his dick, easily slipping it pass her lips and down her throat.

Ariel hummed around the cock in her mouth while getting continuously abused from behind. "Such a cockslut. You like tasting yourself on my cock, whore? Yeah, you like it when I ram my cock down your throat while you let my buddy fuck that tight little ass of yours." Johnson yanked on her hair and moved his hips faster as he came close to coming.

"She sure is a slut, man. She's taking my dick like a pro back here and her sweet little pussy is dripping wet." Daylen spoke through his moans and groans of pleasure. As he too came close to coming, he slipped three fingers inside of Ariel's wet pussy, harshly rubbing at her clit with his thumb.

"Ah, yes. Take it all, slut," Johnson demanded as he spilled his second load down her throat. "Yeah, swallow that come like the fucking whore you are."

Johnson moved himself until his mouth was latched onto her clit, Daylen's thumb now gone. He mercilessly sucked on her swollen clit and twisted her nipple until Daylen gave one last jerk of the hips and came deep inside her ass.

A scream sounded from Ariel as she came hard on Johnson's mouth, the feeling of Daylen's come filling her so deeply and the assault on her pussy making her thighs quiver and shake.

As the two officers finished with her, they fixed themselves and helped Ariel get redressed. Johnson walked Ariel back to her car while Daylen drove off past them.

"You have a good night, ma'am." He winked at her and slapped her ass before walking away from her and entering his cruiser, pulling off the side of the road and leaving Ariel alone with come running down her thighs.