Naughty Girlfriend

Story Info
I enjoy watching my girlfriend cheat.
2.5k words
4.36
21.7k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought Jane would cheat. We had been together for two years and in all that time it never once crossed my mind as a possibility. I knew she was out of my league and her friends made sure I remembered. Jane's exes were all gym nuts, ripped physiques with loads of tats. I preferred to spend my time chilling on the sofa with a film rather than slinging weights.

In my late thirties with a dad's bod. I looked a mess compared to Jane. With her twenty-something toned, gymnast body. We had met on a night out; she was being hounded by some guy. Jane grabbed me at the bar and snogged me. It was a long lingering kiss as she eyed the bloke hoping he would get the hint. I didn't expect for one moment she would give me her number. Much less we would meet up and be together these last two years.

Jane was a stunning petit brunette, with chocolate-coloured eyes and plump pink lips. Her large natural tits looked good squeezed into any top and her large peachy behind drew many eyes.

Dating a girl that hot should have made me feel insecure, but it didn't. She made me feel like I was her whole world and I never doubted it. Her exes had all been insecure, and Jane said it was hot that I was so confident.

She got on well with my family, especially my nephew and niece. They called her auntie Jane even though they were both in their teens.

I found out one evening when I saw a message on her phone. She had gone for a shower and I noticed her phone light up. The message was from someone called N and said "can't wait to see u Thursday night, baby"

Curious I unlocked her phone; her code was the same as her PIN. I looked at the last few messages between my girlfriend and N but there were none. Jane must delete them regularly.

At first, I felt like confronting her. But then what if this was a misunderstanding? It could be one of her friends and completely innocent. Every Thursday I got together with some mates for poker night. Jane usually took the night to go out with her friends, maybe that was all it was.

I put her phone back and decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

On Thursday, my resolve crumbled. I asked what plans she had that night.

"0h nothing I'm just going to watch some TV and have an early night," she said kissing me as I left. Instead of going to poker I drove around the block and waited. After two hours I made my back. If Jane was cheating, I wanted to catch her in the act.

As I drove home my mind turned over who the bastard was. An ex maybe? A guy she met at the gym? Jane had a lot of hobbies and was out most evenings. She could have easily met a guy.

I imagined walking in on some huge muscled guy fucking my girlfriend. My whole body pulsed with adrenaline. It felt like my veins were on fire as I pulled up to the house. I was going to beat the living shit out of this guy. A small voice in my head urged caution. Maybe this was all a miss understanding. Maybe Jane would be sitting in the living room drinking wine with a girlfriend.

There was no strange car in the drive as I pulled up to the house, everything seemed normal. I entered the house and noted the empty wine glasses on the coffee table. Hearing noises upstairs I felt vindicated in my suspicions. Adrenaline pulsed through my veins, every sinew tight, waiting for release. Slowly, silently, I walked up the stairs. I could hear Jane moaning recognising it from our fuck sessions.

Reaching the landing I saw the bedroom door ajar. My heart rate quickened, rage coursing through my veins. Peering through the gap I saw a scene that rooted me to the spot. My intention to burst in and raise hell suddenly dissipated.

My girlfriend was stark naked on our bed. She was on all fours, her big natural tits swinging like pendulums under her. Her brunette locks hid her face as she moaned with each thrust. Her large perfect arse rippled with each pounding by my cheating girlfriend's lover. It was the sight of Jane's lover that caused me to freeze in place.

It wasn't some muscled gym freak or an ex. It was a beautiful young woman. Long brown hair flowed down her naked back. Her skin was lightly tanned and her small tits had erect pink nipples. Her firm bum pointed at me as she fucked my girlfriend with a pink dildo. I could see her moist pussy lips flush and excited. She held the dildo still as Jane thrust her hips back. Plunging it deep into her pussy. Jane's lover rubbed her clit, drawing deep guttural moans. They mingled with the familiar groans of my girlfriend.

The woman fucking my girlfriend was beautiful, breathtaking even. It wasn't the fact that it was a woman that shocked me the most though, it was the fact that I knew her. I had known her for her whole life. It was my niece, Nikki.

My sister had Nikki at seventeen and I remember holding her as a baby. I had seen her grow up. Picked her up when she fell off her bike. Drove her to school. True she was eighteen now but I had never thought of her as a sexual being. She was always just my dorky little niece. Now her naked body mesmerised me. Her petite frame with small pert breasts and shapely arse was sensational. Her face was a picture of ecstasy as her fingers worked her pussy.

As I watched my niece and girlfriend fuck, I felt the first stirrings of lust. I desired to touch Nikki's body, kiss her little pink nipples and fuck her shaved pussy. My hand rubbed my hardening cock through my jeans. I couldn't take my eyes off these two gorgeous women.

I stood on the landing rubbing my cock until Jane let out a long orgasmic scream. I watched as my girlfriend lay flat on her back in our bed and my niece crawled on top of her. They shared a long passionate kiss as Jane stroked Nikki's naked back. Nikki started to rotate her hips grinding her pussy. Jane moved her leg so their hot flushed pussies could rub together.

I took my phone out and took a few pictures, I don't why I did it. I also started filming as Nikki broke their kiss. She sat up grinding her pussy sensuously and breathing hard. Her small breasts heaved with each breath. She lifted Jane's leg and kissed her calf as they fucked.

My cock was hard and I rubbed it through my jeans. This was the hottest scene I had ever seen in my life.

Nikki moaned loudly and she furiously rubbed her clit against my girlfriend. Jane had her eyes closed and massaged her tits as her lover fucked her. She also loved her tits played with. It didn't take long for Nikki to start shuddering and twitching as a huge orgasm overtook her. She collapsed forward onto my girlfriend and they kissed each other gently.

I didn't know what to do. Anger and shock subsided and I felt like I was intruding on a special moment. I moved silently downstairs holding my breath hoping they wouldn't hear me.

Driving my car around the block I parked and stopped to think for a moment. What the fuck do I do now. I loved Jane and she had betrayed me. Anger swelled inside me again. I cared for Nikki as an uncle and couldn't deny I had found the whole scene exciting. My cock was still hard which was a testament to that. I imagined fucking my niece. Seeing her bounce on my hard cock and feeling that soft tight body against me. Then I thought about joining them. Nikki and Jane sharing my cock licking, sucking and sinking deep onto it.

I messaged Jane telling her that I decided to come home early and was on my way home. Pulling up on the drive I knew she wouldn't have time to sneak Nikki out of the house. They were both in the living room drinking wine when I entered.

"Hey what are you doing home so early?" Jane asked walking over to hug me.

She wore a set of short pyjamas under a silk dressing gown. I felt her heart racing as I held her close. I looked over at Nikki and noticed she was avoiding looking at us. She wore a pair of tight jeans and an oversized Queen t-shirt. I remember it used to be mine. Nikki liked it so much that I gave her it as a joke birthday present to go with gig tickets.

"What have you girls been up to I thought you were having an early night?" I asked as Jane broke the hug.

"I erm..." stuttered Jane

"It's my fault, I had a rough day at college. Jane suggested a pamper night. I hope that's ok," Nikki spoke confidently and flashed me a warm smile.

I said I would leave them to it and went upstairs to shower. I lay on our dishevelled bed recalling Jane's moans when Nikki fucked her with that dildo. Where was it hidden now? I lay watching the tv. It wasn't long before I heard the sound of someone coming upstairs.

Jane walked in and curled up next to me in the bed. I felt her heart pounding in her chest as I held her right.

"You ok honey?" she asked quietly.

I waited a while before answering feeling the tension build in the room. Did I wait to do it now? Tell her I knew. Part of me did but another part was playing out the result of that. I loved her and wasn't ready to lose her. Nikki complicated matters. If it was some random guy then I may have just blurted it out. But I was intrigued. How had it happened? How long had it been going on? Was it just sex or something more? These were all burning questions I needed answered.

I was certain I wouldn't get the answers from Jane. She hated confrontation and would most likely clam up and just leave the house.

"I'm fine, just didn't feel lucky tonight. No point chucking money away," I said turning the tv off. I turned on my side away from Jane signalling I was wanting to sleep. She turned off the light and slipped back into bed. I felt her wiggle her arse up against mine.

My mind was in turmoil. On the one hand, I was angry, and hurt and wanted to confront her. But I also couldn't get the scene out of my mind.

My gorgeous girlfriend getting fucking my sexy niece. It was intoxicating and my emotions boiled and swirled. As angry as I was as the scene replayed in my mind, I had a raging hard-on. There was no way I was sleeping without taking care of it.

Yanking my boxers off, I turned over and pulled my girlfriend's hips into me grinding my hard cock against it. Jane Was in a deep sleep but woke as I yanked her pyjama bottoms down and rubbed a hand between her cheeks. I felt her moisten as I rubbed her pussy from behind.

Usually, she liked to take control of the bedroom. I did my fair share of the work but she decided on positions. Tonight, I wanted release and had no thought of her needs. Her juices coated my hand as I fingered her pussy. I wondered if her pussy was more sensitive after her previous fuckfest with Nikki.

The thought made me angry and I let my anger fuel me as I roughly positioned my cock at her moist entrance. I don't pause for thought as thrust deep inside her. Jane usually liked a fair bit of foreplay. She liked me using my hands and mouth to get her revved up. She moaned as I roughly fucked her pussy. I couldn't get the depth I wanted whilst laying on my side so I climbed on top of her. My weight pushed her body into the bed as I pounded my cock into her.

I plunged deep inside yanking her hips roughly to meet every thrust. Jane raised herself on her arms but I grabbed her neck and pushed hard. Forcing her face into the bed muffling her moans. The fact that she was enjoying my forceful fucking both enraged and thrilled me. I slapped her rump hard. The palm of my hand left a red handprint. I had never done that before and a part of me worried I was losing control. I released my grip on Jane's neck and raised her head.

"Oh fuck, you're so deep, Jesus, FUCK" she screamed as I continued to plunge my hard thick cock inside her.

That was all the permission I needed. I gave her a few more hard slaps on her arse. Drawing whimpers between the moans. She never told me to stop so I sped up the pace feeling sweat beading down my back. Jane was screaming now and I felt her pussy convulse around my cock. I didn't stop slapping her arse hard as I rammed into her.

"No more, no more baby I can't take it," she whimpered as I felt myself building to a climax.

Her words pushed me over the edge I pulled my cock out and shot warm ribbons of cum over her quivering rump. Jane loved the feeling of me cumming inside her and I didn't want to give her that satisfaction.

Jane slumped on the bed panting as I lay next to her. My anger had quelled for the moment and I felt calm and relaxed even though my heart still pounded.

"What,.... happened,.... there?" Jane asked through ragged breath.

Just working some stress out, sorry if it was too much," I replied.

Jane crawled over to me and kissed me passionately. I didn't want to return the kiss but my resolve melted.

"That was amazing honey," Jane whispered as she settled her head on my chest. To my surprise, she drifted off to sleep again.

I lay awake for a while turning everything over in my head. I couldn't get Nikki's naked body out of my mind. I imagined giving her the same treatment I had given my girlfriend. Pounding that petite body from behind. Using her body to fulfil my desires and shooting cum deep inside her. I wanted Jane to watch as I fucked her lover better than she ever could. Perhaps I should visit my niece tomorrow and show her my photo collection. I pondered a while before the sweet oblivion of sleep took me.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I'd like to thank SensualELF1 and kenjisato for editing this work they were a big help.

If there is enough interest I'll carry on with other parts.