Naughty Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to confront my girlfriend’s lover.
2.7k words
4.23
17k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the Naughty Girlfriend story. Thanks to kenjisato once again for editing.

I found out my girlfriend, Jane, was cheating on me. I watched from the stairs, as my niece, Nikki, pleasured her. Now, I had to decide what my next move was.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

It had been a week since I had watched my girlfriend cheat on me with my niece. I still hadn't spoken to either of them about it. I was still angry, but couldn't stop fantasizing about my niece, Nikki. I pictured her face every night, as I fucked Jane. She seemed to enjoy my newfound dominance in the bedroom. I took out my sexual frustrations on her body. Knowing they revolved around my burning desire to watch them again. Eventually, fantasies wouldn't cut it. I needed to find a way to watch them again.

The next time the lads invited me to a poker night, I put my plans into action. I brought a tiny camera and hid it on top of the wardrobe. It had a good view of our bed and sent recordings straight to my phone. I kissed Jane goodbye, as I left. She said she was having a friend over for a pamper night. My anger competed with my lust, as I imagined Nikki turning up in the dark and fucking my girlfriend behind my back.

As I got in my car, I felt disappointed to see Jane's friend, Mary, pull up in her car. Guilt mixed with disappointment as I went to my poker game. I checked the camera every few days without success. I knew it was only a matter of time before Jane noticed it above the wardrobe. Perhaps they were meeting somewhere else? Finally, a month later, my patience was rewarded. Sitting at my desk in my office during lunch, I decided to review the footage for the previous day.

I watched as Jane entered the bedroom, leading my niece behind her. My girlfriend was dressed for work in a white dress that strained to contain her huge tits. Her brown hair flowed in ringlets down her shoulders. But my eyes were drawn to Nikki. Dark-green plaid skirt, white knee-high socks, white blouse and tie. She was wearing her school uniform.

Nikki graduated last year from Clifton Girls' School and was now in college. I knew they didn't have a uniform. The sudden realisation hit me like a ton of bricks. My girlfriend had a schoolgirl kink. I remembered the hard time she gave me when I suggested she dress up as a schoolgirl for Halloween.

Nikki looked so sexy, that my anger turned to lust, as she pushed Jane onto the bed. Jane and I watched as Nikki did a striptease. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse, and sliding it off her shoulders, to reveal a black lace bra. I rubbed my stiffening cock through my trousers, as I watched her bend over and slid her plaid skirt up. It inched up, slowly revealing her cute bare arse. She had gone commando and her pink pussy lips looked flush, even from this distance, as she bent over.

Jane stroked herself under her dress, as she watched her lover perform for her. Nikki undid her skirt and flicked her clothes onto the floor. Standing in just her bra, she crawled up the bed to Jane, spreading my girlfriend's legs wide. I watched as my niece planted little kisses on Jane's creamy white thighs. Jane massaged her tits through her dress as Nikki pulled her thong aside and gave her pussy a lick.

I couldn't see Nikki's tongue at work, but judging by Jane's reaction, she was very experienced. My girlfriend tore at her dress to free her large tits and rubbed them, as my niece worked below. There was no sound, but it was clear from her open mouth, that Jane was moaning. I had my cock out under the desk and stroked it fast as I continued watching them. Nikki's naked rear pointed at the camera. Her hot little pussy looked so good, I imagined sliding my hard cock inside her. Jane continued her silent moans, and before long, I saw her body tense and go rigid.

When Jane had come down from her orgasm, she reached down and pulled Nikki up for a long, intense kiss. Jane wrapped her legs around her younger lover, as they devoured each other. Both times I had watched my girlfriend cheat with my niece, it had always been Nikki pleasuring Jane. As Nikki slid down Jane's body and sucked a nipple into her mouth, I wondered if that was the sum of their relationship. As if in answer, Nikki rose and started grinding her pussy hard onto Jane's.

Nikki spread Jane's legs wider to rub their pussies together faster. My fist was a blur as it pumped my shaft, as I watched my niece scissor my girlfriend. Nikki was facing away from the camera, but I could see in the mirror above the bed that she was enjoying herself. Jane was silent, just moaning again and massaging her tits, as her lover fucked her. I was so close to releasing my warm cum all over the office when the intercom buzzed.

"I have a Mr Barrett on the line, asking about last month's order," came the voice of the company receptionist. I jumped a mile in my seat and pulled my raging boner back in my trousers.

As I took the call, I downloaded the video to view again later. Maybe I should confront Jane, now that I have video evidence. I was sure it would be the end of our relationship. I still loved her, regardless of what she had done. Our sex life had improved no end, and so my devious mind worked on another plan.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The opportunity to enact my plan presented itself the following week. My sister messaged me, asking if Jane could pick up Nikki after college. I volunteered instead, saying I had a half day that day. I left work at three and drove over to the college. I watched as she walked to the car. She wore a tight-fitting tank top that hugged her small, pert tits. She wore a knee-length skirt and her hair was up in a messy plait. She gave a small smile, as she got in the car and immediately became absorbed in her phone.

We sat in silence while I drove. I could smell her apple perfume, as I tried to make smalltalk, but Nikki wasn't receptive. I drove out of town to a secluded spot near a deserted house. It was a spot I had used to hook up with girls in my younger days. Nikki only noticed our location when I turned the engine off.

"Where the fuck are we?" she said confused, as I locked the car doors.

"I know Nikki," I replied, calmly.

She looked at me still confused.

"About you and Jane," I added, looking at her face for a reaction. Her confused expression didn't even flicker for a moment.

"What the hell are you on about, uncle?" Nikki asked, stoking the rage inside me.

I slapped the steering wheel hard, making her jump.

"Don't play games, Nikki, I saw you," I said, firmly. She replied with the same confused expression, but when she spoke I sensed a quiver in her voice.

"I don't know what you're on about, uncle."

Even caught red-handed, she still felt comfortable enough to flatly lie to my face. I took my phone out and showed her the recording. Finally, the cocky mask fell, and I saw tears welling in her eyes.

Putting the phone down, I waited for her to compose herself. I had intended to ask how long it had been going on, who had initiated it; but now, I found I didn't care.

"Your mother is going to be so disappointed," I said slowly, letting the words hang in the air.

"You wouldn't," Nikki said, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Or, maybe your school? I'm sure I could send it to a few of your classmates--you'd go viral in minutes," I said, relishing the control I had over her.

The defiance melted from Nikki, as she sat sobbing quietly. I admit my resolve slipped a little. I didn't know what to say next, so we sat in silence for a while. Nikki dried her eyes and stared at me, a defiant expression back on her face.

"What do you want, uncle, money?" she said, moping her tears.

I thought for a moment. What did I want? I had brought her here to confront her. But then, I didn't know what to do next.

"No, I don't want money, Nikki," I said, staring at the rundown house out of the window.

"Then what? I promise to end it, it will never happen again," she begged, as I sat in silence.

"There must be something I can give you," she said, as her hand rested on my knee.

I looked down at her hand and then at her tear-soaked face. She was beautiful, even with puffy-red eyes. I didn't feel angry anymore, as I stared into her cute face. I just felt lost, unable to know what to do.

Nikki stroked my leg, as I stared into her eyes. There was a hypnotising quality in them, and I understood what Jane saw in her. I guessed that it had been Niki that had done all the seducing. Did that make it better? Nikki slid her hand up my trousers to my crotch. My cock started to harden, as it felt her warm hand begin to rub gently.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not daring to move. I hadn't intended for this to happen; I never thought she would agree to this.

"Shhh, I've been a bad girl, uncle, I know," she whispered, as she undid her seatbelt. leaning over and placing a kiss on my cheek.

She was intoxicating. Her perfume filled my nostrils, as she kissed along my jawline to behind my ear. Her hand rubbed my hardening cock as her lips finally met mine. She planted a few chaste kisses, wanting me to invite her in. She was in complete control of this situation and I let her. I felt the zip of my trousers pull down, and a soft hand reached inside to pull my hard cock out of my trousers.

"Mmmm, you're packing more than I expected, uncle," Nikki said, as she broke our kiss.

Looking down at my cock, she opened her mouth and let a small amount of spit fall onto my bulbous head. She worked my shaft like an expert, stroking from base to tip. I relaxed into my chair, enjoying the sensations of my niece's hand on my cock. My eyes closed, as I felt her warm mouth envelop my mushroom tip.

"Fuck," I whispered, as she sucked my cock.

Her hand continued to stroke, as she licked my shaft, coating it in her spit. Holding my tip in her mouth, she flicked her tongue, licking up the pre-cum. I closed my eyes and moaned, as my niece serviced my cock, knowing this wasn't her first time. Jane never gave me head. It wasn't something she enjoyed, and I knew I wouldn't be able to last for long.

I suddenly became aware that this was wrong--not the incest with my niece--I didn't care about that. It was Nikki manipulating me, using this as a way to shut me up. I felt anger building again and wanted to take back control. I pulled her head from my lap. My cock popped from her lips. She looked confused until I lent over and kissed her again. This time I took control. I slid my hand underneath her skirt. I was surprised to feel her panties were moist to the touch and wrenched them aside to stroke her.

Nikki moaned into my mouth, as I furiously fingered her tight, warm pussy. My hard cock still stood proud, and Nikki continued to stroke it as I fingered her. It became a race for who could cum first and I wasn't about to waste my cum squirting on her hand. I yanked her pants hard, ripping them off and causing an excited squeal from my niece. Pushing my seat back and the steering wheel forward, I made some space. I pulled Nikki towards me and getting the idea, she straddled me as best she could.

Her hands held onto the headrest as she leaned in for a long, deep kiss. I held her small, firm arse in my hands, and gently lowered her onto my stiff cock. She had to use a hand to steady my, cock as she slowly enveloped me. She was so incredibly tight. Nikki let out a gasp as I entered her, and we had to hold still while she accommodated me. I wondered if she was technically a virgin.

"Fuck it's been a while since I had one this big," she gasped.

Finally, she lowered the last few inches engulfing my whole cock inside her. We kissed, as she let her body adjust. It was cramped in the front seat, so I took the time to recline the seat a little. Once she was ready, Nikki slowly started to move on my lap. Rising halfway up my shaft and then plunging back down. I grab her arse cheeks and helped her move, as we fucked. Her pussy was so wet, my cock slid effortlessly inside her. Nikki moaned into my mouth, as I gradually increased the pace starting to thrust up inside her.

"Mmm, that's so good, uncle; fuck me good," she groaned, as she leant backwards. Her perfect body grated on top of me. Her skirt bunched at her waist and when she removed her tank top, I leant forward and slipped a nipple into my mouth. I bit it lightly, as my fingers rubbed her clit. We fucked for a few minutes, enjoying the illicit activity. I kept checking outside to make sure we were alone. Nikki was in her world, riding me like a pro, occasionally kissing me. At one point, I held her still as I thrust my hips up, fucking her roughly. She had her eyes closed, as she moaned and bit her lip. I was getting close and thought about how I could make this last longer.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close, uncle; please, make me cum," Nikki groaned, as she sped up her movements. Fucking herself with quick strong strokes of my cock.

I didn't want to give Nikki that satisfaction just like when I fucked Jane, after finding out. This was for my gratification, not theirs. I grabbed her hips still and pumped quickly inside of her. I felt my orgasm building and just before I released, I pulled her off my quivering cock. I shot warm streams of cum all over her legs and bare pussy. Nikki groaned in disappointment, as she slid her hand down to her cunt, trying to finish herself off. I held her wrist and smiled, as I shook my head.

Disgruntled, she slid back onto the passenger seat. She mopped up my sticky cum from her legs with her torn underwear, as I sorted my seat out. She dressed as I drove her home in silence. The realisation of what had happened finally hit me, as I pulled up down the road from her house.

"I suppose you want to see me delete that video," I said, reaching for my phone. Nikki smirked at me.

"How do I know you don't have copies? You can keep it and I'll keep this," she held up her phone and showed me a picture.

It was of her lips around my cock. She had managed to catch my face in the shot. My mouth fell open, as my niece left the car.

"Give Jane my love, uncle. I'm sure we will be seeing more of each other from now on," she giggled. She pecked me on the lips and bounced down the road to her house.

I sat there stunned for a while and then smiled to myself. Maybe, catching Jane cheating, would be the start of a wonderful new chapter in our lives.

_______________