Naughty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn!" Nikki chirped, forcing her way between Sean and the telescope. As she bent to the eyepiece she jutted her rear end backward and managed to writhe around against his lap before he quickly pulled back. "Oh, I feel it - I mean see it!' she cried. "Ooo, it's so big - I love it!"

The next two hours went by quickly, the students genuinely fascinated by the views Sean provided them into the vastness of outer space. Saturn was between Taurus and Gemini that night, and views of its rings through the telescope had been stunning, provoking ooo's and ah's and gasps from the students. The climax came at the end, when he called their attention to the constellation that had risen above the horizon to the east: Orion, the most recognizable of them all, the Hunter with bright stars at his shoulders and knees, and the sword extending down from the three bright stars that formed his belt. In the middle of that sword was the great nebula, a bright swirl of interstellar dust and gas, in the center of which new stars were forming. Seeing it through the telescope was a wonderful way to end the session, and everyone was happy and chatty as they began drifting home. Everyone except William - he had been the first to leave.

Gwen, her lipstick smeared, was giggling as she re-buttoned her shirt and stuffed her brassiere into her backpack. Lisette popped a mint into her mouth, where her boyfriend's penis had been for most of the class.

"Where you guys been?" Nikki said as they walked out of the field. "You missed seeing the big nebula thing under Orion's belt. It was so cool!"

"Yeah, well I was working on a big thing under another belt," Lisette said with a smirk. "'Cept this one was hot!"

Nikki rolled her eyes. "Typical," she said. Then she grinned. "Well, you guys may not be astronomical, but you sure are anatomical!"

Lisette laughed. "We are so astronomical, we are!" she protested. "Gwen's tits are cosmic!"

"Right!" Gwen said. "And Lisette's a black hole - she sucks up everything!"

When she stopped laughing Nikki said, "Well, as experts in your field of study I expect you to advise me in my own research project." She cast a glance towards Dr. Montagne.

"You got it, girl," said Lisette. "Let's go back to the dorm and we'll give you a quick seminar!"

"Semen are what?" said Gwen. "Is that like 'Toys Are Us?"".

"You're bad," said Nikki.

Gwen beamed. "I try."

*****

Sean had an early afternoon appointment with the grants committee the next day. He was hoping to get money to fund a meteor monitoring project he wanted to launch, using interested students to help with observations. He groaned when he found the battery dead in his clunker of an old Karmann Ghia.

"God damn it!" he shouted, and ran back inside to check the bus schedule he kept taped to his refrigerator. There was a stop in front of his house, and luckily a bus for downtown was due any minute. As he ran out the door he was greeted by a figure at the top of the stairs. It was a young girl with two purple ponytails in a pink poodle skirt and a Peter Pan collar, holding a red and white spiraled lollipop. At the same time he saw the bus turning the corner onto his street.

"Hi, Mr. Wizard!" the girl said brightly. "Can I come in and play?" She gave the lollipop a lick.

"It's a bad time to be a pest, Nikki, I really need to catch this bus!" he said, racing down the stairs. "See you in class tomorrow!"

"Pest?" she whispered. As Sean mounted the steps onto the bus he glanced back at her. She was standing forlornly on the porch with the lollipop hanging at her side; tears were running down her cheeks.

"Oh no," Sean groaned as he collapsed into a seat on the bus. "I didn't mean that, why did I say that?" He felt awful. "Bad timing, today of all days, I'll ... I'll apologize the next time I see her ... poor kid, I'm sorry, Nikki, so sorry ..."

*****

Nikki didn't come to class the next day. When he asked Lisette and Gwen about her they just shrugged - they hadn't seen her since the night of the field trip. He expected - hoped - he'd hear a knock at his door sometime over the weekend, but it didn't happen. He was surprised at how sad he felt ... and a little worried.

Monday class arrived, and still no sign of Nikki. He wondered if maybe she'd dropped the course, but registration assured him that they had no record of her doing that. The next day was Halloween, and he went through the motions of stocking up on candy - since he was on a main street he always had hordes of kids knocking at his door. His heart wasn't in it, but he did his best to oo and ah over the children's costumes as he dropped candy into their trick-or-treat bags.

At about nine o'clock there was a knock at his door. He was hopeful as he went to answer it - this was late for the young trick-or-treaters who were probably all home in bed by now. When he opened the door he was disappointed to see only Gwen and Lisette, who gaily called out "Trick or Treat!" in unison, holding out their half-full bags. They were dressed as animé cosplay characters, but unlike any he'd ever seen in Japanese manga comics! Lisette was outright slutty, with an off-the-shoulder blouse and gartered stockings showing from under her ultra short skirt, while Gwen's voluptuous breasts were almost falling out of the low neckline of her stylized sailor suit. Only in a liberal college town, he thought to himself - in small town middle-America they'd be run out of town on a rail! Probably after being raped.

As he dropped candy bars into their bags he looked past them into the darkness. "Uh, your friend isn't with you tonight?" he asked offhandedly.

"Who, Nikki?" Lisette said. "No, we haven't seen her for days. She's really lying low, don't know where she is. You haven't heard from her?"

"No, no I haven't," he said. "Don't know why I would, though," he said, somewhat lamely. Gwen and Lisette looked at each other uncertainly.

"Well, thanks for the treat, Dr. Montagne," said Gwen. "So I guess you won't be getting any trick tonight!" The pair giggled as they ran off the porch and across the street.

Sean stood looking at the door for a few seconds, then decided he might as well turn in. He undressed and got into bed but soon realized that sleep wasn't going to come - he was too restless, and worried. Maybe I'll watch some TV, he thought, so he pulled on his robe and went back downstairs. In the kitchen he poured himself a large glass of wine. He went into the living room and sat on the couch, watching the late news. Soon the glass was empty, so he refilled it in the kitchen and returned to the couch. He took a large swig of the wine, then put the glass on the coffee table and continued watching the news.

He awoke with a start. He looked around him, realizing that he'd fallen asleep in front of the TV. Had something awakened him? The clock on the wall said eleven o'clock, too late for ...

There was a faint knock at the door. Surprised, he jumped up, almost losing his balance under the influence of the wine. He clicked off the remote as he made his way to the door and listened. "Hello?" he said.

"Trick or treat," he heard, the voice very quiet and subdued. He opened the door and there was Nikki, alone, looking up at him shyly and then down at the floor. "Treat or trick," she said again. She held out an empty Halloween bag.

"Come on in, Nikki," he said gently, and stood back as she entered. He was surprised by the intensity of the relief that swept over him as she passed by him. "Kind of late for trick-or-treats, isn't it? But that's okay - I'm ... I'm glad to see you."

She almost smiled, still looking at the floor. "I didn't want to be, you know, be a ..." She couldn't finish.

Sean swallowed. "A pest?" he said softly. "No, Nikki, you're not a pest, that's the very last thing you are. I'm so sorry I said that, I really didn't mean it, not at all." She was standing very close to him, so he put his arms around her in a gentle hug. She stiffened at first, but then relaxed against him with a sigh. "I was rushed," he said, "anxious about a meeting, the time was, well, just inconvenient."

She stepped back, smiling up at him. "Well that's me all over," she said. "Inconvenient!"

He chuckled. "Convenience is over-rated," he said. "So is predictability."

She shrugged, then pointed at his wine glass, almost untouched. "Could I have some of that?" she said.

"Oh - sure!" he said and hurried to the kitchen, returning with a full glass. She was holding the glass he'd left on the coffee table - she'd drained it.

"More? Okay!" she said, removing the jean jacket she was wearing, and exchanged the empty glass for the one he was carrying. She took a good sized swig then put the glass on the coffee table. "Good," she said, smacking her lips. "Tangy!" That's when Sean noticed.

"Why aren't you wearing a costume, Nikki? I thought you of all people would have gotten dressed up for Halloween."

She frowned at him. "I am wearing a costume," she said. "Can't you tell?" She seemed disappointed. She held her hands out and turned in a circle. He looked her up and down, but was still at a loss. Under the jacket she was wearing a pair of jeans with a stylish dark brown flannel skirt over it, and a long white blouse, untucked but perfectly ordinary. Her hair was normal, too, obviously her own, very dark, of medium length with a bit of waviness, recently trimmed. All in all, quite ordinary.

"I'm sorry, Nikki, but all I see is a perfectly normal looking girl."

She took a deep breath, then huffed out her disappointment. "Well," she said, "you're always calling me Nicole, so I figured I'd go with that. I'm dressed up as Nicole - that's my costume." She plopped herself down on the couch next to him.

His eyes widened and he shook his head slowly in amazement. "I should have known," he said.

"Should have known what?"

"Known that you'd do something that would completely surprise me!"

"Hm," she said, and shrugged. She kicked off her shoes and pulled her feet up onto the couch. She turned towards him, hugging her knees. "So what's that you're wearing? It's a nice color - sort of shiny and purplely." She pressed his side with a foot.

"Burgundy. It's just my house robe. It was a gift. I was getting ready for bed before you arrived."

"A gift, huh? From a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend, maybe?" She raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"No," he said. "From my ex-wife, actually." He pulled the robe's sash a bit tighter.

"So you're what, divorced?"

"Well, yes, for a few years now."

"She was stupid."

"Pardon ...?"

"For divorcing you. I wouldn't have divorced you." She looked away, pushing a loose lock of hair behind her ear.

"Well, uh, thanks ... I guess," he said, smiling weakly.

She looked back at him, her eyes twinkling. "So whatcha got under it, huh?" She pushed a foot against his leg, trying to open the robe.

He pushed her foot away and re-closed the robe. "Well, as I said, I was getting ready for bed ..."

"Never mind, I'll just use my imagination!" She closed her eyes and smiled. "Mmm, nice ..." she sighed, then grinned at him, wrinkling her nose. She reached for the wine, taking another good sized sip as she looked around the room. She saw the telescope by the wall and jumped off the couch to run to it.

"Here's Mr. Scope!" she cried. "Oh, that was so much fun the other night, I just loved it!"

Sean felt a glow of pride. "Yes," he said, "that did go well, I thought."

"Oh, it did, you are such a good teacher. Even in the dark and everything, I loved how you rose to the occasion." She gazed at him with wide-eyed seriousness and winked.

"Hm," he said, frowning, and reached for the wine. Nikki walked back and stood in front of him with her hands clasped behind her.

"Uh, where's the little girl's room?"

"Oh!" he said. He pointed down the hall. "Just through there past the kitchen, on the left. She padded away in her stocking feet, and he sank back in the couch, sipping the wine slowly. After a minute Nikki reappeared and walked to him. She took the wine glass out of his hand and took a sip of her own, then put it on the coffee table. She stepped back from the couch and looked down at him. Her cheeks were flushed.

"So, yeah, I thought you might want to see Nicole for a change, instead of Nikki. And now you can see more of her - see?" She had removed the jeans, and stood now in just the skirt, white blouse and purple socks. His eyes were immediately drawn to her long legs below the skirt, bare from mid-thigh down to her socks. She held her arms out and danced in a circle. She giggled as she almost stumbled.

"I took a peek in that bedroom in the back, by the way. You left the bed unmade! And here I thought you were a real neatnik."

He smiled. "Well, actually, I had gone to bed earlier, but I couldn't sleep. So I got up."

"Couldn't sleep? How come?"

"I guess I was a little worried."

"Worried about what?"

"Well ... Lisette and Gwen came by earlier, and I was surprised you weren't with them."

"You were worried about ... me? Really?"

"I ... well, yes, I guess was worried about you, Nikki. I mean, I hadn't seen you since my 'pest' gaff, and I ... I just wanted you to be all right."

"Did you ... miss me?"

"I did miss you, Nikki, yes."

"That makes me feel really good, Dr. Montagne. You're so sweet to say that."

"Well, it's the truth, Nikki."

She smiled at him, and walked slowly back and forth in front of the couch where he was sitting, smoothing down her skirt.

"You know, there's more of the real Nicole under here - I can show you more of her if you want. Do you want to see more of Nicole, Dr. Montagne, do you? The real Nicole?" She briefly lifted her skirt, revealing white panties underneath. She watched his face as she did it, and grinned. "Oh, I think you do, I really think you do - don't you Dr. Montagne?" She leaned forward as she grasped the sides of her skirt and lifted it a couple of inches. Then she let it fall again and giggled. "Just a little peek of the real Nicole - want another one?" She turned her back and looked at him over her shoulder as she slowly lifted her skirt. When her shapely rear was exposed, encased in the tight, translucent panties, she released the skirt again. She looked at the ceiling. "Oops! Just a peek again - too bad!"

Sean knew she was playing a game, a silly little teenager posing as femme fatale, but the wine was clouding his judgment, and he was shocked and embarrassed to realize that his body was responding. He was nude under the robe, and her teasing had provoked an erection that was becoming apparent. Much to his horror he saw that she noticed it, too - her eyes opened wide and she bit her lower lip.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Gwen and Lisette told me about all sorts of things I should do with you," she said breathlessly. "Lisette said I should tease you like this. She said guys get real excited when they see up a girl's skirt, gets 'em real worked up! Especially when all they can get is little peeks, like this ..." She lifted the skirt until her crotch was almost visible, then lowered it, but then immediately flipped it up again, revealing another flash of very tight white cotton. "Is this teasing you, Dr. Montagne? Is this getting you all hot and bothered, huh?" She pouted at him, and again pinched her skirt as if she were about to raise it. The bulge between his legs was becoming more obvious.

"Oh! Ohh yes ..." she whispered. She looked into his eyes pleadingly. "Can I? Can I see? Oh please Dr. Montagne, please, I want to see so bad!" She stepped forward and hesitantly reached for the sash of his robe. He just stared at her, transfixed by her innocent lust, and allowed her to open his robe to reveal his penis rising between his legs. "Oh gosh - yes - so beautiful - I love that - ohh ..."

She stepped back, her eyes fixed between his legs. "Look at me - I want to watch you while you watch me. I wanna see what it does to you ..." She reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. When the last button was undone she let the shirt fall from her shoulders onto the floor, revealing high breasts in a white demi-bra. She passed her fingertips over the exposed upper curves of her breasts, then reached down to slowly lower a zipper at her hip. She let the skirt fall and stepped out of it. She was standing in front of him now in just her bra and panties, the same panties, he realized, that she had held up when they sat together on the park bench, white cotton bikinis with the border of strawberries around the waist. She ran her hands sensuously up her body and caressed her breasts, licking her lips as she looked into his eyes. Then she looked down at his lap and saw that his penis had become fully erect, curving in a stiff arc up from between his legs. She looked at his face and knew that he was helpless.

She reached behind her back and began to unhook the bra, turning to the side to emphasize the curves of her half-naked breasts and enticing bottom in profile. A wicked smile stole across her lips. "Touch yourself," she whispered. "I want you to masturbate while I tease your cock ..." Sean hesitated, but then in a groan of surrender cradled his penis in his hand and slowly stroked it. He briefly closed his eyes and frowned at the rise of pleasure, then stared at her as she slipped the bra off her shoulders while still teasingly hiding her breasts with her hands. "That's right," she whispered, "help me tease your cock ..."

She dropped the bra to the floor while keeping her hands cupped over her breasts. "Gwen gave me some pointers, you know," she said, sounding like matter-of-fact Nikki again. "Guys go crazy for her tits, and she said it's like this sexy present that you can give them, if they deserve it. And you definitely do!" She walked closer to him, cupping and kneading her breasts in her hands. "So these are for you, Dr. Montagne," she whispered, "all for you, just for you." She opened her hands to expose her pert breasts with their erect pink nipples, cupping them from underneath with her hands, moving them gently up and down and from side to side.

Sean was mesmerized, staring lustfully at her young, conical breasts. "You like them, Dr. Montagne - is this what you always wanted to see? Must get you all hot and bothered having young girls like us in your classes, huh? And you can't have us!" She giggled, and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her tight panties. "Betcha want to see what's under these, too, dontcha?" She turned around and lowered her panties, giving him a full view of her shapely, round buttocks . She looked at him over her shoulder and licked her lips. "You want to see my pussy too, don't you? Real bad, I bet!" Then she pulled the panties back up. "Uh-uh. You gotta wait for that. Lisette said I should tease your cock a whole lot before you get to see that. So, am I a good little cocktease, Dr. Montagne? Am I? Huh?"

She laughed as she climbed back onto the couch, kneeling beside him as she caressed her breasts. "Kiss them, Dr. Montagne. I want you to suck me and lick me - please Dr. Montagne, please suck my tits!" With a guttural groan Sean grasped both her breasts in his hands, and sucked greedily on her nipples, going back and forth from one breast to the other, squeezing them as his tongue swirled in circles around her areolas and flicked her hard nipples, probing their indentations, moaning and slobbering and thoroughly soaking her with his mouth.

"Ohh that feels so good!" Nicole sighed. "It's like ... it's like it goes right down to between my legs and makes me tingle there! Oh gosh I love it so much!" She looked down at his lap - his penis was standing up stiff and hard, the glans completely exposed and glistening tautly. She reached down and ran her fingertips slowly up from his balls and along the shaft to the head, which she brushed gently with flicks of her fingers. Then she did it again; and again. Sean moaned helplessly as he continued to squeeze and suck passionately on her breasts while she fondled and teased his penis.