Naughty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thing about this edging that's so neat is that it feels really good to me, too!" She was genuinely delighted with her discovery. "A sexy tease that drives us both crazy, your cock and my pussy! I can't wait to tell Gwen and Lisette about this!" She kept doing it, varying the times she waited in between the maddening little strokes. "I wanna make sure we time it right," she explained, "so that each time it feels so good it almost makes you come - almost but not quite. You know?"

She kept it up - it was her new experiment. "The thing is," she said earnestly, "if I did it too soon you would still be way turned on from the last time and the new one would push you over the edge, but if I waited too long your cock might sort of cool off and it wouldn't be aching to come as much I want it to be ... and where's the fun in that?"

"Nikki, oh God, you are so ..." He couldn't finish, moaning as she slid up and down again.

"I'm so what?" she said. He was staring intently between her legs where his stiff penis was buried deep in her warm, tight vulva. When he didn't respond she shrugged, and slid up and down again.

She continued the torment, studying his face to judge how close the edging was getting him to orgasm. "We're still fucking, you know, even though I'm doing it so slow," she explained. He grasped her hips and tried to move her more quickly, but she easily frustrated that with opposing motions of her own.

"I like thinking about how this feels to you," she said. "I mean, I sort of know, 'cause I'm teasing my pussy at the same time! But I like to think about what it does to you when I don't let you come, you know? I mean, I can come whenever I want, but you can't. It must drive you crazy! I hope so, anyway." She gave a definitive nod. "Yup, I really am a cocktease."

She reached behind her and tickled his balls when she slid up and down the next time. She grinned when he gasped at the sudden new pleasure.

"Ya like that, huh? Well, I'll keep doing it, but that means we'll have to wait longer between my little up and downs ... still want me to do it?" She waited for a few seconds then giggled. "'Course you do!" she said, and flicked her fingernails over his scrotum.

"If we're careful we can go all night like this!" she said. "Would you like that?"

It didn't go on all night, but it was a long time before she decided to let him come. She pulled him on top of her and looked up at him, licking her lips in a grin that was almost a sneer. "Fuck me as hard as you want now!" she hissed, spreading her legs wide. He went almost mad with furious pounding in and out of her delicious slick warmth, venting his erotic frustration in an orgasm that he never wanted to end as he thrust and writhed between her legs. She loved it.

*****

"Thank you," he whispered when he was finally able to speak, as they lay in an exhausted embrace.

"For what?"

"For you, Nikki, just for you."

"Oh! Thank you. Wow."

*****

The sun was high when they awoke late in the morning. Nikki snuggled up to her new lover's back, and kissed his neck and shoulder. He turned towards her and smiled, and gave her a gentle kiss. She sighed and curled up with her cheek against his chest.

"I think that maybe I love you, Dr. Montagne ... Sean." She looked up at him and suddenly grinned. "But I KNOW I love your cock!" she cried, and disappeared under the blankets. Soon the room was again filled with moans of helpless pleasure.

*****

Across the street two cheerleaders ran into the park. They looked at each other and giggled as they ran past a gray-haired man reading a newspaper on a park bench, then into the small playground across from the bench. Time for a panty tease!