All Comments on 'Naughty High Class Mom Ch. 02'

by showguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DannyBoy2kDannyBoy2kover 18 years ago
Anonymous Trashing

Why is it that every time someone trash-talks a story, they

don't have the guts to do it under a user-name? Always, it's 'anonymous'. Anyways, the story was well written, and while a bit fantastic, well that's what stories are for isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!

Very hot story. Hopefully we get a continuation of the saga...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Looking forward to future chapters

Nice work! Looking forward to future chapters and adventures. Would like to hear more of how Kyle's sexy, naughty mom teases and shows-off for him, his friends and teachers/coaches. Lots of potential. Hope Kyle gets to explore her body further..in the shower, different positions and maybe even some light bondage. Perhaps she could go shopping for some hot outfits, put on a sexy show in the locker room if her son's team wins, enter a bikini contest, wash her son's car in a bikini, etc. Lots of story posibilities to hear of what Kyle's friends, teachers, etc. would like to do to her hot, tight body (if he wasn't around to protect her). She could even get into trouble on her way to see her son while wearing one of her new outfits...car breaks down and she needs a ride, she gets lost in the dark side of town, etc. Keep going ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
for you mainly

darling i have a sneakinmg suspicion you wrote this srory for your own use. i can imagine you re reading it with your fingers working feverishly on your hot cunt thinking about a big black cock fucking you. i can imagine your fingers pum[ping your dripping cunt hile you thought of your so or perhaps a neighbor boy fucking your brains out. a woman your age who has finally come to grips is something wonderful to know. i can imagine too...pumping my cock, big enough andf plenty experiened into your mouth, your pussy, your ass...filling them over and over with cum...or gripping your pussy to my mouth while i drink every treassured drop of your cum. lets re read the story and get off together, okay>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This was very hot.

Please write more stories about mother-son situations.

I enjoyed your description of the sexy outfits and sizzling dialogue.Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ERROTIC + !!!

Great job! Maybe different colours/styles of stockings and heels next time? How 'bout a followup with Kyle's girlfriend kinking it up with him and Mom!?

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
TURNED ON

Someone turned me on to your stories. I was told they were very hot. While reading them, You Turned me On. Why aren't you writing more stories. If you want ideas, I'm sure you know people who can suggest a continuation to this incest. You have a big following

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
TURNED ON

Someone turned me on to your stories. I was told they were very hot. While reading them, You Turned me On. Why aren't you writing more stories. If you want ideas, I'm sure you know people who can suggest a continuation to this incest. You have a big following

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
High Class??

Fucking high class, my fucking ass. What a fucking ghetto fucking bitch and fucking deluded fucking story. Did this have to be a certain number of words and you used "fucking", "thigh high stockings", 14" cock, and "black rap star to hit the required minimum?

Other than that, great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot HotHot

Forget the derogatory comments just post more stories like this. It's just the kind of cock-raising tale most readers are looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it! More chapters please!!!!

Nice work. More chapters please! Hope Kyle's mom continues to tease in her sexy outfits, stockings and heels. Perhaps he can take her out shopping for some new outfits and their car breaks down in a rough part of town. Maybe some of Kyle's friends and/or coaches wiil try to get a hold of his naughty mom and play with her hot body. Kyle might even convince his high class mom to enter a bikini contest and really show off her awesome body. Lots of good potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love this story it is orignal most of reader wan

want to do this ahave also 11 inch cock 3 in thik

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Naughty high class mom.

I can't believe a high class mom would talk like that , and they kissed for over an hour ? If she was so hot how come he didn't want to fuck her straight away . I liked the desciption of high heels and stockings . Next time , perhaps she goes clubbing , picks up a young stud , fucks him and then comes home to tease her son by showing off her long nylon legs and panties , some passionate kissing and then his 50 year old hot mom straddles him and slowly slides her just fucked , dripping pussy down his (lets say 8 inch cock ) he then tells her how much he loves 'sloppy seconds "

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...WOMEN WITH A LIFE!!!...

..very well written and developed with much research..ignore the soothsayers..ignorance is exhibited by those with limited/restricted perspective..so much for the 'blind' readers who don't know there is a world out there where normal exciting people enjoy life..this is a story about VANNA WHITE!!!..who also enjoys life in this manner..as do other classy women..and they still live normal lives within the societal mores..so cool your jets..if you don't agree..then simply DON'T READ!!!..YOU GO GIRL!!..XXXXOXOXOXOXOXO...get that massive cock..BLACK..WHITE..SPANISH..PORTUGUESE..ALL BIG COCK IS GOOD!

HorseHungtwelveHorseHungtwelveover 12 years ago
I loved your story and had a simulair experience

I thought it was alot like what my horny step mom and I actually did for real, I loved reading your story. As a extremely well hung young man myself, My step mother came onto me because of my 12 1/4" long and very thick cock..

She acted alot like this with me.

Reading this was like a trip back to the past!

Thankyou for sharing...

Grant Eaton

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lucky boy and very lucky mom

Kyle is blessed with a really big fat meaty prick and it turns out to be a real mommy-pleaser. Mom has just got to have her boy's humungous cock up where she once carried him as a little baby, and Kyle thinks that's a great idea. He fucks his mother, mom cums like crazy, and the boy finally unloads his big young balls and shoots his mom a huge dose of his creamy semen. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Really enjoyed your chapters. I hope more follow soon. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous