Naughty Kitten

Info
Naughty Kitten is caught pleasuring herself.
40 words
4.46
40.3k
12
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in on this lonely kitten pleasuring herself while her Owner is at work... as embarrassed as she is to be caught being so naughty, she isnā€™t at all opposed to begging for some assistance bringing her pleasure...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Colin PearceColin Pearceover 3 years ago
Your voice

sounded quite different to your other submissions. Did you manipulate in some way? I like the more mature sounding you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In Awe

That story and the narration were so compelling. You turned me on so much - I was actually suprised. Never have I experianced sensory overload quite like that. You have a gift Im glad I got to experiance. You can probably make 50% of men finish before they got their pants off!

mSobis

ERock359ERock359about 5 years ago
Stunning Kitty!!!

Wow, this is the first time I've listened to one of your audios and it blew me away. The way you whimper and moan is intoxicating and arousing. I think I actually loved it the most when you dropped your voice into its lower register and started to almost growl with pleasure. I'll definitely be tuning in to your stories more often.

JustPadricJustPadricabout 5 years ago
WOW!

You were all in on that. So very sexy. Thank you so much for the fun little adventure. That felt very intimate and fun and hot. Reminds me of a few play toys I used to know in my younger years. You have a new fan. I'm going to be checking out more of your stuff soon. Looks like a lot of good reads too.

Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

So amazing. Keep it up. -cool guy in Olympia

Share this

Similar Stories

Freeuse Family ChristmasĀ During holidays a son learns his family is a freeuse family.in Illustrated
Santa's Stand InĀ The stand in for the store Santa loses it with his sexy Elf.in Erotic Couplings
Detective in Lace PantiesĀ Gangbang interrogation for the crime syndicate.in Group Sex
The Cam GirlĀ Deep and meaningful guy meets the most irresistible woman.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's CockĀ With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories