Freeuse Family Christmas

Story Info
During holidays a son learns his family is a freeuse family.
13.1k words
4.58
482.8k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: During the holidays a college student learns his family is freeuse.

Note 1: This is a Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest Story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this naughty tale.

PRELUDE

My first semester of college was both amazing and exhausting. The courses there were twice as much work as in high school, the tests were harder, and my grades were lower.

But the social life was amazing! That was the only thing that had increased in a positive way, but wow! Girls. Parties. Girls. Did I mention girls?

I'd lost my virginity during high school in the most typical way ever... at prom... to Glenda, whom I'd dated for a few months. It was missionary. It lasted three minutes. I realize in retrospect I didn't even come close to getting her off. We broke up when the summer was over. She was going to Harvard. I was going to UCLA. Thus we were an entire continent apart.

Although I'd thought for a while I loved Glenda... eventually I realized I just liked her a lot. We remained good friends. Or at least we did in theory, but we didn't email each other all that often once we'd separated to attend our respective universities.

And now at college, I loved playing the field.

I'd already enjoyed a few great first semester sexual encounters:

It began during my Day One Tour, when I was blown by a fellow freshman... a cute girl I never saw again.

That was followed by a week-long first week of parties that included some strike outs, but it ended with my tripling my history of sexual partners when I was given a blow job and gave the hot sorority girl a facial. Which she actually requested, since she needed one to help fulfill her sorority initiation tasks.

A couple hours later at a bar, I'd doubled both my number of sexual partners (to four) and the number of women I'd fucked (to two) in the bathroom of the club.

Over the next couple of months I shared my first threesome with the quarterback of the football team (I was a receiver) and a hot cheerleader from another college in the girl's change room after we won 27-13. She was incredibly flexible.

And right before I headed home for Thanksgiving, I had the chance to watch a lesbian foursome during a sorority party.

Then I met Amy, one of the girls from the lesbian foursome.

She looked so sweet and innocent, but she was actually a total freak, who stripped me down and blew me while the other people at the party watched...

Then she led me... by the cock... literally... back to her room for the most amazing fuck session ever!

I ate her pussy.

Fucked her good.

And she loved to be on top.

And for the first time... I fucked a girl in the ass... or more accurately, she fucked me by riding my cock in her ass.

She then asked me to come all over her face. (No, not because her sorority required it this time, the girl just loved to receive facials.)

I was in love... or at least in lust.

I actually got her number, and promised to call her when I got back from spending my Thanksgiving at home.

.....

.....

.....

THANKSGIVING SURPRISES

So I arrived home in Phoenix at 2:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday, my first trip home since the school year had started, the six-hour drive along the Interstate just long and boring enough to make it tiresome... although my parents had driven out for a visit and a supply drop-off in early October.

So I walked into the house a day earlier than they were expecting me. I'd told them I wouldn't be home until noon on Thanksgiving so I could surprise them... but I was the one in for the surprise.

First, Dad's car was in the driveway, which was odd, since he would normally be at the office.

I'd been planning just to surprise my Mom this afternoon... who worked from home as a web designer.

My eighteen-year-old sister Adela, her birthday just a few weeks ago, would still be in school.

So I snuck in silently, slipped out of my shoes, wanting to be quiet until I startled my Mom, something I always did to her on Halloween, but couldn't this year.

I went into the living room to find it empty.

I checked the kitchen. Empty.

I checked her office. Empty.

I headed upstairs and towards their bedroom... the door wide open. I was about to call out a greeting, when I heard my Dad say, "That's it, slut, suck my cock. Get it ready for that cunt of yours."

"Yes Baby," my Mom purred, just loud enough I could hear her.

I froze just before reaching their bedroom door.

"Oh yeah," Dad groaned a moment later.

I knew I should turn around and walk away... these were my parents, after all... but my mother was the hottest woman I'd ever met... the ultimate MILF... every one of my friends and even a couple of girls wanted to fuck her... so I couldn't resist peeking into the room.

I could only see her from mostly behind, but I got a great view of her naked ass!

I stared at her ass in awe as my cock hardened.

"Ready to get fucked, Wonder Slut?" Dad asked.

Wonder Slut? I thought to myself.

"Oh yes, stud, I need your huge cock in my cunt so bad," Mom said, in a voice so sultry I thought I might come in my pants just from hearing my Mom say 'cunt'.

As she sat up, I quickly pulled back so I wasn't within her view.

I heard them moving around, and then Dad say after a moment, "Come ride me, you sexy slut."

"Mmm," Mom moaned in the most sensual way ever... making my cock ache.

"Oh fuck," Dad moaned a moment later, when I assumed Mom straddled him. Now I know I should have turned and walked away, since watching your parents fucking is pretty sick. Even just getting turned on from listening to your parents fucking is sick. But if your Mom looked like my Mom, you'd understand.


I remained outwardly stoic while listening to my Mom's moans... so sexy and sensual... my cock raging in my jeans.

"You love my big cock, don't you, slut?" Dad asked, and I was shocked to hear my usually mild-mannered and respectful Dad talking so nasty to Mom.

"Oh fuck, so big," my Mom moaned.

I couldn't resist... I had to take the risk... I had to look... I slyly peeked into the room, and my eyes went wide.

She looked so fucking hot... the only disappointment was I couldn't see her tits... yet I also loved the Wonder Woman shirt and the sight of her hard nipples almost poking holes through it.

As I watched ever so slyly, I loved how she rode his cock with a foot up on his knee for support while she rode him smoothly.

I kept peeking in and backing away... the fear of getting caught balanced against my desire to watch.

"Oh yeah, ride it, my sexy slut," my Dad moaned.

"I could ride this cock all day long," Mom moaned, as she bounced on his cock like a slut in heat.

After a couple minutes of fucking, he ordered, "Pull your legs up here."

I couldn't even fathom what that might mean. So I waited for a long minute, since any movement they made might turn their gazes towards the open doorway, before I heard her begin moaning again.

"Fuck, I love the feel of these tits," Dad said, and I wished I could say the same thing.

"Squeeze them, baby," she moaned.

I peeked in to see Mom still in a riding position, although now somewhat differently.

If not for my Dad's hands grasping her big tits, my Mom would have tumbled forward onto the floor! But she didn't, and I slowly rubbed myself through my jeans as I watched my parents fucking.

A couple minutes later Dad said, "On the floor, slut. Time for me to really fuck you."

"Yes, baby," Mom obeyed without hesitation.

In addition to the shock of catching my parents having sex, although it wasn't like I didn't know they had sex, but actually seeing them in action was surreal... but what was really shocking was hearing my Dad calling Mom a slut, and Mom being okay with it.

That was doubled by the shock of hearing her sounding so submissive, something I'd never imagined my Mom being.

Again I waited a good minute, desperate to see whatever position they were now using.

And dying to know when Mom moaned, "Harder, fuck me harder!"

I peeked around and saw my Mom getting it from behind in a hot position... imagine a wheelbarrow race, but with sexy lingerie and a cock in her pussy.

Luckily, Mom's eyes were closed, since her face was directed towards the door.

But then while I stared, she opened her eyes and I quickly backed away... terrified she might have seen me... and so I tiptoed away... back downstairs... outside, and to my car.

Not wanting Mom to think she'd seen me even if she knew she'd seen someone, I drove off and went to a friend's house where I stayed the night... and of course I jerked off... twice... to my stored visuals of my hot Mom in action.

....

I arrived home again early the next morning, around eight, and was presented with my second major shock in under twenty-four hours. Apparently when their kids weren't around, my parents fucked all the time!

This time I walked into the kitchen, smelling bacon, only to see my Mom bent over the kitchen counter getting fucked by my Dad... my arriving in time to see my Dad just about to come inside her!

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

"Oh, shit," Mom gasped in return, although my Dad kept fucking her. "I can't stop," he said as he thrust into her from behind.

Mom looked up at me with an apologetic awkward smile, but she too didn't stop her husband from fucking her, even though their son had arrived in the same room.

"Oh fuck, take it all," Dad grunted, as he obviously came inside Mom.

"Ooooooooh," Mom moaned, the sensation of getting filled with cum obviously turning her on.

Dad slowed down and casually asked, as if his dick wasn't still inside my Mom, "What are you doing home so soon? I thought you weren't going to be here until noon or so."

"Yeah, I left early," I said.

"I see," he said, as if this wasn't at all weird, as I stared at my hot Mom, still bent over the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt," I joked.

"No worries, I was just finishing," Dad shrugged, as he pulled out and put his dick away... which I couldn't see from where I was.

"You hungry, David?" Mom asked, standing upright and acting like nothing unusual had just happened.

"Starving," I admitted, wondering where my sister was. "Where's Adela?"

"Already off to school," Mom said, as Dad kissed Mom on the cheek... something he'd done every day when I used to be home before he headed to work... although their fucking in the kitchen right in front of me was something new.

"Have a good day, honey," Mom said.

"You too," Dad said. He turned to me and said paternally (yeah, actually pulling that off in spite of what I'd just seen), "Good to have you home, son."

"Good to be home," I said, the entire situation so surreal. "Plus, I miss Mom's homemade cooking," as I helped myself to a piece of bacon.

Mom and I chatted for a good hour about normal things, before I unpacked what I'd brought and did some work on an essay I was writing... college having given us the long weekend off, but had continued piling on homework as if they hadn't. I had two essays due next week, both of them term papers.

I had supper with the family... my sister home from high school and looking much older than before, even though I'd been gone less than three months. I couldn't explain what it was, but there was something different about her. She'd always been shy and quiet... nerdish, even. Yet now she was all woman. I hated to be the one thinking it, but my sister had gotten really hot.

My sister headed out, she was staying at a friend's that night, and after watching some television with my parents, I went upstairs to my room to do some more essay writing.

Ten minutes in, I decided I needed a drink of water and so I left my bedroom, arrived at the top of the stairs heading for the kitchen ... and stopped dead in my tracks. In that short period of time, my Mom had somehow gotten into some lingerie (perhaps it had been underneath the outerwear she'd been wearing)... and my Dad was completely naked ... and Mom was sucking his dick!

Sneaking peeks at them in their bedroom while they had no idea I was home was one thing... their having sex in the kitchen when they thought they were alone was another thing... but this... deciding to have sex in the living room while they knew I was upstairs... well... this was something else entirely!

"Oh yeah, suck it, Baby," my Dad moaned.

I, of course, should have turned around and returned to my room, but instead I crouched down to lessen my profile, and watched from my high perch.

She was giving him such a nice gentle blow job, and I had a much better and more leisurely view this time.

"Turn around," Dad ordered.

"We should go up to the bedroom," Mom cautioned.

"Maybe, but you love the risk of getting caught," Dad said as she pushed her off of his cock... which was a very impressive one, I must say. (Not that the sight turned me on, I was just one stud silently acknowledging another one's equipment; kind of like professional courtesy.)

"I thought we were saving that for Christmas," Mom said as Dad went behind her.

"We are," he said. "But you love foreshadowing."

What the hell were they talking about? Just what were they foreshadowing?

"Oh fuck," Mom moaned as Dad slid his cock into her.

"You just can't wait, can you?" Dad asked.

"It's going to be the most incredible season of giving," Mom moaned, their cryptic talk both confusing and intriguing.

"Oh, you'll be receiving just as much... if not more... than you give," Dad said as he slowly fucked her.

"You're so bad," Mom moaned.

"Says the freeuse slut," Dad said.

Freeuse? What was freeuse?

"And you wouldn't have it any other way," Mom purred.

"True. Now turn around and ride me," Dad said.

"Mmmmmmmm," Mom moaned, as Dad sat up and I watched Mom straddle him and lower her pussy onto his dick... now facing directly towards me, but not looking upwards.

I backed away until I heard her moaning, and then I peeked around the corner and got a great view of my Mom's pussy... her completely shaved pussy!

Then there wasn't any talking... just my parents fucking... switching positions a few times.

I was learning my mother was quite flexible.

Then I watched as Dad pulled out and spewed a massive load all over my Mom's pussy, clothing, body and face.

I snuck back to my room, pulled out my dick, and jerked off frantically.

I then googled freeuse and found this definition: Freeuse is a fetish where a person is always sexually available, regardless of whatever else they may be doing at the time.

That explained Dad fucking Mom in the kitchen.

I ended up watching almost two hours of freeuse porn... where more times than not it was a woman getting fucked by her step-son and husband, or a Mom and step-daughter being used all over the house by the Dad.

Wild!

I mean my Mom was the hottest woman I'd ever met in real life... but the idea of her allowing Dad just to fuck her anywhere and anytime he wanted, somehow brought her to an entirely new level of hot. In practice she actually was a slut, and I don't mean that judgementally, but as high praise!

The rest of my visit was normal... no more surprise sex scenes... although my sister was wearing nylons the entire time... which she'd never worn before... which also helped to keep my cock hard.