Naughty Little Hook Up Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom said he'd put away the remains of our dinner later when he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to what was now our master bedroom. Glancing around at the soft beige and white decor, it felt so light and airy, an entire screened wall open to the great outdoors overlooking the incredible well-treed view behind his house. It would be like being outside and communing with nature on a warm summer night like this with the gentle breeze filtering in as we made hot sweet love to each other.

Laying me in the centre of his bed, he spread my legs and teasingly kissed his way to the juncture of my thighs, making me giggle and squirm, his gaze firmly fixed on mine. "You know," he said, making me anxiously shiver as he traced his tongue slowly along the length of my pussy, "when I'm at work lately I can barely concentrate, because all I can think of is the taste of you." Then sucking my swollen pussy lips into his mouth, he murmured against my flesh, "And how can I not, when you taste so damn sweet, like warm honey melting on my tongue. All I have to do is think of spreading you like this and lapping into your hot little pussy, and I can actually feel myself getting hard. I just adore the taste and the feel of you, Alexis. It's like heaven here between your thighs."

Closing my eyes, I sighed. No one had ever said anything as beautiful to me. Like he worshiped me, and what we had. Desperate for the taste of him, I whispered, "Kiss me," and before I even finished asking, he was covering my body and taking my mouth in a blistering hot kiss. And I could taste the sexy tang of myself on his lips and tongue as he plundered my mouth, making hot, sweet love to me with his mouth. Still, I had to wonder how every time with him could feel so much hotter than the last, when even his kiss had the power to slay me. He truly had me, body and soul. And I would never give him up without a fight.

After he'd kissed me till I was nearly screaming for him to take me, getting up and pushing a few pillows under ass, he rose up on his knees, slipped my legs over his shoulder, held his cock at my opening and murmured, "And this is what I dream of at night -- the thought of pushing into you so deep, till we're one. I think I could actually live forever with my body buried in yours. I just love the feel of being inside you. It's like nothing else on earth. Damn, I love you, Alexis." Then he pressed a gentle kiss to my belly as he thrust into me, his eyes fixed on mine. "And one day," he vowed, "before long, I'm really going to make you mine."

As zoned out as I was from the feel of him taking me again, so deeply and so completely, and with the way those wonderful words washed over me, I knew my eyes still must have flared when he said he planned to make me his.

Wait. Was he actually talking marriage?

Still, as confused and turned on as I was, the feeling of laying back and watching him plunder me was more than amazing. Eyes closed, jaw flexing as he clutched my ass in his hands and fucked me like his life depended on it, I knew I could live with him buried inside me, too. Too bad we both had day jobs, or this would be one hell of a way to live -- just grazing when we needed to, kissing, teasing, tasting and oh, lordy, fucking like this as often as we could. What an incredible life we'd have.

Finally his fingers began to work my pussy, and my clit actually tingled with relief as he teased it out of hiding. A delectibly hot surge racing through me, from the heat of my ravaged pussy all the way up my spine, feeling myself letting go, I grabbed at him to come to me, and as his tongue sank into my mouth, I could feel his body stiffening as we both quaked in each other's arms, blessedly losing it together. Damn, but it always felt so amazing with him. And to think, we'd only been together as a couple for a few hours. What the hell would the rest of our lives be like, I wondered, if we were able to keep this up? I smiled against his mouth, imagining the possibilities.

Later, feeling deliciously achy and drowsy, curled in his arms, I sighed as we began to doze off together -- blissfully content, exactly where I'd always wanted to be, in the arms of the man I loved, safe, happy and utterly sated.

Now if everyone would just leave us alone to enjoy ourselves, our life would be perfect.

Reality, unfortunately, did have a way of creeping in, whether we liked it or not. Bright and early the next morning, I got a text about a hastily arranged meeting that I had to attend at work. And here I'd been counting on a morning quicky, too.

So, after I raced through my morning routine, I took the cup of coffee he offered, brushed my lips over his and murmured, "Love you," as I flew out the door.

And later, sitting on the highway stalled in traffic, it felt like such a letdown to have to get back to our regular routines. Realistically, I knew we couldn't live in our kinky little love bubble forever, but still, it just seemed so unfair to have to get back to the grind after the amazing bliss of our first night together.

Although my sweet man did have me feeling a little better when he took a moment to text me later at work: "Just thought you'd like to know, I'm thinking about you, and missing you, gorgeous."

Smiling, seeing that, I texted back: "Miss you, too. And I'll be home about four thirty today, naked and waiting."

"Damn. And now you've got me hard. Thanks a lot." But he put a smiley face after it, so I knew he was kidding.

"Love you," I texted back.

Then I waited, smiling when he texted: "Love you, too -- like crazy."

And the rest of my day seemed more bearable after that. Knowing I'd be hooking up with my man and that he was thinking of me and loved me enough to send a message and tell me so.

In fact, I could even take Alice the office manager and biggest pain in the ass you could ever meet, when she came over and started in on me. "You know we were thinking of having morning meetings like the one we had this morning, every morning, if possible. Then we can get what we need to out of the way before we all get too busy." I already had a pretty strong feeling who'd initiated these early morning pow-wows, but now I knew for sure.

I shrugged. "That would be okay." Although I secretly hated the thought of having to barrel out of the house like that every morning, I'd never tell her that.

"The only thing is, Alexis, you were five minutes late, and in order to get to the business at hand, we'll need everyone to be committed to showing up on time." She narrowed her beady little eyes on me and muttered sarcastically, "So do you think you could try and get in on time from now on, if it isn't too much trouble?"

Plastering on my phoniest smile, I said, "Providing the traffic allows, of course." And if I wasn't too busy sucking off the love of my life or enjoying a morning quicky. I had a feeling Alice never got laid much, she was just too miserable to have had her oil changed very often. Poor thing probably didn't even own a vibrator, not that she'd ever know how to use one. And her gnarly old cunt was probably snapped closed tighter than a clam shell -- which would explain a lot -- especially her piss poor attitude toward everyone she worked with.

Finally with a curt nod of her head, she strode away, probably in search of her next victim. Ugh. I felt like pounding my head on my desk. Maybe I should look for another job closer to where Tom lived. Then I smiled, correcting myself -- or where we lived now.

Eager to get home to him, as promised, I made it home before Tom did. After stripping off in the bedroom, I grabbed a quick shower to freshen up. As I dried off, I grinned, deciding I'd just carry my robe downstairs; since I had promised to be naked as the day I was born for him when he came home.

I was just looking around in the fridge for something cold to drink when I heard the front doorbell, and frowned. Shit. Now who the hell was this?

So, shrugging into my sheer robe, I made my way to the front door and took a peek through the peep hole. And on the other side, I saw an attractive middle aged red-head standing, holding what looked like a cake. Oh, goodie, terrific way to meet the neighbors, pretty much buck-ass naked.

So, I pulled open the door just a little, not even bothering to hide the fact that my robe was sheer enough that she had to be able to see my naked hip and shoulder beneath it. "Hi," I said, "were you looking for Tom?"

Her nose wrinkling distastefully at me, she nodded. "Yes. And you are?"

I smiled, extending my hand through the narrow opening, simply saying, "I'm Alexis," knowing full well I was leaving her to wonder exactly who I was to Tom.

"Oh." Her mouth stayed in that little O while she looked me up and down assessing. "Are you a friend of his daughter's?" she finally asked.

I smiled and admitted, "Yes I am."

Her brow lifted hopefully. "Just visiting then?"

But before I could even think of a clever come back, Tom pulled up in his SUV, rolling his eyes the moment he saw me at the door with his neighbor. Quickly bounding up the front steps, he said to her, "Hey, Marie, how you doing?"

As she eyed me cautiously, she said to him, "Well, knowing how much you like my cinnamon bundt cake, I was just bringing you one I'd just baked. And I was wondering if you hadn't had dinner yet, if you'd care to join me. I've got a roast and all the trimmings in the oven."

He stepped inside to join me, and as he slipped his arm around my waist, drawing me close, making her eyes go big as saucers he said, "Uh, sorry, but Alexis and I have plans for the night."

"Oh, I see," she said, her face screwing up in a frown. Then with a huff, she turned on her heel and strode back across the street, still carrying her precious cake.

Closing the door, Tom shrugged. "Sorry about that. There are a few divorcees around here under the impression that a newly single guy like me might be interested in a hook up."

"And are you?" I asked him, cocking an eyebrow.

Pulling me close, he kissed me, his hand already cupping my ass. "Not even a little," he murmured over my mouth.

Smiling as he peppered my face with soft little kisses, that was a relief. It never occurred to me that he might have had other women in his life. And I sure as hell wasn't about to share him.

Pulling back, he said, "You know I've been hard for hours, since that teasing little text you sent me."

I grinned, cupping his heavy package in my hand. "That long, huh? And you feel it, too."

I watched his eyes flare as he finally seemed to take in the sight of me in my sheer coffee-coloured robe. Then he surprised me when he dipped his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth straight through the fabric, murmuring against my breast, "And now I'm starved."

Confused, I asked, "You're hungry?"

He lifted his head, and grinned wolfishly as he said, "Yeah, but just for you."

Quickly bending me over the couch, the hiss of his zipper was all the foreplay I needed. I'd been dying for him, too. "Mmm," I moaned, as he slipped a finger inside me. And I knew I had to be soaked. So, all I needed now was for him to fill me.

"Fuck, you're wet," me murmured against my ear. Then he shocked me when he muttered, "Damn," before I felt him straighten and pull away.

Wondering what the hell had happened, turning my head, I asked, "What's wrong?"

Taking a look at his watch, he said, "It just hit me. I have a dinner tonight with a client that I almost forgot." With his hand sliding over my bare ass, he tipped his head. "I don't suppose you'd want to come?"

I grinned. "You mean before we have to leave?"

He chuckled and playfully smacked my backside. "Come on, let's get ready, so we can get this over with, then we can get back here and finish what we started."

Heaving a disappointed sigh, naked, carrying my robe in my hand, I led the way upstairs, giving him a playful sway of my hips as I went. Following close behind, he warned, "You know you're going to pay for that later, if you keep waving that pretty ass in my face."

Giving him an extra teasing little shimmy, I laughed and squealed when he made a grab for me, as I raced ahead to the bedroom. Catching up to me in a few strides, he picked me up and tossed me onto the bed. Then throwing himself over me, covering my body with his, his warm brown eyes on mine, he said over my mouth, "Damn, I want you so bad right now, I wish we didn't have to go out." Then he pressed a kiss to my mouth, and letting out a sigh, he stood and took my hand and helped me up off the bed.

His arm circling my waist as he walked me to the bathroom, he said, "But, when I get you home again -- I'm warning you, you better be ready for what I have in mind."

Mmm, I did like the sounds of that. He'd proven to me more than once that he had the capacity to go absolutely wild on me, and now I could hardly wait. Figures, my first dinner with a client, and I'd be sitting there with a dripping wet pussy all night, trying to be polite, when all I'd be able to think of was finding somewhere where we could go to at least take the edge off. Fuck, no one had the ability to get me as hot as he did.

Tom grinned at me slyly when I met him downstairs a little under twenty minutes later, my long dark hair curled enticingly down my back, and wearing a body-hugging black cocktail dress that showed just enough cleavage and thigh to be considered decent, while still looking as alluring as I dared. And of course I picked my highest, sexiest come-fuck-me heels, just for fun.

Heaving a sigh, he reached for my hand as he walked me out to his Lexus, saying, "You know, Alexis, sometimes I can't believe you're mine. You're just so damn beautiful."

I grinned, having purposely left my lipstick till later, just so I could touch my lips to his as I said, over his mouth, "Same goes, handsome," before I slipped my tongue in his mouth, lingering for a bit.

The hotel was beautiful, and the restaurant all shimmering glass and chrome, was probably the nicest I'd ever seen. Tom waved at his client and his wife as we approached, apologizing, "Sorry, Jim, Becky, traffic was terrible."

Then he smiled into my eyes and said, "Jim and Becky Graves, I'd like you to meet my lady -- Alexis Taylor."

Jim's smile was appreciate as he stood and reached out to shake my hand, but his wife's pinched little smile I noticed, didn't quite reach her eyes. We'd barely sat down when she leaned over the table and started blithering, "So sorry to hear about your divorce, Tom. And how is poor Lucy coping with the break up?"

I rolled my eyes. Oh great. Probably thought I was just his date for the night. Someone he was banging to help him get over his failed marriage. Talk about a laugh riot. She actually glared me down as Tom looking slightly uncomfortable, answered, "I'd say we're both doing okay, thanks."

But I noticed Jim wiggle his eyebrows at Tom then nod at me. Like he thought Tom was doing fantastic. And suddenly I wished I'd never agreed to come. Tom and Lucy had been married for a long time, since their teens, and whether they were miserable for most of that time or not, a lot of people would know them as a couple. Which like it or lump it, made me look like an interloper, or even worse, in some people's minds maybe even the reason for their divorce.

As the waiter came and filled our water glasses, I thought of what his ex-wife Lucy had said. She'd warned me about Tom. But it wasn't him I was worried about. It was everyone else. Like my parents who were still furious with him for hooking up with their daughter. And I imagined his daughter would probably faint or even puke the moment she discovered what was really going on between us. And the word in his neighborhood had probably already spread that he'd hooked up with some young slut. And now his clients were weighing in, and the wife sure looked pissed with me.

Excusing myself, I headed for the ladies room, deciding I needed a little break from the tension at the table. But unfortunately, it followed me straight inside. At the mirror, fixing my lipstick I could barely believe my eyes when Becky strode in glaring at my reflection -- and didn't waste any time getting to the point. "I do hope you realize that when a man Tom's age gets involved with someone as young as you are, it's only for one thing. Surely you know that all men care about is sex."

Wanting more than anything to tell her to fuck off and mind her own business, it suddenly occurred to me as I mutely stared back at her reflection in the mirror, that Tom and I did have an awful lot of sex -- and what if she was right and it was the only reason he was with me -- just for the out of control heat we ignited whenever we were together?

My stomach lurching, ducking my head and excusing myself, I made my way back out to the table. Tom smiled warmly as I approached, but I couldn't bring myself to smile back. And even when he took my hand under the table and gave it a squeeze, I kept wondering if she was right, and our entire relationship was based on nothing more than hooking up.

After we'd undressed for bed that night, he slipped his arm around me and drew me close. But noticing how stiff I held myself, he asked, "Everything okay?"

I nodded, although it really wasn't. Finally I asked him, "What if I said, I didn't want to have sex with you tonight?"

Narrowing his eyes, he said carefully, "It would be okay, I guess. Why, what's wrong?"

Shaking my head, I rolled over and turned away from him. "Nothing's wrong," I lied. Although the burning ache in my chest said otherwise.

Coming up behind me, he touched his lips to my back as he draped his arm around my waist. "You want to talk about it?"

Swallowing hard, so I wouldn't make a fool of myself by bawling my eyes out I said, "Becky Graves said guys your age only want younger women like me for one thing. And then I began to wonder if the only reason you're with me -- is for the sex."

Pressing a soft kiss to my shoulder he said, "You want to know the truth?"

When I swallowed hard and nodded, he said, "Although sex with you is always amazing, what I really love about being with you is the feeling of being wanted, and knowing that you actually care for me. I lived without that for so long, that now it's a novelty I've come to crave -- which is probably why I express it by making love to you as often as I can. Guess you could say I'm grateful for finding this second chance at happiness with you. And I just hope I'm not denying you anything, or being selfish. You're so much younger than me, that part of me knows I should be feeling guilty, but I don't. Whenever I'm with you, I just feel so good, that there's no room for feeling that way anymore. Even if all we're doing is sharing a meal together, I just love being with you, Alexis. And if you want to take a break and do nothing more than sleep together for a while, much as I'd miss being close with you, I promise I'd be okay with it. Especially if it made you realize that what we have is about so much more than just sex."

Turning around to face him, refusing to cry and spoil this moment, I could feel my bottom lip trembling. Cupping his face in my hand, I pressed my lips to his and said, "I love you, Tom. And what I have with you is the best I've ever had, too. And I don't want to go without you just to try and prove something. I already know what we have is real, but it's still good to hear you say it."

Hugging me to his chest, he kissed the side of my face and said, "Then why don't try just cuddling for tonight and see how that goes."

I started to smile at the feel of his erection pressed to my belly. "Well, then you'd better tell your dick, 'cause I don't think he got the message."