Naughty Little Hook Up Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled. "I don't think he can't help himself, all it takes is for you to be near me and he gets like this. But don't worry, I can ignore it."

I grinned, reaching for him. "But I can't." Wrapping my hand around him and stroking him up and down, I leaned closer and took his mouth with mine, moaning with him, as I felt him thickening in my hand, my thumb running over the slippery head.

Rolling him onto his back, I crawled up on him, straddling his hips. Then clutching the base of his cock in my hand, I held him at my opening. My eyes never leaving his, I thrust my hips till I felt him slide inside me, filling me up aching tight. Loving the soft groaning sounds he was making as I began to ride him, I bent and whispered over his mouth. "I don't care what anybody says, what we have is real, and I can feel it."

Clutching my ass in his hands, he murmured, "You're so right. And to hell with what everybody else thinks."

And as I rode him to climax, his deep throaty groans driving me to pound down on him as hard as I could bare, as he took a breast into his mouth and sucked, and I felt myself beginning to crest again, I knew he was right. We had something so special, that no one else and nothing else mattered.

But still, in another week there'd be his daughter to consider, and no matter what he said, this could all be over...