Naughty MILF Caroline Pt. 01

Story Info
Stuck up Cock-Mad MILF Businesswoman gets humiliated.
1.9k words
3.81
19.1k
18
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are about Caroline, a stuck up, nasty, uppity MILF businesswoman who acts all prim and proper on the outside, but is a nasty cheating bitch underneath. She has a thing for young studs and gets a damp tingling pussy thinking of the lads working in the company next door to her Business where she works as a Company Director. She is not well liked, even her husband thinks she is a nasty bitch. Her employees, mostly young men, fucking hate her as well. Her Husband, Peter suspects she might possibly be getting some generous helpings of big, fat cock on the side. She owns the company and works alongside her husband who has equal partnership. Next door to their building is a local businessman who owns a lot of land and runs paintball and airsoft games. He has a son, Mikey who always hangs around his mate Gav, not the brightest by any means but massive, tattoed, about 6" 5, same height as Mikey who influences Gav and uses him as a bit of a helper and simple sidekick. Mikey and Gav run the local car service centre on the Business Park where Caroline works and they are mechanics by trade.

Caroline on the other hand is a very tidy 45 year old MILF. She is a prime MILF, nice ash blonde long hair, sometimes tied back at the sides, about 5" 4, perfectly made up, well manicured nails, the full MILF Monty. She is well-stacked with nice big tits, 36D and natural. She suffers from very sensitive nipples which are unnaturally big and gives the lads in the workshop an unintended pokie treat on cold days. Her clothes are very prim and proper, business suits, usually black or blue suits, white satin blouses, skirt length to just a little above the knee. She always wears high heels or leather/suede Fuck Me Boots. The lingerie is always expensive, she spends shed loads on it; she likes basques, satin or lacy, satin panties, the full ass covering ones which always match the basques and carefully choses her hosiery; doesn't really like pantyhose much, but aces on stockings, in nude, black or navy, usually 15 denier sheer types. Fresh pair worn everyday.

She's prim and proper on the outside, but is aroused, by young, hard cock, especially cheeky vulgar young lads that look like they could give her a good seeing to and give her beef curtains a decent workout. Her pussy takes over from her brain, and once the posh panties start to get damp, she fights the prim and proper uptight businesswomen in her head against being a naughty submissive MILF. This can put her in compromising situations, but the silly bitch can't help it.

Her husband, Peter is a wimp. He works with her, they are probably in a marriage that is just for convenience more than anything else, he fancies other women, suspects her cheating a bit, but meekly puts up with it up to now. They are towards the end of their marriage, but he is now less tolerant of her as he is looking like a really weak twat.

Anyway, she starts having sneaky shagging sessions with the lads in the paintball company next door. She does it out in the woods next to the Business Park, Peter gets a bit suspicious as she gets back in after lunch with muddy black 6" patent stilettos and a bit of mud spatter on the back of her expensive 15 denier sheer stockings. The dirty bitch even treaded in a used condom by accident that had been used to shag her on the bottom of her stiletto by accident.

He gets a tip off that she's involved in extracurricular pussy pounding activities, and decides this time to have a bit of fun as he's probably gonna leave her anyway as he's hoping to knob one of the agency secretaries and is eventually gonna shack up with her instead.

So, he knows the Paintball site owner who suspects that his shaggin' sessions with Caroline are being shared by some of his employees, so they decide to set her up as a massive laugh to teach her a bit of a lesson. They set up a business meeting with her about a team building special offer proposal for her company. She pitches up looking very prim and proper, blonde hair up at each side looking very demure, black business skirt suit, black 15 denier sheer seamed stockings (she gets her husband to check the lines are straight in the morning before they go to work), black satin Basque and black satin blouse. She walks into the Paintball Meeting Room area and sees her husband there as well, they are all nicely nicey and start some small talk, each one has now worked out she's shagging them all behind their backs, and give eachother crafty nods and winks.

Anyway, the offer of a free team building trial is put on the table. She says it's not for her, but it may be suitable for the lowly workers in their company and decides to go along with it as a trial. All of the lads in the room have already arranged a little game and scoring system with her as the target, so they all walk out to the woods with her, leave her at a pre-arranged spot and say they are going to give her a demo. She stands there, all prim and proper in her smart black suit looking very much the paragon of virtue and respect that she fuckin' well isn't. One of the lads gives her a Paintballing Clown-style Face Protection Mask and says it's to protect her for Health and Safety reasons only, in order to fully comply with their insurance policy.

So, our stuck up, prim and proper MILF is in full makeup, hair, business suit, the full respectable woman, but a bit annoyed she has to wear a clown mask.

She hears a shout saying:

"Let her have it lads, open fire!"

They all pick up a paintball gun and start firing at her.

"What the fuuuuuuuuck are you doing, this is not a funny joke, awwww, ohhhhh, shiiiiiiiit, this is an expensive suit you bastards. Stoooooop Iiiiiiit, yaw. FUCK!" she said as she contorted all over the place to (unsuccessfully avoid) the paintball shots.

The lads, including the husband piss themselves with laughter as she is pelted with paint. Thing is, it's a colour coded decoration, yellow for the front of the skirt, blue for the tits, red for the mouth. Her Husband adds up the scores which are made up of hits to the areas where the paintballing crew have fucked her:

"15 blue = titwanks, 30 yellow = shags, 20 red = blowjobs by my reckoning" he says.

She is now shouting and bawling, saying that they should issue protective gear to protect clothes. Her Husband says:

"Well, my darling, all of the pellets that have made contact with your suit show how many times and wherebouts you've been fucked. Gob, tits and pussy."

She is stood there with her hands on her hips, paint-pelted blue 36Ds heaving in shiny blue paint. She's fuckin' fuming, but she can't say much, sore mouth aside, as she's been caught out.

She stomps forward, storming out of the demo area, she walks past them all and Gav, the youngest bloke who is a real twat, only 18 years old, lets a stray paintball shot off.

She stops in her tracks. Looks shocked, open mouthed. Everyone else fuckin' does as well.

The front of her is covered in paint, but the back, including her £500 black skirt, until now relatively unscathed, got a nice single shot of bright orange paint right on her ass. She says nothing. All the blokes look at eachother and say in unison:

"You dirty fuckin cunt".

Her husband says, "Gav, you did her up the ass!"

"Too fuckin' right" he says.

"Didn't you as well Mikey? Now you've admitted it, I don't feel like such a dirty cunt!"

With that, 3 more shots land on her ass including one from the oldest of the group, Dave the hapless handyman.

"Dirty fucker, you're shit at paintball, how did you get it together to get your cock up her shitter?" says Mikey.

"Big tub of gun grease boss. Bit of a tight fit though to be fair."

They piss themselves laughing!

"Oops sorry miss, nice fudge tunnel though!"

Now she's been rumbled, she shouts out:

"I have an important meeting at 2 o'clock, how do you expect me to chair that meeting, you dirty fuckin' cunts?" shouts Caroline.

Her hands are on her hips, totally pissed off, covered in paint and humiliated.

"We shouldn't really help you but that said fair's fair, a lady has to be dignified, especially a Company Director, there are some overalls in the shed over there." says Mikey.

She storms off to the shed, strips out of her messed up suit and throws the jacket, skirt and blouse out the window. Gav scoops up the ruined clothes and sticks them in the dog shit bin just down the pathway, pissing himself with laughter.

"Where's my fuckin' overalls?" she says, shouting out of the shed door. There is silence.

"They've all gone the fuckers".

She figures she can make a run for it back to her company's changing room where there might be some spare overalls.

She's almost made it out the woods and our cheated blokes open fire again, all in the same place, mouth, tits, pussy...and now her peachy stuck up ass.

"You fuckin' cunts, this is really expensive lingerie, my Basque, stockings and satin panties are a right fuckin' mess now."

"Still got to chair that meeting love, but you management types must lead by example and obey the rules, even if you are walking around in your pants!" Mikey says.

He goes over to her and puts a hard hat and flouresent high visibility jacket on her, slaps her on her now orange ass with her black satin panties now fucked up with paint.

"Off you go love, otherwise you'll be late."

She storms off, her orange ass wiggling as she goes.

Anyway, 2 PM arrives, and a 45 year old stuck up bitch company director walks in to the boardroom in paint splattered undies, mud over her shoes and stockings (seams now not in a straight line), blue paint in her hair and top part of her Basque, running down her cleavage into her panties. Her ass is now orange, which has trickled down the back of her seamed stockings. There is silence in the room with her employees around the table.

"Good Afternoon, gentlemen, I'd like today to change the agenda and discuss our next teambuilding opportunity. Any questions?"

Everyone puts their hands up.

"Any questions that don't involve my lovely expensive basque being fucking pebbledashed by paint and my blue hair" she says. They all put their hands down.

"Right, let's get on with agenda, item number one."

1. "Can someone get me some fuckin' overalls!"

The young male employees sat round the table, and shout out:

"What a fuckin' Clown."

She says:

"Fuck, the mask. Shut it you twats."

She takes the mask off and puts her head in her hands, blue paint now all over them as the whole room erupts into raucous laughter.

Caroline's adventures will continue.