Naughty MILF Caroline Pt. 02

Story Info
Naughty MILF Businesswoman gets serviced.
1.6k words
4.22
10.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the basis of these stories is that Caroline is a stuck up, nasty boss that everyone fuckin' hates, with a passion.

She's mean, but pretty, although sarcastic, with a plummy English Home Counties accent. She thinks she is better than everyone else. Caroline is a Senior Partner on a Business Park/Industrial Estate and works with her Husband, Peter. He is a fuckin' wimp and doesn't really like her that much anymore. He dreams of shagging secretaries on the side (probably badly) and is completely weak and spineless. He has trouble getting it up, which is fucking up the marriage because even though Caroline, his wife, is stuck up, she likes hard cock stuck up her, and goes into submissive mode whenever she sees young blokes who can keep it up and stuff her fanny good and proper.

She dresses very posh, her long blond hair is immaculate. Her ample chest is a 36D size and all natural. She works out and takes a pride in her appearance as a leading local businesswoman.

She and her husband have had trouble with the adjoining firm who do airsoft/paintballing. It turns out that the thieving bastards are in for a bit of blackmail. They wouldn't mind a piece of Peter and Caroline's business, along with their land and equipment and are hatching a plan to drive a bigger rift between Peter and Caroline, and also worm their way into their business (mostly through Caroline's expensive satin panties) to get control, cash and land.

The owner is Sid and he has a young son called Mikey who knows Caroline and has given her pussy a thoroughly stiff workout with his 10 inch long dong. He is tall and lanky, an avid car enthusiast, mechanic and a gamer. He shags around loads and can handle himself with a bit of a temper. He's crude, sweary and domineering which fits in nicely with our MILF cunt and she gets really submissive around this type of bloke.

Caroline has had a few spa treatments and rested up after being pelted with paint. She's had to bin her ruined lingerie and reached into the wardrobe this morning for her workwear for today. Peter couldn't get it up on her this morning, she's called him a useless twat and wiggles her little finger at him. The morning has not started well for them.

He gets a bit embarrassed and slopes off, all humiliated.

"What a fuckin loser." she says.

So, she picks out her clothes, an ivory coloured Basque today, satin wide shoulder straps, satin finish, satin ivory panties, nice shiny wide ass back to them. Stockings of course, nude coloured 15 denier and black 6" high heels. Standard Skirt suit goes on, conservative in style, skirt length just above the knees, and a shiny white, rollneck sweater, clinging tightly to her 36D top bollocks nicely. She does her makeup, grabs her bag and drives Peter and her to the premises.

She gets to the desk, puts bag down and gets a text message on her phone. Her car is due to go to the garage around the corner at lunchtime. Text says to be there at 1200. Two hour service. Requires her to be there in person. She scrolls down, it says they have ordered, oil, lube and plenty of fuckin' rubber! She scrolls down further, the text says:

'DONT BE FUCKIN' LATE CUNTY.'

"Fuck the car, I'm gettin' a fuuuuckin service!" she says.

Her beef curtains are now fizzing with sexual anticipation.

All morning her panties get wetter and wetter; she even has a crafty wank in the toilet thinking about it.

1200 comes, time for her service. She takes the car around the garage to be greeted by Mikey. He says,

"Got the text then Cunty."

"My name is Caroline, here for a service if you don't mind."

"Your name is Cunty."

It says here you see love, his finger jabbing at the worksheet.

"That is not my name Michael."

Gav who is also in the workshop shouts out:

"Woooooah, difficult customer eh, Mikey?"

"Nah, Cunty needs to relax a bit he says, still the customer is always right, a good service she shall have, stick her motor round the back mate in case her useless fuckin' husband pitches up, we'll say it's on a test run or some shit."

"Right Cunty, we have to do the service now. Gav's doing another special service for another posh cunt at 2pm."

"You'll find that difficult without the car she says snootily and sarcastically.

"Fuck of bitch, it's you that's getting the foookin service!"

Gav comes back from dumping her car round the back with his dirty clipboard.

"Yeah, love, Mikey is right, we've got all these checks to go through" and scans the list:

Service for 45 year old MILF, stuck up model:

1. Test Cunt. Plenty of lube, Mikey and Gav Thick Sperm only.

2. Tit oil rub down treatment.

3. Arse greasing. He snakes around her back and says:

"Looks like this ones had one recently, looks like paint gun grease though mate!"

4. Paperwork completion, replace service stickers and qualified technician signoff.

"Fuck, it's a lot Cunty, you had lunch love?" says Mikey.

"No actually, I have not Michael and Gavin, I am a bit peckish."

"Don't worry love, you can munch on our cocks." says Gav.

"Really, gentlemen...when does the service start?"

With that, they pick her up and put her in the back of an old truck in the workshop. Her skirt suit is getting nice and dirty, shoes scuff up getting her up on the low loader.

"Can't wait to test that cunt Gav."

"Too fuckin' right Mikey, panties off cunty."

She whips them off really fuckin' quickly.

"Shut up for fucks sake and stick 'em in your big gob" says Mikey".

She does as she is told, smearing her lipstick. Her twat is now clear for cock and in goes Mikey's, he shags her relentlessly. Gav's up next, slightly shorter 8" cock but bit thinker. Spunk goes everywhere, drips on the black skirt suit. She is sweating in her tight white rollneck. The lads are a bit naughty giving her a hot servicing in her work clothes.

"What are the flaps like down there mate?"says Mickey.

"Not too bad, just loosening them up, that's right eh Cunty, not in the service schedule, but we aim to fuckin' please!" says Gav.

"Mmmmmmmmphh, mmmpppphhhh." says Caroline.

"that's right love, all part of the service!" says Mickey!

"Right, let's grease up her tits with clear oil, get her tits nicely coated under the Basque, making it sticky and shining up the rollneck from underneath." says Mikey.

Next up in the service schedule is a good ass fucking. Gav is a big, fat, clumsy messy fucker and grabs her tits while he's nailing her from behind to steady himself, but his greasy hands have now made two huge black handprints on each tit. Gav's prized baseball cap is in danger of falling off during the massive fuckin' pounding Caroline is getting so takes it of and fixes it firmly on her head. Mikey is taking a few videos on his 'phone, pissing himself with laughter and she is now making involuntary sex faces at the camera and she even goes cross eyed as her ass gets hammered. Her classy image now gone as she's weaing a bright green baseball cap! The ass action gets a bit much for her and she lets out a stinky little fart:

"She dealt it mate" says Mickey.

"and I fuckin' smelt it" says Gav, shaking his head and tutting.

"Looks like her exhaust needs a bit more seeing too mate, them pipes need a good cleaning!"

They finish taking it in turns fuckin' her and she looks a right sorry state, scuffed shoes, sperm splattered suit, hand prints over her big tits, once-perfect hair now all messed up.

Her panties are plucked from her mouth as Gav says he needs to wipe his oily hands, it's been a messy job. He then tossed the expensive satin panties in the oil rag bin.

"Right, Cunty, that's your service done, pleased to tell you that you get a tick for all the items on he checklist." he says.

"You twats, how can I go back to work like this, you've made a right fuckin' mess of me." says Caroline.

"Look at my expensive lovely top it's ruined, my husband will suspect something." says our tasty twat of a MILF.

"No, he wont love."

Caroline goes apeshit, tits jiggling:

"Of course he will you dirty fuckers, I've got two great big oily handprints on my norks." she says.

"Oh fuck!" the boys say.

"Oh fuck is right!" she agrees nodding sarcastically and patronisingly with her hands on her hips, her tits jiggling with anger.

"Give her a spare t-shirt Gaz" says Mikey.

He rummages around and finds a small size t-shirt with a 'Service while you wait' strapline. She pulls it on, far too tight and has to struggle to get it over her tits, juicy 36Ds jutting out and says:

"This t-shirt doesn't go with my businesswoman skirt suit stuck up cunt image. I look a right twat now" she says.

She then tucks it in to her skirt, the jacket goes on top. Everything is oily and sticky, much like her fun bags and beef curtains.

Gav slaps a bumper sticker on her ass without her knowing, winking at Mikey. It says:

'I've had a full service'.

When she gets back to the office, her husband does think it's a bit strange, but thinks they've given her the personal touch as she is a VIP customer. He makes a mental note to thank them for looking after his missus' car.

Caroline's adventures will be continued...