Naughty Nanny Goes to Tahoe Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun in Tahoe for B as she meets a new couple.
2.4k words
4.55
2.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B and Kevin had found time to get together several times already on this weeklong trip to Tahoe. Since her charges napped, and the wife was attending a professional conference, it had been too easy to have hot, steamy sex several times.

One evening, the wife got home a bit early from the conference and B made a round of cocktails while the parents played with their children in the great room.

"B, one of my colleagues from back home has a vacation home here and he and his wife invited us to come over for dinner, " the wife said.

"No problem, I can put the babies to bed, y'all have fun!" B replied.

"Actually, they have heard so much about you, they are dying to meet you. Seems like they can't find someone reliable to help them with their own children when they come here on trips. I thought, maybe you would meet them, and possibly come with them on trips." She saw the look on B's face and hastily continued, "I only suggest it if you like them, and am not implying we want to lose you!" Thank goodness that was the case. B had glanced at Kevin and seen the momentary look of grief on his face. He clearly didn't want to lose her either.

"Sure," B replied, "Always happy to meet new people! I just hope you didn't hype me up too much."

"Of course not! You are a welcome and loved member of our family! I don't know what Kevin would do all day if you weren't around." B blushed a deep red (the wife had NO idea how true her statement was).

They packed up overnight bags, diaper bags, all the things necessary to go to someone else's house, just in case there was fresh snow, or too much alcohol for anyone to drive.

They arrived at another gorgeous chalet with stunning views and the wife, Sara met them at the door. She was an attractive blonde in her mid 30s with amazing curves in her tight jeans and sweater. She hugged B and gushed over how pretty she was and how she was so looking forward to meeting her and introducing B to their kiddos.

Her husband, Rod was out on the deck grilling steaks and Kevin grabbed a drink and headed out to see him, while B and the moms sat down with drinks of their own to chat while the children played. They soon were all giggling and carrying on like they had been besties forever. In fact, this was the most relaxed B had ever seen Kevin's wife, Joanna.

Soon Rod and Kevin came in with meat from the grill and empty tumblers. Rod was very handsome with dark hair and dimples when he smiled. He hugged B and kept going on about how glad he was to meet her and that he hoped she would consider helping them out from time to time. From the look he gave Kevin, it seemed that maybe he was in on their secret. This would explain how every time she looked his way, it seemed he was checking her out. It was very flattering, to say the least, and she found herself blushing and smiling shyly at him quite often.

After a fantastic dinner and wine, the moms and B went and tucked in the littles while the guys cleaned up. Once everyone was settled in, they returned to the living room where the husbands announced that they should all head out to the hot tub to watch the sunset. The wives agreed, and Sara said she had suits that Jo and B could borrow.

"I'm sure we can find one that fits your perfect shape," Sara told B as she sized her up. B had A cup breasts back then, so she wasn't so sure about a top, considering Sara's obviously enhanced breasts, but smiled and agreed to try something out.

She followed Sara to the master bedroom and admired the decor while Sara dug through her closet. When she emerged, she was already in her bikini bottoms, sans top. B stared wide eyed at her perfect breasts. Sara grinned, "You like them? I can recommend the BEST plastic surgeon back home if you ever decide you want an upgrade." B blushed, self conscious about her small breasts.

"I have been thinking that I would love to have breasts that are a better match for my big butt." They both laughed. "You have a perfect bottom, my dear!" Sara replied.

B took the bikini she was offered, it was a neon pink thong (yikes!) and she stepped into the bathroom to change. She was glad she stayed smooth downstairs, as the material barely covered her puffy little mound. She admired herself in the mirror. "Not bad," she mused, "I am sure Kevin will enjoy seeing me in it!"

The door opened and Sara peaked in on her, handing her a beach towel. "Wow, you wear those bottoms waaaay better than I ever did!" B blushed again, noting that Sara had an amazing figure, despite her protestation to the contrary.

The top turned out to be rather loose, even after adjusting the straps, but it seemed like it would stay on well enough. They were grabbing towels off the bed when Rod knocked on the french doors from the deck. "Hurry up, you two!" He called out to them. He had a huge grin as he clearly ogled B in the thong bikini.

They followed after him out to the deck, where Kevin and Jo were already in the big spa. They both remarked how great B looked in her borrowed suit, causing more blushes from the young nanny.

Rod offered a hand to help her in and placed his other hand low on her back as she stepped over the lip. His hands were very warm, despite the cold evening air.

B settled into the soothing water as they all chatted and watched the sunset. When asked, B responded that she would be more than happy to come back and help when they needed it. "Provided it is ok with Kevin and Jo." she added.

"Hell, we might just come up sometimes too," Was Kevin's eager reply. Everyone agreed that was an excellent idea and they toasted one another to celebrate.

The sunset was as spectacular as promised and they all continued to drink and enjoy the company and the hot tub. B found herself getting a bit tipsy, as was everyone else, and she complained about her small boobs in the bathing suit, as she kept having to adjust it to prevent exposing herself. The men joked that she should jest ditch the top, considering how flat chested she was. She blushed again and the wives rushed to her defense and teasingly scolded them for their boorish comments.

"Well, I have an idea then," offered Rod, "maybe all three of you should lose your tops, then it isn't an issue anymore!" The older women groaned and splashed water at him as he cackled. "What?" It isn't like we haven't both seen you gals topless before. Remember that trip we all took to Aruba? Topless beaches?"

"That was when we were all newlyweds and not moms," Jo said as she giggled.

"Ah yes, those were the good old days," opined Kevin wistfully. Now it was his turn to get splashed in the face.

"Admit it, you two are just a couple of old grannies now!" Rod chided, jokingly.

Sara and Jo exchanged an exasperated look between them and then they both whipped off their tops, to the hoots and hollers of the guys. As it turned out, they had both been to the same plastic surgeon. B had never seen Jo's breasts and immediately felt like Kevin was getting shorted every time he and she would have sex.

"Well now I am definitely keeping my tiny titties tucked away," B said laughingly. Both men booed and promised her that more than a mouthful was a waste. The wives consoled her and told her she could do whatever she wanted, and to ignore the oafs.

B had just enough liquid courage, that she finally untied the neck strap and let the top fall into the water. Her always erect nipples were even harder than usual in the cold air and under the watchful eye of the three other adults.

"Oh my, you have perfect nipples," Sara remarked as she reached over and touched one. Everyone quickly agreed, and she thanked everyone for their kind words, as she asked for more info about the surgeon they had used.

Sara and Jo both offered to let her feel their breasts, which she did awkwardly. They felt and looked very real and there was no visible scarring under the milky globes on either woman.

"I think it would be really hot if y'all started kissing each other!" Rod said loudly. He got splashed again as the women all chuckled and broke contact.

Sarah proclaimed, "Clearly I need to take Rod to bed, before he gets in trouble with his mouth." Rod grinned and stood up out of the water, proudly showing off his tented trunks. Sara kissed the other two women on the cheek and took his hand to step out onto the deck. They said their goodnights and headed back through the french doors to their bedroom.

Jo yawned, and with a bit of a slur, said that she too, was heading to bed. "Kevin, you can stay and keep B company." He of course, agreed, kissed her goodnight and patted her bottom as she stepped out of the tub. Jo walked a little unsteadily back into the house. B's heart fluttered as she realized that she and Kevin were left alone.

He slid next to her in the hot tub, resting his hand on her inner thigh. She started to protest his boldness, but he shushed her with a deep kiss. "Don't worry, baby," he offered, "She has had enough to drink that she will be passed out soon." He slid his hand up to her scantily covered mons and stroked her through the material as he kissed her again. She parted her thighs for him and reached out to find his already stiff cock freed from his trunks. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it as they made out.

He slid his other arm around the small of her back and pulled the ties at her hip, causing her thong to fall away and he wasted no time penetrating her wet folds with his fingers. She moaned into his kiss as she threw her leg over his and continued stroking his thick shaft.

He broke the kiss and easily lifted her by her hips until she was sitting in his lap, leaning back against his strong chest. He kissed her neck as he slid his cock between her lips. She reached down and eagerly guided it into her needy little pussy as his hands covered her breasts and his fingers tugged and teased her nipples.

She thrust back against him urgently, sloshing water in the jetted tub. he felt so good, stretching her tight walls and she knew she would cum soon. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as they fucked. Her reverie was broken when he whispered in her ear, "Hey we have an eager admirer..." She sat up in alarm, and saw Rod standing close by, stroking a massive erection and grinning. She started to bolt, but Kevin's firm hands held her in place, and he continued stroking in and out of her.

"Relax, B, you should be flattered by the attention. Besides, I already told him about us, and we have shared lots of experiences." He continued to gently kiss her and he slid a hand down to rub her clit as he kept his rhythm.

She wasn't sure what to think, but she was extremely aroused. This was all new and erotic, and she found herself letting go as she continued to watch Rod stroking that magnificent piece of meat. Suddenly, she wanted both men and she had a very intense orgasm imagining Rod feeding that cock into her mouth.

"MMM that's my girl," Kevin cooed as she orgasmed. "No one would be upset, if you wanted him to come closer." He urged. She had drank enough that her inhibitions were lowered, while her libido was on fire. "Ok," she whispered in a small, nervous voice as she watched, transfixed, as Rod stepped closer.

Kevin turned her around until her knees were on the seat. He guided his cock back into her pussy from behind as Rod swung his legs over the side, one on each side of her head.

Suddenly his cock was bouncing just inches from her face as her lover pounded her harder from behind, "I want to see you suck his cock, for me, baby," Kevin whispered excitedly in her ear. Rod looked down at her, eagerly and he waggled his cock back and forth.

She surprised herself when she reached out and wrapped her hand around his girthy shaft and tugged it. She closed her eyes and put the head in her mouth. Rod moaned as she licked her tongue against his oozing pee slit. "Oh yeah, I've been dying to feel that sexy little mouth on my cock," he exclaimed, as she began sucking him.

She was satisfying two hot guys at once, and it was intoxicating, She had the most intense orgasm of her life and her pussy contracted so hard that Kevin was only able to get one more deep thrust inside her before he announced he was cumming and flooded her with his hot seed,

"Oh baby, make Rod cum with your hot little mouth," she was urged. Rod held her head and began thrusting in and out of her mouth as she gripped his thighs to steady herself. She felt him tense as he grunted and began spurting thick hot ropes of cum in her mouth and down her throat. She gagged and sputtered a bit, but swallowed most of it and kept him twitching in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, that was incredible, "Rod declared as he pulled his cock from her mouth. He pulled her up and kissed her puffy lips, his tongue swirling with hers, traces of his cum still in her mouth.

Kevin smacked her bare bottom hard as he bragged to his buddy that he hadn't been lying about the fact she was the total package. Rod nodded in agreement as he cupped and squeezed her ass. "Yeah, I can't wait until she comes to help us out!

B was pressed between the two men, her pussy leaking cum, and a huge load in her stomach. She was delirious and knew that she was now a fan of this type of attention. And she wanted more!

To be Continued...